im going to make a copy of The Lusty Argonian Maid and im going to read it every day
I'm thinking of trying to survive on this server again, the only problem is getting food/hunger, any help on where to start before heading out?
The people who keep raiding my base are at least nice enough to either leave my farms alone or replant them.
Wait, editable books?
OH GOD I HAVE WAITED SO LONG
My underground animal farm is going great. we have at least 5 sheep of every color so far.
(the farm is too big for one screenshot)
Such a beautiful sunrise thanks to the Matt Damon Texture Pack:
Switch's ultimate get-the-fuck-out-of-spawn-and-actually-get-everything-in-2b2t survival guide
1. Get out of spawn(I suggest using xray if you have such tools to lessen the lag by a shit load. Then, find water, since the spawn is roughly 3-5 below Y64. Take the water up and eventually you'll see bridges indicating that you've escaped the spawn.)
2. Conserve food as you go along the bridges and land. (Jumping, running, and mining take hunger out faster than just walking along.)
3. Find a tree, chop it down, make a wooden pickaxe and THEN make a stone sword. (Trees are usually found 500-1000+ out of the spawn, sometimes veterans plant trees at the spawn-area)
4. Kill skeleton with stone sword. (Strafe to the right but don't try jumping or sprinting to do so; it'll waste off more hunger)
5. Use bones to make bonemeal, slap the bonemeal onto the ground to make grass. (Hopefully, a seed or two drops from this, but you get like 3 bonemeal per bone. Just slap the bonemeal in different places for maximum grass.)
6. Make a hoe and plant the seeds by the shore line. Protect the shore line by making some sort of protection while they are growing. (Animals will trample yo shit jumping on it.)
7. Farm for a while and head back out with your seeds, and when you're getting low on food, settle down and start planting again, OR stay in your spot(risky) and mine for iron, and make a bucket with it. Buckets will help you make in-door farms about your travels.
8. Settle around 10K~ and make a huge ass farm of h'weet.
9. Get about 3-6 stacks of bread and leave your base of operations. (If by now that you have a shit ton of diamonds;or the time willing to make a shit ton of stone picks, skip the second part of this and go to 11.)
10. Travel further. (I suggest going to 30K+ because it isn't too far yet it isn't too close. Travel until you decide when to make your permanent base.)
11. (skip if you did 10)Make a nether portal, and then make a nether highway to increase travel time by about 8 times. This is efficient as all fuck but requires a lot of resources. (I suggest using stone picks but they take up a lot of space and break up easier than diamonds.)
12. Settle around 100K and enjoy your freedom. (15,000 in the nether is around 100,000 distance overworld.)
13. Find a nether fortress, get blaze rods, and make a brewing stand. (You can find nether fortresses anywhere and Blazes from spawners or spawned randomly drop Blaze Rods which are used in making the brewing stand and part of a recipe.)
14. Make potions by figuring it out yourself or using Minecraft Wiki's brewing chart.
And that's pretty much how you get out of spawn in 2b2t.
You're bad at this, 4 should be 1
phago trying to get me arrested for cp
why am i skyping with phago
why are you skyping with phago
that is what i was wondering the latter half of my post and am still wondering
phago has black painted finger nails is he gay or what
Time to go and see if my base is still intact after around 2 weeks absence
It's unharmed, but all the guys living here have moved somewhere else.
Good job not contacting me
Made it out to 110k x -79k z, everything was nice, had diamonds in my inventory, iron ore by the boatload, and a farm. I get back, all the torches are gone, and three endermen murder me.
-snip im dumb-
What colour was it?
-snip im dumb-
Ok so now people are spamming nigger in chat
How do you clientside ignore a player?
Just got out to 300k+ out of netherroof, found myself above a massive ocean. Luckily, not too far away there was a desert island neighboring a huge mountainous jungle island.
I haven't seen chunk generation in so long. It's beautiful.