1. Post #81
    Gold Member
    February 2008
    2,473 Posts
    The tears of joy running down my face right now. I was the leader of the Facepunch involvment in eRepublik Korea, along with the help of my friends abdul allah kazim zyrgazi, and Khorne the blood god. I am more the happy to jump on board this game with my fellow facepunchers.
    Reply With Quote Edit / Delete Reply Mac United States Show Events Winner Winner x 3Friendly Friendly x 1 (list)

2. Post #82
    July 2009
    4,477 Posts
    The tears of joy running down my face right now. I was the leader of the Facepunch involvment in eRepublik Korea, along with the help of my friends abdul allah kazim zyrgazi, and Khorne the blood god. I am more the happy to jump on board this game with my fellow facepunchers.
    Awesome. We'd love to have you.

Looking at Scientist2's friend list there's a couple people who joined but didn't post. Keep in mind if I don't know you're playing there's no way I can add you to the list.

3. Post #83
    Gold Member
    July 2006
    3,775 Posts
    I've joined up. Is there any way to really manipulate the money market right before we all go to Korea? Someone would have to buy a bunch of KRW (Korean money) right before we invade for cheap and then sell it back for tons more after the invasion and economic boom.

4. Post #84
    Awesome. We'd love to have you.

Looking at Scientist2's friend list there's a couple people who joined but didn't post. Keep in mind if I don't know you're playing there's no way I can add you to the list.
    The amount of sign-ups is crazy. We have to keep in mind that some people will not like the game and leave though.

5. Post #85
    Gold Member
    October 2008
    8,370 Posts
    I've joined up. Is there any way to really manipulate the money market right before we all go to Korea? Someone would have to buy a bunch of KRW (Korean money) right before we invade for cheap and then sell it back for tons more after the invasion and economic boom.
    That's a very good idea, actually.
    Reply With Quote Edit / Delete Reply Windows 7 Hungary Show Events Agree Agree x 3 (list)

6. Post #86
    That's definetly possible. But we want to avoid that the current regime starts printing money because they have none anymore. That would obviously drastically decrease the value.

7. Post #87
    July 2009
    4,477 Posts
    The amount of sign-ups is crazy. We have to keep in mind that some people will not like the game and leave though.
    I suppose so.

To iron out some details, when the company is made it should be made in the Korean capital. Since we're all training still we don't have to worry about it right now, but exactly would be a good time to start accruing Korean currency rather than spending money on training?

Added sgman to the list.

8. Post #88
    Gold Member
    August 2007
    4,239 Posts
    Alright heading into Lithuania.
    Reply With Quote Edit / Delete Reply Windows 7 United States Show Events Winner Winner x 1 (list)

9. Post #89
    July 2009
    4,477 Posts
    Alright heading into Lithuania.
    Alright. What's your name so I can add you to the list?

10. Post #90
    September 2007
    686 Posts
    Signed up and headed for Lithuania.
    Reply With Quote Edit / Delete Reply Windows 7 United States Show Events Winner Winner x 2 (list)

11. Post #91
    Gold Member
    August 2007
    4,239 Posts
    Alright. What's your name so I can add you to the list?
    Tureis

Taking a look at the map.

Brazil, Indonesia, and Russia seem to be the leading powers.

Seeing the U.S invaded by Russia makes me want to play Freedom Fighters music.

12. Post #92
    Gold Member
    August 2007
    1,339 Posts
    In the beginning of Erepublik history, Germany was one of the first countries to be made. And for a time it prospered and all was good. Then, the tyrannous, greedy Swedes wanted our German regions and sweet German blood. They defeated father germany and took much of our lands. Peace was made, but at a cost.

Later, Germany responded to diplomatic aggression from Poland and started a war and annexed the country of Poland. Sweden however, greedy as she always was, was jealous of Germany's new land and started another war, fully annexing the rest of German lands, and then free Poland to be her new vassal. These few events, began the long complex history of Germany and probably still has effects to this day in eGermany.

Keep in mind these events all happened back in the year 2008. Back then erepublik was much different than it is now, or even two years ago.

Facepunch's involvement in erepublik started in Turkey in the summer of 2008. We were on the opposite side of a conflict with the Goon owned republic of Greece. Greece had been a haven of Goons since Erep had started, among the first forumers to go to erepublik. Greece had gone wild and confronted their powerful neighbour Turkey, where a group of facepunchers happened to have a small community centered around the Islamic Grain Company.

Later on in the summer the facepunchers migrated to the Czech Republic, and then galvanized a whole new group of facepunchers into the movement, including myself, monkey11, and many other of our old compatriots. The Czechs at first were not kind to us, thinking us an influx of Islamicists attempting to politically take over their country. But that was not our goal. Our goal was to liberate nearby occupied Germany from the clutches of Sweden utilising our BURNING SPIRIT!

In Czech we consolidated our power, building up grain stores and gold from the Islamic Grain Company(again, us facepunchers worked at slave labor wages for the glory of the cause, and dumped our massive amount of grain onto the market).

On November 2008, the army of the German Liberation Front led by leader Justin Tyme(facepuncher) initiated our German Liberation plan and attacked five Swedish held German regions, coordinating with other German freedom fighters. Needless to say, we suceeded and soon Germany was reborn from the ashes. Following the independence war, there was a close battle for presidency between our leader Justin Tyme and old-guard German erep player DKN, a close ally. DKN won the presidency by a close margin of some 4-5 votes if I recall.

That was not a significant blow to us however, as our political party, FSDP, or, Federal Social Democrat Party(which would later be our eSK party name), took the majority seats in German Congress(myself included) and had the most members in the country.

Over the course of the next half a year facepunch was very involved in German affairs frequently having majority control of congress. In January 2009, we orchestrated Operation Burning Spirit, which liberated the rest of the Swedish held German regions from Swedish Control. It was a glorious series of battles and excellent strategic planning on our part.

The next significant thing that occured was the Union of Germany and Austria in February 2009. Our two countries mutually agreed we would be better off if we were united so for a short period of time we became the Austro-German Union and all was good.

But soon meddlers from across the sea tore apart our union and headed us down the slippery slope to doom.

In erepublik, there were two major alliances at the time engaging in nearly non stop war. They were at the time ATLANTIS, and PEACE. Since we had reclaimed Germany, we had no sided with either, but when we united with Austria we leaned towards ATLANTIS. Then PEACE, fearing our union started a faux conflict stating that Austria never wanted the union, which simply wasn't true. They tore our nation apart, and the Austro-German Union was no more.

Whilst all this was happening Sweden was charging up its aggression once more and war was on the horizon. The problem was that Sweden was also a part of ATLANTIS, the global alliance we had just entered. They motioned to all members that they vote to kick us out, so they could legally attack us in another war of aggression. The swedish whores have no bounds.

In the end, this conflict tore apart the worlds largest super-alliance, Atlantis. So in effect, facepunchers had a large role in the disintegration of the world's first super alliance.

Then in May, Sweden declared war and conquered Germany. At this point many of us facepunchers had an exodus to various countries such as Canada(myself) and various other places and we lost contact for some time. Germany was soon liberated again, but slowly became more and more native germans, and english was not the spoken language, so facepuncher influence waned after awhile.

And that is just a short summary of our exploits in Germany. I haven't even gotten to eSK.
    Reply With Quote Edit / Delete Reply Windows XP United States Show Events Winner Winner x 4Informative Informative x 3 (list)

13. Post #93
    Gold Member
    August 2007
    4,239 Posts
    There are only like 15 Koreans.

If we attempted to liberate Korea it would literally be a FP nation.
    Reply With Quote Edit / Delete Reply Windows 7 United States Show Events Agree Agree x 3 (list)

14. Post #94
    July 2009
    4,477 Posts

As it is yes, but if we reunified the land we would also get the 300+ people in the regions that Indonesia and Russia has.
    Reply With Quote Edit / Delete Reply Windows 7 United States Show Events Informative Informative x 1 (list)

15. Post #95
    Gold Member
    August 2007
    4,239 Posts
    Welp I fought in a war.

I wonder if I'm going to have my door kicked in by Lithuanian SS or something now since I fought for Poland.
    Reply With Quote Edit / Delete Reply Windows 7 United States Show Events Funny Funny x 2 (list)

16. Post #96

This

Edited:

As it is yes, but if we reunified the land we would also get the 300+ people in the regions that Indonesia and Russia has.
    And this.

This is the way to do it.

We can't go to Lithuania and expect of someone to praise us. That's why we chose Korea!

17. Post #97
    Gold Member
    August 2007
    4,239 Posts
    I'm more concerned as into how the hell are we going to liberate it from Russia and Indonesia? I don't think there's a large Korean base ready to join the resistance.
    Reply With Quote Edit / Delete Reply Windows 7 United States Show Events Agree Agree x 1 (list)

18. Post #98
    July 2009
    4,477 Posts
    Welp I fought in a war.

I wonder if I'm going to have my door kicked in by Lithuanian SS or something now since I fought for Poland.
    No, of course not.

They jump in through the windows.
    Reply With Quote Edit / Delete Reply Windows 7 United States Show Events Funny Funny x 2 (list)

19. Post #99
    Gold Member
    August 2007
    4,239 Posts
    So what groups should I join in order to help the FP cause?

20. Post #100
    July 2009
    4,477 Posts
    I'm more concerned as into how the hell are we going to liberate it from Russia and Indonesia? I don't think there's a large Korean base ready to join the resistance.
    All in good time. What we need to focus on right now is training ourselves and then building up our company (probably by using the method lover mentioned). The future holds many variables that could very well turn in our favor.

Edited:

So what groups should I join in order to help the FP cause?
    Right now whatever gets you the most money, we've yet to get our company set up.

21. Post #101
    Gold Member
    February 2008
    2,473 Posts
    In the beginning of Erepublik history, Germany was one of the first countries to be made. And for a time it prospered and all was good. Then, the tyrannous, greedy Swedes wanted our German regions and sweet German blood. They defeated father germany and took much of our lands. Peace was made, but at a cost.

Later, Germany responded to diplomatic aggression from Poland and started a war and annexed the country of Poland. Sweden however, greedy as she always was, was jealous of Germany's new land and started another war, fully annexing the rest of German lands, and then free Poland to be her new vassal. These few events, began the long complex history of Germany and probably still has effects to this day in eGermany.

Keep in mind these events all happened back in the year 2008. Back then erepublik was much different than it is now, or even two years ago.

Facepunch's involvement in erepublik started in Turkey in the summer of 2008. We were on the opposite side of a conflict with the Goon owned republic of Greece. Greece had been a haven of Goons since Erep had started, among the first forumers to go to erepublik. Greece had gone wild and confronted their powerful neighbour Turkey, where a group of facepunchers happened to have a small community centered around the Islamic Grain Company.

Later on in the summer the facepunchers migrated to the Czech Republic, and then galvanized a whole new group of facepunchers into the movement, including myself, monkey11, and many other of our old compatriots. The Czechs at first were not kind to us, thinking us an influx of Islamicists attempting to politically take over their country. But that was not our goal. Our goal was to liberate nearby occupied Germany from the clutches of Sweden utilising our BURNING SPIRIT!

In Czech we consolidated our power, building up grain stores and gold from the Islamic Grain Company(again, us facepunchers worked at slave labor wages for the glory of the cause, and dumped our massive amount of grain onto the market).

On November 2008, the army of the German Liberation Front led by leader Justin Tyme(facepuncher) initiated our German Liberation plan and attacked five Swedish held German regions, coordinating with other German freedom fighters. Needless to say, we suceeded and soon Germany was reborn from the ashes. Following the independence war, there was a close battle for presidency between our leader Justin Tyme and old-guard German erep player DKN, a close ally. DKN won the presidency by a close margin of some 4-5 votes if I recall.

That was not a significant blow to us however, as our political party, FSDP, or, Federal Social Democrat Party(which would later be our eSK party name), took the majority seats in German Congress(myself included) and had the most members in the country.

Over the course of the next half a year facepunch was very involved in German affairs frequently having majority control of congress. In January 2009, we orchestrated Operation Burning Spirit, which liberated the rest of the Swedish held German regions from Swedish Control. It was a glorious series of battles and excellent strategic planning on our part.

The next significant thing that occured was the Union of Germany and Austria in February 2009. Our two countries mutually agreed we would be better off if we were united so for a short period of time we became the Austro-German Union and all was good.

But soon meddlers from across the sea tore apart our union and headed us down the slippery slope to doom.

In erepublik, there were two major alliances at the time engaging in nearly non stop war. They were at the time ATLANTIS, and PEACE. Since we had reclaimed Germany, we had no sided with either, but when we united with Austria we leaned towards ATLANTIS. Then PEACE, fearing our union started a faux conflict stating that Austria never wanted the union, which simply wasn't true. They tore our nation apart, and the Austro-German Union was no more.

Whilst all this was happening Sweden was charging up its aggression once more and war was on the horizon. The problem was that Sweden was also a part of ATLANTIS, the global alliance we had just entered. They motioned to all members that they vote to kick us out, so they could legally attack us in another war of aggression. The swedish whores have no bounds.

In the end, this conflict tore apart the worlds largest super-alliance, Atlantis. So in effect, facepunchers had a large role in the disintegration of the world's first super alliance.

Then in May, Sweden declared war and conquered Germany. At this point many of us facepunchers had an exodus to various countries such as Canada(myself) and various other places and we lost contact for some time. Germany was soon liberated again, but slowly became more and more native germans, and english was not the spoken language, so facepuncher influence waned after awhile.

And that is just a short summary of our exploits in Germany. I haven't even gotten to eSK.
    The good old days. And if I remember correctly, the only reason that Czech wasn't in uproar is because Justin Tyme was on good terms with their President.

22. Post #102
    November 2009
    2,026 Posts
    i am READy for war

fskman-fskman

level 4 allready
    Reply With Quote Edit / Delete Reply Windows 7 United States Show Events Winner Winner x 1 (list)

23. Post #103
    I just signed up, and I'm in Lithuania...
    Reply With Quote Edit / Delete Reply Windows 7 Sweden Show Events Winner Winner x 2 (list)

24. Post #104
    I understand your concerns. We will have to do this on diplomatic grounds.
    We will have 2 choices:

A: Convince them that we will join their alliance if they 'liberate' us.
    B: Convince other strong nations that Russia does not belong in Korea and make them help us fight them off.

In other cliché words: Rome wasn't build in one day.

Edited:

I like your avatar!
    Reply With Quote Edit / Delete Reply Windows 7 Netherlands Show Events Friendly Friendly x 1 (list)

25. Post #105
    July 2009
    4,477 Posts
    i am READy for war

fskman-fskman

level 4 allready
    Added. Glad to see such enthusiasm!

Edited:

and Added.

26. Post #106
    Level 3 seems pretty weird, I get a message telling me to eat food that doesn't exist.

27. Post #107
    July 2009
    4,477 Posts
    Level 3 seems pretty weird, I get a message telling me to eat food that doesn't exist.
    You got to buy it with money you make from working.
    Reply With Quote Edit / Delete Reply Windows 7 United States Show Events Useful Useful x 1 (list)

28. Post #108
    Here I sit, I am elated, Came to shit, Ejaculated
    December 2010
    868 Posts
    I've applied for Citizenship in South Korea, I'm just going to start up there and support the economy and hopefully get into a party and give me a head start which is good when everyone else comes over.
    I already made a person there, I'll help you out, joined a few ours ago, let me know what you're up to. As a side note, name In-Game is same as here, already in refferers friends list though.
    Reply With Quote Edit / Delete Reply Windows 7 Canada Show Events Friendly Friendly x 1 (list)

29. Post #109
    Gold Member
    August 2007
    4,239 Posts
    Why the hell doesn't Mexico or Canada contain high oil anywhere? They're in the top ten producers.

30. Post #110
    Why the hell doesn't Mexico or Canada contain high oil anywhere? They're in the top ten producers.
    Maybe they buy it on the market and produce it elswhere. Or they might have Canadians makeing it in other country's.

31. Post #111
    December 2010
    868 Posts
    Shit SK has no weapons factories/companies, time to keep looking at the tutorial to figure out how to earn gold.

32. Post #112
    Gold Member
    August 2007
    4,239 Posts
    Shit SK has no weapons factories/companies, time to keep looking at the tutorial to figure out how to earn gold.
    Best way is to get people to join through referrals.

33. Post #113
    Don't worry to much about gold.

I obviously will gain a lot of gold when all of you reach level 7 and i promised to dedicate it to the Facepunch faction.

Edited:

Alone we mean nothing. Together we stand strong.

This is not about you or me, it's about us!

Edited:

Can i get cheesier?!
    Reply With Quote Edit / Delete Reply Windows 7 Netherlands Show Events Disagree Disagree x 2Agree Agree x 1 (list)

34. Post #114
    December 2010
    868 Posts
    Best way is to get people to join through referrals.
    Well, turns out it does have a weapons company, but it's not selling anything, also we'll need a Korean economy anyway, as mentioned above, so here's my referall link, I only need four people to be refered to make a company.
    http://e-sim.org/lan.125017/

35. Post #115
    Abused by Girlfriend
    January 2010
    19,013 Posts
    Which part of Lithuania do I start in? Also I used the referral in the OP :D

36. Post #116
    July 2009
    4,477 Posts

Can i get cheesier?!
    Getting major Sheogorath vibes here...

Edited:

Eastern highlands

37. Post #117
    December 2010
    868 Posts
    Apparently the Eastern Highlands, and apparently there's a day change going on for the next five minutes, by the way did you use the OPs or mine?

38. Post #118
    Gold Member
    August 2007
    4,239 Posts
    Eastern Highlands.

39. Post #119
    Well, turns out it does have a weapons company, but it's not selling anything, also we'll need a Korean economy anyway, as mentioned above, so here's my referall link, I only need four people to be refered to make a company.
    http://e-sim.org/lan.125017/
    I'm going to start a factory once i have the money. Don't worry. The only reason i haven't done that is because it takes people a few days to reach level 7.

Edited:

A new day! Don't forget to work fight and train!

40. Post #120
    December 2010
    868 Posts
    I'm going to start a factory once i have the money. Don't worry. The only reason i haven't done that is because it takes people a few days to reach level 7.

Edited:

A new day! Don't forget to work fight and train!
    Ah, of course, I suppose once the current congress accepts everyones citizenship we'll create the Facepunch party?