1. Post #321
    Dennab
    August 2011
    3,194 Posts
    I do wonder though, does 173 actively follow you FOREVER? Like, super slowly, but surely coming to you? Or does he just follow you and if you get away from him he's gone? Or are there multiple? I am so confused

And who is this fucking asshole black guy who walks through everything, he's BS
    Reply With Quote Edit / Delete Windows 7 United States Show Events Agree Agree x 3 (list)

2. Post #322
    Gold Member
    December 2008
    4,983 Posts
    I'm simply put too easily immersed. It's not a question of "shit I'm getting a game over", it's a question of "shit, I'm gonna fucking DIE"

I'm immersed, too, and I'm usually the one finding funny glitches to lighten the mood. This is just too good.

Edited:

I do wonder though, does 173 actively follow you FOREVER? Like, super slowly, but surely coming to you? Or does he just follow you and if you get away from him he's gone? Or are there multiple? I am so confused

And who is this fucking asshole black guy who walks through everything, he's BS
    That's 106. Also, I'm pretty sure 173 is using the vents to get around. At the start, when he kills the D class and the guards, you can see that the vent shaft up on the catwalk has been broken open; in the red T-shaped room, the vent is open there as well, and all of his containment rooms also have vents.
    Reply With Quote Edit / Delete Windows XP United States Show Events Informative Informative x 2Agree Agree x 1 (list)

3. Post #323
    Kawaii Member
    July 2005
    17,323 Posts
    I'm just imagining how he would wiggle around in the vents

Maybe when not being viewed he becomes really flexible and rubbery and that's how his tiny little hands stretch around and strangle you

Now I'm visualizing him squirming around in the vents like a big gummy bear
    Reply With Quote Edit / Delete Windows 7 Australia Show Events Funny Funny x 42 (list)

4. Post #324
    Super Hoborator
    May 2007
    6,547 Posts
    What's a good streaming site? I might stream this. I don't have a mic but people can still watch me sit in a corner and shake violently
    Reply With Quote Edit / Delete Windows 7 United States Show Events

5. Post #325
    Gold Member
    January 2005
    6,520 Posts
    I've met 173 and that guy who goes through walls.

Trap SCP 173 in the corridor behind the surveillance chamber, get through to other side, feeling pretty good, then I look at the fucking monitor and see this.

I've seen that guy. All he does is stand there and watch me. Perv.
    Reply With Quote Edit / Delete Windows 7 Show Events Zing Zing x 1 (list)

6. Post #326
    Gold Member
    December 2008
    4,983 Posts
    Alright, word of advice: do not put batteries through 914 on "Very Fine."
    Reply With Quote Edit / Delete Windows XP United States Show Events Agree Agree x 1 (list)

7. Post #327
    October 2008
    667 Posts
    Alright, word of advice: do not put batteries through 914 on "Very Fine."
    Please, explain further.
    Reply With Quote Edit / Delete Windows XP United States Show Events

8. Post #328
    Gold Member
    February 2011
    7,908 Posts
    That intro.

NOPE.

9. Post #329
    Kawaii Member
    July 2005
    17,323 Posts
    Please, explain further.
    9 Megavolt battery
    Reply With Quote Edit / Delete Windows 7 Australia Show Events Funny Funny x 10 (list)

10. Post #330
    Gold Member
    February 2011
    7,908 Posts
    What's a good streaming site? I might stream this. I don't have a mic but people can still watch me sit in a corner and shake violently
    Good ol' www.livestream.com works like a charm.

11. Post #331
    Disregard Flagdog I'm British
    August 2010
    9,301 Posts
    I'm just imagining how he would wiggle around in the vents

Maybe when not being viewed he becomes really flexible and rubbery and that's how his tiny little hands stretch around and strangle you

Now I'm visualizing him squirming around in the vents like a big gummy bear
    I imagine it'd be like this:

Reply With Quote Edit / Delete Windows 7 United States Show Events Funny Funny x 35Agree Agree x 1Winner Winner x 1 (list)

12. Post #332
    Kawaii Member
    July 2005
    17,323 Posts
    One grievance I have is the security seems kinda piss poor for the most important facility in the entire world. This is fuckin' site 19, which houses like, 30-40% of the SCP foundation's euclid and safe SCPs, and it's got teeny tiny doors and stuff. I know it's only a small project but hey.
    Reply With Quote Edit / Delete Windows 7 Australia Show Events Agree Agree x 14 (list)

13. Post #333
    Super Hoborator
    May 2007
    6,547 Posts
    NEVER MIND. FUCK THIS GAME
    Reply With Quote Edit / Delete Windows 7 United States Show Events Winner Winner x 1 (list)

14. Post #334
    Gold Member
    January 2007
    8,227 Posts
    I imagine it'd be like this:

why does this make me think of toy story

Edited:

One grievance I have is the security seems kinda piss poor for the most important facility in the entire world. This is fuckin' site 19, which houses like, 30-40% of the SCP foundation's euclid and safe SCPs, and it's got teeny tiny doors and stuff. I know it's only a small project but hey.
    site 19 should look similar to old aperture
    Reply With Quote Edit / Delete Windows 7 United States Show Events Agree Agree x 11 (list)

15. Post #335
    Kawaii Member
    July 2005
    17,323 Posts
    I mean, site 19 houses a superpowered howitzer cannon, so I'd at least expect some comically large blast doors. At the very least not have every door open from both sides with no checks or anything.
    Reply With Quote Edit / Delete Windows 7 Australia Show Events Agree Agree x 7 (list)

16. Post #336
    Dennab
    September 2011
    3,417 Posts
    Anyone care to provide the Containment Breach game in a default windows folder, unpacket?
    Going to show this game to couple of friends here at school, don't have much privilidges nor programs.

please?
    Reply With Quote Edit / Delete Windows 7 Finland Show Events

17. Post #337
    December 2009
    5,029 Posts
    I could, but how could i possibly upload something unpacked?

Edited:

Its not possible afaik
    Reply With Quote Edit / Delete Windows 7 Finland Show Events

18. Post #338
    UK is fucking terrible, don't live here.
    January 2012
    1,169 Posts
    Is this a joke?

I didn't know it was an Alpha.
    Reply With Quote Edit / Delete Windows 7 United Kingdom Show Events Dumb Dumb x 7Disagree Disagree x 6 (list)

19. Post #339
    December 2009
    5,029 Posts
    Is there an scp about a 2 bathrooms next to eachother, for males and females?

Im FUCKING terrified to go in.
    Reply With Quote Edit / Delete Windows 7 Finland Show Events Funny Funny x 12Winner Winner x 1 (list)

20. Post #340
    Super Hoborator
    May 2007
    6,547 Posts
    Is this a joke?

No, it's an alpha.
    Reply With Quote Edit / Delete Windows 7 United States Show Events Agree Agree x 13 (list)

21. Post #341
    December 2009
    5,029 Posts
    The bathroom for males is dark and the one for females has lights. This is freaking me out.
    Reply With Quote Edit / Delete Windows 7 Finland Show Events Funny Funny x 3 (list)

22. Post #342
    Gold Member
    August 2011
    18,975 Posts
    The bathroom for males is dark and the one for females has lights. This is freaking me out.
    I guess the Foundation just tires to skimp on its electricity bill
    Reply With Quote Edit / Delete Windows 7 United Kingdom Show Events

23. Post #343
    UK is fucking terrible, don't live here.
    January 2012
    1,169 Posts
    No, it's an alpha.
    Oh that explains this then.

Reply With Quote Edit / Delete Windows 7 United Kingdom Show Events Funny Funny x 29Agree Agree x 4 (list)

24. Post #344
    Super Hoborator
    May 2007
    6,547 Posts
    This shit is creeping me out. WHY Do I keep hearing a large church bell playing over the speakers?

Edited:

Well I broke my chair.

I walked into a room, and suddenly there was a loud noise, and I saw something move between the walls, and these dark spots started growing on the walls, and I kicked back against my desk and broke the hinges on my chair
    Reply With Quote Edit / Delete Windows 7 United States Show Events Funny Funny x 22 (list)

25. Post #345
    October 2008
    667 Posts
    This shit is creeping me out. WHY Do I keep hearing a large church bell playing over the speakers?

Edited:

Well I broke my chair.

I walked into a room, and suddenly there was a loud noise, and I saw something move between the walls, and these dark spots started growing on the walls, and I kicked back against my desk and broke the hinges on my chair
    Say hi to SCP-106!
    Reply With Quote Edit / Delete Windows XP United States Show Events Agree Agree x 1 (list)

26. Post #346
    Super Hoborator
    May 2007
    6,547 Posts
    Say hi to SCP-106!
    I'll say hi.

After he buys me a new computer chair.
    Reply With Quote Edit / Delete Windows 7 United States Show Events Funny Funny x 25Winner Winner x 1 (list)

27. Post #347
    March 2010
    282 Posts
    I wish there was a game entirely dedicated to SCP-914.
    I would spend so much time fiddling with things.
    something scribblenauts-esque
    Reply With Quote Edit / Delete Mac Australia Show Events Agree Agree x 3 (list)

28. Post #348
    Gold Member
    February 2011
    7,616 Posts
    I always imagined the SCP facilities as looking similar to Aperture Science, especially with their human resorces management. I don't like how testing chambers can just directly lead in to offices and such, the layout doesn't really make sense. As cool as the random generation is, it doesn't really "work."
    Reply With Quote Edit / Delete United States Show Events Agree Agree x 18 (list)

29. Post #349
    Gold Member
    Dennab
    June 2007
    4,333 Posts
    I always imagined the SCP facilities as looking similar to Aperture Science, especially with their human resorces management. I don't like how testing chambers can just directly lead in to offices and such, the layout doesn't really make sense. As cool as the random generation is, it doesn't really "work."
    I've always imagined them to sort of look like a combination of the UAC and Black Mesa.
    Reply With Quote Edit / Delete Windows XP United States Show Events Agree Agree x 5 (list)

30. Post #350
    November 2011
    4,754 Posts
    173 looks all funny n shit with it's tiny arms and short legs

until you see it's face
    Reply With Quote Edit / Delete Windows 7 Finland Show Events Agree Agree x 4 (list)

31. Post #351
    Gold Member
    August 2009
    10,766 Posts

until you see it's face
    I thought you were making a SnB reference there.
    Reply With Quote Edit / Delete Windows 7 Norway Show Events Agree Agree x 5 (list)

32. Post #352
    June 2010
    481 Posts
    1:00-2:00 is a golden moment, but just watch it all

Damn i jumped...
    Reply With Quote Edit / Delete Windows 7 Sweden Show Events

33. Post #353
    Kawaii Member
    July 2005
    17,323 Posts

until you see it's face
    So kinda like a T-Rex
    Reply With Quote Edit / Delete Windows 7 Australia Show Events Agree Agree x 2Funny Funny x 1 (list)

34. Post #354
    November 2011
    701 Posts
    Who the heck is this bll people are talking about on the last page? Is he the creepy-ass floaty guy or 106? What SCP is the floaty guy?
    Reply With Quote Edit / Delete Windows 7 United States Show Events Agree Agree x 2 (list)

35. Post #355
    May 2010
    4,556 Posts
    I can't help thinking that if I play this I'm going to scream like a little girl.
    Reply With Quote Edit / Delete Windows 7 Philippines Show Events Agree Agree x 3 (list)

36. Post #356
    Gold Member
    February 2011
    7,616 Posts
    So the game has 173, 106, 895, and 914. Are there any others?

The little Eye dudes should be added, to help alleviate the 173 problem a little bit.

Also the game should end with you escaping with Dr. Gerald.
    Reply With Quote Edit / Delete United States Show Events

37. Post #357
    Gold Member
    June 2007
    2,727 Posts
    Also the game should end with you escaping with Dr. Gerald.
    And then you die in some horrible way.
    Reply With Quote Edit / Delete Windows XP Germany Show Events Funny Funny x 8 (list)

38. Post #358
    Gold Member
    December 2008
    4,983 Posts
    Please, explain further.
    What rhymes with "Room" and kills you?
    Reply With Quote Edit / Delete Windows XP United States Show Events

39. Post #359
    Gold Member
    July 2006
    21,196 Posts
    I wonder if the dev will add more SCP's.

The amount of potential this game has is gigantic.
    Reply With Quote Edit / Delete Windows 7 Finland Show Events Agree Agree x 19 (list)

40. Post #360
    Gold Member
    December 2008
    4,983 Posts
    Alright, am ready for another go at this shit.
    Reply With Quote Edit / Delete Windows XP United States Show Events Winner Winner x 7 (list)