1. Post #601
    Gold Member
    December 2009
    14,178 Posts
    Also we're losing this round by like 2:1

2. Post #602
    April 2009
    2,207 Posts
    Don't you dare complain, Greece lost 3 battles, 2 territories, and soon-to-be a resistance war in a row.
    Reply With Quote Edit / Delete Reply Windows XP Denmark Show Events Funny Funny x 3Agree Agree x 1 (list)

3. Post #603
    Gold Member
    February 2008
    2,478 Posts
    Don't you dare complain, Greece lost 3 battles, 2 territories, and soon-to-be a resistance war in a row.
    Greece always seems to be the most unstable place imaginable
    Reply With Quote Edit / Delete Reply Mac United States Show Events Agree Agree x 3 (list)

4. Post #604
    April 2009
    2,207 Posts
    Yet it's the 7 most populated country, and the prime reason it's losing so many wars is because it's allies suck in comparison to Bulgaria's.

5. Post #605
    July 2009
    4,594 Posts
    Also we're losing this round by like 2:1
    It's all part of a deal South Korea worked out with Indonesia.

A training war will be placed in South Chungcheong where Indonesia will be taking care of any costs. The training war will be like this:
    Indonesia starts RW in South Chungcheong. We and Indo are battling in that region. At the end of the RW, the region will belong to us (with Indonesia’s help). After the RW have finished, Indonesia will attack that region again, and win it. And then a new RW starts that we will win a.s.o. This training war will give more battles in both Indonesia and South Korea. This training war will be going on for a week, until we have talked again and decided a new NAP (or decides to quit it) and Indonesia will both make RWs and attack regions, South Korea don’t needs to pay for this.
    Read more here: http://e-sim.org/article.html?id=23862
    Reply With Quote Edit / Delete Reply Windows 7 United States Show Events Informative Informative x 1 (list)

6. Post #606
    Gold Member
    December 2009
    14,178 Posts
    I will focus on creating an elite military unit, comprised of vetted forces with level 5 weapondry.

We'll be unstoppable!
    Reply With Quote Edit / Delete Reply Windows 7 United States Show Events Optimistic Optimistic x 1Winner Winner x 1 (list)

7. Post #607
    July 2009
    4,594 Posts
    I will focus on creating an elite military unit, comprised of vetted forces with level 5 weapondry.

We'll be unstoppable!
    Even the Lithuanians who conquered Poland, the greatest country in the game, were shot down as they tried to get a foothold in Sweden. I admire your enthusiasm though.

8. Post #608
    April 2009
    2,207 Posts
    Even the Lithuanians who conquered Poland, the greatest country in the game, were shot down as they tried to get a foothold in Sweden. I admire your enthusiasm though.
    Sweden is also a leading country in terms of population, so I doubt they'd be short on patriots.

9. Post #609
    Gold Member
    December 2009
    14,178 Posts
    It said that Indonesia is compensating our costs, what does it mean by that? Any way for us to get in on that?

10. Post #610
    July 2009
    4,594 Posts
    It said that Indonesia is compensating our costs, what does it mean by that? Any way for us to get in on that?
    Resistance Wars cost 20 gold to start. This means an Indonesian is paying 20 gold so Koreans and Indonesians can slaughter each other to their hearts content.

11. Post #611
    USER HAS BEEN DISCONNECTED FROM REALITY - RETRY CONNECTION IN 5 MINUTES
    Dennab
    February 2006
    22,239 Posts
    Resistance Wars cost 20 gold to start. This means an Indonesian is paying 20 gold so Koreans and Indonesians can slaughter each other to their hearts content.
    God bless this beautiful land we call Korea.
    Reply With Quote Edit / Delete Reply Windows 7 United States Show Events Agree Agree x 6Funny Funny x 1 (list)

12. Post #612
    July 2009
    4,594 Posts
    Sweden is also a leading country in terms of population, so I doubt they'd be short on patriots.
    Speaking of Sweden, if anyone's interested in knowing more about current European affairs I suggest giving this a read: http://e-sim.org/article.html?id=24171

13. Post #613
    April 2009
    2,207 Posts
    Funny, was just thinking about linking that one.

14. Post #614
    February 2009
    12 Posts
    ^^ This thread was a bit more sucessfull than my first one
    Reply With Quote Edit / Delete Reply Windows 7 Sweden Show Events Agree Agree x 1 (list)

15. Post #615
    Gold Member
    December 2009
    14,178 Posts
    I just read that. I though we controlled Lithuania, or are we just a large portion of the population?

Also, in regards to which political party I join, United Korea right?
    Reply With Quote Edit / Delete Reply Windows 7 United States Show Events Disagree Disagree x 2 (list)

16. Post #616
    April 2009
    2,207 Posts
    We're a miniscule minority. I doubt there's more than 50 Litapunchers out of several thousands.

17. Post #617
    July 2009
    4,594 Posts
    I just read that. I though we controlled Lithuania, or are we just a large portion of the population?
    We have no control over Lithuania whatsoever. There are two major groups of Facepunchers. The Lithuanian group and the Korean group.

The job of the group in Lithuania is to leech off of their booming economy to turn Lithuanian currency into gold which can then be turned into Korean currency to boost Facepunch companies in Korea as well as Korea's economy itself. The group in Korea's main goal is to keep our companies running smoothly and make a good impression on the native Koreans so that when the Lithuanian group moves there in about 30 days time, the Korean congress will accept them without a hitch.

18. Post #618
    April 2009
    2,207 Posts
    Try to remain impartial in politics unless there's voting going on, voting gives XP.

Fuck, couldn't merge.

19. Post #619
    July 2009
    4,594 Posts
    Try to remain impartial in politics unless there's voting going on, voting gives XP.

Fuck, couldn't merge.
    Muahaha.

Reply With Quote Edit / Delete Reply Windows 7 United States Show Events Funny Funny x 3Winner Winner x 1 (list)

20. Post #620
    Gold Member
    December 2009
    14,178 Posts
    Jesus, China is basically non-existent.

21. Post #621
    April 2009
    2,207 Posts
    snip

22. Post #622
    July 2009
    4,594 Posts
    Jesus, China is basically non-existent.
    All of China is occupied, except for Tibet.

Edited:

Ok, now I'm really going to bed. See you all in 9-12ish hours.

Edited:

Oh god the sun's already rising.
    Reply With Quote Edit / Delete Reply Windows 7 United States Show Events Funny Funny x 8 (list)

23. Post #623
    December 2011
    118 Posts
    So, how does one gain gold?

24. Post #624
    April 2009
    2,207 Posts
    Hitting level 7 is a good start.

25. Post #625
    Gold Member
    October 2008
    8,370 Posts
    I got my 7 gold after reaching Level 7, what should I do now?

26. Post #626
    May 2008
    1,120 Posts

We'll be unstoppable!
    This is why I'm in Lithuina, and will be staying. The high iron within the area. I have a plan to set up a second company in SK that produces weapons, and I'll import the iron there via donations to a friend.

27. Post #627
    April 2009
    2,207 Posts
    I got my 7 gold after reaching Level 7, what should I do now?
    Send it to Scientist2.
    Reply With Quote Edit / Delete Reply Windows 7 Denmark Show Events Disagree Disagree x 1 (list)

28. Post #628
    Raalph you are insane   ly fucking awesome!!!   

Raalph has donated 27 gold to the cause!! and since he is one of if not the highest member in the community i think he should get one of the leading roles in the future. Perhaps a military office or something. We will work that out later.
    Reply With Quote Edit / Delete Reply Windows 7 Netherlands Show Events Agree Agree x 1Winner Winner x 1 (list)

29. Post #629
    September 2010
    4,167 Posts
    Still stuck in Lithunia, what do??

Almost Level 7 btw

30. Post #630
    Send it to Scientist2.
    It's not a law for people to do that, but it's greatly appreciated in favor of the cause!

Edited:

Still stuck in Lithunia, what do??

Almost Level 7 btw
    Just try to stick with the plan in the OP for now. I understand that at times the game isn't as intriguing as when the world is aflame but to keep yourself entertained you should try to keep up with what's happening in the (game)world.

Edited:

Does anyone know of a good theme for me to put in the OP?

I was thinking of hell march (red alert 1) but that might give the impression that we are just preparing to fuck shit up. (Which at some extend might be true in the future. War with other country's is imminent)

Edited:

Hmm.. What do you guys think.. Should i upgrade the grain and food company to quality level 2 ? It would give us a great advantage over the competing market. I think we'd be the only producer above level 1.

31. Post #631
    Gold Member
    June 2006
    4,138 Posts
    Getting close to level 7
    Reply With Quote Edit / Delete Reply Windows 7 Germany Show Events Winner Winner x 2 (list)

32. Post #632
    I think i understand what the problem with the current economy in Korea is. There is more than enough capacity for people to work.. There are not enough people to buy the stuff that is being produced in order for the need for a big factory.

One way we could fix this is haveing people in korea work for other companies (take money from competitors) and use it to buy the food our company's produce (increase our share/power and might on the market) and have our members buy stuff from their stores. This way we can stimulate the economy.

The fun part is that we currently already have a good share of the market in our hands. That means we can set payments we want and the other company's will follow.

33. Post #633
    DVH

May 2010
    1,103 Posts
    It's not a law for people to do that, but it's greatly appreciated in favor of the cause!

Edited:

Just try to stick with the plan in the OP for now. I understand that at times the game isn't as intriguing as when the world is aflame but to keep yourself entertained you should try to keep up with what's happening in the (game)world.

Edited:

Does anyone know of a good theme for me to put in the OP?

I was thinking of hell march (red alert 1) but that might give the impression that we are just preparing to fuck shit up. (Which at some extend might be true in the future. War with other country's is imminent)

Edited:

Hmm.. What do you guys think.. Should i upgrade the grain and food company to quality level 2 ? It would give us a great advantage over the competing market. I think we'd be the only producer above level 1.
    I'd say do it. It'll help us boost our economy, and thus Korea's.

(North) Korean Anthem?

34. Post #634
    I'd say do it. It'll help us boost our economy, and thus Korea's.

(North) Korean Anthem?
    Done.

Yeah i was thinking of that but i'm not sure...

Edited:

The Korean and North Korean themes are not really cool. Maybe the Russian theme ?

Edited:

The first word in the first sentence is Russia though... that kind of ruins it.

35. Post #635
    DVH

May 2010
    1,103 Posts
    Done.

Yeah i was thinking of that but i'm not sure...

Edited:

The Korean and North Korean themes are not really cool. Maybe the Russian theme ?

Edited:

The first word in the first sentence is Russia though... that kind of ruins it.
    The Soviet anthem? Still captures that North Korean feeling, yet sounds quite epic.

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=rBgMeunuviE

36. Post #636
    The Soviet anthem? Still captures that North Korean feeling, yet sounds quite epic.

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=rBgMeunuviE
    For some reason that video really surprises me.. I thought foreign music was forbidden in Korea. Wikipedia just told me this song is from a Norwegian group! ( I thought it was made by Americans) They are really good too!

This is a better version of the video you posted.

Edited:

Fuck it. This video is awesome enough to be this threads theme.
    Reply With Quote Edit / Delete Reply Windows 7 Netherlands Show Events Funny Funny x 1 (list)

37. Post #637
    DVH

May 2010
    1,103 Posts
    Noticed that one just after I posted, but couldn't be arsed to change it.

But more on topic, 1 congress member has replied.

Edited:

Everyone in Lithuania, vote on the referendum for 5 extra XPs.

38. Post #638
    playdoh
    May 2008
    2,974 Posts
    Everyone over level 7, that is.

So, when exactly are we going to mass into SK from Lithuania? I I thought it would be 30 days but why exactly is that time limit set?

39. Post #639
    Abused by Girlfriend
    January 2010
    19,589 Posts
    I've fought, trained, worked and pushed my way through. After 3 days of playing, I left myself with savings of 3LTL (that's what we're meant to be doing right, a ltl a day?). What can I do to push my way towards level 7, or do I just have to wait?
    Reply With Quote Edit / Delete Reply Windows 7 United Kingdom Show Events Zing Zing x 1 (list)

40. Post #640
    DVH

May 2010
    1,103 Posts
    Everyone over level 7, that is.

So, when exactly are we going to mass into SK from Lithuania? I I thought it would be 30 days but why exactly is that time limit set?
    Because the game wanted to. We can't change the 30-day no citizenship change rule, so you'd have to ask the devs why.

But I'm doing my part to provide open arms and a nice glass of soju (Or banana milk if you're too young) whan we're able to migrate.