1. Post #41
    September 2009
    2,020 Posts
    I'm downloading it now, I can't wait to use the Collector Assault Rifle. Keep up the good work!

2. Post #42
    Gold Member
    December 2009
    7,058 Posts
    LOADS of futuristic weapons.

AWWWWW YEEAAAHHH!

3. Post #43
    January 2010
    60 Posts
    Thank you! My prayers were answered!

4. Post #44
    March 2010
    161 Posts
    The claymore is as to-scale as it gets in me3, something to do with the kinetic dampening systems getting rehauled so non-krogan people can fire it(though I don't see how it got downscaled so much). To quote from the wiki and the weapon's description:

Though you're (understandably)wrong about only krogan squad and shepard using it, pony avatar, a couple asari mercs in ME2 used the claymore, and the turian on jack's prison ship.
    That description only states that it lessened in price and kickback? Regardless, there's no doubt it's physically smaller in ME3.

Reply With Quote Edit / Delete Reply Windows 7 United States Show Events Funny Funny x 2 (list)

5. Post #45
    Fabulous Vailglorous Extraordinaire
    February 2007
    10,706 Posts
    regardless if it's bigger in me2, prop scaler works fine
    Reply With Quote Edit / Delete Reply Mac Sweden Show Events Agree Agree x 1 (list)

6. Post #46
    Gold Member
    May 2011
    501 Posts
    No phong inside I guess.

7. Post #47
    Gold Member
    November 2008
    6,895 Posts
    There is, just in the ME universe they don't oil up their guns to the point where they can see their reflections in them.
    Reply With Quote Edit / Delete Reply Windows 7 United Kingdom Show Events Agree Agree x 4Disagree Disagree x 1 (list)

8. Post #48
    May 2007
    567 Posts
    There is, just in the ME universe they don't oil up their guns to the point where they can see their reflections in them.
    Only their high level special forces armor sets.
    Because the shinier you are the harder you are to see.
    Reply With Quote Edit / Delete Reply Windows 7 United States Show Events Zing Zing x 2 (list)

9. Post #49
    January 2012
    11 Posts
    Absolutely amazing :D

10. Post #50
    Gold Member
    March 2011
    884 Posts
    Is there any chance that someone make the upgrades to be in bodygroup?

11. Post #51
    Gold Member
    November 2008
    6,895 Posts
    We thought about it, but it's easier to just leave them as seperate props, since they're a lot more versatile that way.

They're not hard to add manually.
    Reply With Quote Edit / Delete Reply Windows 7 United Kingdom Show Events Agree Agree x 1Disagree Disagree x 1 (list)

12. Post #52
    November 2009
    849 Posts
    Since people are talking about Claymore being smaller, M-98/Blackwidow seems rather small-ish too, not usre if anyone else noticed how big the actual thing is in ME2/3.
    Reply With Quote Edit / Delete Reply Windows 7 United Kingdom Show Events Late Late x 1 (list)

13. Post #53
    July 2009
    2,629 Posts
    Since people are talking about Claymore being smaller, M-98/Blackwidow seems rather small-ish too, not usre if anyone else noticed how big the actual thing is in ME2/3.
    two words that have been said all through the thread
    PROP. RESIZER.

get over it.
    Reply With Quote Edit / Delete Reply Windows 7 United States Show Events Agree Agree x 2 (list)

14. Post #54
    October 2011
    95 Posts
    You know what this means?!
    It means Sir Isac Newton is the deadliest mother f@#ker in space!

side note: Im actually glad that these are not sweps, people need to start using there imagination more rather than just running around killing Breen over and over again then getting bord and never using them again.
    Reply With Quote Edit / Delete Reply Windows 7 United States Show Events Agree Agree x 2Disagree Disagree x 1 (list)

15. Post #55
    February 2012
    2 Posts
    Soo...
    Only resurgence Weapons to go then?

16. Post #56
    27X
    Rantasaurus Rex
    July 2010
    5,999 Posts
    Just realized you guys are missing the Blackstorm Terminus Cannon and Collector Particle Cannon, which are pretty much the best Heavy weapons in ME2. Lemme know if you need the package.
    Reply With Quote Edit / Delete Reply Windows 7 United States Show Events Agree Agree x 1 (list)

17. Post #57
    Gold Member
    November 2008
    6,895 Posts
    We meant this as all the ME3 weapons, we probably missed a bunch more ME2 ones.

Probably going to get the MP dlc weapons and the prothean rifle ported now i know how to extract them.

18. Post #58
    March 2009
    2,462 Posts
    So, can I try to make a SWEP out of a few of these? I don't want to do all of them, just maybe one or two to see if I like making them.

19. Post #59
    June 2010
    596 Posts
    So, can I try to make a SWEP out of a few of these? I don't want to do all of them, just maybe one or two to see if I like making them.
    As those Koreans love to say:

GLHF.

On a completely unrelated note, all the weapons in mass effect use pretty much the same animations with a few alterations, so you could potentially model hack the shit.

Still, hate for anyone to put in that much work only to have people fire each weapon exactly once and never use them again.
    Reply With Quote Edit / Delete Reply Windows 7 United States Show Events Funny Funny x 1 (list)