1. Post #281
    Dennab
    August 2011
    3,194 Posts

Even worse
    while dragging your feet.
    Reply With Quote Edit / Delete Windows 7 United States Show Events Friendly Friendly x 1Dumb Dumb x 1Funny Funny x 1 (list)

2. Post #282

Even worse
    while dragging your feet.
    as a kid I had wood floors like that, only a little bit smoother

I slid on them with my feet like a boss

NOT A SINGLE FUCK WAS GIVEN
    Reply With Quote Edit / Delete Windows 7 United States Show Events Funny Funny x 2 (list)

3. Post #283
    Dennab
    August 2011
    3,194 Posts
    as a kid I had wood floors like that, only a little bit smoother

I slid on them with my feet like a boss

NOT A SINGLE FUCK WAS GIVEN
    Well exactly, that's fucked up wood flooring, probably just really old, they start to splinter after a while I suppose.
    Reply With Quote Edit / Delete Windows 7 United States Show Events

4. Post #284
    January 2012
    41 Posts
    Why does gangster culture exist
    It's not even gangster really, more hoodlum than anything. At least mafia and mob gangs have some class.
    Reply With Quote Edit / Delete Windows Vista United States Show Events Agree Agree x 3Dumb Dumb x 2 (list)

5. Post #285
    Gold Member
    September 2010
    4,124 Posts
    -snip-

6. Post #286
    June 2010
    4,367 Posts
    UGGGHHH

funny because he kind of actually investigated and tested the ground first and got his side

like an attorney would

Edited:

instead of assuming things, trying to understand both sides is the way to go
    He talked to the cunt brother over Facebook. Yeah, that's investigating, but don't act he's Cole Phelps or something. This whole thing is pretty simple. A kid was speeding way way to fast while texting and hit a family. This isn't some Zimmerman case. Making his ass bro feel better isn't going to unveil that it was farmer Joe all along.
    Reply With Quote Edit / Delete Windows 7 United States Show Events Agree Agree x 8 (list)

7. Post #287
    November 2011
    10,659 Posts
    Why do people even buy suvs to drive with them on normal streets? Arent suvs made for rough roads? Fucking useless status symbols.
    Reply With Quote Edit / Delete Germany Show Events Agree Agree x 6 (list)

8. Post #288
    Gold Member
    December 2005
    4,928 Posts
    He talked to the cunt brother over Facebook. Yeah, that's investigating, but don't act he's Cole Phelps or something. This whole thing is pretty simple. A kid was speeding way way to fast while texting and hit a family. This isn't some Zimmerman case. Making his ass bro feel better isn't going to unveil that it was farmer Joe all along.
    No shit it isn't. I wasn't trying to make any point besides being a fucking decent human being, and indicating in this thread that it would be ideal if other people weren't so vindictive as to harass and encourage the harassment of someone who is already going though a hard time. I addressed and sympathized with his problems in a letter, and suggested that perhaps the way he was handling the situation wasn't ideal, and then he agreed and redacted everything. It seems like I accomplished my goal perfectly, which was opening a line of communication with him and advising him on the possible consequences of his actions.

Point missed, I suppose. Then again, I could talk to anybody like they were a decent, sensible human being. It usually produces results.
    Reply With Quote Edit / Delete Windows 7 United States Show Events Dumb Dumb x 6 (list)

9. Post #289
    DANCE YOU FOOLS
    November 2007
    1,671 Posts
    All right sorry I'm late to the party and not to sound lazy (when in fact I am), but why has this thread gotten so many views and replies? I'm just so used to only religious and MLP threads getting this heated.
    Reply With Quote Edit / Delete Windows 7 United States Show Events Agree Agree x 1Dumb Dumb x 1 (list)

10. Post #290
    Gold Member
    December 2005
    4,928 Posts
    All right sorry I'm late to the party and not to sound lazy (when in fact I am), but why has this thread gotten so many views and replies? I'm just so used to only religious and MLP threads getting this heated.
    Because innocent people died in a way that can be called preventable, so crusaders gotta crusade.
    Reply With Quote Edit / Delete Windows 7 United States Show Events Dumb Dumb x 10Agree Agree x 1 (list)

11. Post #291
    June 2010
    4,367 Posts
    Because innocent people died in a way that can be called preventable, so crusaders gotta crusade.
    Says the white knight. I don't really consider talks on a forum that doesn't affect them in any way crusading.
    Reply With Quote Edit / Delete Windows 7 United States Show Events Agree Agree x 8Dumb Dumb x 1 (list)

12. Post #292

April 2012
    1 Posts
    fucking ignorant ass little kid, why in the fuck would his terrible ass parents even let this little bitch drive, (i know him in really life)

Edited:

wow what dumbass parents let this little (gangster) fag drive, no one should like him after this, i know him in really life and he is a complete air head (full off him self) no one likes him except for his gay ass crew(that no one likes)

Edited:

fucking ignorant ass little kid, why in the fuck would his terrible ass parents even let this little bitch drive, (i know him in really life)
    wow what dumbass parents let this little (gangster) fag drive, no one should like him after this, i know him in really life and he is a complete air head (full off him self) no one likes him except for his gay ass crew(that no one likes)
    Reply With Quote Edit / Delete Windows Vista United States Show Events Informative Informative x 4Artistic Artistic x 2Dumb Dumb x 1 (list)

13. Post #293
    If someone calls you a whore, salute them!
    July 2007
    13,728 Posts
    Who in the hell trusts a 17 year old with a 65 grand SUV?
    Its a 2002, but regardless what does a punkass 17 year old NEED with a fucking SUV anyway?
    Reply With Quote Edit / Delete United States Show Events

14. Post #294
    May 2010
    2,054 Posts
    Wait, he was surprised when he hit that family? How could it come as a surprise that you killed people while driving recklessly like the asshole you are?
    Reply With Quote Edit / Delete United States Show Events

15. Post #295
    Dennab
    August 2011
    3,194 Posts
    According to my mother, he'll be getting out today because of a process in where they only have 2 days to charge him, but they were still gathering facts. But fear not, when they figure it all out, they'll re-arrest him and all that. He also deleted his Facebook apparently, well, I'm sure HE didn't, but you know.

Edited:

Link to that: http://claycord.com/2012/04/09/doubl...sday/#comments

Edited:

Updated in the OP

16. Post #296
    Gold Member
    August 2009
    15,159 Posts
    [SUB]Why do people even buy suvs to drive with them on normal streets? Arent suvs made for rough roads? [/SUB]Fucking useless status symbols.
    Pretty much what SUV's are nowadays, especially considering before they got popular vans, minivans and smaller buses were used by the people who actually kinda justifies the purchase of them..
    And those few who hauled shit bought a decent sized pick-up truck.
    Reply With Quote Edit / Delete Windows 7 Canada Show Events

17. Post #297
    Gold Member
    November 2007
    3,644 Posts
    Why do people even buy suvs to drive with them on normal streets? Arent suvs made for rough roads? Fucking useless status symbols.
    they used to be made for offroading, now it seems the only good offroading SUVs are made by jeep, the original hummer was great, newer one's not so much, same for land rover
    Reply With Quote Edit / Delete Windows 7 Canada Show Events

18. Post #298
    Cake like Lady Gaga
    December 2005
    15,963 Posts
    You guys are awful, and there's nothing wrong with those people defending him on Facebook. He is in the wrong, but you should fuck off if you're going to rub it in his face.
    He killed two people, I'm sure he feels awful and the courts will punish him. No need to make his life any more miserable.
    Reply With Quote Edit / Delete Windows 7 United States Show Events Dumb Dumb x 16Agree Agree x 3Disagree Disagree x 3 (list)

19. Post #299

May 2012
    2 Posts
    His family is very much victims. Are you accusing them of manufacturing this situation? This is a tragedy for them.

I won't argue that it is more severe than the tragedy faced by the people killed and their family, but it is tragic nonetheless.

This isn't a game of 'who's more hurt'.

Everyone's hurt in this. You people are only causing more pain, and no benefit.

Give me an argument for the benefit to whom you call the true victims, then. If I called them, and told them that people were endlessly harassing the family of the person who accidentally ran down their family members, and not the person who actually did it, I don't think they'd be any happier about their situation. This vindication is only for your own gratification, not theirs. Don't make this about them, because it's not. It's about your refusal to accept that people act illogical in the face of calamity, and say things they don't mean. Even when they redact it, you can't accept.

I don't understand what more you want.
    Actually yes, I do accuse his family of manufacturing this situation. As a 17 year old, he is their responsibility, they are all responsible for the way he turned out... as his older brother, he was suppose to be an example to him of how he should live his life... but what do you expect from a brother who actually says things that he did in the posts...

As his parents, they were suppose to know the difference between right from wrong and not let him drive such an expensive car.. I am sure this wasn't the first time this kid got in trouble with his car, but as his parents, they are suppose to see the signs and act on them before something like this happens. I read in a lot of articles that he has had a lot of prior speeding tickets and in one article, I actually read that he had an alcohol stop a week before this. Who is responsible for the things this 17 year old is doing. As his parents, they obviously didn't care enough to punish him, by taking his car away, or taking measures to ensure something like this doesn't happen.

As his family, they are responsible to making sure his mistakes do not get repeated AND not threaten others. For the fact that this kid turned out the way he did and acted the way he did, I blame his family... so yes, his family maybe victims to some degree, in my opinion, they are more guilty than victims.

My father taught me how to drive when I was 16, and he drove me to and from school everyday before that, I looked at the way he drove when I was learning. I taught my little brother to drive and every time my brother and I go somewhere, I point out if he is doing something dangerous. Because you know what, if that kid had died.. I would feel bad for him, but the thing is, he made the mistake, he paid the price... but now... he made the mistake and 2 innocent people paid the price... not just that but a nine year old...

How would you say this kid or his family is the victim here? he killed 2 people and he gets to live behind bars for a few years, then gets released to live his shitty ass life... that nine year old can't even finish high school, or go to college, get married, have children, get old... He didn't just kill someone, he stole 2 lives. He is a murderer and a thief.

I am sorry, but there is no sympathy in my book for a person like that.

And as far as what his brother said... to me it proves even more that his family is the manufacturer of this situation. What else do you expect? not an apology?? look at his friends... the shit they are saying like as if he is the victim.. not paying ANY respect to the people who actually lost their lives.. to the family who actually doesn't get to see the father or the daughter... at least his family gets to visit him...

Now I ask you, How is he or his family the victims?

And as for calling the family of the deceased ones, well I knew them. And, you know what, I think this kid's family deserves whats happening to them and then some. Because it wasn't just this kid's mistake, it was also his families'. It was everyone's mistake who was responsible for this kid. The car is registered under his dad's name... but his dad couldn't take the key's away from this kid when he got busted with drugs and weapons in this car? or previous violations? How are they not to blame for this?

Here is where I get my facts...

http://www.mercurynews.com/news/ci_2...rlier-drug-and

Now tell me.. Who feels sorry for this kid and who thinks he is the victim??? What did he do right in his life to deserve to live one more day free?
    Reply With Quote Edit / Delete Windows 7 United States Show Events Late Late x 6Agree Agree x 2Informative Informative x 1Funny Funny x 1 (list)

20. Post #300
    Gold Member
    October 2009
    5,775 Posts
    Actually yes, I do accuse his family of manufacturing this situation. As a 17 year old, he is their responsibility, they are all responsible for the way he turned out... as his older brother, he was suppose to be an example to him of how he should live his life... but what do you expect from a brother who actually says things that he did in the posts...

As his parents, they were suppose to know the difference between right from wrong and not let him drive such an expensive car.. I am sure this wasn't the first time this kid got in trouble with his car, but as his parents, they are suppose to see the signs and act on them before something like this happens. I read in a lot of articles that he has had a lot of prior speeding tickets and in one article, I actually read that he had an alcohol stop a week before this. Who is responsible for the things this 17 year old is doing. As his parents, they obviously didn't care enough to punish him, by taking his car away, or taking measures to ensure something like this doesn't happen.

As his family, they are responsible to making sure his mistakes do not get repeated AND not threaten others. For the fact that this kid turned out the way he did and acted the way he did, I blame his family... so yes, his family maybe victims to some degree, in my opinion, they are more guilty than victims.

My father taught me how to drive when I was 16, and he drove me to and from school everyday before that, I looked at the way he drove when I was learning. I taught my little brother to drive and every time my brother and I go somewhere, I point out if he is doing something dangerous. Because you know what, if that kid had died.. I would feel bad for him, but the thing is, he made the mistake, he paid the price... but now... he made the mistake and 2 innocent people paid the price... not just that but a nine year old...

How would you say this kid or his family is the victim here? he killed 2 people and he gets to live behind bars for a few years, then gets released to live his shitty ass life... that nine year old can't even finish high school, or go to college, get married, have children, get old... He didn't just kill someone, he stole 2 lives. He is a murderer and a thief.

I am sorry, but there is no sympathy in my book for a person like that.

And as far as what his brother said... to me it proves even more that his family is the manufacturer of this situation. What else do you expect? not an apology?? look at his friends... the shit they are saying like as if he is the victim.. not paying ANY respect to the people who actually lost their lives.. to the family who actually doesn't get to see the father or the daughter... at least his family gets to visit him...

Now I ask you, How is he or his family the victims?

And as for calling the family of the deceased ones, well I knew them. And, you know what, I think this kid's family deserves whats happening to them and then some. Because it wasn't just this kid's mistake, it was also his families'. It was everyone's mistake who was responsible for this kid. The car is registered under his dad's name... but his dad couldn't take the key's away from this kid when he got busted with drugs and weapons in this car? or previous violations? How are they not to blame for this?

Here is where I get my facts...

http://www.mercurynews.com/news/ci_2...rlier-drug-and

Now tell me.. Who feels sorry for this kid and who thinks he is the victim??? What did he do right in his life to deserve to live one more day free?
    Took 3 weeks to type that out eh?
    Reply With Quote Edit / Delete Windows 7 United States Show Events Funny Funny x 11Zing Zing x 2Disagree Disagree x 1 (list)

21. Post #301
    March 2009
    2,445 Posts
    You guys are awful, and there's nothing wrong with those people defending him on Facebook. He is in the wrong, but you should fuck off if you're going to rub it in his face.
    He killed two people, I'm sure he feels awful and the courts will punish him. No need to make his life any more miserable.
    Those people "defending" him on Facebook are cussing a guy out for questioning the safety of dangerous lane changes and speeding. His friend is making death threats and saying stupid insensitive shit like "its just a matter of time before your like those two people." and "fuck those two people who died." I can understand being defensive of your friend, but insulting the memory of two people your friend negligently and idiotically killed is an entirely new low. Obviously his friends and family aren't exactly upright and moral, and they are only enabling him to neglect the consequences of his gross misconduct. With people like that surrounding him, I doubt he could feel remorse in the slightest; anyone would feel like a saint surrounded by those people.
    Reply With Quote Edit / Delete Windows XP Taiwan Show Events Agree Agree x 9 (list)

22. Post #302
    Gold Member
    August 2009
    11,523 Posts
    This nigger is fucking scum. I said it. I do not consider that racism, as I have several black friends myself, and I would NEVER make racist comments. I don't judge people by their skin tone; I judge them by their personality.
    This guy needs to get his shitty ass of the streets and in Guantamo Bay 'till he's 60 where he belongs.

(User was banned for this post ("Racism" - Megafan))
    Reply With Quote Edit / Delete Windows 7 Netherlands Show Events Funny Funny x 14Dumb Dumb x 5Agree Agree x 3 (list)

23. Post #303
    Gold Member
    February 2010
    14,506 Posts
    This nigger is fucking scum. I said it. I do not consider that racism, as I have several black friends myself, and I would NEVER make racist comments. I don't judge people by their skin tone; I judge them by their personality.
    This guy needs to get his shitty ass of the streets and in Guantamo Bay 'till he's 60 where he belongs.
    I didn't think people actually said "I have black friends" unironically anymore.
    Reply With Quote Edit / Delete Windows Vista United States Show Events Funny Funny x 8Agree Agree x 5 (list)

24. Post #304
    December 2007
    576 Posts
    This guy is an asshole to the highest caliber. I truly hopes he drinks a gallon of bleach.
    Reply With Quote Edit / Delete Windows 7 United Kingdom Show Events Agree Agree x 1 (list)

25. Post #305
    Memento audere semper- audaces fortuna iuvat.
    February 2010
    7,896 Posts
    Whan an imbecile.
    Reply With Quote Edit / Delete Windows XP Italy Show Events

26. Post #306

May 2012
    2 Posts
    Took 3 weeks to type that out eh?
    I had been reading the forums but just holding back because there are enough people out there throwing shit at this kid... but it is difficult to keep coming back so I decided not to check here for a while but I decided to check until last night. I was reading and what "Freakme" said upset me bad enough to register and actually answer him. I actually just realized that it had been 3 weeks.

I'm sorry if I did something wrong.
    Reply With Quote Edit / Delete Windows 7 United States Show Events Artistic x 2Informative x 1Friendly x 1Useful x 1Funny x 1 (list)

27. Post #307

September 2011
    514 Posts
    Jersey Shore called, they want their worthless piece of shit back.
    Reply With Quote Edit / Delete Windows 7 United States Show Events Funny Funny x 4 (list)

28. Post #308
    August 2009
    9,341 Posts
    Stepping on lego isn't a torture.. No...

Fate worse than death.
    This, but with another plug on the other end plugged into the wall and on.
    Reply With Quote Edit / Delete Windows 7 United Kingdom Show Events Dumb Dumb x 3Funny Funny x 1 (list)

29. Post #309
    Gold Member
    March 2005
    1,084 Posts
    I know this sounds stupid, but can't we just like, kill him and his brother?
    I mean, he sounds like he doesn't care about killing the people, his brother doesn't care that he killed those people, in fact he seems to be approving it, their parents seem to have raced them on the "fuck anyone who isn't me" policy which doesn't seem like good parenting, they're not going to add anything to society, actually the guy seems to have taken away more then he will give. They're spoilt, dissrespectful and most likely will end up achieving nothing of use except more cuntish kids who will follow their example.
    Why can't we just remove them from existance?
    Reply With Quote Edit / Delete Windows 7 United Kingdom Show Events Dumb Dumb x 2 (list)

30. Post #310
    ADT
    Gold Member
    January 2010
    4,527 Posts
    I know this sounds stupid, but can't we just like, kill him and his brother?
    I mean, he sounds like he doesn't care about killing the people, his brother doesn't care that he killed those people, in fact he seems to be approving it, their parents seem to have raced them on the "fuck anyone who isn't me" policy which doesn't seem like good parenting, they're not going to add anything to society, actually the guy seems to have taken away more then he will give. They're spoilt, dissrespectful and most likely will end up achieving nothing of use except more cuntish kids who will follow their example.
    Why can't we just remove them from existance?
    Because the 'eye for an eye justice' is dumb as fuck.
    Reply With Quote Edit / Delete Windows 7 France Show Events Agree Agree x 3Dumb Dumb x 2Disagree Disagree x 1 (list)

31. Post #311
    Gold Member
    Dennab
    January 2005
    4,680 Posts
    GIVE HIM THE FUCKING CHAIR
    Reply With Quote Edit / Delete Windows 7 Show Events Late Late x 1 (list)

32. Post #312
    Gold Member
    March 2005
    1,084 Posts
    Because the 'eye for an eye justice' is dumb as fuck.
    True, but this guy still really does not deserve to live.
    Reply With Quote Edit / Delete Windows 7 United Kingdom Show Events Dumb Dumb x 1 (list)

33. Post #313
    Gold Member
    October 2009
    5,775 Posts
    True, but this guy still really does not deserve to live.
    I don't care how shitty they are.

They deserve to live like everyone else.
    Reply With Quote Edit / Delete Windows 7 United States Show Events Agree Agree x 1Disagree Disagree x 1 (list)

34. Post #314
    PIRATE METAL BASTARD
    October 2009
    7,516 Posts
    GIVE HIM THE FUCKING CHAIR
    ...OF LEGO
    Reply With Quote Edit / Delete Windows 7 United Kingdom Show Events

35. Post #315
    I'd buy that for a dollar
    Dennab
    September 2008
    5,876 Posts

worser

Edited:

or

Ha, I got you both.

Yes, my old room had I386s just lying around, and those needles, as close as they are will fucking puncture your skin.
    Reply With Quote Edit / Delete Windows 7 United States Show Events Funny Funny x 1 (list)

36. Post #316
    Gold Member
    March 2005
    1,084 Posts
    I don't care how shitty they are.

They deserve to live like everyone else.
    To be fair, that's your opinion, which is just as equal to my opinion that they shouldn't.
    Reply With Quote Edit / Delete Windows 7 United Kingdom Show Events Dumb Dumb x 4 (list)

37. Post #317
    Gold Member
    October 2009
    5,775 Posts
    To be fair, that's your opinion, which is just as equal to my opinion that they shouldn't.
    Your opinion is that assholes should be killed?

That is pretty stupid.
    Reply With Quote Edit / Delete Windows 7 United States Show Events Agree Agree x 3 (list)

38. Post #318
    I'd buy that for a dollar
    Dennab
    September 2008
    5,876 Posts
    Your opinion is that assholes should be killed?

That is pretty stupid.

Not really, world would be awesome without assholes.

Reply With Quote Edit / Delete Windows 7 United States Show Events Dumb Dumb x 1 (list)

39. Post #319
    September 2010
    93 Posts
    It's a shame that these types of people are the ones that have nice things.
    Reply With Quote Edit / Delete Windows Vista United States Show Events Dumb Dumb x 2 (list)

40. Post #320
    Gold Member
    September 2007
    15,890 Posts
    It's not even gangster really, more hoodlum than anything. At least mafia and mob gangs have some class.
    i really fucking hate that phrase "they had some class" or anything like it

no, the mafia didn't and doesn't have class, they kill ruthlessly and like to keep a professional image, but when it all comes down to it, they are terrible people who kill for money, drugs, and power, much like every other gang
    Reply With Quote Edit / Delete Windows Vista United States Show Events Agree Agree x 7 (list)