1. Post #81
    January 2008
    6,420 Posts
    No, 4chan isn't full of idiots, you're basing what you've seen from /b/ on the whole of 4chan.
    Reply With Quote Edit / Delete Windows 7 United Kingdom Show Events Agree Agree x 20 (list)

2. Post #82
    Gold Member
    May 2010
    5,635 Posts
    No, 4chan isn't full of idiots, you're basing what you've seen from /b/ on the whole of 4chan.
    And I don't think even /b/ is quite that fucked up.

Edited:

I may be being rather optimistic there
    Reply With Quote Edit / Delete Windows 7 United Kingdom Show Events Agree Agree x 18Disagree Disagree x 1Useful Useful x 1Artistic Artistic x 1 (list)

3. Post #83
    Gold Member
    September 2005
    2,266 Posts
    Nah they wouldn't.
    Well they did do that with Codey Porter.

http://images.encyclopediadramatica....herorule34.jpg
    *NSFW*
    Reply With Quote Edit / Delete Windows Vista United States Show Events

4. Post #84
    Gold Member
    May 2006
    721 Posts
    Yeah, sorry. When I hear 4chan, I immediately think /b/.
    Reply With Quote Edit / Delete Windows 7 Belgium Show Events

5. Post #85
    Gold Member
    September 2005
    2,266 Posts
    If you post it on 4chan it is going to end up on /b/.

Fuck the thread is getting derailed now.
    Reply With Quote Edit / Delete Windows Vista United States Show Events Funny Funny x 1 (list)

6. Post #86
    Gold Member
    May 2010
    5,635 Posts
    I wonder if that Facebook exploit to get into their account still works. Maybe this is the time to find out.
    Reply With Quote Edit / Delete Windows 7 United Kingdom Show Events

7. Post #87
    Gold Member
    Dennab
    August 2005
    12,791 Posts
    I don't think 4chan would be a good idea.

They'll probably just start trolling the facebook account defending him and then make rule 34 of the victims.
    4chan doesn't takes lightly that kind of stuff I think...
    Kinda like how they treat pedophiles in jail.
    Reply With Quote Edit / Delete Windows 7 Portugal Show Events Agree Agree x 5 (list)

8. Post #88
    I wonder if that Facebook exploit to get into their account still works. Maybe this is the time to find out.
    post penis everywhere and "is in a gay relationship" and change his password
    Reply With Quote Edit / Delete Windows 7 United States Show Events Dumb Dumb x 4Agree Agree x 1 (list)

9. Post #89
    January 2010
    9,758 Posts
    Sadly stuff like this happens all the time and when it does it's absolutely horrific. The fact that people are standing up for the driver and insulting the family is awful and they're a sad excuse for a human being.
    Reply With Quote Edit / Delete Windows 7 United States Show Events Agree Agree x 13 (list)

10. Post #90
    November 2010
    1,413 Posts
    Disgusting.

I hope he is punished to the FULL EXTENT of the law.

If all else fails, I hope he steps on a lego.
    Reply With Quote Edit / Delete Windows 7 United States Show Events Funny Funny x 14 (list)

11. Post #91
    Gold Member
    July 2009
    1,611 Posts
    If anyone finds his address I'll put a hit on him. Pm me.
    Reply With Quote Edit / Delete Windows 7 United Kingdom Show Events Funny Funny x 6Dumb Dumb x 6 (list)

12. Post #92
    Gold Member
    March 2006
    2,281 Posts
    In California, not sure about the rest of the USA, 15 and a half year olds are capable of getting their permit, where they can drive with their parent or anyone over 25, and if they do that as soon as possible, can drive alone by the age of 16 I believe.
    In Michigan, you can take your segment 1 driving class at 14 years 9 months. Depending on the length of the class, you could have your driving permit with an adult before 15.
    Reply With Quote Edit / Delete Windows 7 United States Show Events Agree Agree x 2Funny Funny x 1 (list)

13. Post #93
    Gold Member
    June 2009
    3,508 Posts
    This is why I don't accept friend request from morons, so I don't have to see post from morons; on another note fuck that moron, he should be fucking hung.
    Reply With Quote Edit / Delete Windows XP Professional x64 United States Show Events

14. Post #94
    April 2010
    3,294 Posts
    What a fucking fag. It's horrible that those 2 had to die because of that cunt.
    Reply With Quote Edit / Delete Windows 7 Australia Show Events Agree Agree x 3 (list)

15. Post #95
    August 2010
    1,229 Posts
    All my rage,

Report that cunt who threatened you and show his comments to the police, hopefully they will take some form of action.
    Reply With Quote Edit / Delete Windows 7 United Kingdom Show Events Agree Agree x 28 (list)

16. Post #96
    October 2009
    453 Posts
    I am appalled reading about this scumbag. I don`t know what possesses people to stand with such immature and cruel comments.
    Reply With Quote Edit / Delete Windows 7 Canada Show Events

17. Post #97
    January 2010
    9,758 Posts
    And I don't think even /b/ is quite that fucked up.

Edited:

I may be being rather optimistic there
    Yeah, 4chan is a pretty decent forum besides /b/. The only reason /b/ is so bad is because there's a ton of teenage kiddies that go there thinking they're "hip and cool". Not to mention the fact that /b/ has earned the same purpose as OIFY.
    Reply With Quote Edit / Delete Windows 7 United States Show Events Agree Agree x 16 (list)

18. Post #98
    own-fucking-zone
    April 2009
    4,016 Posts
    Why are people so stupid? Also this is exactly why I don't like SUVs.
    You dislike SUVs because some bottom-feeding scum of the Earth persons? Please. It's not the SUVs' fault.
    Reply With Quote Edit / Delete Windows 7 Denmark Show Events Agree Agree x 11Winner Winner x 2 (list)

19. Post #99
    Gold Member
    January 2007
    1,328 Posts
    Disgusting.

I hope he is punished to the FULL EXTENT of the law.

If all else fails, I hope he steps on a lego.
    He should spend all of eternity walking the surface of a planet made entirely of Lego.
    Reply With Quote Edit / Delete Windows 7 Australia Show Events Funny Funny x 19 (list)

20. Post #100
    December 2011
    1,126 Posts
    He should spend all of eternity walking the surface of a planet made entirely of Lego.
    +barefoot
    Reply With Quote Edit / Delete Windows 7 Germany Show Events Agree Agree x 6 (list)

21. Post #101
    Gold Member
    June 2009
    3,508 Posts
    Misc. Legos, not assembled.
    Reply With Quote Edit / Delete Windows XP Professional x64 United States Show Events Funny Funny x 10Agree Agree x 2Winner Winner x 1 (list)

22. Post #102
    Gold Member
    February 2009
    1,838 Posts
    Same exact stuff happened at my school, some kid was playing the "choking game" by himself on his bowflex machine and ended up killing himself. His facebook literally explodes everyday of comments of people saying how brave he is an an inspiration and how tragic his death was.
    Reply With Quote Edit / Delete Windows 7 United States Show Events Funny Funny x 39 (list)

23. Post #103
    January 2010
    9,758 Posts
    Same exact stuff happened at my school, some kid was playing the "choking game" by himself on his bowflex machine and ended up killing himself. His facebook literally explodes everyday of comments of people saying how brave he is an an inspiration and how tragic his death was.
    It was an inspiration

To not be a fucking idiot
    Reply With Quote Edit / Delete Windows 7 United States Show Events Funny Funny x 1 (list)

24. Post #104
    Gold Member
    August 2011
    1,253 Posts
    The driver was a God damn idiot and so are the people who defend him on Facebook, sure he might be having a bad time over this, but this does not even compare to the extreme Trauma the 12 year-old is going through seeing her mother and younger sister killed within a matter of seconds.
    Reply With Quote Edit / Delete Windows 7 United Kingdom Show Events Agree Agree x 4 (list)

25. Post #105
    Gold Member
    November 2011
    484 Posts
    I hope he gets all the support he deserves in jail. I am not a cruel person, I think he deserves lube.
    No lube is like stepping on two legos
    Reply With Quote Edit / Delete United States Show Events Disagree Disagree x 1 (list)

26. Post #106
    erryday i'm hustlin
    April 2010
    1,032 Posts
    Usually I loathe gun violence with a passion but someone should really just pop a slug in between his eyes. There aren't words to describe this kind of self-centredness.

If I ever end the life of a child and it's the product of my stupidity or douchebaggery, I vow to self Immolate.
    Reply With Quote Edit / Delete Windows 7 Australia Show Events Agree Agree x 1 (list)

27. Post #107

April 2012
    1 Posts
    I hope his intellectual peer, you know that Stanford hopeful Demetri Brandon Penuelas remembers the story of the drunk driver that killed that little girl while she was crossing the street in Sonoma or Santa Rosa. He was killed within 2 weeks of arriving in San Quentin. Lets hope that Souza or one of his friends wants to get an even better prison reputation by taking this wannabe gangsta out. As to Demetri I am sure his parents are so proud of him and the way he conducts himself. What an ass monkey. a
    Source

The biggest fucking thing about this whole mess is that I knew this kid, and he always seemed like a bad kid, a gangster wannabe. This entire situation is trash, and there is no justification for what happened, he was supposedly going 80 mph in a 45 mph zone, and was, allegedly, texting at the same time...His facebook is full of people saying shit like:

People defending his actions, and jumping on people that say what he did was incredibly stupid...This is just a tragedy for my area, and at first I was actually defending him a bit, saying shit like "well you know, everyone makes mistakes, but his just ended up awfully!" But then I learned he was going 80 mph, dangerously changing lanes, could have been texting...just...no justification for that shit.

Anyway, pics of the kid below to paint a picture of him I suppose. Even some with his car, and I'll even post one from the article of his destroyed car.

Reply With Quote Edit / Delete Windows 7 United States Show Events Agree Agree x 3 (list)

28. Post #108
    Former 101st AB Infantryman
    Dennab
    March 2012
    536 Posts
    What a stupid wiggler.
    Reply With Quote Edit / Delete United States Show Events

29. Post #109
    :-)
    December 2007
    4,197 Posts
    wtf

He ran over two innocent people while driving 80 mph and texting

how can you defend something like this
    Reply With Quote Edit / Delete Windows Vista United States Show Events Agree Agree x 20 (list)

30. Post #110

March 2012
    321 Posts
    Give the twat life him and his brother obviously don't give a shit.
    Reply With Quote Edit / Delete Windows 7 United Kingdom Show Events Agree Agree x 1 (list)

31. Post #111
    Gold Member
    July 2009
    18,373 Posts
    This is horrible, I just can't imagine the pain of the Mother and Daughter.

This is just frightening.
    Reply With Quote Edit / Delete Windows 7 Poland Show Events

32. Post #112
    Who the flying fuck would be stupid enough to let a 17-years old drive a SUV?
    Reply With Quote Edit / Delete Windows 7 Poland Show Events

33. Post #113
    Who the flying fuck would be stupid enough to let a 17-years old drive a SUV?

thug4lyfe
    Reply With Quote Edit / Delete Windows 7 United States Show Events

34. Post #114
    February 2008
    1,085 Posts
    You dislike SUVs because some bottom-feeding scum of the Earth persons? Please. It's not the SUVs' fault.
    Well, I just hate the negligent, bad driving ones. Which most seem to be...
    Reply With Quote Edit / Delete Windows Vista United States Show Events Disagree Disagree x 3 (list)

35. Post #115
    Gold Member
    August 2008
    6,113 Posts
    -snip-
    Reply With Quote Edit / Delete Windows 7 United States Show Events Dumb Dumb x 1 (list)

36. Post #116
    June 2010
    4,870 Posts
    I don't want to live on this planet anymore.
    Anyone got a spaceship handy?
    Reply With Quote Edit / Delete Windows 7 United Kingdom Show Events Agree Agree x 4Dumb Dumb x 1 (list)

37. Post #117
    Gold Member
    January 2005
    7,254 Posts
    A bunch of spoiled hoodrat wana be wanksters.

It is so disgusting the lack of caring for the life that was lost because of their friends stupidity.
    Hope speeding and texting was worth it. You're going to go to prison for a long time kid.
    Reply With Quote Edit / Delete Windows 7 Show Events Agree Agree x 2 (list)

38. Post #118
    Gold Member
    December 2005
    4,928 Posts
    Hell- these types of people shouldn't even be allowed to exist.

Neither one of these chucklefucks will contribute anything remotely valuable to our species.
    Well, I've penned this:
    Sorry about your brother.

It must hurt horribly to have someone you undoubtedly care about demonized and damned for what essentially amounts to normal carelessness with abnormal consequences. What he was doing at the time of the accident wasn't unusual for many drivers these days, but the consequences were. I'm sorry to say that you are going to be getting a lot of hate from all sides in your community, but that is to be expected.

A man and his daughter lost their lives in what appears to most to be a tragic, yet avoidable act of negligence on your brother's part. That interpretation is unavoidable.

However, how you compose yourself in the following weeks, months, and whatever longer your brother may be in Juvenile detention is important because you are at a crux (a turning point) where your own reputation is at stake. Threats of murder on Facebook only risk getting you incarcerated as well, as much as they may feel right or logical at the time.

I hope this doesn't piss you off - I don't even know you

The best thing you can do right now is be supportive of your brother because he is undoubtedly hurting, no matter how he is acting. Causing the death of another is never easy on the mind, and the hate coming at him must certainly make him feel awful. Understand that simply because he did a bad thing, that it does not make him a bad person. A lot of what people say is going to sound like they are putting him down, when actually they are putting down hiss actions. A lot of people are reeling at this, and trying to comprehend how it would happen, so attacking who they perceive to be the culprit is only natural.

Please understand that like your reaction is natural, so is theirs. It's all grief under different perspectives.
    To send or not to send, that is the question? I mostly want to see how he responds to unbridled sympathy and understanding for his situation.
    Reply With Quote Edit / Delete Windows 7 United States Show Events Winner Winner x 12Friendly Friendly x 4Dumb Dumb x 1 (list)

39. Post #119
    Gold Member
    December 2007
    8,293 Posts
    All my rage,

Report that cunt who threatened you and show his comments to the police, hopefully they will take some form of action.
    Please do this. Serves him right.
    Reply With Quote Edit / Delete Mac Norway Show Events Agree Agree x 3 (list)

40. Post #120
    Gold Member
    November 2010
    153 Posts
    Well, I've penned this:

To send or not to send, that is the question? I mostly want to see how he responds to unbridled sympathy and understanding for his situation.

If I were you, I would use an alt account with fake information. If you need one you can use mine, if you want I mean.
    Reply With Quote Edit / Delete Windows 7 United States Show Events