1. Post #1881
    The King Of Zing
    September 2009
    14,878 Posts
    Sorry, I mistook 10 as default. Yes, 4 for top and bottom, 6 for left and right. With edges, it's 14
    Reply With Quote Edit / Delete Windows 7 United States Show Events

2. Post #1882
    DSG
    Gold Member
    Dennab
    October 2009
    5,953 Posts
    If you're on right now, you should help me insert vowels into what these faggots are saying.
    vwls rnt llwd n 2b2t nymr
    Reply With Quote Edit / Delete Windows 7 United States Show Events Agree x 4Winner x 2Disagree x 1Dumb x 1Funny x 1 (list)

3. Post #1883
    January 2010
    4,013 Posts
    It can work without the edges

Edited:

Also, does the nodus client auto-walk work as well? Or do I need to use enderpearls
    The autowalk glitch to get onto the top of bedrock doesn't work anymore. You get forced down instead of up now. You just need three enderpearls.

4. Post #1884
    Gold Member
    October 2008
    3,594 Posts
    vwls rnt llwd n 2b2t nymr
    voowals rant llewd no 2be2ta naymoore
    Reply With Quote Edit / Delete Windows 7 United States Show Events Dumb Dumb x 3Disagree Disagree x 1Funny Funny x 1 (list)

5. Post #1885
    Gold Member
    November 2011
    2,000 Posts
    so i made it out of spawn again, made a little melon farm with someone else, and set off on my own.

i made it to around 6000, 1000. on the way i acquired some iron, over a stack of melon, some lapis, and bones.

i paused to say something. i had full health and full hunger.

as i typed, i heard a hiss. i figured it would be fine, a creeper blast can't kill someone at full health

turns out i was wrong. back to square one again.
    Reply With Quote Edit / Delete Windows 7 United States Show Events Funny Funny x 10Friendly Friendly x 2 (list)

6. Post #1886
    January 2009
    1,610 Posts
    I've had a creeper directly explode on me before while I was talking to a friend. Even with diamond armor it still deals about 5-7 damage.
    Reply With Quote Edit / Delete Windows XP United States Show Events Agree Agree x 1 (list)

7. Post #1887
    Gold Member
    December 2005
    6,058 Posts
    so i made it out of spawn again, made a little melon farm with someone else, and set off on my own.

i made it to around 6000, 1000. on the way i acquired some iron, over a stack of melon, some lapis, and bones.

i paused to say something. i had full health and full hunger.

as i typed, i heard a hiss. i figured it would be fine, a creeper blast can't kill someone at full health

turns out i was wrong. back to square one again.
    i thought getting level 1 blast protection on my shoes was a bad thing until a creeper tried to fuck me up while i was afk. took a chunk out of my house but goddamn i lived.
    Reply With Quote Edit / Delete Windows 8 United States Show Events Funny Funny x 2 (list)

8. Post #1888
    Dammit i traveled through the nether and when i got out i was on a lone island in the great expanse of the ocean
    Reply With Quote Edit / Delete Windows 7 Australia Show Events Winner Winner x 1 (list)

9. Post #1889

May 2012
    2 Posts
    I just decided to try out 2b2t this evening and I've hit a bit of a wall. Literally. I've spawned in a cobblestone box that I can't break out of due to respawning bricks. What's up that? Is this something used to weed out new players?
    Reply With Quote Edit / Delete Windows 7 United States Show Events Dumb Dumb x 3 (list)

10. Post #1890
    The King Of Zing
    September 2009
    14,878 Posts
    Dammit i traveled through the nether and when i got out i was on a lone island in the great expanse of the ocean
    Bah, yes. There's an endless ocean. Keep going to about 100k +

11. Post #1891
    Gold Member
    November 2011
    2,000 Posts
    I just decided to try out 2b2t this evening and I've hit a bit of a wall. Literally. I've spawned in a cobblestone box that I can't break out of due to respawning bricks. What's up that? Is this something used to weed out new players?
    Unless something changed in the 20 minutes between your writing this and my respawning, nothing seems to be amiss.

If someone did make an impenatrable box around the immediate spawn area, it's gone. If they do it again it'll probably be fixed quickly so just connect in about 15 minutes.

Other than that there's the enormous crater that is spawn. Everyone has to get out of it; it's possible despite how daunting it might seem.

The respawning bricks thing sounds like block lag.

12. Post #1892

May 2012
    2 Posts
    I just checked again, I'm still stuck. I'm not sure what to make of it. Is there a kill command built into the server? And I don't think it's lag, my connection's pretty good.
    Reply With Quote Edit / Delete Windows 7 United States Show Events Dumb Dumb x 2 (list)

13. Post #1893
    Apple extraordinaire~ ♥
    April 2006
    5,505 Posts
    I just checked again, I'm still stuck. I'm not sure what to make of it. Is there a kill command built into the server? And I don't think it's lag, my connection's pretty good.
    Tried /kill, because I'm pretty damn sure that works.
    Reply With Quote Edit / Delete Windows 7 United Kingdom Show Events

14. Post #1894
    Bah, yes. There's an endless ocean. Keep going to about 100k +
    Fudgecakes i need to settle down a bit there and restock as I'm not even half way to 100k+
    Reply With Quote Edit / Delete Windows 7 Australia Show Events

15. Post #1895

May 2012
    1 Posts
    !Witness the destruction of the 82k 66k base originally vacated by popbob, x0xp, passie05, policemike55, xcc2, assassin_raptor, and Polly_the_Parrot!

A diamond castle once stood here:

(We took it down and burned all the diamonds. It was about two double-chests worth.)

Please note that these screenshots were taken on Day 1 of the process. Screenshots from Day 2, when we brought more TNT with us, may or may not be posted in the near future.

!!!VIDEO(S) COMING SOON TO A THEATER NEAR YOU!!!
    Reply With Quote Edit / Delete Windows 7 United States Show Events Winner x 15Dumb x 9Funny x 1Late x 1Informative x 1Optimistic x 1 (list)

16. Post #1896

April 2012
    88 Posts
    !Witness the destruction of the 82k 66k base originally vacated by popbob, x0xp, passie05, policemike55, xcc2, assassin_raptor, and Polly_the_Parrot!
    What's your minecraft username?
    Reply With Quote Edit / Delete Windows 7 United States Show Events Late Late x 1Dumb Dumb x 1 (list)

17. Post #1897

December 2011
    57 Posts

(We took it down and burned all the diamonds. It was about two double-chests worth.)

Please note that these screenshots were taken on Day 1 of the process. Screenshots from Day 2, when we brought more TNT with us, may or may not be posted in the near future.

hi

you griefed a base nobody has built at in 2+ months that was made almost 100% out of spawned items
    Reply With Quote Edit / Delete Windows 7 United States Show Events Zing Zing x 19 (list)

18. Post #1898
    January 2009
    171 Posts
    that base looked kinda impressive I guess.
    Reply With Quote Edit / Delete Windows 7 United States Show Events Funny Funny x 2 (list)

19. Post #1899
    July 2011
    138 Posts
    finnaly that despressing piece of land is griefed, thanks DSG and ????
    what i do wonder is, who took my facking items in my other base!!

p.s. why would you even mine all the diamond? there was a double chest filled with them, which you took aswell.
    must have no life at all.....
    Reply With Quote Edit / Delete Windows 7 Netherlands Show Events Disagree Disagree x 2Agree Agree x 1 (list)

20. Post #1900

December 2011
    57 Posts
    100% confirmed DSG took those pics, tineye his skin and you get 0 results.

nice try at denying it dsg.

if you ever need to contact dsg --> sfdsf

(User was permabanned for this post ("Posting personal information" - Orkel))
    Reply With Quote Edit / Delete Windows 7 United States Show Events Winner Winner x 5Agree Agree x 2Disagree Disagree x 1Informative Informative x 1 (list)

21. Post #1901
    February 2010
    5,467 Posts
    100% confirmed DSG took those pics, tineye his skin and you get 0 results.

nice try at denying it dsg.

if you ever need to contact dsg --> -snap-
    I don't think posting personal info is a good idea
    Reply With Quote Edit / Delete Windows 7 United States Show Events Dumb x 3Agree x 3Informative x 1Funny x 1Optimistic x 1 (list)

22. Post #1902

December 2011
    57 Posts
    I don't think posting personal info is a good idea
    He gives it out freely.
    Reply With Quote Edit / Delete Windows 7 United States Show Events Disagree Disagree x 1Agree Agree x 1 (list)

23. Post #1903
    September 2010
    4,172 Posts
    Sooo...anyone found any of my "secret" stashes yet?
    Reply With Quote Edit / Delete Windows 7 Germany Show Events Disagree Disagree x 2Dumb Dumb x 2Friendly Friendly x 1 (list)

24. Post #1904
    Gold Member
    November 2011
    1,103 Posts
    Thank you to henricos240 for helping me and giving me hospitality.
    Reply With Quote Edit / Delete Mac United States Show Events Informative Informative x 1 (list)

25. Post #1905
    January 2009
    171 Posts
    Sooo...anyone found any of my "secret" stashes yet?
    ooooooh is it one stack of cobble stone or two?

Unless it's a chest filled with diamond blocks or TNT or better yet unobtainable items. no one will care about them.
    Reply With Quote Edit / Delete Windows 7 United States Show Events Agree Agree x 2 (list)

26. Post #1906
    Gold Member
    February 2010
    2,705 Posts
    Cool, that base was pretty much abandoned after house found out about us. We don't care that you found it or destroyed it.
    Reply With Quote Edit / Delete Windows 7 United States Show Events Funny Funny x 2Disagree Disagree x 1 (list)

27. Post #1907
    The King Of Zing
    September 2009
    14,878 Posts
    Don't quote it all
    Reply With Quote Edit / Delete Windows 7 United States Show Events Disagree Disagree x 2 (list)

28. Post #1908
    January 2010
    4,013 Posts
    Don't quote it all

A diamond castle once stood here:

hi

(User was banned for this post ("Quoting a huge post just for the sake of it" - Orkel))
    Reply With Quote Edit / Delete Windows 7 United States Show Events Zing x 10Winner x 2Dumb x 1Late x 1Funny x 1 (list)

29. Post #1909
    May 2009
    834 Posts
    Suddenly, bans.
    Reply With Quote Edit / Delete Mac United States Show Events Funny Funny x 7 (list)

30. Post #1910
    July 2008
    40 Posts
    Bans, Bans everywhere.

On another note New base HOWEVER, all I've managed to build is a square ... I just have no idea for any designs.

I don't wanna do another keep, that's kind of boring.

31. Post #1911
    ForMod2013
    June 2009
    2,832 Posts
    Well, my first base got raided after 3 days, it was at 328 9857. I guess the old players would say that's very close to spawn.
    Since then i've been traveling much, much farther. I set-up some temporary housing for the night, I plan on leaving it for any travelers to rest in.

The outisde:

Some of the inside:

Nothing too special, I don't want to bankrupt myself.
    I would post the coords, but in all honesty that would just get it destroyed.
    Reply With Quote Edit / Delete Windows 7 United States Show Events Winner Winner x 4Dumb Dumb x 3 (list)

32. Post #1912

April 2012
    88 Posts
    Well, my first base got raided after 3 days, it was at 328 9857. I guess the old players would say that's very close to spawn.
    Since then i've been traveling much, much farther. I set-up some temporary housing for the night, I plan on leaving it for any travelers to rest in.

The outisde:

Some of the inside:

Now I have seen some amazing bases in my day, but wow.
    Reply With Quote Edit / Delete Windows 7 United States Show Events Funny Funny x 14Dumb Dumb x 2Agree Agree x 2 (list)

33. Post #1913
    ForMod2013
    June 2009
    2,832 Posts
    Now I have seen some amazing bases in my day, but wow.
    It's a temporary place i'll be staying in for one night.
    Besides it'll be nice for travelers to stay in.
    Reply With Quote Edit / Delete Windows 7 United States Show Events Friendly Friendly x 6Dumb Dumb x 3 (list)

34. Post #1914
    April 2012
    106 Posts
    It's a temporary place i'll be staying in for one night.
    Besides it'll be nice for travelers to stay in.
    Is that place right across the frozen lake and xcc2's castle? Is so, I lived there's back in January.
    Reply With Quote Edit / Delete United States Show Events

35. Post #1915
    ForMod2013
    June 2009
    2,832 Posts
    Is that place right across the frozen lake and xcc2's castle? Is so, I lived there's back in January.
    I wouldn't know. I haven't seen any form of human interaction with the environment near where this haven is.

36. Post #1916
    September 2007
    1,175 Posts

The outisde:

Some of the inside:

Hey guys we found Saddam Hussein!
    Reply With Quote Edit / Delete Windows 7 United States Show Events Funny Funny x 12 (list)

37. Post #1917
    The King Of Zing
    September 2009
    14,878 Posts

It feels nice finally bunking down
    Reply With Quote Edit / Delete Windows 7 United States Show Events Winner Winner x 4Artistic Artistic x 1 (list)

38. Post #1918
    Star Extraordinaire
    May 2011
    4,444 Posts

It feels nice finally bunking down
    Any more pics? because that looks really nice and might want to make a house like that myself.
    Reply With Quote Edit / Delete Mac United States Show Events

39. Post #1919
    SJW 4 lyfe
    December 2009
    7,340 Posts
    Just started.

I've gotten lost and starved to death three times.

It's pretty cool to explore though.
    Reply With Quote Edit / Delete Windows 7 Canada Show Events Funny Funny x 2 (list)

40. Post #1920
    Gold Member
    June 2009
    8,961 Posts
    Just started playing on the server
    I can't find any wood and keep getting lost in caves but this is pretty awesome
    The furthest I could get to was a giant castle wall (I followed the stone road) and then I just died for no apparent reason
    Reply With Quote Edit / Delete Windows 7 Russian Federation Show Events