1. Post #2961
    October 2010
    669 Posts
    Aww, when I decide to check out the server and try to survive, it's down.
    Reply With Quote Edit / Delete Windows 7 United States Show Events Funny Funny x 1 (list)

2. Post #2962
    November 2008
    2,456 Posts
    It's not down. And can anyone help me with food or give a tip where I can find/make some myself?
    Last time I was here trees still existed after 1 km away from spawn. Now it's like 2 km.
    Reply With Quote Edit / Delete Windows XP Lithuania Show Events Agree Agree x 1 (list)

3. Post #2963
    October 2010
    669 Posts
    Huh, well I can't connect for some reason
    Reply With Quote Edit / Delete Windows 7 United States Show Events

4. Post #2964
    January 2008
    645 Posts
    Explore some of the ruins around spawn, I found like 2 full stacks of water melons yesterday.
    Reply With Quote Edit / Delete Windows 7 Canada Show Events Informative Informative x 1 (list)

5. Post #2965
    October 2010
    669 Posts
    So is anyone else having this problem?

Failed to connect to server
    Connection timed out: connect

It has never happened to me before
    Reply With Quote Edit / Delete Windows 7 United States Show Events Disagree Disagree x 2Informative Informative x 1 (list)

6. Post #2966
    Blue Member

September 2011
    3,987 Posts
    So is anyone else having this problem?

Failed to connect to server
    Connection timed out: connect

It has never happened to me before
    can you access the website?

Edited:

http://2b2t.net/

Edited:

also try connecting to 83.233.237.64 instead of 2b2t.net
    Reply With Quote Edit / Delete Windows 7 Finland Show Events

7. Post #2967
    Gold Member
    March 2009
    6,123 Posts
    If all fails, connect to spitfire.benjojo.co.uk
    Reply With Quote Edit / Delete Windows 7 United Kingdom Show Events Agree Agree x 1Useful Useful x 1 (list)

8. Post #2968
    Gold Member
    May 2005
    1,038 Posts
    So, made some more changes to my base; Removed all the trees that were inside the walls, filled up the archways, and in the center of the picture is my most recent project that I am working on. The area that is shown in the screen will be turned into a tower, and below it is a ravine I have put up some planks on, creating several levels. Still not sure what that will be used as, though.

Reply With Quote Edit / Delete Windows 7 Sweden Show Events

9. Post #2969
    Gold Member
    December 2005
    6,058 Posts

the wall is pretty much done except for the little hole on the right, i also have a grass bridge growing in.
    Fort Aspergia lives
    Reply With Quote Edit / Delete Windows 8 United States Show Events

10. Post #2970
    April 2012
    64 Posts
    Is what what they mean by a Dutch treat?
    Reply With Quote Edit / Delete Windows Vista United States Show Events Optimistic Optimistic x 1 (list)

11. Post #2971
    October 2010
    669 Posts
    Can't access the website, and the alternative IP isn't working

damn

12. Post #2972
    February 2010
    2,205 Posts
    Can't access the website, and the alternative IP isn't working

damn
    Strange, you should be able to connect to this ip:
    spitfire.benjojo.co.uk

I'm using it right now and it works (redirects you to 2b2t)
    Reply With Quote Edit / Delete Windows 7 Australia Show Events

13. Post #2973
    October 2010
    669 Posts
    Now I can't even log in

guess I'll try tomorrow

nevermind fixed it

14. Post #2974
    Star Extraordinaire
    May 2011
    4,421 Posts
    So, made some more changes to my base; Removed all the trees that were inside the walls, filled up the archways, and in the center of the picture is my most recent project that I am working on. The area that is shown in the screen will be turned into a tower, and below it is a ravine I have put up some planks on, creating several levels. Still not sure what that will be used as, though.

You look pretty hungry there.
    Reply With Quote Edit / Delete Windows 7 United States Show Events Agree Agree x 1 (list)

15. Post #2975
    October 2010
    669 Posts
    And connected, finally! Time to try and survive
    Reply With Quote Edit / Delete Windows 7 United States Show Events Optimistic Optimistic x 2Winner Winner x 2 (list)

16. Post #2976
    Gold Member
    April 2011
    317 Posts
    Well, me and a friend made it too 15k today and have left melon farms about every 5k. Goodluck to anyone trying to get out of spawn.
    Reply With Quote Edit / Delete United States Show Events Useful Useful x 1 (list)

17. Post #2977
    Gold Member
    February 2006
    1,144 Posts

this look sad :(
    Reply With Quote Edit / Delete Windows XP Latvia Show Events Agree Agree x 5Funny Funny x 2 (list)

18. Post #2978
    April 2012
    106 Posts
    Anyone feel like 2b2t is spiraling?
    I can't play much for the next 2 weeks, but lately, it's dead. Chrisingleghton is running out of people to troll. x0XP is running out of new players to kill and bases to torch. I feel less and less likely to have my home found and destroyed.
    If we do not take action to really revive 2b2t, this may very well be the end of our era.
    New players are less and less frequent, oldfags are still here, but people like me, middle players (6 months or less) are disappearing one by one.
    We need a surge in players and we need to give them a real experience.
    We need to take spawn, and make it 10 times as bad. We need to make this the true hell on earth server it is. lava left and right, a gigantic roof over spawn to keep mobs constantly spawning. Roving gangs of diamond clad assholes to hunt down and kill new players.
    I joined this server for a challenge it was, and people come here looking for a challenge. And you know what? The Romans were right.
    "if you build it (and advertise it), they will come."
    I miss that.

Anyone else?
    Reply With Quote Edit / Delete United States Show Events Friendly Friendly x 6Dumb Dumb x 1Funny Funny x 1Agree Agree x 1 (list)

19. Post #2979

September 2008
    302 Posts
    Just post about it on various internet forums and places, or get some popular youtube minecraft player to make a video about it
    Reply With Quote Edit / Delete Windows XP Sweden Show Events Agree Agree x 3 (list)

20. Post #2980
    November 2009
    3,951 Posts
    I can't get food, the woes of starting 2b2t :(

21. Post #2981

September 2011
    213 Posts
    Agreed,I miss the spam,2b2t feels like a normal server without it.
    Reply With Quote Edit / Delete Windows 7 United Kingdom Show Events Dumb Dumb x 4Agree Agree x 1Disagree Disagree x 1 (list)

22. Post #2982
    November 2009
    3,951 Posts
    Standing still raising supplies before heading out. I'm not sure how far I'm going to go.

23. Post #2983

June 2012
    712 Posts
    Whats new for this server? I haven't played here in a couple of months.
    Reply With Quote Edit / Delete Windows 7 United States Show Events Agree Agree x 1 (list)

24. Post #2984
    July 2008
    40 Posts
    Down to 50Y, and that's only the 1st quadrent.

25. Post #2985
    Gold Member
    December 2005
    6,058 Posts
    Down to 50Y, and that's only the 1st quadrent.

what is it
    Reply With Quote Edit / Delete Windows 8 United States Show Events Agree Agree x 8 (list)

26. Post #2986
    July 2008
    40 Posts
    I don't wanna give it away.

Gonna take a long while to do though with my schedual.

27. Post #2987
    known terrorist
    April 2011
    6,850 Posts
    Looks kind of ugly, jutting squarely off into the sea like that.
    Reply With Quote Edit / Delete Windows 7 United States Show Events Agree Agree x 2 (list)

28. Post #2988
    July 2008
    40 Posts
    I'm going to naturalize it later, I thought i needed more space than i did.

29. Post #2989
    May 2009
    832 Posts
    i kind of stopped playing for a while because i got bored as fuck of minecraft. i've almost had it for 2 years so you could probably understand how that could happen. i'll come back to 2b2t eventually.
    Reply With Quote Edit / Delete Mac United States Show Events

30. Post #2990
    July 2008
    40 Posts
    i kind of stopped playing for a while because i got bored as fuck of minecraft. i've almost had it for 2 years so you could probably understand how that could happen. i'll come back to 2b2t eventually.
    You just need the excitement of digging a big hole for someone. I can provide that for free you know.
    Reply With Quote Edit / Delete Windows 7 United States Show Events Optimistic Optimistic x 2 (list)

31. Post #2991
    Gold Member
    February 2010
    2,699 Posts
    I can't play much for the next 2 weeks, but lately, it's dead. Chrisingleghton is running out of people to troll. x0XP is running out of new players to kill and bases to torch. I feel less and less likely to have my home found and destroyed.
    If we do not take action to really revive 2b2t, this may very well be the end of our era.
    New players are less and less frequent, oldfags are still here, but people like me, middle players (6 months or less) are disappearing one by one.
    We need to take spawn, and make it 10 times as bad. We need to make this the true hell on earth server it is. lava left and right, a gigantic roof over spawn to keep mobs constantly spawning. Roving gangs of diamond clad assholes to hunt down and kill new players.
    I joined this server for a challenge it was, and people come here looking for a challenge. And you know what? The Romans were right.
    I miss that.

Anyone else?
    I still play, although I just sit in my house and do very little but read the chat, and I have been playing since around august/september.

32. Post #2992
    Gold Member
    December 2005
    6,058 Posts
    I miss that.

Anyone else?
    It's getting a bit stale seeing as almost all the decent raiders are moving further and further out. I lived at spawn for quite a bit and the only thing that happened was Shougun blew up my house during his rounds destroying spawn farms.
    Reply With Quote Edit / Delete Windows 8 United States Show Events

33. Post #2993
    January 2009
    1,610 Posts
    It's getting a bit stale seeing as almost all the decent raiders are moving further and further out. I lived at spawn for quite a bit and the only thing that happened was Shougun blew up my house during his rounds destroying spawn farms.
    If you tell me where you are I'll raid you :3
    Reply With Quote Edit / Delete Windows XP United States Show Events

34. Post #2994
    Gold Member
    Dennab
    February 2007
    6,746 Posts
    I miss that.

Anyone else?
    I'd say it's more than likely a huge surge of players will come with Minecraft 1.3.
    Reply With Quote Edit / Delete Windows 7 Australia Show Events Agree Agree x 3Optimistic Optimistic x 1Disagree Disagree x 1 (list)

35. Post #2995
    April 2010
    440 Posts
    -snip-

36. Post #2996
    Gold Member
    June 2009
    8,945 Posts
    I could barely get out of spawn by using hacks (the blocks around the spawn can't be digged and there is a 2 block pit, so getting out without a little "help" was impossible)
    Now to find some food
    Reply With Quote Edit / Delete Windows 7 Russian Federation Show Events Dumb Dumb x 3 (list)

37. Post #2997
    January 2009
    1,610 Posts
    I could barely get out of spawn by using hacks (the blocks around the spawn can't be digged and there is a 2 block pit, so getting out without a little "help" was impossible)
    Now to find some food
    Use xray to find water/lava; head to water, most of spawn is below 64 thus following water means you will find the ocean, and from there you transverse the great basin that is outside of spawn.
    Reply With Quote Edit / Delete Windows XP United States Show Events

38. Post #2998
    August 2009
    8,237 Posts
    Broke into a base last week, guy was standing there just looking at me. He flipped a switch

The entire base EXPLODED in TNT, flooding in water and lava from all directions. I drowned.

You fucker.
    Reply With Quote Edit / Delete Windows 7 United States Show Events Funny Funny x 8Winner Winner x 5 (list)

39. Post #2999
    Gold Member
    June 2009
    8,945 Posts
    Broke into a base last week, guy was standing there just looking at me. He flipped a switch

The entire base EXPLODED in TNT, flooding in water and lava from all directions. I drowned.

You fucker.
    That guy is a true dorf
    Reply With Quote Edit / Delete Windows 7 Russian Federation Show Events

40. Post #3000
    April 2012
    106 Posts

You fucker.
    I want to login on my friend's account, go to spawn, set up shop then do exactly that. But scream; Allah a kbar when I throw the switch.
    Reply With Quote Edit / Delete United States Show Events Funny Funny x 1 (list)