1. Post #1681
    Reply With Quote Edit / Delete Windows 7 United Kingdom Show Events Winner Winner x 1 (list)

2. Post #1682
    Gold Member
    December 2005
    6,058 Posts
    im going to make a copy of The Lusty Argonian Maid and im going to read it every day
    Reply With Quote Edit / Delete Linux United States Show Events Agree Agree x 5Funny Funny x 4Winner Winner x 1 (list)

3. Post #1683
    April 2010
    2,404 Posts
    I'm thinking of trying to survive on this server again, the only problem is getting food/hunger, any help on where to start before heading out?
    Reply With Quote Edit / Delete Windows 7 United States Show Events Dumb Dumb x 3 (list)

4. Post #1684
    my portfolio
    Dennab
    April 2012
    1,392 Posts
    I'm thinking of trying to survive on this server again, the only problem is getting food/hunger, any help on where to start before heading out?
    Kill spider, punch tree. Make fishing rod. Fish.
    Reply With Quote Edit / Delete Windows 7 United Kingdom Show Events Agree Agree x 2 (list)

5. Post #1685
    Star Extraordinaire
    May 2011
    4,424 Posts
    If you read the thread you'll find out tons of people have asked the same thing you are asking.
    Reply With Quote Edit / Delete Mac United States Show Events Agree Agree x 2 (list)

6. Post #1686
    This probably isn't a good idea
    October 2007
    3,381 Posts
    The people who keep raiding my base are at least nice enough to either leave my farms alone or replant them.
    Reply With Quote Edit / Delete Windows 7 United Kingdom Show Events Friendly Friendly x 3 (list)

7. Post #1687
    June 2011
    529 Posts
    Google minecraft and just click any result that pops up. Really not that difficult.
    Found it.

I can't wait to stack a library full of Mein Kampf.
    Reply With Quote Edit / Delete Windows 7 United Kingdom Show Events Winner Winner x 3 (list)

8. Post #1688
    TCB
    I AM A FIRE LORD
    December 2009
    9,201 Posts
    Found it.

I can't wait to stack a library full of Mein Kampf.
    fuck that im gonna write out transcripts of the 2b2t comic
    Reply With Quote Edit / Delete Windows 7 United Kingdom Show Events Funny Funny x 1 (list)

9. Post #1689
    January 2010
    5,139 Posts
    Wait, editable books?

OH GOD I HAVE WAITED SO LONG
    Reply With Quote Edit / Delete Windows 7 United States Show Events Agree Agree x 3 (list)

10. Post #1690
    The King Of Zing
    September 2009
    14,866 Posts
    im going to make a copy of The Lusty Argonian Maid and im going to read it every day
    I tried it, the names take up an entire line
    Reply With Quote Edit / Delete Windows 7 United States Show Events

11. Post #1691
    February 2010
    2,206 Posts
    -snip-
    Reply With Quote Edit / Delete Windows 7 Australia Show Events Funny Funny x 2 (list)

12. Post #1692

April 2012
    88 Posts
    My underground animal farm is going great. we have at least 5 sheep of every color so far.

(the farm is too big for one screenshot)
    Reply With Quote Edit / Delete Windows 7 United States Show Events Winner Winner x 1 (list)

13. Post #1693
    Gold Member
    January 2007
    3,855 Posts
    Me and keirbrennan found a domesticated dog so we built it a shelter and burnt it to death.

Reply With Quote Edit / Delete Windows XP United Kingdom Show Events Friendly Friendly x 4 (list)

14. Post #1694
    February 2010
    2,206 Posts
    Such a beautiful sunrise thanks to the Matt Damon Texture Pack:
    Reply With Quote Edit / Delete Windows 7 Australia Show Events Funny Funny x 13 (list)

15. Post #1695
    January 2009
    1,610 Posts
    Switch's ultimate get-the-fuck-out-of-spawn-and-actually-get-everything-in-2b2t survival guide

1. Get out of spawn(I suggest using xray if you have such tools to lessen the lag by a shit load. Then, find water, since the spawn is roughly 3-5 below Y64. Take the water up and eventually you'll see bridges indicating that you've escaped the spawn.)

2. Conserve food as you go along the bridges and land. (Jumping, running, and mining take hunger out faster than just walking along.)

3. Find a tree, chop it down, make a wooden pickaxe and THEN make a stone sword. (Trees are usually found 500-1000+ out of the spawn, sometimes veterans plant trees at the spawn-area)

4. Kill skeleton with stone sword. (Strafe to the right but don't try jumping or sprinting to do so; it'll waste off more hunger)

5. Use bones to make bonemeal, slap the bonemeal onto the ground to make grass. (Hopefully, a seed or two drops from this, but you get like 3 bonemeal per bone. Just slap the bonemeal in different places for maximum grass.)

6. Make a hoe and plant the seeds by the shore line. Protect the shore line by making some sort of protection while they are growing. (Animals will trample yo shit jumping on it.)

7. Farm for a while and head back out with your seeds, and when you're getting low on food, settle down and start planting again, OR stay in your spot(risky) and mine for iron, and make a bucket with it. Buckets will help you make in-door farms about your travels.

8. Settle around 10K~ and make a huge ass farm of h'weet.

9. Get about 3-6 stacks of bread and leave your base of operations. (If by now that you have a shit ton of diamonds;or the time willing to make a shit ton of stone picks, skip the second part of this and go to 11.)

10. Travel further. (I suggest going to 30K+ because it isn't too far yet it isn't too close. Travel until you decide when to make your permanent base.)

11. (skip if you did 10)Make a nether portal, and then make a nether highway to increase travel time by about 8 times. This is efficient as all fuck but requires a lot of resources. (I suggest using stone picks but they take up a lot of space and break up easier than diamonds.)

12. Settle around 100K and enjoy your freedom. (15,000 in the nether is around 100,000 distance overworld.)

13. Find a nether fortress, get blaze rods, and make a brewing stand. (You can find nether fortresses anywhere and Blazes from spawners or spawned randomly drop Blaze Rods which are used in making the brewing stand and part of a recipe.)

14. Make potions by figuring it out yourself or using Minecraft Wiki's brewing chart.

And that's pretty much how you get out of spawn in 2b2t.
    Reply With Quote Edit / Delete Windows XP United States Show Events Useful x 2Friendly x 1Zing x 1Optimistic x 1Agree x 1 (list)

16. Post #1696
    Kawaii Member
    July 2005
    17,339 Posts
    You're bad at this, 4 should be 1
    Reply With Quote Edit / Delete Windows 7 Australia Show Events Agree Agree x 3 (list)

17. Post #1697
    Gold Member
    July 2008
    3,044 Posts
    And fishing.

18. Post #1698
    October 2011
    1,747 Posts

phago trying to get me arrested for cp

Edited:

why am i skyping with phago
    Reply With Quote Edit / Delete Windows 7 Anonymous Proxy Show Events Friendly Friendly x 2Funny Funny x 2Winner Winner x 2 (list)

19. Post #1699
    Kawaii Member
    July 2005
    17,339 Posts
    why are you skyping with phago
    Reply With Quote Edit / Delete Windows 7 Australia Show Events Agree Agree x 2 (list)

20. Post #1700
    October 2011
    1,747 Posts
    that is what i was wondering the latter half of my post and am still wondering
    Reply With Quote Edit / Delete Windows 7 Anonymous Proxy Show Events

21. Post #1701
    May 2009
    832 Posts

Edited:

this was supposed to be our secret
    Reply With Quote Edit / Delete Mac United States Show Events Friendly Friendly x 5Optimistic Optimistic x 4Funny Funny x 3 (list)

22. Post #1702
    phago has black painted finger nails is he gay or what
    Reply With Quote Edit / Delete Windows 7 United States Show Events Funny Funny x 5 (list)

23. Post #1703
    October 2011
    1,747 Posts
    Reply With Quote Edit / Delete Windows 7 Anonymous Proxy Show Events Funny Funny x 10 (list)

24. Post #1704

September 2011
    213 Posts
    It's nothing to be ashamed of,we've all done it with that slut,His amazing looks and flawless body are just so enticing and sexy.
    Reply With Quote Edit / Delete Windows 7 United Kingdom Show Events Friendly Friendly x 2Optimistic Optimistic x 1Dumb Dumb x 1 (list)

25. Post #1705
    May 2009
    832 Posts
    It's nothing to be ashamed of,we've all done it with that slut,His amazing looks and flawless body are just so enticing and sexy.
    Oh, stop it you! You're making me blush!
    Reply With Quote Edit / Delete Mac United States Show Events Friendly Friendly x 2 (list)

26. Post #1706
    TCB
    I AM A FIRE LORD
    December 2009
    9,201 Posts
    You guys are fags
    Reply With Quote Edit / Delete Windows 7 United Kingdom Show Events Agree Agree x 22Funny Funny x 2 (list)

27. Post #1707

April 2012
    88 Posts

Edited:

Why is phag such a manwhore
    Reply With Quote Edit / Delete Windows 7 United States Show Events Agree Agree x 2Optimistic Optimistic x 1 (list)

28. Post #1708
    I <3 OTTERS~
    Dennab
    July 2011
    9,935 Posts
    Time to go and see if my base is still intact after around 2 weeks absence

Edited:

It's unharmed, but all the guys living here have moved somewhere else.
    Good job not contacting me :saddowns:
    Reply With Quote Edit / Delete Windows 7 Sweden Show Events

29. Post #1709
    April 2010
    2,404 Posts
    Made it out to 110k x -79k z, everything was nice, had diamonds in my inventory, iron ore by the boatload, and a farm. I get back, all the torches are gone, and three endermen murder me.

Fuck this.
    Reply With Quote Edit / Delete Windows 7 United States Show Events Funny Funny x 2 (list)

30. Post #1710
    Gold Member
    March 2006
    7,446 Posts
    Oh god.
    Reply With Quote Edit / Delete Windows 7 United States Show Events Informative Informative x 1 (list)

31. Post #1711
    Thunderstorm Enthusiast
    February 2009
    634 Posts
    -snip im dumb-
    Reply With Quote Edit / Delete Windows 7 Canada Show Events Dumb Dumb x 2Artistic Artistic x 1 (list)

32. Post #1712
    I <3 OTTERS~
    Dennab
    July 2011
    9,935 Posts
    What colour was it?
    Reply With Quote Edit / Delete Windows 7 Sweden Show Events

33. Post #1713
    Thunderstorm Enthusiast
    February 2009
    634 Posts
    -snip im dumb-
    Reply With Quote Edit / Delete Windows 7 Canada Show Events Dumb Dumb x 2Artistic Artistic x 1 (list)

34. Post #1714
    Gold Member
    March 2006
    7,446 Posts
    Plain white like the regular chat messages. It's odd because there was no player name in front of it.
    People have found out how to start new lines, they've been using this to make it look like Notch was in the server for instance. If the text wasn't gray then it's not legit.

35. Post #1715
    Thunderstorm Enthusiast
    February 2009
    634 Posts
    People have found out how to start new lines, they've been using this to make it look like Notch was in the server for instance. If the text wasn't gray then it's not legit.
    Oh ok
    Reply With Quote Edit / Delete Windows 7 Canada Show Events Dumb Dumb x 1 (list)

36. Post #1716
    Gold Member
    September 2008
    7,699 Posts
    Ok so now people are spamming nigger in chat
    Reply With Quote Edit / Delete Windows 7 United States Show Events Funny Funny x 6Informative Informative x 1Winner Winner x 1 (list)

37. Post #1717

September 2011
    213 Posts
    Seriously? Someone ban them immediately!!
    Reply With Quote Edit / Delete Windows 7 United Kingdom Show Events Funny Funny x 5Dumb Dumb x 1Agree Agree x 1 (list)

38. Post #1718
    January 2010
    5,139 Posts
    "SHOOTS A FAGGOT"

39. Post #1719
    Blue Member

September 2011
    3,988 Posts
    How do you clientside ignore a player?
    Reply With Quote Edit / Delete Windows 7 Finland Show Events Dumb Dumb x 2 (list)

40. Post #1720

August 2007
    514 Posts
    Just got out to 300k+ out of netherroof, found myself above a massive ocean. Luckily, not too far away there was a desert island neighboring a huge mountainous jungle island.
    I haven't seen chunk generation in so long. It's beautiful.
    Reply With Quote Edit / Delete Windows Vista United States Show Events Friendly Friendly x 1 (list)