1. Post #11641
    Gold Member
    March 2010
    5,336 Posts
    Mutations? I always go experiments with the console commands and create a new one.

This is one of my favorites addons: http://www.l4dmaps.com/details.php?file=11209
    Reply With Quote Edit / Delete Windows XP Argentina Show Events

2. Post #11642
    April 2011
    3,392 Posts
    So apparently I won a pool that I thought I lost. I put in 86, the official results came out to 88, and then the review of the actual results showed a miscount, putting it at 86. Neat. My good luck continues. Can I has Meet the Pyro, Valve? Plz?
    Reply With Quote Edit / Delete Windows 7 United States Show Events Winner Winner x 1 (list)

3. Post #11643
    My waifu is the Scout.
    January 2012
    2,328 Posts
    It's entirely possible to run a game with no commons, it's a console command. I did that when I made a video about my HHH Tank sound pack, turned off commons and had a key bound to kick every special infected. Last Man on Earth, however, is a mutation that forces single player, because otherwise the entire scary part of the mutation is over.
    Still, what ever it was it was pretty damn scary.
    Something about the feel of the map, The music, the sounds, and the lack of common infected made shit pretty damn creepy.
    Reply With Quote Edit / Delete Windows 7 United States Show Events

4. Post #11644
    Has volunteered for dissection because the doctor is cute
    May 2009
    20,314 Posts
    Alright, back from work.

I got a deck of Pokemon cards, a Pokemon themed Game Boy Color, and some things I wont discuss.

No word on my interview, but Valve has signed my picture and sent it, along with a few other things.
    Reply With Quote Edit / Delete Windows 7 Australia Show Events Informative Informative x 2Friendly Friendly x 1 (list)

5. Post #11645
    Black Box Lover and Enthusiast
    August 2007
    8,427 Posts
    http://www.livestream.com/goressumotori hey guys, look, Gabe's streaming Silent Hill 2
    Reply With Quote Edit / Delete Windows 7 United States Show Events Friendly Friendly x 1 (list)

6. Post #11646
    Alright, back from work.

I got a deck of Pokemon cards, a Pokemon themed Game Boy Color, and some things I wont discuss.

No word on my interview, but Valve has signed my picture and sent it, along with a few other things.
    please tell me it wasn't a dragonite costume
    Reply With Quote Edit / Delete Windows XP Australia Show Events

7. Post #11647
    Gold Member
    September 2009
    8,239 Posts
    a Pokemon themed Game Boy Color
    IT WAS THE ONE FROM YELLOW, WASN'T IT! I have that one! I got it when Yellow was released, it's the only handheld I've ever bought, and it's the most recent one I own. I still have it, it's sitting beside me with my Pokemon Yellow in it. The speaker went out, though, so I'd have to use my headset if I wanted to listen to it.
    Reply With Quote Edit / Delete Windows XP United States Show Events

8. Post #11648
    May 2009
    20,314 Posts
    please tell me it wasn't a dragonite costume
    Lucky for you, it wasnt.

Edited:

IT WAS THE ONE FROM YELLOW, WASN'T IT! I have that one! I got it when Yellow was released, it's the only handheld I've ever bought, and it's the most recent one I own. I still have it, it's sitting beside me with my Pokemon Yellow in it. The speaker went out, though, so I'd have to use my headset if I wanted to listen to it.
    It was one of these ones:

Is that the same one?
    Reply With Quote Edit / Delete Windows 7 Australia Show Events

9. Post #11649
    Gold Member
    September 2009
    8,239 Posts
    It was one of these ones:

Is that the same one?
    It is! Yes! Mine's aged a lot, but yeah. God, I love that thing. Soo many good memories.
    Reply With Quote Edit / Delete Windows XP United States Show Events

10. Post #11650
    May 2009
    20,314 Posts
    It is! Yes! Mine's aged a lot, but yeah. God, I love that thing. Soo many good memories.
    It cost me 20 bucks. I had to pay for it, the dragon boss was there.
    Reply With Quote Edit / Delete Windows 7 Australia Show Events

11. Post #11651
    Black Box Lover and Enthusiast
    August 2007
    8,427 Posts
    Alright, watching Gabe playing Silent hill 2, I've decided next time I stream: I'm playing SCP Containment Breach.

or "NOPE NOPE NOPE" the game
    Reply With Quote Edit / Delete Windows 7 United States Show Events Friendly Friendly x 1 (list)

12. Post #11652
    January 2012
    3,794 Posts
    Is that Board Game Online?
    Reply With Quote Edit / Delete Windows 7 Czech Republic Show Events Agree Agree x 2 (list)