1. Post #1
    [h2]FP should not be mentioned in the game![/h2]
    Read the entire OP before joining/posting!
    Now twice as ordened as before + updated guides! Better OP designed by Hidole
    Goodday Facepunch,
    I'd like to invite you over to one of my favourite browser games called E-sim:

E-sim is an society- and war simulator game which started a year ago. In this game each player prepresents one of the eWorlds citizens who can participate in politics (a player can join a political party and seek to be the Chairman of the party, or to try and be a politician and take part in the closure of the laws, or even try to be president and lead to an entire country), join military unit or army and a lot of other things which you should find out yourself.

The game requires only a few minutes of your day to train/work and fight. It is however fully up to you wether you just watch the developing situations or if you will try to actually take part and change the course of the game.
    If you are still reading i'm going to take it you want to try out this game. But before i give you the link i want to talk about the referral system.
    This game supports a system where you can invite friends to come play and enjoy the game with you. What makes this system interesting is that it gives both the referrer and the taker a bonus. I get 5 gold (The basic currency in the game. Each country has their own currency) for referring you and you get 2 gold once you reach level 7. ( That took me about 2 days which equals 10 to 15 minutes of playing)

I'd also like to add that the 'gold' i referred to is in no way obtainable with means of real money. This game does not give unfair advantages to people who donate.

As for the links:
    http://e-sim.org/lan.112681/ This is my referral link. It gives both of us advantages. I would appreciate it greatly if you would use this!
    http://e-sim.org You can register through this if you for some reason don't want to refer me.

I hope you guys will like the game as much as i do and i hope to see you there!
    The current user list is in the next post: (Thanks Hidole!)

Random image of the world map where you can see who is in control of what country:

Here follows a guide written by our very own Hidole!

Attention Facepunch!

The Great Nation of Korea needs our help once again! We must rally and take back our land!

However, our enemies are vast and mighty. We face occupation by the traitorous Russians and vile Indonesians. Our unmatched strength alone shall not save the day. We must follow a plan of liberation.

Let's go through everything step by step.

Facepunchers WHO STARTED IN LITHUANIA SCROLL DOWN TO "FPers in LITHUANIA"

When You Sign Up

Choose South Korea as the country to join with the province being North Chongcheong

You must be aware of our goal. We seek to reunify Korea and strengthen its economy.

You must post on the thread what your name in e-Sim is. Simply saying you joined is not enough. If your e-Sim name is the same as your FP name please say so! If you are not added to the list it will be much harder for you to recieve any updates that need to be sent.

Your First Day Read this entire part before you do what the e-Sim tutorial says.

When the tutorial tells you to get a job you should apply to one of the two Facepunch companies open right now. Glorious grains and Glorious food. If for some reason you are unable find these companies on the job market, contact Scientist2 (sgtjasper in-game) and he'll be able to help you out.

When the tutorial tells you to fight pick a battle to fight in. There is usually always at least one going on, moments when there are none are very rare! If you do find yourself without a battle, stay in North Chungcheong! Don't waste your two starting tickets trying to hop from battle to battle. They are expensive to replace.

When there is a battle, go Berserk! twice. Notice how your HP is at 0? That's good. Remember: In this game, nothing bad happens when your health reaches zero. You are just unable to fight unless you raise your health.

Here is how you get health back:
    There are three sources of health in this game: Food, Gifts, and Time.

Every new ingame day you recieve 50 health back.

Each ingame day you can consume 10 Foods and 10 Gifts.

How much and of what quality you can afford are dictated by what our companies can produce.
    Our system is designed so that while your salary is not high, the price of food is next to nothing, so you can easily acquire what you need for the day. Please be courteous and only buy 10 food items per day so other FPers can also get their food.

Eat food until either it's gone or you are at 100hp and go back and fight to 0hp to get more experience.

A quick word on weapons: Damage does not effect the amount of exp you gain. Do NOT waste your money on weapons.

And there you have it. You're done for the day. You've trained, worked, fought, ate, and fought some more.

Come back tomorrow and do the same quick process. Once our companies are further established food and gifts should be much less of a problem.

FPers in LITHUANIA

Our mission is a special one: We must gain as much wealth as possible to assist the success of our companies and fellow FPers in Korea.

To do this I propose the Dollar-A-Day plan.
    Every day you work, you save one of the dollars you earned. Do NOT spend it.
    So by day 5 on the dollar a day plan, you'll have 5 dollars that you mustn't touch.

The reason for this is that we have less than 30 days to acquire wealth.
    If we stick to the Dollar-a-Day plan then by the time we can migrate to Korea each FPer in Lithuania will have around 20 - 30 dollars saved.

But what shall we do with the now useless Lithuanian money? Simple.

We convert it into gold which can then be used for a variety of purposes. It could be used to start another FP company, inject hundreds of Korean dollars into their economy, or if we managed to reach our goals by then, a quick way to get Korean money in the hands of the incoming Lithuanians.
    ~End of Guide~

The FP company list! Please try to work in these if you can!
    Glorious grains located in North Chungcheong
    Glorious food also located in North Chungcheong
    Glorious Gifts (moffe)
    Glorious Diamonds (Charm6000)
    Koala Iron (Nystical) (This company is based in Polen)

Now get going! Korea needs you!

The current situation in Korea:
        Yes i know it's not North Korea but come on!   

Play this while you browse the thread:
       A North Korean accordeon group covering a Norwegian song!   
    Reply With Quote Edit / Delete Reply Windows 7 Netherlands Show Events Funny x 15Winner x 5Useful x 1Late x 1Agree x 1 (list)

2. Post #2
    July 2009
    4,351 Posts
    [h2]Do NOT Mention Facepunch on e-Sim.
    New Orders: Newcomers are to join South Korea in the North Chungcheong region.[/h2] Read this post for reasons why.
    Current FP Memberlist

Code:
    Facepunch       -    e-Sim

Scientist2      -    sgtjasper
    Hidole555       -    Hidole555
    CapLaPorte      -    CapLaPorte
    VistaPOWA       -    VistaPOWA
    Silence94       -    SilenceFP
    Canary          -    Canary
    Liem            -    Liem
    Streecer        -    streecer
    Taepodong-2     -    Taepodong2
    Teh Phoenix     -    Phoenixflame
    RagamuffinIIII  -    Ragamuffin
    DVH             -    Dvohoritch
    Scar            -    Scar
    titopei         -    titopei
    bunnyspy1       -    ATDoop
    Jacos           -    Jacos
    sgman91         -    sgman
    Fable           -    Tureis
    AngryToad       -    AngryToad
    fskman          -    fskman
    FPChris         -    FPChris
    geogzm          -    geogzm
    lac1994         -    lac1994
    monkey11        -    monkey111
    RoflKawpter     -    Roflkawpter
    Comcastic       -    Comcastic
    Nystical        -    nystical
    bloboo          -    RedIvan
    Treachery       -    Mr_Friendly
    Eeshton         -    eeshton
    raalph          -    raalph
    vizard38        -    vizard38
    Daggoth         -    CaseyTheGreat
    lifehole        -    lifehole
    Freakie         -    Freakie
    Mr MP           -    Prow
    Plobo           -    Plobo
    dewd11          -    dewd11
    Kilgore 2nd     -    Kilgore
    Firefox42       -    Firefox42
    Croix           -    Croix1
    ZenX2           -    ZenX2
    theseltsamone   -    TheSeltsamOne
    Bob The Poster  -    mrbobcake
    optimusguy      -    superkiwi
    Holy Altnir     -    HolyAltnir
    TrafficMan      -    Trafficman
    Ordigenius      -    Ordnas
    Murkat          -    Murkat
    Frozzy          -    Frozzyish
    MrEndangered    -    EndangeredHuman
    MaikkiBoi       -    MaikkiBoi
    PHrag           -    PHrag
    timmyvos        -    timmyvos
    timman          -    timman2112
    Usernameztaken  -    Bran34
    Keegs           -    Keegs
    luverofJ!93     -    Abdul Allah
    Carnage2323     -    Carnage222
    Pilotguy97      -    Pilotguy
    yawmwen         -    Yawmwen
    SpartanV2       -    Dexanemus
    Dj-J3           -    Skipcast
    Roflking        -    Roflking
    MrBacon         -    MrBacon
    Intoxicated Spy -    DrBrobot
    Mr Anderson     -    Mr Anderson
    Mechanical43    -    Gilles Garnier
    Charm6000       -    Charm6000
    guy             -    plex
    Gnomical        -    Gnomical
    jung3o          -    jung3o
    kamikaze470     -    kamikaze470
    Studmuffin47    -    Studmuffin47
    ewitwins        -    ewitwins
    Sovietzek       -    Absolute
    tekgen          -    zyros
    Gray Altoid     -    FunnyGamer
    Runar           -    Runar
    archival        -    archival
    Bl1tzX          -    Synapseudo
    Plenti          -    Plenti
    Lord Pirate     -    Lord Pirate
    Kindlinho       -    veloxus
    moffe           -    moffe
    NightmareXx     -    Enavo
    Themage         -    Themage
    Hill0           -    hillma
    Kubisiak        -    kubisiak
    TrulliLulli     -    trullilulli
    cathal6606      -    Cathal6606
    Goldb207        -    goldb207
    LiquidBullet    -    Mrliquid
    Fotsjer         -    TGman
    The Winner      -    ceojac
    Jammymanrock    -    jammymanrock
    viperfan7       -    viperfan7
    Prof Googloplex -    Mr Antelope
    Tom Hutchins    -    Fat Tom
    Gum100          -    Necrogear
    AxisKiller      -    AxisKiller
    Jewish Paladin  -    JewishPaladin
    Metzgemeist     -    Mittelmorder
    mchapra         -    mchapra
    Evilan          -    evilan
    Felgroove       -    Felgroove
    Map in a box    -    Somepotato
    Dalndox         -    Dalndox
    kart22racer     -    Kart22racer
    Mortson         -    Mortson
    BubsDood        -    BubsDood
    erazor          -    Tralfamadore
    cis.joshb       -    JoshB
    MrDestroyer     -    MrDestroyer
    ShaunOfTheLive  -    ShaunOfTheLive
    If you aren't on the list leave a post and I'll add you as soon as possible.

Original post: Well, you reminded me that I used to play eRepublik. What happened to it? Is this made by the same people?

(And TBH I think this should go in MMOs)
    Reply With Quote Edit / Delete Reply Windows Vista United States Show Events Winner Winner x 4Informative Informative x 1 (list)

3. Post #3
    Well, you reminded me that I used to play eRepublik. What happened to it? Is this made by the same people?

(And TBH I think this should go in MMOs)
    I think Erepublik is still being being played. And no, For as far as i know this is not by the same people.

4. Post #4
    July 2009
    4,351 Posts
    Apparently Facepunch involvement in eRepublik has been dead for awhile now.

Oh well. This game looks good to me. Come on everyone,
    [h2]Back to Korea![/h2]

5. Post #5
    Here I sit, I am elated, Came to shit, Ejaculated
    December 2010
    826 Posts
    We should try to organize this like we did with E-Republik, Korea again I think?
    Reply With Quote Edit / Delete Reply Windows 7 Canada Show Events Agree Agree x 2 (list)

6. Post #6
    I'm up for that.

7. Post #7
    Here I sit, I am elated, Came to shit, Ejaculated
    December 2010
    826 Posts
    Alright, how about South Korea, in the Gyeongsang region, one of the few not occupied by indonesia?

8. Post #8
    Gold Member
    October 2008
    8,370 Posts
    Don't you dare tell me that Hungary has been infested with polaks?!

9. Post #9
    July 2009
    4,351 Posts
    We should try to organize this like we did with E-Republik, Korea again I think?
    Korea desperately needs our help. It only holds one third of its original provinces. The others belong to both Russia and Indonesia.

Let's fucking do this!
    Reply With Quote Edit / Delete Reply Windows Vista United States Show Events Agree Agree x 1 (list)

10. Post #10
    Before we can perform such an ingenious masterplan we should probably leech off of existing nations. Then when we are all rich and strong we unite.
    Reply With Quote Edit / Delete Reply Windows 7 Netherlands Show Events Agree Agree x 4 (list)

11. Post #11
    July 2009
    4,351 Posts
    Don't you dare tell me that Hungary has been infested with polaks?!
    Nope. Just Slovenians. OP's pic isn't recent apparently.

Edited:

Before we can perform such an ingenious masterplan we should probably leech off of existing nations. Then when we are all rich and strong we unite.
    Well it seems like Lithuania is doing good.

So that's it then? We infiltrate Lithuania, form a company and use wealth to pursue our secret goals like fucking Abstergo.
    Reply With Quote Edit / Delete Reply Windows Vista United States Show Events Funny Funny x 1 (list)

12. Post #12
    Gold Member
    November 2007
    375 Posts
    Korea desperately needs our help. It only holds one third of its original provinces. The others belong to both Russia and Indonesia.

Let's fucking do this!
    I'm in.
    Reply With Quote Edit / Delete Reply Windows 7 Germany Show Events Winner Winner x 1 (list)

13. Post #13
    Nope. Just Slovenians. OP's pic isn't recent apparently.

Edited:

Well it seems like Lithuania is doing good.

So that's it then? We infiltrate Lithuania, form a company and use wealth to pursue our secret goals like fucking Abstergo.
    The fact that a lot of you are registering through my referal helps a lot! All the gold i collect will be used for Facepunch activities only. That includes starting a company, creating a party and a millitary unit and who knows... perhaps even a run for presdent?!

Edited:

Please keep in mind that i can't start these activities right away. We wil all need to at least reach lvl 7!

14. Post #14
    July 2009
    4,351 Posts
    Oh hey look what I made.

Reply With Quote Edit / Delete Reply Windows Vista United States Show Events Winner Winner x 4 (list)

15. Post #15
    Oh hey look what I made.

Awesome work! That's going in the OP. I will write our plans into them aswell.

16. Post #16
    Gold Member
    Dennab
    May 2010
    2,809 Posts
    Joined South Korea!
    Reply With Quote Edit / Delete Reply Windows 8 United Kingdom Show Events Winner Winner x 1 (list)

17. Post #17
    July 2009
    4,351 Posts
    Ok, I think the best place for us to hole up in while we gather resources would be the Lithuanian Eastern highlands. That's where I'm choosing to start out in.

Edited:

Joined South Korea!
    Good job. You are a newbie in a country with awful income and defense. Try to get into Lithuania, our goal right now is resource gathering. Then the Glorious Liberation of Korea can begin.
    Reply With Quote Edit / Delete Reply Windows Vista United States Show Events Funny Funny x 1 (list)

18. Post #18
    Snip. Wrong button damnit.

Edited:

Ok, I think the best place for us to hole up in while we gather resources would be the Lithuanian Eastern highlands. That's where I'm choosing to start out in.

Edited:

My English is not the best. Would you perhaps like to write out the plans we have?
    I'm sure everybody would appreciate it!

Good job. You are a newbie in a country with awful income and defense. Try to get into Lithuania, our goal right now is resource gathering. Then the Glorious Liberation of Korea can begin.

19. Post #19
    Gold Member
    Dennab
    May 2010
    2,809 Posts

Edited:

I was in the UK and did one day's work.

20. Post #20
    If life gives you melons, you may be dyslexic.
    November 2011
    6,822 Posts
    I want in on this
    EDIT
    What country should I go for?

21. Post #21
    July 2009
    4,351 Posts
    My English is not the best. Would you perhaps like to write out the plans we have?
    I'm sure everybody would appreciate it!
    Sure. Give me a minute.

I was in the UK and did one day's work.
    Oh sorry. :s

22. Post #22
    Gold Member
    October 2008
    8,370 Posts
    What should I join then?

23. Post #23
    Gold Member
    April 2011
    1,967 Posts
    Sure. Give me a minute.
    Citizenship in korea, moved up to your place for work.

Lets hope it goes well.
    Reply With Quote Edit / Delete Reply Windows 7 United Kingdom Show Events Winner Winner x 1 (list)

24. Post #24
    July 2009
    4,351 Posts
    [h2] Attention Facepunch! [/h2]

The Great Nation of Korea needs our help once again! We must rally and take back our land!

However, our enemies are vast and mighty. We face occupation by the traitorous Russians and vile Indonesians. Our unmatched strength alone shall not save the day. We must follow a plan of liberation.

I propose the following.

1. We all gather up in Lithuania (preferably in the Eastern highlands region)
    2. We form a company and make as much money and gather as many resources as possible.
    3. Using the resources and influence we shall acquire in time, we shall return to our rightful land and free it from these invaders.

Edited:

I made a NK version of the flag.

25. Post #25
    I think we might need a united version. Like.. What if best korea formed Korea?

26. Post #26
    July 2009
    4,351 Posts
    I think we might need a united version. Like.. What if best korea formed Korea?
    You mean like a combination of both flags?

27. Post #27
    You mean like a combination of both flags?
    Something like that i guess. Or something that strongly hints to it ?

Edited:

I mean. If we just take a Northern korean flag the real southern koreans will turn their backs upon us?

Edited:

Not that i care... but that means we lose a lot of potential power!

28. Post #28
    July 2009
    4,351 Posts
    I mean. If we just take a Northern korean flag the real southern koreans will turn their backs upon us?

Edited:

Not that i care... but that means we lose a lot of potential power!
    Eh, I just it made cause I was bored. Just ignore it if it bothers you. I'll quote tag it so it's smaller so we can focus on the task at hand.

It was really just to appeal to the FPers who use NK as their own little meme.

29. Post #29
    Eh, I just it made cause I was bored. Just ignore it if it bothers you. I'll quote tag it so it's smaller so we can focus on the task at hand.
    O don't worry i'm not bothered about anything. It was just a thought.

30. Post #30
    December 2009
    12,549 Posts
    I'm down to liberate Korea.
    Reply With Quote Edit / Delete Reply Windows 7 Canada Show Events Winner Winner x 1 (list)

31. Post #31
    July 2009
    4,351 Posts
    O don't worry i'm not bothered about anything. It was just a thought.
    It's alright. BTW do you have the resources to start a company for us to join yet?

32. Post #32
    April 2009
    212 Posts
    i'm in i guess
    Reply With Quote Edit / Delete Reply Windows XP United States Show Events Funny Funny x 1Winner Winner x 1 (list)

33. Post #33
    It's alright. BTW do you have the resources to start a company for us to join yet?
    Not yet. I think a company costs 20 gold. I currently have 12 from achievements and other things.

34. Post #34
    July 2009
    4,351 Posts
    I'm going to see what I can dig up on the government of Korea. We need to make sure they're not a willing puppet like they apparently were in eRepublik.

35. Post #35
    I could try to get my current ruler to support my actions. In turn i will promise him we will ally to him ?

Edited:

Or i could take out a loan.

36. Post #36
    March 2011
    1,176 Posts
    ok I joined up in the Eastern Highlands of Lithuania now what?
    Reply With Quote Edit / Delete Reply Windows XP United Kingdom Show Events Winner Winner x 1 (list)

37. Post #37
    Where should i station our company? I could do it in korea but people will have to move there to work. I will do my best to give everyone a good pay but i can't promise things since company's seem to randomy be effective/fail.

Edited:

ok I joined up in the Eastern Highlands of Lithuania now what?
    For the first 2 or three days you can't really do an awfull lot. Try to spend your first hours in the game learning what factions are big and what every button does etc.

38. Post #38
    DVH

May 2010
    879 Posts
    Russia's blobbing.

So yeah, I'm in the Eastern Highlands, what do I do now?
    Reply With Quote Edit / Delete Reply Windows 7 Netherlands Show Events Winner Winner x 1 (list)

39. Post #39
    July 2009
    4,351 Posts
    Where should i station our company? I could do it in korea but people will have to move there to work. I will do my best to give everyone a good pay but i can't promise things since company's seem to randomy be effective/fail.
    Just keep everything in Lithuania for now. Like I said, Korea will have to wait. Apply for Korean citizenship (don't reveal too much about our plan, they may be puppeted though I've yet to confirm this. In other words, do not give the link to this thread) and when we are coordinated and ready, that is when we shall shift and begin the Great Liberation)

Edited:

Russia's blobbing.

So yeah, I'm in the Eastern Highlands, what do I do now?
    Follow the tutorial, join a company (we still need to make ours), train, fight when the tutorial tells you etc.

Don't blow all your money on food. To maximize experience from fighting you'll have to find a balance between food and weapons.

I would say buy only Q1 weapons and use the rest on 10 of the best food (if I had to guess I'd say Q2 or Q3) you can get.

40. Post #40
    Gold Member
    February 2009
    4,950 Posts
    Lol how did Slovenia get so much We're one of the smaller countries in Europe...
    Reply With Quote Edit / Delete Reply Windows 7 Slovenia Show Events Agree Agree x 1 (list)