1. Post #281
    Gold Member
    December 2009
    14,228 Posts
    Illinois fuck yeah!

The Willis    Sears    Tower.

The Museum of Science and Industry

Chicago style deep dish pizza

Also the home of House music and the location of the first nuclear reaction.
    Good Christ, what happened to that pizza? It looks like nothing but sauce!
    Reply With Quote Edit / Delete Reply Windows 7 United States Show Events Agree Agree x 10Disagree Disagree x 1 (list)

2. Post #282
    OZZY INTENSIFIES
    August 2009
    9,254 Posts
    Pennsylvania is a pretty cool place, I guess.

Birthplace of the two most inspiring men on the planet.

Reply With Quote Edit / Delete Reply Windows 7 United States Show Events Dumb Dumb x 4Agree Agree x 3 (list)

3. Post #283
    June 2010
    3,467 Posts
    Did the jet crash in Virginia Beach a few days ago make national news? I saw the thing come down, it was pretty scary.
    Reply With Quote Edit / Delete Reply Windows 7 United States Show Events Agree Agree x 1 (list)

4. Post #284
    February 2011
    491 Posts
    Any Georgians out there? I live in Atlanta, home of the world's busiest    and shittiest    airport, Hartsfield-Jackson International Airport:

Like sitting in traffic, or hideously long commutes? Come to Atlanta!

If you've got a bad pollen allergy, don't come to Atlanta in the spring, you'll die.

Edited:

Also, Braves baseball. They need to get their shit together. Fuck the Phillies.
    Reply With Quote Edit / Delete Reply Windows 7 United States Show Events Winner Winner x 2Agree Agree x 1 (list)

5. Post #285
    Gold Member
    December 2009
    14,228 Posts
    Did the jet crash in Virginia Beach a few days ago make national news? I saw the thing come down, it was pretty scary.
    You're damn right it made national news! It was everywhere!

The fact that nobody died made it all the more marketable.

Edited:

Any Georgians out there? I live in Atlanta, home of the world's busiest    and shittiest    airport, Hartsfield-Jackson International Airport:

If you've got a bad pollen allergy, don't come to Atlanta in the spring, you'll die.

Edited:

I think I spent a grand total of a half hour in Atlanta, the people at the airport were nice

6. Post #286
    Ask me about my progressive rock fetish
    September 2010
    9,202 Posts
    Reply With Quote Edit / Delete Reply Windows 7 Canada Show Events Winner Winner x 6Funny Funny x 1 (list)

7. Post #287
    Gold Member
    December 2009
    14,228 Posts
    I have family in 'merrikaaaaa. Might visit someday.

Then again... I'm worried that they won't let me pass the border because i'm from Holland and according to some rednecks that's some country in the middle east.
    Dude, really? Holland is not something ANYONE here considers the Middle East

8. Post #288
    June 2010
    3,507 Posts

Edited:

How is the airport so busy?
    I mean, who goes to Atlanta?
    Reply With Quote Edit / Delete Reply Windows 7 United States Show Events Dumb Dumb x 1Funny Funny x 1 (list)

9. Post #289
    July 2008
    494 Posts
    It's because its a major hub for Delta Airways which is the largest Airline in the United States of America, and its also a major hub of UPS (United Parcel Service). I went there because I didn't have a one-way ticket (to expensive), and man is it shit people are all asshats that work there, and not to be racist to many black people.

EDIT:

Infact what I am talking about racist most of the Blacks there are racist against whites.

10. Post #290
    May 2010
    602 Posts
    Dude, really? Holland is not something ANYONE here considers the Middle East
    I met a guy in Mississippi that thought Taiwan was a Middle Eastern country. He pronounced it "Tay-wan, like Pakie-stan". Which is even worse, because the -stans aren't Middle Eastern either
    Reply With Quote Edit / Delete Reply Windows XP United States Show Events Funny Funny x 2 (list)

11. Post #291
    Gold Member
    September 2009
    6,664 Posts
    Illinois is best state.
    Reply With Quote Edit / Delete Reply Windows 7 United States Show Events Agree Agree x 4Disagree Disagree x 3 (list)

12. Post #292
    What fun is there in making sense?
    Dennab
    October 2007
    9,274 Posts
    Illinois is best state.
    Awful politics
    Awful weather
    Awful people
    Awful baseball team
    Reply With Quote Edit / Delete Reply Windows 7 United States Show Events Disagree Disagree x 4Funny Funny x 2 (list)

13. Post #293
    OvB
    Facepunch resident scientist
    March 2007
    13,197 Posts
    How is the airport so busy?
    I mean, who goes to Atlanta?
    I think it serves as a hub for international flights.

14. Post #294
    Gold Member
    September 2009
    6,664 Posts
    Awful politics
    Awful weather
    Awful people
    Awful baseball team
    We have daijitsu!
    and the people are fine
    Reply With Quote Edit / Delete Reply Windows 7 United States Show Events Agree Agree x 4 (list)

15. Post #295
    OvB
    March 2007
    13,197 Posts
    Awful politics
    Awful weather
    Awful people
    Awful baseball team
    I was going to say "At least it's not the Cubs!" but then I remembered oh yeah it is the Cubs.

Sorry Illinois.
    Reply With Quote Edit / Delete Reply Windows 7 United States Show Events Funny Funny x 19 (list)

16. Post #296
    Gold Member
    September 2009
    6,664 Posts
    White Sox, we got more than one team
    Reply With Quote Edit / Delete Reply Windows 7 United States Show Events Agree Agree x 1 (list)

17. Post #297
    Do the Shakey Jakey
    April 2011
    2,452 Posts
    Good Christ, what happened to that pizza? It looks like nothing but sauce!
    That's what a deep dish pizza is. I believe this particular pizza is from Giordano's, a very popular restaurant in Chicago.
    Deep dish pizzas are basically inside-out, the sauce is on top and the cheese and other toppings is beneath it. Giordano's pizzas are divine. If you're ever in Chicago, you have to stop by.

Also, Indiana represent!
    Reply With Quote Edit / Delete Reply Windows Vista United States Show Events Agree Agree x 3Informative Informative x 1 (list)

18. Post #298
    ask me for a rust key :~)
    December 2008
    18,465 Posts
    best coast represent

19. Post #299
    lady godiva's giant vaginas
    May 2005
    1,874 Posts
    The rolling hills, forests, and streams of the northeast US are worth a sight. Northwest basically looks vary similar though lol.

20. Post #300
    Dennab
    October 2007
    9,274 Posts
    Behold the first and last thing you see if you visit Denver by air!

21. Post #301
    Gold Member
    April 2008
    16,735 Posts
    Ohio reporting in.

Reply With Quote Edit / Delete Reply Windows 7 United States Show Events Funny Funny x 20Winner Winner x 1 (list)

22. Post #302
    February 2011
    491 Posts

That horse is fucking terrifying, and I can't imagine who thought it was a good idea. We usually land at night when we fly out to Colorado to visit family, so we just see these glowing red demonic eyes glaring at us as we drive away. It's horrible.
    Reply With Quote Edit / Delete Reply Windows 7 United States Show Events Funny Funny x 2 (list)

23. Post #303
    OvB
    March 2007
    13,197 Posts

Isn't that airport shrouded in some doomsday/2012/NWO conspiracy? It's got those creepy post-apocalyptic paintings too.
    Reply With Quote Edit / Delete Reply Windows 7 United States Show Events Agree Agree x 2Funny Funny x 1 (list)

24. Post #304
    Dennab
    October 2007
    9,274 Posts
    Isn't that airport shrouded in some doomsday/2012/NWO conspiracy? It's got those creepy post-apocalyptic paintings too.
    Yeah DIA is the cover for the NWO headquarters bunker. It's where the real life Enclave goes when the bombs fall.
    Reply With Quote Edit / Delete Reply Windows 7 United States Show Events Funny Funny x 4 (list)

25. Post #305
    Gold Member
    December 2009
    14,228 Posts
    Ohio reporting in.

I thought that'd be pretty self-explanatory

26. Post #306
    May 2010
    3,682 Posts
    That's what a deep dish pizza is. I believe this particular pizza is from Giordano's, a very popular restaurant in Chicago.
    Deep dish pizzas are basically inside-out, the sauce is on top and the cheese and other toppings is beneath it. Giordano's pizzas are divine. If you're ever in Chicago, you have to stop by.

Also, Indiana represent!
    I like Gino's East better, you should try it sometime. They're both amazing though.

27. Post #307
    Gold Member
    February 2009
    1,884 Posts

Sup. I live in a town near Atlanta, and I've been through that airport a thousand times. My dad used to work there. Haven't been to Atlanta recently though

Edited:

Now I really want a hotdog and a chocolate shake from the Varsity.

28. Post #308
    Gold Member
    December 2009
    14,228 Posts
    Anyone been to the Coke Museum? We drove by it, unfortunately

Edited:

Also, Indiana represent!
    I've had deep-dish pizza ONCE.

My life was forever changed by that moment.

29. Post #309
    Gold Member
    April 2006
    2,180 Posts

One of them fools went to the Catholic High School (Central Catholic) in my city.

A-town PA represent, 610 til death. Urghh.

30. Post #310
    Gold Member
    January 2008
    5,478 Posts
    So much American freedom in this thread that I'd say it makes me shed a tear, but that's sissy and un-American so I'll just go shoot some guns and pay for my hospital visits.

31. Post #311
    Gold Member
    February 2010
    9,675 Posts
    I would say that the majority of my fellow Americans are friendly, reasonable people. At least here in Connecticut. But people tend to form strong bonds when your fighting off hordes of feral lobsters.

32. Post #312
    Gold Member
    January 2007
    8,265 Posts
    i've read about that, it's creepy as shit
    there's supposed to be underground concentration camps under it

Edited:

i guess pennsylvania is cool if you like shitty comedy duos then

33. Post #313
    quality poster
    Dennab
    August 2009
    12,242 Posts
    i like tim and eric but its annoying when people wont shut the fuck up about them

34. Post #314
    Gold Member
    March 2007
    4,228 Posts
    i guess pennsylvania is cool if you like shitty comedy duos then
    or mac miller

35. Post #315
    June 2010
    4,372 Posts
    land invasion of japan would cost hundreds of thousands of more deaths, their cities would be in ruins, so your attempt at making America seem like a dick in WW2 is pathetic.
    Millions of more deaths actually. They were convinced that the Marines would eat their babies. So there's that and I doubt the Japanese Empire would've tolerated cowering. :(

Edited:

Portland, Oregon here. West coast best coast.
    Where's the jelly rating? Oregon is regarded as god-tier state wise by everyone I ever ask.

36. Post #316
    December 2011
    575 Posts
    You guys wanna see my county?
    http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Butts_County

Reply With Quote Edit / Delete Reply Windows 7 United States Show Events Funny Funny x 4 (list)

37. Post #317
    December 2009
    7,516 Posts

Fuck Tim and Eric, we got motherfucking Bill Cosby, M. Night Shyamalan, Will Smith, and Cameron Mitchell, among many others.

[sup]On a side note, I was born in the same city as Tim.[/sup]

38. Post #318
    Gold Member
    February 2009
    18,248 Posts
    I think it serves as a hub for international flights.
    because georgia is home to all the most important airforce bases

Edited:

we should meet up
    ill be staring in your window at 630 am

39. Post #319
    December 2011
    575 Posts
    because georgia is home to all the most important airforce bases
    warner robbins?

40. Post #320
    Ask me about my ex-boyfriend being raided by the FBI
    August 2009
    1,862 Posts
    We have um. Jason Alexander. That's good right?