1. Post #41
    Gold Member
    August 2011
    18,789 Posts
    The textures on the SCPs look dreadful.
    Most of them are just placeholders. In fact, I think the only model in these trailers that isn't a placeholder is a door.
    Reply With Quote Edit / Delete Windows 7 United Kingdom Show Events

2. Post #42
    December 2009
    11,721 Posts
    Reply With Quote Edit / Delete Windows 7 United States Show Events Agree Agree x 21Funny Funny x 1 (list)

3. Post #43
    Gold Member
    April 2008
    2,693 Posts
    I know this. I read the SCP site pretty often.
    You find the worst in the Keter top 25.
    Reply With Quote Edit / Delete Windows XP Canada Show Events Agree Agree x 1 (list)

4. Post #44
    I AM A PUTRID FUCK WHO CHASES AFTER PEOPLE'S VANS, SCARES GIRLS, FELL FOR A RANDOM FUCK ON THE INTERNET WHO I'VE NEVER EVEN SEEN, AND SHOVED RUSTY NAILS DOWN MY COCK FOR THEM.
    July 2008
    4,193 Posts
    I dunno why but I want to see a mix between this and Doom.
    Reply With Quote Edit / Delete Windows 7 United States Show Events Dumb Dumb x 2 (list)

5. Post #45
    gay mexican
    July 2006
    14,576 Posts
    Disappointed that the most terrifying SCP of all is not featured.
    Reply With Quote Edit / Delete Windows 7 United States Show Events Funny Funny x 70Winner Winner x 3Agree Agree x 2Disagree Disagree x 1 (list)

6. Post #46
    Gold Member
    August 2011
    18,789 Posts
    Disappointed that the most terrifying SCP of all is not featured.
    dude no never fucking link that shit again OH FUCK I CAN HEAR IT UNDER THE FRIDGE SEND HELP
    Reply With Quote Edit / Delete Windows 7 United Kingdom Show Events Agree Agree x 10Funny Funny x 2Useful Useful x 1 (list)

7. Post #47
    Gold Member
    February 2008
    4,167 Posts
    How many people are working on this? Is it a 1 man team? It looks pretty promising, but big amazing projects like these never seem to work out in the end.
    Reply With Quote Edit / Delete Windows 7 United States Show Events

8. Post #48
    Gold Member
    June 2009
    8,926 Posts
    dude no never fucking link that shit again OH FUCK I CAN HEAR IT UNDER THE FRIDGE SEND HELP
    Wow dude you poop under the fridge
    Reply With Quote Edit / Delete Windows 7 Russian Federation Show Events Funny Funny x 76 (list)

9. Post #49
    January 2011
    1,169 Posts
    I dont get something from SCP 173
    Why can't you blink your eyes independently of each one?
    Reply With Quote Edit / Delete Windows 7 Peru Show Events Agree Agree x 1 (list)

10. Post #50
    Gold Member
    September 2006
    828 Posts
    You can, it took a janitor to figure it out.
    Reply With Quote Edit / Delete Windows 7 United States Show Events Agree Agree x 22 (list)

11. Post #51
    Gold Member
    August 2011
    18,789 Posts
    you can but that would make waaay too much sense and would make 173 much less of a threat
    Reply With Quote Edit / Delete Windows 7 United Kingdom Show Events Agree Agree x 2 (list)

12. Post #52
    About as smart and adept as a pile of turds
    January 2010
    3,460 Posts

13. Post #53
    I AM A PUTRID FUCK WHO CHASES AFTER PEOPLE'S VANS, SCARES GIRLS, FELL FOR A RANDOM FUCK ON THE INTERNET WHO I'VE NEVER EVEN SEEN, AND SHOVED RUSTY NAILS DOWN MY COCK FOR THEM.
    July 2008
    4,193 Posts
    Too easy to forget, and gets annoying after a while, at least each time I did it.
    Reply With Quote Edit / Delete Windows 7 United States Show Events Agree Agree x 9 (list)

14. Post #54
    my manboobs are so large that they look like tits
    October 2011
    1,846 Posts
    I read 513 and now I can fucking feel it.
    Reply With Quote Edit / Delete Windows 7 Chile Show Events Agree Agree x 4 (list)

15. Post #55
    September 2009
    180 Posts
    Sounds pretty sweet, can't wait for the alpha so I can get brutally murdered by all kinds of SCPs.
    Plus SCP-914 will be in this, I'll probably be spending most of my time looking for it so I can shove my items into it on "very fine". Especially SCP-420-J.
    Reply With Quote Edit / Delete Windows 7 United States Show Events Winner Winner x 15Funny Funny x 3 (list)

16. Post #56
    July 2009
    1,503 Posts
    This is sweet. Anyone know when a alpha will be out?
    Reply With Quote Edit / Delete Windows 7 Denmark Show Events

17. Post #57
    March 2010
    924 Posts
    Wait.....823?
    We're going to explore outside the facility?
    Reply With Quote Edit / Delete Windows Vista United States Show Events

18. Post #58
    July 2009
    1,503 Posts
    Wait.....823?
    We're going to explore outside the facility?
    If it's gonna be a feature, it'll be awesome.

I imagine it's gonna be like Dark Carnival from L4D2, only more overgrown.
    Reply With Quote Edit / Delete Windows 7 Denmark Show Events Winner Winner x 8 (list)

19. Post #59
    March 2010
    924 Posts
    If it's gonna be a feature, it'll be awesome.

I imagine it's gonna be like Dark Carnival from L4D2, only more overgrown.
    And monster rape. A lot of monster rape
    Reply With Quote Edit / Delete Windows Vista United States Show Events Agree Agree x 7Winner Winner x 1 (list)

20. Post #60
    Gold Member
    August 2011
    18,789 Posts
    And monster rape. A lot of monster rape
    well at least we'll finally be able to see how in the world somebody manages to fuck themself in the eyeball
    Reply With Quote Edit / Delete Windows 7 United Kingdom Show Events Funny Funny x 28Zing Zing x 1 (list)

21. Post #61
    Gold Member
    January 2010
    466 Posts
    Sorry to burst your bubble, but I believe Zombii was listing the "scariest" SCP's. If you look at who and what he replied to...

22. Post #62
    Gold Member
    January 2007
    3,395 Posts
    It was enough for me to stop reading when I noticed that at least one of the pictures was a .gif
    Reply With Quote Edit / Delete Windows Vista Finland Show Events Funny Funny x 11Agree Agree x 7 (list)

23. Post #63
    Gold Member
    January 2007
    8,200 Posts
    Sorry to burst your bubble, but I believe Zombii was listing the "scariest" SCP's. If you look at who and what he replied to...
    nobody implied that it was a confirmed feature

Edited:

well at least we'll finally be able to see how in the world somebody manages to fuck themself in the eyeball
    maybe we'll find the survivor's arm
    Reply With Quote Edit / Delete Windows 7 United States Show Events Disagree Disagree x 1Agree Agree x 1 (list)

24. Post #64
    Gold Member
    January 2005
    6,360 Posts
    Joke SCP's would be an awesome extra.

I would like to see how far i can go as Dr. Gerald without crashing. Or you can have a game mode called "Burnout: Dr. Gerald and the D-Class"
    Reply With Quote Edit / Delete Windows 7 Show Events Winner Winner x 25Funny Funny x 2Agree Agree x 1 (list)

25. Post #65

August 2011
    836 Posts

I would like to see how far i can go as Dr. Gerald without crashing. Or you can have a game mode called "Burnout: Dr. Gerald and the D-Class"
    Or Dr. Bright will show up and save the day in the end.

And then demand to see Dr. Right's breasts as a reward    
    Reply With Quote Edit / Delete Windows 7 United States Show Events Funny Funny x 12 (list)

26. Post #66
    Kawaii Member
    July 2005
    17,084 Posts
    You guys forgot the point about Dr. Gerald, everything within the vicinity of the vehicle is wrecked but he's A-OK
    Reply With Quote Edit / Delete Windows 7 Australia Show Events Agree Agree x 13 (list)

27. Post #67
    White Fusion will love him forever and ever~
    January 2012
    10,707 Posts
    You guys forgot the point about Dr. Gerald, everything within the vicinity of the vehicle is wrecked but he's A-OK
    I hope the PC is Dr. Gerald, and then game ends with him and some other people being evacuated on a helicopter.
    Reply With Quote Edit / Delete Windows 7 United Kingdom Show Events Agree Agree x 13Funny Funny x 3 (list)

28. Post #68
    July 2008
    4,193 Posts
    I hope the PC is Dr. Gerald, and then game ends with him and some other people being evacuated on a helicopter.
    Or, the game ends with Gerald leading the SCPs onto a vehicle and the game ends with Gerald saving the world.
    Reply With Quote Edit / Delete Windows 7 United States Show Events Funny Funny x 17 (list)

29. Post #69
    Gold Member
    August 2011
    18,789 Posts
    game ends with a tank driving through facility walls, PC hops aboard to escape 173 closing in behind him

hatch closes, PC realizes it's Dr. Gerald driving
    Reply With Quote Edit / Delete Windows 7 United Kingdom Show Events Funny Funny x 41 (list)

30. Post #70
    Gold Member
    October 2008
    8,370 Posts
    RIP player
    Reply With Quote Edit / Delete Windows 7 Hungary Show Events Agree Agree x 4 (list)

31. Post #71
    Mwah~<3
    October 2005
    2,748 Posts
    Reply With Quote Edit / Delete Windows 7 United States Show Events Winner Winner x 3 (list)

32. Post #72
    Gold Member
    December 2008
    8,100 Posts

Fuck that shit
    Reply With Quote Edit / Delete Windows 7 United States Show Events Funny Funny x 25Winner Winner x 2Agree Agree x 1 (list)

33. Post #73
    Appreciates Subtle Titles
    April 2009
    6,789 Posts
    I find it very very silly that they added a whole blinking system just for one thing in the game. So the whole game you're gonna be bugged by the screen going black every 10 seconds just to add to 173's -IMMERSION FACTOR-
    Reply With Quote Edit / Delete Windows 7 United States Show Events Agree Agree x 1 (list)

34. Post #74
    Gold Member
    September 2005
    2,783 Posts
    If they're smart it will only be necessary during scripted panic events..?
    Reply With Quote Edit / Delete Windows Vista United States Show Events Agree Agree x 5 (list)

35. Post #75
    Gold Member
    September 2005
    2,266 Posts

Wasn't there a thing about a plan to put Dr. Gerald and SCP-682 in the same vehicle?
    Reply With Quote Edit / Delete Windows Vista United States Show Events Funny Funny x 1 (list)

36. Post #76
    Appreciates Subtle Titles
    April 2009
    6,789 Posts
    If they're smart it will only be necessary during scripted panic events..?
    Watch the videos, it's always on.

37. Post #77
    Gold Member
    July 2005
    2,777 Posts
    I find it very very silly that they added a whole blinking system just for one thing in the game. So the whole game you're gonna be bugged by the screen going black every 10 seconds just to add to 173's -IMMERSION FACTOR-
    Yeah, that is kind of strange.

I wonder if they ever toyed with the concept of areas where 173 shows up having a lot of obstructive geometry and half-broken, flickering lights instead. Your character then wouldn't have to worry about a blinking mechanic, so much as charting out in advance which paths are secretly deathtraps while simultaneously keeping the concrete bastard within your field of vision.
    Reply With Quote Edit / Delete Windows 7 United States Show Events Agree Agree x 10 (list)

38. Post #78
    Gold Member
    October 2008
    8,370 Posts
    *this weekend.

I want to see a livestream of this.
    Reply With Quote Edit / Delete Windows 7 Hungary Show Events Agree Agree x 1 (list)

39. Post #79
    August 2010
    4,436 Posts
    Fuck that shit
    Reply With Quote Edit / Delete Windows 7 United States Show Events Agree Agree x 6Informative Informative x 2 (list)

40. Post #80

August 2011
    836 Posts
    The main SCP you are avoiding is the statue one. The others are only in there to add suspense + more danger. But the only SCP actively chasing you is the statue.
    Reply With Quote Edit / Delete Windows 7 United States Show Events Agree Agree x 1 (list)