1. Post #801
    July 2009
    4,557 Posts
    help us. I see what you did there. Clever.
    and he was never seen again.
    Reply With Quote Edit / Delete Reply Windows 7 United States Show Events Funny Funny x 5 (list)

2. Post #802
    December 2006
    111 Posts
    ... I notice.... that avatar of yours.... an axe???
    Reply With Quote Edit / Delete Reply Windows 7 Canada Show Events Funny Funny x 3Dumb Dumb x 1 (list)

3. Post #803
    Gold Member
    November 2010
    4,490 Posts
    I went to rate this funny and that "your paypal was successfully charged" thing popped up.

Oh god they have leads!
    Reply With Quote Edit / Delete Reply New Zealand Show Events Funny Funny x 3 (list)

4. Post #804
    SERGEANT OF THE MASTER SERGEANTS MOST IMPORTANT PERSON OF EXTREME SERGEANTS TO THE MAX
    June 2010
    2,194 Posts
    Can anyone pass some food over? I have 69/70 exp for lvl 6.

5. Post #805
    Gold Member
    February 2008
    2,476 Posts
    Can anyone pass some food over? I have 69/70 exp for lvl 6.
    name?

Edited:

sent
    Reply With Quote Edit / Delete Reply Mac United States Show Events Friendly Friendly x 1 (list)

6. Post #806
    SERGEANT OF THE MASTER SERGEANTS MOST IMPORTANT PERSON OF EXTREME SERGEANTS TO THE MAX
    June 2010
    2,194 Posts
    name?

Edited:

sent
    Thanks! Much appreciated

7. Post #807
    September 2009
    773 Posts
    Signed up for Terra-Err, South Korea. Name is Synapseudo.

I've had some experience with eRepublik, so I should have most of the game mechanics right, at least the health part if I can recall that far...

8. Post #808
    Gold Member
    February 2008
    2,476 Posts
    Signed up for Terra-Err, South Korea. Name is Synapseudo.

I've had some experience with eRepublik, so I should have most of the game mechanics right, at least the health part if I can recall that far...
    Health is a little different :P But good to have you back o7
    Reply With Quote Edit / Delete Reply Mac United States Show Events Friendly Friendly x 1 (list)

9. Post #809
    December 2006
    111 Posts

You know you are a successful trader when you get random angry emails in lithuanian about how your prices are too low and something to do with 'the hood' prices.
    Reply With Quote Edit / Delete Reply Windows 7 Canada Show Events Funny Funny x 5Winner Winner x 2 (list)

10. Post #810
    DVH

May 2010
    1,057 Posts
    I'm sort of starting to believe that the entire congress has their paranoid heads stuck ho much up their arses, that they can't see that for a PTO attempt, it would be a really sad excuse. And really, if I thought about it for a day or so, I could easily think up 10 better plans to get power in this country.

Yet I don't. I'm actively trying to reach out to them, even willing to pay 10 gold, the gold that we desperately need, just to let us into Korea. Yet I'm greeted with ignorance and near insults. Put I kept trying, because of my endless patience.

Until now. That doesn't mean I quit, or that I stop trying, but now it's time for a different approach. Facepunchers of South Korea, unite in a single party, try to make a good opposition and tear down this political wall that is the AminaO congress!

/inspirationalspeech
    Reply With Quote Edit / Delete Reply Windows 7 Netherlands Show Events Agree Agree x 2 (list)

11. Post #811
    Gold Member
    February 2008
    2,476 Posts
    I'm sort of starting to believe that the entire congress has their paranoid heads stuck ho much up their arses, that they can't see that for a PTO attempt, it would be a really sad excuse. And really, if I thought about it for a day or so, I could easily think up 10 better plans to get power in this country.

Yet I don't. I'm actively trying to reach out to them, even willing to pay 10 gold, the gold that we desperately need, just to let us into Korea. Yet I'm greeted with ignorance and near insults. Put I kept trying, because of my endless patience.

Until now. That doesn't mean I quit, or that I stop trying, but now it's time for a different approach. Facepunchers of South Korea, unite in a single party, try to make a good opposition and tear down this political wall that is the AminaO congress!

/inspirationalspeech
    You need to calm down for a minute. We'll just take this slow. Tearing down the establishment like a System of a Down song is not the way to do this.
    Reply With Quote Edit / Delete Reply Mac United States Show Events Agree Agree x 2Funny Funny x 1 (list)

12. Post #812
    July 2009
    4,557 Posts

/inspirationalspeech
    We have more than 20 days to convince them otherwise. Save the extremism for later.

13. Post #813
    Gold Member
    November 2010
    4,490 Posts

/inspirationalspeech
    And the name of this new party?

Oh, we're not doing that? Well.......fuq.

14. Post #814
    July 2009
    4,557 Posts
    turning OFF this damn laptop and getting some sleep!

15. Post #815
    December 2006
    111 Posts
    turning OFF this damn laptop and getting some sleep!
    We all know that's a lie.

Edited:

We have more than 20 days to convince them otherwise. Save the extremism for later.
    I agree with monkey and Hidole. I think we should just relax for at least a week now that we agitated them. That means no more citizen apps, no more requests to their government. Just say nothing and lie low. If we don't pique their interest any more, they probably will relax a bit in a weeks time after hearing nothing. It will be soon forgotten.

If we continue talking to them or making any move , now that they are suspicious and defensive ,all that can happen would be them rallying together to 'drive us away' .

This would be very bad.

So like I said , relax, and see where we are in a weeks time.

In the mean time, try to accrue large amounts of wealth (preferably gold). In 1 or 2 weeks time if the situation does still seem bad, we will have lots of resources to back us up, and we can try a few strategies then.
    Reply With Quote Edit / Delete Reply Windows 7 Canada Show Events Agree Agree x 1 (list)

16. Post #816
    DVH

May 2010
    1,057 Posts
    You guys are right, but I just wanted to tell this to y'all.

Not that I'm really frustrated, but their paranoia is pretty darn annoying.

Shall I try to get on Skype with one of them?

17. Post #817
    December 2006
    111 Posts
    You guys are right, but I just wanted to tell this to y'all.

Not that I'm really frustrated, but their paranoia is pretty darn annoying.

Shall I try to get on Skype with one of them?
    Like I said, at least in my opinion, you should just stop pushing the issue because I think they will just get more defensive at this point.

Edit:
    I just made an analogy that frightened me , so I'm going to go to sleep now.
    Reply With Quote Edit / Delete Reply Windows 7 Canada Show Events Funny Funny x 1 (list)

18. Post #818
    Gold Member
    November 2010
    4,490 Posts
    Like I said, at least in my opinion, you should just stop pushing the issue because I think they will just get more defensive at this point.

I mean c'mon, if a paranoid person thinks that every pink Volkswagen beetle that drives by is the government spying on them, if the beetles stop driving by , they divert their paranoia to another fixation; "This time they are using binoculars in weather balloons above the clouds!!"

So stop driving by in a pink Beetle and let them move on to the Weather Balloons.
    But at the end of the day, he still suspects the hypothetical spies.

19. Post #819
    December 2006
    111 Posts
    How interesting:

http://e-sim.org/militaryUnitJobs.html?id=4

Looks like we aren't the only people in SK to employ slave labour after all!

Also it looks as though Military Units can control companies, so perhaps we should think about amalgamating our existing companies into one? They have some sort of hierarchical structure and they have group storage (access to which can be enabled/disabled on per user basis)

They don't even have to be companies from the same country... This is seriously confusing.

Edited:

But at the end of the day, he still suspects the hypothetical spies.
    That's when we get abduct him in our pink beetles.

20. Post #820
    Gold Member
    February 2008
    2,476 Posts
    DVH, just don't make any communication for a little while. Continue to follow the media, and such, but we need to give them a chance. Starting communication right now when they suspect you, and in turn us of a PTO, would just be recklessly endangering everything.
    Reply With Quote Edit / Delete Reply Mac United States Show Events Agree Agree x 2 (list)

21. Post #821
    playdoh
    May 2008
    2,970 Posts
    Hey, when did SK get the fourth province? I though it was North chun. That they got, not South.

22. Post #822
    Gold Member
    Dennab
    May 2010
    2,809 Posts
    My citizenship for SK got rejected!

23. Post #823
    DVH

May 2010
    1,057 Posts
    Gotcha.

Edited:

My citizenship for SK got rejected!
    And it does after I believe 4 days.

Just don't renew it yet, Monkey's right.

24. Post #824
    Gold Member
    August 2007
    1,346 Posts
    I missed a lot while I slept. Yeah let's just ease back and take it slow. They won't believe us all the sudden after a few days. Anyone who would is a fool. Let's just build-up some more gold and our skills then when the time comes we all move to Korea.

And if we don't get citizenship? Well, nothing is stopping us from being in Korea, we can still make the country better(economically) and they will soon see that we are for the good of the Glorious nation of Korea, not it's detriment.

25. Post #825
    April 2009
    2,198 Posts
    Hey, when did SK get the fourth province? I though it was North chun. That they got, not South.
    Think it's part of SK's practice war with Indonesia. If I'm correct, they'll lose it soon enough.

26. Post #826
    Wait a minute.. I see what's going on now. Look up this dick called Tweety.. That organization he's in.
    They are the people who block us because they are afraid of competitors. They just want all the might for themselves. It's basically a militarized state. Look it up!
    Reply With Quote Edit / Delete Reply Windows 7 Netherlands Show Events Informative Informative x 1 (list)

27. Post #827
    DVH

May 2010
    1,057 Posts
    I think we're (Or better, I) doing something wrong here, And I think I have it.

Until now we didn't do any foreground work. What I propose is to make a MU for FPers, get our companies and people in it, and when an individual is rich enough that he can live on slave wages for a little while, He'll move to Korea, and fight in battles in which Korea fights so we put our MU on the map with the government, and when that has happened, then we'll propose integration again.

Until then, I won't speak with the Korean government, unless they start talks.

What do you think?

EDIT: Nevermind unless we can get lods of emone.

28. Post #828
    They are kind of like dictators.

29. Post #829
    DVH

May 2010
    1,057 Posts
    Wait a minute.. I see what's going on now. Look up this dick called Tweety.. That organization he's in.
    They are the people who block us because they are afraid of competitors. They just want all the might for themselves. It's basically a militarized state. Look it up!
    Not really. Calm down.

I mean, I don't see anything wrong other than a conflict of interest with us.

And we both broke our automerges.

30. Post #830
    Reply With Quote Edit / Delete Reply Windows 7 Netherlands Show Events Funny Funny x 3 (list)

31. Post #831
    DVH

May 2010
    1,057 Posts
    We need to discuss strategy on the IRC.

at least Scientist, can you get on #FPSK? Others are of course also welcome.

32. Post #832
    Gold Member
    April 2009
    1,895 Posts
    I should be level 7 in two days. I assume I'll just work and train then? What do I do with 2 gold, should I send it to Scientist2 later?

33. Post #833
    DVH

May 2010
    1,057 Posts
    Hang on to it for now.

And yes, just work, train and fight.

Edited:

http://steamcommunity.com/groups/FPSK

Here, might be useful.

34. Post #834
    If life gives you melons, you may be dyslexic.
    November 2011
    7,070 Posts
    I haven't been following the thread but I've been playing, Do we have a company yet?

35. Post #835
    DVH

May 2010
    1,057 Posts
    Yes, 2 actually.

Go read the OP.

36. Post #836
    Abused by Girlfriend
    January 2010
    19,416 Posts
    Oh yes, aiming for level 7 today.

Edited:

I'm level 7. What do I do with this gold again?
    Reply With Quote Edit / Delete Reply Windows 7 United Kingdom Show Events Winner Winner x 1 (list)

37. Post #837
    Gold Member
    March 2011
    766 Posts
    Save it.

38. Post #838
    April 2009
    2,198 Posts
    Either send it to Scientist2, keep it for later or spend it on whatever.

39. Post #839
    Abused by Girlfriend
    January 2010
    19,416 Posts
    I'll send it to scientist

40. Post #840
    Gold Member
    November 2010
    4,490 Posts
    There's still some peeps selling Q1 bread for prices lower than ours, fyi scientist.
    Reply With Quote Edit / Delete Reply New Zealand Show Events Funny Funny x 1 (list)