1. Post #2561

March 2012
    5 Posts
    so the 15th. who's gon kiss my feet?
    Get raped you autistic nigger

(User was banned for this post ("Flaming/trolling" - verynicelady))
    Reply With Quote Edit / Delete Windows Vista United States Show Events Funny x 8Dumb x 7Agree x 3Artistic x 1Friendly x 1Useful x 1 (list)

2. Post #2562
    June 2010
    6 Posts
    so the 15th. who's gon kiss my feet?
    It's up.
    Reply With Quote Edit / Delete Windows 8 United States Show Events Zing Zing x 7 (list)

3. Post #2563
    May 2009
    840 Posts
    IT'S MY 1 YEAR 2B2T BIRTHDAY MOTHERFUCKERSSSSSSS
    PARTY TIME BITCHES

also 2b2t is back up   
    Reply With Quote Edit / Delete Mac United States Show Events Winner Winner x 4Dumb Dumb x 1Disagree Disagree x 1 (list)

4. Post #2564

April 2012
    88 Posts
    I'm not playing 2b2t anymore, it was fun but everything gets boring after a while.
    Leaving behind my stash, coords are 76,302 -86,774. Some pictures for proof:

I burned all of the bedrock/end portal frames for the sake of 2b2t.

Reply With Quote Edit / Delete Windows 7 United States Show Events Funny Funny x 6Winner Winner x 2Friendly Friendly x 1 (list)

5. Post #2565
    Star Extraordinaire
    May 2011
    4,486 Posts
    How did you even get those items
    Reply With Quote Edit / Delete Windows 7 United States Show Events Dumb Dumb x 5 (list)

6. Post #2566
    October 2009
    6,272 Posts
    He mined them.
    Reply With Quote Edit / Delete Windows Vista United States Show Events Funny Funny x 5 (list)

7. Post #2567

April 2012
    88 Posts
    Popbob had a plugin a while ago, I managed to get 7 end frames and 10 bedrock. after the duping that turned into a lot more.
    Reply With Quote Edit / Delete Windows 7 United States Show Events

8. Post #2568
    Fuck You, Laren Faust
    July 2009
    2,433 Posts
    what are the nether coords for 2k2k?
    Reply With Quote Edit / Delete Windows 7 United States Show Events Dumb Dumb x 5Funny Funny x 1 (list)

9. Post #2569
    May 2009
    840 Posts
    -270 -270

Edited:

I don't really care what happens to it at this point, its pretty fucked.
    Reply With Quote Edit / Delete Mac United States Show Events

10. Post #2570
    January 2012
    347 Posts
    So wait I am not completely filled in on the story about popbob and the plugin.
    Was there some cheating going on in 2b2t? If so I am done playing here, call me a brat but I came for a vanilla server that is strictly vanilla.
    Reply With Quote Edit / Delete Windows 7 United States Show Events Dumb Dumb x 6Late Late x 1 (list)

11. Post #2571

June 2012
    81 Posts
    Was there some cheating going on in 2b2t? If so I am done playing here, call me a brat but I came for a vanilla server that is strictly vanilla.

Bai.
    Reply With Quote Edit / Delete Windows 7 Germany Show Events

12. Post #2572
    July 2011
    580 Posts
    Went on a little bit ago, place looked like it got nuked. Looks damn interesting though, might just take a trip just for site-seeing.
    Reply With Quote Edit / Delete Windows Vista United States Show Events

13. Post #2573
    May 2009
    840 Posts
    Popbob wrote a anti-spam or anti-fly or something like that plugin for housemaster. The plugin had code in it that made it so popbob and some of his bros could spawn shit. They spawned a ton of stuff, and have big warehouses really far out where they keep everything. That plugin is long gone now, but the items still circulate. I think it makes the server more interesting. don't be such a vanilla nazi. It makes you sound like a pussy.
    Reply With Quote Edit / Delete Mac United States Show Events Agree Agree x 1 (list)

14. Post #2574
    July 2011
    580 Posts
    I seem to be getting this weird, disconnected lag/fps drop. I tested it via the command, got 20.1, so I'm not sure what's going on. Basically, I move around for a good while, then get "warped" back to a previous point.

Also, I seemed to have died a death of a thousand punchs. dunno how.

15. Post #2575
    Needs more suspension.
    Dennab
    February 2006
    4,484 Posts
    any idea why i just get teleported back after breaking a block?

also, after about 30 seconds my game just starts freezing until it just crashes. this has never happened before and my pc quite fast.

unplayable because of such

16. Post #2576
    October 2009
    6,272 Posts
    any idea why i just get teleported back after breaking a block?

also, after about 30 seconds my game just starts freezing until it just crashes. this has never happened before and my pc quite fast.

unplayable because of such
    The guy who posted above you is having similar issue it looks like.

17. Post #2577
    Needs more suspension.
    Dennab
    February 2006
    4,484 Posts
    yeah, it's a real bonerkill, i really want to play :/
    Reply With Quote Edit / Delete Windows 7 United States Show Events Funny Funny x 2Dumb Dumb x 1 (list)

18. Post #2578
    I <3 OTTERS~
    Dennab
    July 2011
    9,935 Posts
    So I decided to take our valuables and head from our storage to find a new place to stay. When I was walking someone killed me, and now they are gone.
    Well fuck, looks like I'll need to start playing allover.

Edited:

Oh well. Started recording a show thingy and now I've hit something nice.
    Found this fella less than a thousand blocks by spawn

And contents
    Reply With Quote Edit / Delete Windows 7 Sweden Show Events Winner Winner x 7Dumb Dumb x 1 (list)

19. Post #2579
    July 2011
    90 Posts
    So I decided to take our valuables and head from our storage to find a new place to stay. When I was walking someone killed me, and now they are gone.
    Well fuck, looks like I'll need to start playing allover.

Edited:

Oh well. Started recording a show thingy and now I've hit something nice.
    Found this fella less than a thousand blocks by spawn

And contents
    DUDE. FUCK YOU. FIRST YOU BRING IN THE BIPOLAR, THEN GET KILLED AND LOSE ALL OUR SHIT? IM MED
    Reply With Quote Edit / Delete Windows 7 United Kingdom Show Events Funny Funny x 7 (list)

20. Post #2580
    January 2012
    347 Posts
    Popbob wrote a anti-spam or anti-fly or something like that plugin for housemaster. The plugin had code in it that made it so popbob and some of his bros could spawn shit. They spawned a ton of stuff, and have big warehouses really far out where they keep everything. That plugin is long gone now, but the items still circulate. I think it makes the server more interesting. don't be such a vanilla nazi. It makes you sound like a pussy.
    Thanks for explaining, didn't mean to sound like an idiot just from what I had heard it seems like Hause had intentionally put something on.
    This isn't at all what I thought, and that's perfectly acceptable.
    Reply With Quote Edit / Delete Windows 7 United States Show Events Friendly Friendly x 3 (list)

21. Post #2581
    hi there
    Dennab
    September 2011
    5,898 Posts
    So I decided to take our valuables and head from our storage to find a new place to stay
    hahaha did I really drive you into moving out?
    Reply With Quote Edit / Delete Windows 7 United States Show Events Funny Funny x 1 (list)

22. Post #2582
    July 2011
    90 Posts
    hahaha did I really drive you into moving out?
    yeah you did, fucking bipolar 30 year old virgin

(User was banned for this post ("Flaming" - Orkel))
    Reply With Quote Edit / Delete Windows 7 United Kingdom Show Events Funny Funny x 9Artistic Artistic x 1 (list)

23. Post #2583
    Needs more suspension.
    Dennab
    February 2006
    4,484 Posts
    i put my view distance at tiny, stopped the crashing, but it's impossible to get out of spawn. any block you break just instantly comes back and it teleports you back to the 2x1 hole you're stuck in

Edited:

no one will answer me in the server. do I basically have to hack in order to play at all?

24. Post #2584
    Gold Member
    December 2005
    6,058 Posts
    i put my view distance at tiny, stopped the crashing, but it's impossible to get out of spawn. any block you break just instantly comes back and it teleports you back to the 2x1 hole you're stuck in

Edited:

no one will answer me in the server. do I basically have to hack in order to play at all?
    it's not that hard to get out of spawn.
    Reply With Quote Edit / Delete Windows 7 United States Show Events Agree Agree x 2 (list)

25. Post #2585
    July 2011
    90 Posts
    servers ded again

edit: CALM DOWN PEOPLE! It was only down for 10minutes
    Reply With Quote Edit / Delete Windows 7 United Kingdom Show Events Funny Funny x 4Agree Agree x 2 (list)

26. Post #2586
    Needs more suspension.
    Dennab
    February 2006
    4,484 Posts
    i was spawned inside a tomb, managed to suicide to get out. and yes, it is quite hard to get out of spawn.

2b2t is nothing but xray and hacks now. i miss its glory days.
    Reply With Quote Edit / Delete Windows 7 United States Show Events Optimistic Optimistic x 1Dumb Dumb x 1Funny Funny x 1 (list)

27. Post #2587
    Gold Member

August 2010
    153 Posts
    oh god oh god oh god
    http://i.imgur.com/GfI2r.png
    I fell in water while traveling through the nether to omaliymix's base and fell in water. (i was only about 1.2k away in nether travel)
    What should I do (i logged out before i start damage, and when you log in, you are immune for about 2 - 3 seconds).
    Whats in my inventory is what I have to work with.
    Reply With Quote Edit / Delete Windows 7 United States Show Events Dumb Dumb x 3 (list)

28. Post #2588
    December 2009
    710 Posts
    oh god oh god oh god
    I fell in water while traveling through the nether to omaliymix's base and fell in water. (i was only about 1.2k away in nether travel)
    What should I do (i logged out before i start damage, and when you log in, you are immune for about 2 - 3 seconds).
    well if you fell into water you should be good.
    Reply With Quote Edit / Delete Windows 7 United States Show Events Zing Zing x 2 (list)

29. Post #2589
    my portfolio
    Dennab
    April 2012
    1,392 Posts
    that looks a lot like lava.

Edited:

also it's not as if there is anything valuable in your inventory you poor hobo.
    Reply With Quote Edit / Delete Windows 7 United Kingdom Show Events Funny Funny x 2 (list)

30. Post #2590
    TCB
    I AM A FIRE LORD
    December 2009
    9,322 Posts
    oh god oh god oh god
    that's some firey lava.
    Reply With Quote Edit / Delete Windows 7 United Kingdom Show Events Disagree Disagree x 1 (list)

31. Post #2591
    Gold Member

August 2010
    153 Posts
    I got out of the lava after logging in and out like 5 times, but then burned to death (off the lava)
    Reply With Quote Edit / Delete Windows 7 United States Show Events Dumb Dumb x 4 (list)

32. Post #2592
    TCB
    I AM A FIRE LORD
    December 2009
    9,322 Posts
    That's not the best of solutions. Sure, you're not in the lava anymore, but you're still fucking dead.
    Reply With Quote Edit / Delete Windows 7 United Kingdom Show Events

33. Post #2593
    my portfolio
    Dennab
    April 2012
    1,392 Posts
    should of stayed in the lava.
    Reply With Quote Edit / Delete Windows 7 United Kingdom Show Events Optimistic Optimistic x 1 (list)

34. Post #2594
    Gold Member
    December 2005
    6,058 Posts
    i was spawned inside a tomb, managed to suicide to get out. and yes, it is quite hard to get out of spawn.

2b2t is nothing but xray and hacks now. i miss its glory days.
    the "glory days" had just as much xraying, but with the added flavors of flying and speeding.
    Reply With Quote Edit / Delete Windows 7 United States Show Events Agree Agree x 8Informative Informative x 1Dumb Dumb x 1 (list)

35. Post #2595
    Needs more suspension.
    Dennab
    February 2006
    4,484 Posts
    i need to dig up my old flyhack shit then
    Reply With Quote Edit / Delete Windows 7 United States Show Events Funny Funny x 2 (list)

36. Post #2596
    April 2012
    106 Posts
    Really Omal?
    we lived in Divercity for nearly three months.
    You leave, take everything, don't even tell me untill i ask.
    then you don't even give me a head start on your loot cache?
    Dude, that's just cold.
    Also i basically quit as well, no one left at Divercity but me, if i can get a friend i will return.
    Not cool though, seriously.

Also goodbye.
    Reply With Quote Edit / Delete Windows 7 United States Show Events Friendly Friendly x 5 (list)

37. Post #2597
    July 2009
    1,001 Posts

HELP
    Reply With Quote Edit / Delete Windows 7 United States Show Events Funny Funny x 10Dumb Dumb x 2 (list)

38. Post #2598
    July 2009
    1,696 Posts
    I'm not playing 2b2t anymore, it was fun but everything gets boring after a while.
    Leaving behind my stash, coords are 76,302 -86,774. Some pictures for proof:

I burned all of the bedrock/end portal frames for the sake of 2b2t.

Uhh what are these things at the top left corner.
    Haven't touched minecraft for a while.
    Reply With Quote Edit / Delete Windows 7 Hong Kong Show Events Dumb Dumb x 1 (list)

39. Post #2599
    July 2009
    1,001 Posts
    Uhh what are these things at the top left corner.
    Haven't touched minecraft for a while.
    cheat client
    Reply With Quote Edit / Delete Windows 7 United States Show Events Agree Agree x 2Funny Funny x 2 (list)

40. Post #2600
    Gold Member
    December 2005
    6,058 Posts
    i need to dig up my old flyhack shit then
    nocheat is on so good luck with that.
    Reply With Quote Edit / Delete Windows 8 United States Show Events