1. Post #721
    Master Cheese Tactician
    August 2011
    947 Posts
    there should be a locked safe with a warning label "do not view contents" and inside is a picture of scp 096's face. but the contents of the safe would vary so you have a slight chance of getting a picture of 096 and dying a few minutes later.

my 2 cents
    Reply With Quote Edit / Delete Windows 7 Australia Show Events Agree Agree x 1 (list)

2. Post #722
    ☆Artist of Science☆
    August 2010
    5,248 Posts
    Keter and Euclid

Whick one is worse to meet?
    Reply With Quote Edit / Delete Windows XP Vietnam Show Events Dumb Dumb x 3 (list)

3. Post #723
    Gold Member
    February 2005
    421 Posts
    Keter
    Reply With Quote Edit / Delete Windows 7 Show Events Agree Agree x 1 (list)

4. Post #724
    July 2009
    5,961 Posts
    http://www.scp-wiki.net/scp-662

This one is quite interesting. Perhaps it could be used in the game. Like the only way to open a certain door would be to call Mr. Deeds and ask him to pick it open, or maybe you could call him to distract hostile SCPs for a short time.
    Reply With Quote Edit / Delete Windows 7 Canada Show Events Agree Agree x 5 (list)

5. Post #725
    June 2010
    2,253 Posts
    Quoting the site itself on SCP classes.

Safe: Any SCP object classed as Safe is usually little more than a curiosity to the research teams, but is still anomalous enough to warrant containment in some form or another...Keep in mind that Safe class objects are not completely harmless: an automobile, or an AK-47, for instance, would be considered Safe, although it is capable of killing human beings. However, its functions are understood, and reliable safety measures can be taken to avoid harm.

Euclid:Euclid classification is generally applied to objects whose properties are not currently understood. Unlike Safe class objects, there are no reliable containment procedures on Euclid class objects: this may be because the object either does not obey known laws of nature and physics, or because its response to stimuli constantly changes. Objects classified as Euclid may be declined to Safe if a greater understanding of their properties is achieved.

Keter:The strictest object class, Keter-class objects can only be handled by Class D personnel (see Security Clearance Levels) except in special circumstances. Keter objects are naturally inimical to life and pose great difficulties in keeping them controlled, hence the use of Class D personnel in their maintenance. Keter objects fall into one of two categories: those that are of immense strategic value once controlled, or those that have been deemed impossible to destroy due to the nature of the artifact...Keter class objects are always inherently dangerous, despite the best containment procedures possible: the threat level may range from global armageddon to simply killing everything around it. A hand grenade with the pin removed may be considered Keter: a single mistake will cause casualties.

Essentially, we know what Safe things do and how they work, Euclid objects are a mystery or unpredictable, and Keter is simply dangerous to be around at all.

That's bigger than I thought it would be, but got the point across.
    Reply With Quote Edit / Delete Windows 7 United States Show Events

6. Post #726
    Gold Member
    August 2006
    5,956 Posts
    Keter and Euclid

Keter can possibly destroy the world/a huge area. Euclid are just not fully understood, and COULD present a danger, but not nearly on the scale of Keter.

7. Post #727
    GET OUT OF OUR CODE YOU FILTHY HACKERS 8-) BITCHES
    July 2009
    3,731 Posts
    it's finally done

http://www.mediafire.com/?7hiogv10jya76v5

I'd appreciate it if someone could upload a video of it, my audio cuts out whenever I try to record for some reason
    Reply With Quote Edit / Delete Windows Vista United States Show Events Funny Funny x 12 (list)

8. Post #728
    Gold Member
    January 2006
    7,850 Posts
    http://www.scp-wiki.net/scp-662

This one is quite interesting. Perhaps it could be used in the game. Like the only way to open a certain door would be to call Mr. Deeds and ask him to pick it open, or maybe you could call him to distract hostile SCPs for a short time.
    That'd be a lot of fun.

9. Post #729
    June 2010
    25 Posts
    just got 173 trapped

Reply With Quote Edit / Delete Windows 7 United States Show Events Disagree Disagree x 5Optimistic Optimistic x 1 (list)

10. Post #730
    insert long title here
    January 2009
    15,135 Posts
    You realize that it's not trapped in there?
    Reply With Quote Edit / Delete Windows 7 Austria Show Events Agree Agree x 10 (list)

11. Post #731
    June 2010
    25 Posts
    You realize that it's not trapped in there?
    well hasn't gone out of it and it keeps going for the door that is only operable on my side so i would say its stuck
    Reply With Quote Edit / Delete Windows 7 United States Show Events Optimistic Optimistic x 7Disagree Disagree x 1 (list)

12. Post #732
    Gold Member
    August 2011
    18,901 Posts
    well hasn't gone out of it and it keeps going for the door that is only operable on my side so i would say its stuck
    It respawns. I once ran into 173 the next room over from the one I thought I evaded it in. Then when I went back, it was gone, like it was trying to make me think it was never there in the first place.
    Reply With Quote Edit / Delete Windows 7 United Kingdom Show Events

13. Post #733
    Gold Member
    January 2005
    6,432 Posts
    No.

Also, when am i getting my graphic novel SCP game that i wanted? That concept art was awesome.
    Reply With Quote Edit / Delete Windows 7 Show Events

14. Post #734
    GET OUT OF OUR CODE YOU FILTHY HACKERS 8-) BITCHES
    July 2009
    3,731 Posts
    whenever I get past one of those red rooms he always respawns behind the next door and kills me

fuck 173
    Reply With Quote Edit / Delete Windows Vista United States Show Events

15. Post #735
    wug
    Tumornator 2: Judgement Day
    June 2010
    2,724 Posts
    Reply With Quote Edit / Delete Windows 7 New Zealand Show Events Late Late x 10Funny Funny x 2 (list)

16. Post #736
    December 2009
    5,005 Posts
    uh that's not what moore's law means
    Oh yeah wrong law, wrong law... umm...

Edited:

Murphys law it is...

Though according to murphy's law it'd be keter..   
    Reply With Quote Edit / Delete Windows 7 Finland Show Events

17. Post #737
    Gold Member
    November 2011
    12,260 Posts
    You guys needed to see radio monsters stream. We messed up the game so much.
    Reply With Quote Edit / Delete Windows 7 United States Show Events Agree Agree x 1 (list)

18. Post #738
    Gold Member
    August 2009
    10,749 Posts
    You guys needed to see radio monsters stream. We messed up the game so much.
    I was an hour late yesterday.
    Reply With Quote Edit / Delete Windows 7 Norway Show Events

19. Post #739
    Why do I have to live with a cake roll in my arm? ;_;
    November 2009
    2,250 Posts
    WIP screenshots of Brenda Dickson mod

Reply With Quote Edit / Delete Windows 7 United Kingdom Show Events Winner Winner x 6Funny Funny x 2Optimistic Optimistic x 1 (list)

20. Post #740
    June 2010
    38 Posts
    i need change my pant
    Reply With Quote Edit / Delete Windows 7 Philippines Show Events Informative Informative x 1 (list)

21. Post #741
    Gold Member
    December 2008
    4,983 Posts
    Keter and Euclid

Sort of open to debate, really. Yes, some of the Keter SCPs can kill you in some fairly horrific ways, but some of the Euclid SCPs can kill you in even worse ways, like the apartment that turns you into more furniture.
    Reply With Quote Edit / Delete Windows XP United States Show Events Artistic Artistic x 1 (list)

22. Post #742
    July 2010
    3,779 Posts
    so, scp can't teleport out of closed of rooms?
    Reply With Quote Edit / Delete Windows 7 Germany Show Events Dumb Dumb x 1 (list)

23. Post #743
    ☆Artist of Science☆
    August 2010
    5,248 Posts
    Oh god. I can't even get pass the intro.

My balls dropped.
    Reply With Quote Edit / Delete Windows XP Vietnam Show Events

24. Post #744
    Gold Member
    September 2009
    4,598 Posts
    I propose a challenge: guess which one of them is 106 aka Bill.
    106 isn't Bll, you Sputnik.
    Reply With Quote Edit / Delete Linux Spain Show Events Agree Agree x 9 (list)

25. Post #745
    March 2012
    13 Posts
    I'd appreciate it if someone could upload a video of it, my audio cuts out whenever I try to record for some reason
    Ok, I will do this.

26. Post #746
    Gold Member
    August 2009
    10,749 Posts
    Oh god. I can't even get pass the intro.

My balls dropped.
    I started the game, saw 173, quit.
    Reply With Quote Edit / Delete Windows 7 Norway Show Events

27. Post #747
    March 2009
    1,293 Posts
    Someone said that Bill might be the product of that one bell SCP. Basically you hear the bell, and you get a stalker that matches Bill's description. Considering Bill doesn't actually attack you (as far as I'm aware), it fits the description of the sub-SCP of the bell.
    you might be thinking of http://scp-wiki.wikidot.com/scp-513
    as far as the description goes, scp-513-1 is described as a "tall, emaciated humanoid with abnormally large hands" and it runs away out of view when those who have heard the bell see it, so Bill doesn't really fit the description.
    I think it would be great if this scp were coded into the game though. Would add a whole 'what the fuck was that shape going by that doorway' aspect as opposed to holy shit 173 is right there or holy shit 106 is walking right towards me or goddamnit Bill is staring at me again

28. Post #748
    Ginger gizzard amateur~
    Dennab
    July 2011
    5,135 Posts
    there should be a locked safe with a warning label "do not view contents" and inside is a picture of scp 096's face. but the contents of the safe would vary so you have a slight chance of getting a picture of 096 and dying a few minutes later.

my 2 cents
    Oh, yes. Have it be a room where you have to carefully time your blinking.

And for goodness' sake, code it so 173 can't get in there.
    Reply With Quote Edit / Delete Turkey Show Events

29. Post #749
    December 2008
    72 Posts
    Just found SCP-914 if you turn it to very fine and quickly run into the input before the door shuts, it teleports you to the output side and you start running at crazy speed.
    Reply With Quote Edit / Delete Windows 7 United Kingdom Show Events Late Late x 5Agree Agree x 1 (list)

30. Post #750
    August 2009
    4,246 Posts
    Just found SCP-914 if you turn it to very fine and quickly run into the input before the door shuts, it teleports you to the output side and you start running at crazy speed.
    a bit late bucko
    Reply With Quote Edit / Delete Windows Vista United States Show Events

31. Post #751
    July 2010
    3,779 Posts
    I don't get it, SCP 173 can't teleport out of it's containment chamber, but still can teleport infront of you.
    Reply With Quote Edit / Delete Windows 7 Germany Show Events

32. Post #752
    Dedicated to the facepunch title flaming brigade
    October 2011
    716 Posts
    Just wasted 1.5 hours reading the SCP-914 experiment logs. There is some weird/hilarious stuff in there.
    Reply With Quote Edit / Delete Windows XP Belgium Show Events Agree Agree x 4 (list)

33. Post #753
    Kawaii Member
    July 2005
    17,262 Posts
    I don't get it, SCP 173 can't teleport out of it's containment chamber, but still can teleport infront of you.
    173 can't teleport at all. It's just incredibly fast. Also it seems it has at least some ability to crawl / manipulate objects so it probably keeps on your tail via ventilation systems / opening doors with its tiny lil babby hands
    Reply With Quote Edit / Delete Windows 7 Australia Show Events

34. Post #754
    Ginger gizzard amateur~
    Dennab
    July 2011
    5,135 Posts
    Is there anywhere I can find a complete list of the ingame effects of 914?
    Reply With Quote Edit / Delete Turkey Show Events

35. Post #755
    Max
    Ikuu~
    May 2009
    14,730 Posts
    Can you lure in 173 into the 914?
    Reply With Quote Edit / Delete Windows 7 Sweden Show Events

36. Post #756
    Gold Member
    June 2007
    20,798 Posts
    Can you lure in 173 into the 914?
    Yes.

37. Post #757
    Max
    Ikuu~
    May 2009
    14,730 Posts
    What happens if you turn it to Very Fine?
    Reply With Quote Edit / Delete Windows 7 Sweden Show Events

38. Post #758
    OBVIOUS LOLICON
    August 2007
    1,349 Posts
    What happens if you turn it to Very Fine?
    [DATA EXPUNGED] happens. Don't do it.
    Reply With Quote Edit / Delete Windows Vista Denmark Show Events Dumb Dumb x 1 (list)

39. Post #759
    Max
    Ikuu~
    May 2009
    14,730 Posts
    Sounds erotic
    Reply With Quote Edit / Delete Windows 7 Sweden Show Events Agree Agree x 2 (list)

40. Post #760
    Gold Member
    June 2007
    20,798 Posts
    Your neck gets snapped 1000 times in a fraction of a second.
    This usually ends up in a crash.