1. Post #281
    Kawaii Member
    July 2005
    16,403 Posts
    there's a blink button lol

Edited:

why add a health bar? it's insta-kill. does your character have multiple necks to be snapped?
    173 is insta-kill but isn't there gas in the game too
    Reply With Quote Edit / Delete Windows 7 Australia Show Events

2. Post #282
    August 2009
    3,932 Posts
    173 is insta-kill but isn't there gas in the game too
    the gas forces you to blink cause your eyes hurt, no joke
    Reply With Quote Edit / Delete Windows Vista United States Show Events Funny Funny x 14Agree Agree x 1 (list)

3. Post #283
    April 2010
    789 Posts
    Anyone know what the font they used for the "CONTAINMENT BREACH" text in the logo is? Either way, this looks like it's worth checking out.
    Reply With Quote Edit / Delete Windows 7 United States Show Events

4. Post #284
    Dennab
    August 2011
    3,194 Posts
    What the dev/s should do is add a health bar to the game, and then have a blink button. Continue to have the blink bar, but once it depletes instead of blinking it saps your health until you do so.
    Also make the HP regenerate?
    Reply With Quote Edit / Delete Windows 7 United States Show Events Funny Funny x 10 (list)

5. Post #285
    March 2011
    2,996 Posts
    Can I see a screenshot of 914?
    Also, what happens when you put the 173 document in on various settings?
    Reply With Quote Edit / Delete Windows 7 Canada Show Events

6. Post #286
    Kawaii Member
    July 2005
    16,403 Posts
    Also make the HP regenerate?
    Yeah, it's more of a pain/pass out meter than HP if anything.
    Reply With Quote Edit / Delete Windows 7 Australia Show Events Agree Agree x 2 (list)

7. Post #287
    November 2011
    678 Posts
    Can I see a screenshot of 914?
    Also, what happens when you put the 173 document in on various settings?
    173 document on rough creates paper shreds. Very fine makes origami
    Reply With Quote Edit / Delete Windows 7 United States Show Events Funny Funny x 19 (list)

8. Post #288
    Facepunch Babysitter
    July 2009
    12,110 Posts
    Decided to get this, even though I shudder at any game for some reason. I got a new microphone the other day so I might as well should get some good screams recorded.
    Reply With Quote Edit / Delete Windows 7 United States Show Events Winner Winner x 15 (list)

9. Post #289
    Hello Handsome
    February 2010
    12,629 Posts
    Decided to get this, even though I shudder at any game for some reason. I got a new microphone the other day so I might as well should get some good screams recorded.
    YES, YES, YES, AND YES!

I'd love you forever if you did that! I must hear Banned User's screams!
    Reply With Quote Edit / Delete Windows 7 United States Show Events Agree Agree x 2 (list)

10. Post #290
    October 2008
    657 Posts
    I remember you singing in your minecraft streams, Banned user. That and me recording said singing and releasing a .zip of it... which has faded into the bowels of the internet, never to be seen again.

Got my little brother to play this game, both of us love it, but dang do I freak out when I see 173. Just so creepy.Haven't lived long enough to find Mr. 106 though.
    Reply With Quote Edit / Delete Windows XP United States Show Events

11. Post #291
    Gold Member
    December 2008
    4,983 Posts
    Trap SCP 173 in the corridor behind the surveillance chamber, get through to other side, feeling pretty good, then I look at the fucking monitor and see this.

Edited:

I found 914. It's pretty big. I'm going to take three screenies and upload them so you cowards can see what it looks like without actually reaching it, and since someone asked. I had to go through 173, Bll, and the Old Man for this, so you better be grateful.

Edited:

Right side: http://filesmelt.com/dl/Scp_1.bmp

Middle: http://filesmelt.com/dl/sCP_2.bmp

Left side: http://filesmelt.com/dl/sCP_3.bmp
    Reply With Quote Edit / Delete Windows XP United States Show Events Friendly Friendly x 12 (list)

12. Post #292
    Gold Member
    December 2006
    949 Posts
    I wish there was a game entirely dedicated to SCP-914.
    I would spend so much time fiddling with things.
    Reply With Quote Edit / Delete Windows 7 United States Show Events Agree Agree x 15 (list)

13. Post #293
    Gold Member
    December 2008
    4,983 Posts
    Okay, I'm pissed. I put a level 2 keycard through on "Very Fine" and recieved a Keycard Omni. The problem? I passed a door that needed higher clearance before I ran into 173, and now it's back past 173 and his buddy the undead streaker. My curiosity will never let me sit this out. I'll try to reach said door, and post pics if I make it.

Also, as I just found out(and survived,) Bll apparently opens the door for SCP 173, because he vanished from the surveillance cam and the doors got opened by someone else.
    Reply With Quote Edit / Delete Windows XP United States Show Events Informative Informative x 2 (list)

14. Post #294
    Gold Member
    October 2006
    4,838 Posts
    Trap SCP 173 in the corridor behind the surveillance chamber, get through to other side, feeling pretty good, then I look at the fucking monitor and see this.
    *Scary thing*
    Oh Jesus, what is that.
    Reply With Quote Edit / Delete Windows 7 United States Show Events Agree Agree x 2 (list)

15. Post #295
    Gold Member
    December 2008
    4,983 Posts
    Got ganked by Bll and 173, that door will have to wait for now. :(

I have a suspicion that it leads up to the catwalk around the starting area, but I can't be sure til I get through.

16. Post #296
    So does 173 have a chance of showing up at any time in a room when you blink? Or will he only appear upon opening a door to a room he is in?

Also can you run in to the old man or other SCPs at the very beginning?

17. Post #297
    Gold Member
    December 2008
    4,983 Posts
    So does 173 have a chance of showing up at any time in a room when you blink? Or will he only appear upon opening a door to a room he is in?

I'm pretty sure 173 only shows up after a containment room. If you trap him in an area, he can't leave it, but he might appear in another containment area. I don't know about the Old Man.

18. Post #298
    So if you just sit in a room like the office room and not open doors you wont have to worry about 173 suddenly warping in?

19. Post #299
    Kawaii Member
    July 2005
    16,403 Posts
    The idea of just crawling around does have some merit, because the stumpy, fat little bastard can't bend over and wring your neck can he
    Reply With Quote Edit / Delete Windows 7 Australia Show Events Disagree Disagree x 1 (list)

20. Post #300
    August 2010
    4,434 Posts

Very rarely in the intro you can catch a glimpse of Bll.

21. Post #301
    Very rarely in the intro you can catch a glimpse of Bll.
    So Bll is scp-106? Why is he called that?

22. Post #302
    Gold Member
    December 2008
    4,983 Posts
    So Bll is scp-106? Why is he called that?

Bll isn't 106. 106 can walk through walls, which is pretty cheap, and once he's after you, there is no way to kill him. However, I did something i wasn't supposed to - I lured 173 after me on purpose, and after some extremely annoying occurances, I got him in the input room of 914. I turned it on "Very Fine" and the game crashed. Ce la vie.
    Reply With Quote Edit / Delete Windows XP United States Show Events Funny Funny x 30 (list)

23. Post #303
    Reply With Quote Edit / Delete Windows XP United States Show Events Agree Agree x 9 (list)

24. Post #304
    July 2009
    5,599 Posts
    Surprised SCP-682 is nowhere to be seen, considering he's one of the more well known SCPs.
    Reply With Quote Edit / Delete Windows 7 Canada Show Events Agree Agree x 3 (list)

25. Post #305
    Dennab
    August 2011
    3,194 Posts
    This has so much potential, I believe in it.
    Reply With Quote Edit / Delete Windows 7 United States Show Events Agree Agree x 1 (list)

26. Post #306
    Gold Member
    August 2011
    17,922 Posts
    Bll isn't 106. 106 can walk through walls, which is pretty cheap, and once he's after you, there is no way to kill him. However, I did something i wasn't supposed to - I lured 173 after me on purpose, and after some extremely annoying occurances, I got him in the input room of 914. I turned it on "Very Fine" and the game crashed. Ce la vie.
    nah that was just 173 becoming an invisible gas

it killed you so fucking hard your game crashed
    Reply With Quote Edit / Delete Windows 7 United Kingdom Show Events Funny Funny x 2 (list)

27. Post #307
    Dennab
    August 2011
    3,194 Posts
    nah that was just 173 becoming an invisible gas

it killed you so fucking hard your game crashed
    Every single gas molecule grabbed at your neck with its little molecule arms and broke it
    Reply With Quote Edit / Delete Windows 7 United States Show Events Funny Funny x 29 (list)

28. Post #308
    Gold Member
    December 2008
    4,983 Posts
    I finally got the game working again after it locked me out of the bedroom and made me sleep on the couch for three nights because I glitched 173. The first door I opened was one of those airlocks, and 173 is right on the other side. I think he holds a grudge.

http://filesmelt.com/dl/oh_shit1.bmp

Edited:

Luck is clearly not on my side, because the room right after had moans coming from it. I walked through without incident, though I saw corrosion on the walls. Was rather anticlimactic.

29. Post #309
    Gold Member
    February 2011
    7,352 Posts

Edited:

I found 914. It's pretty big. I'm going to take three screenies and upload them so you cowards can see what it looks like without actually reaching it, and since someone asked. I had to go through 173, Bll, and the Old Man for this, so you better be grateful.

Edited:

Right side: http://filesmelt.com/dl/Scp_1.bmp

Middle: http://filesmelt.com/dl/sCP_2.bmp

Left side: http://filesmelt.com/dl/sCP_3.bmp
    Oh hey, that dude! Yeah, I saw that dude a couple of times before I got exploded by that one coffin SCP. He's chill, he just kinda stands behind you and looks freaky. A bit twitchy too.

who the fuck am I kidding he scares the shit out of me
    Reply With Quote Edit / Delete Windows 7 United States Show Events Agree Agree x 3 (list)

30. Post #310
    Gold Member
    December 2008
    4,983 Posts
    Oh hey, that dude! Yeah, I saw that dude a couple of times before I got exploded by that one coffin SCP. He's chill, he just kinda stands behind you and looks freaky. A bit twitchy too.

who the fuck am I kidding he scares the shit out of me
    Actually, he's the reason I died when I was trying to get to the security door. He stood behind me and blocked me so 173 could rape me.

31. Post #311
    Gold Member
    February 2011
    7,352 Posts
    Actually, he's the reason I died when I was trying to get to the security door. He stood behind me and blocked me so 173 could rape me.
    fuck that guy

that's 106 right

fuck him

he needs to leave me alone

32. Post #312
    Gold Member
    December 2008
    4,983 Posts
    fuck that guy

that's 106 right

fuck him

he needs to leave me alone

No, 106 is the one that slowly walks towards you and can go through walls.

33. Post #313
    Gold Member
    July 2005
    5,905 Posts
    What is that then?
    which SCP is it?
    Reply With Quote Edit / Delete Windows 7 Israel Show Events

34. Post #314
    Gold Member
    February 2011
    7,352 Posts
    So wait if the creepy floating naked dude isn't 106 then who is he? Because he isn't doing anything and it's kinda freaking me out.
    Reply With Quote Edit / Delete Windows 7 United States Show Events Funny Funny x 4 (list)

35. Post #315
    Gold Member
    December 2008
    4,983 Posts
    So wait if the creepy floating naked dude isn't 106 then who is he? Because he isn't doing anything and it's kinda freaking me out.

I really have no idea. I don't know what he does. He's never killed me besides blocking me off from escape. I'm starting to think that 106 roams the map looking for you, though, because I found a tunnel with corrosion on the walls and heard moaning from that way earlier, but when I walked through, he didn't show up. He didn't even show up when I came back to lure 173 in there so I could get by.

36. Post #316
    I am Zero's Fox
    February 2009
    3,501 Posts
    Naked floating dude is SCP-106. Also, will be making more videos later today, I just need to recover from the fucking heart attack I had last time. Will try to actually reach something by attempting to disconnect myself from the game somehow.

I'm such a pussy
    Reply With Quote Edit / Delete Windows 7 Norway Show Events Agree Agree x 1 (list)

37. Post #317
    Gold Member
    December 2008
    4,983 Posts
    Naked floating dude is SCP-106. Also, will be making more videos later today, I just need to recover from the fucking heart attack I had last time. Will try to actually reach something by attempting to disconnect myself from the game somehow.

I'm such a pussy
    Dude, I got further than you and I was attacked by all three hostile SCPs. Man up bro, I'm playing right now and it's 12:43 AM.

Although I think 173 is targeting me now, he keeps popping up and trying to get me.

38. Post #318
    I remember reading of an scp that has a similar 'do not look away' effect to it. But instead of killing you it simply appears right behind you in a pose.
    Reply With Quote Edit / Delete Windows XP United States Show Events Agree Agree x 3Optimistic Optimistic x 1Funny Funny x 1 (list)

39. Post #319
    Gold Member
    December 2008
    4,983 Posts
    This is getting ridiculous, he showed up on a gas filled bridge, and when I got past him it was into another containment area WITH HIM IN IT. If he's on the bridge, too, I'm gonna get pissed

40. Post #320
    I am Zero's Fox
    February 2009
    3,501 Posts
    Dude, I got further than you and I was attacked by all three hostile SCPs. Man up bro, I'm playing right now and it's 12:43 AM.

Although I think 173 is targeting me now, he keeps popping up and trying to get me.
    I'm simply put too easily immersed. It's not a question of "shit I'm getting a game over", it's a question of "shit, I'm gonna fucking DIE"
    Reply With Quote Edit / Delete Windows 7 Norway Show Events