1. Post #161
    June 2011
    1,056 Posts
    Registered in Lithuania, Eastern Highlands as "Red Ivan"

2. Post #162
    July 2009
    4,557 Posts
    It seems the largest party in Korea consists of 42 people, over half the current population.

And their party leader is a fucking badass.

Edited:

Yet at the same time, the Party leader isn't in South Korea, s/he's in Hungary.

what.

3. Post #163
    December 2006
    111 Posts

Yet at the same time, the Party leader isn't in South Korea, s/he's in Hungary.

what.
    I think the population in the map means the current people in the area. You can use tickets to travel around to sites of battles for more % damage done or just to sight see I suppose. Apparently citizens of any country can travel anywhere.

4. Post #164
    Gold Member
    August 2007
    4,239 Posts
    Literally no one is in Korea since it's got nothing of value that is actually under SK control.
    Reply With Quote Edit / Delete Reply Windows 7 United States Show Events Agree Agree x 1 (list)

5. Post #165
    July 2009
    4,557 Posts
    I'm glad to see the Money to Gold rate is actually reasonable. $20 (LIthuanian) for 1 Gold Bar. I thought it was going to be ungodly expensive.

Ah but it is for Korean money. Then it's $60 to 1 bar.

Edited:

Literally no one is in Korea since it's got nothing of value that is actually under SK control.
    If everyone trains and sticks together and we have our way, that'll change.

Edited:

Thinking about the far off future here, it seems like the allies that would best fit with South Korea (allies of SK's allies) are France, China, and Serbia. Granted, the last 2 aren't very strong but hey, allies are allies.

6. Post #166
    Gold Member
    August 2007
    4,239 Posts
    Wasn't China bum fucked by Indonesia and Russia?
    Reply With Quote Edit / Delete Reply Windows 7 United States Show Events Agree Agree x 2 (list)

7. Post #167
    October 2010
    10,385 Posts
    How much can one person do? I'd be interested in this.

Edited:

Made an account with referral link, what do?

8. Post #168
    September 2011
    1,643 Posts
    I've used to play this as raalph. Did you already made a company? I have 13 gold and I think I have a Q2 company in US (the site isn't loading here)

9. Post #169
    October 2009
    1,726 Posts
    This seems interesting; I've joined South Korea as vizard38.

10. Post #170
    November 2009
    2,033 Posts
    This seems interesting; I've joined South Korea as vizard38.
    You poor poor fool.
    Reply With Quote Edit / Delete Reply Windows 7 United States Show Events Funny Funny x 1 (list)

11. Post #171
    July 2009
    4,557 Posts
    You poor poor fool.
    He can just use one of his free starting tickets to travel where we are.

12. Post #172
    November 2009
    2,033 Posts
    He can just use one of his free starting tickets to travel where we are.
    You don't need citizenship to work and stuff, right?

13. Post #173
    July 2009
    4,557 Posts

Made an account with referral link, what do?
    Blargh, too many people asking the same question...

Get a job, train, buy food + gifts, fight for xp to level up. The faster we all level up, the more likely our efforts to free korea will be a success. It will take time but we will succeed.

Edited:

You don't need citizenship to work and stuff, right?
    The specifics elude me but I think Citizenship just deals with voting.
    Reply With Quote Edit / Delete Reply Windows 7 United States Show Events Informative Informative x 1 (list)

14. Post #174
    Gold Member
    September 2006
    504 Posts
    I juse joined lithuanian highlands as CaseyTheGreat. Level 4 and about 5 xp from being level 5
    Reply With Quote Edit / Delete Reply Windows 7 United States Show Events Useful Useful x 1 (list)

15. Post #175
    November 2009
    2,033 Posts
    eta on that fp company? I'm tired of working fair hours for fair wages!

16. Post #176
    July 2009
    4,557 Posts
    eta on that fp company? I'm tired of working fair hours for fair wages!
    I'd say most of us ought to be level 7 if we train and fight effectively on Day 3, if not then on Day 4. So somewhere between 24-48 hours.
    updated list again.
    Reply With Quote Edit / Delete Reply Windows 7 United States Show Events Winner Winner x 1 (list)

17. Post #177
    Gold Member
    July 2006
    4,044 Posts
    Yeah, I'm level 6 and almost level 7. So unless people didn't fight at all they should definitely be hitting level 7 tomorrow.

18. Post #178
    Gold Member
    September 2006
    504 Posts
    I invited some non-FP people and I'll transfer the gold I get from them (assuming they follow through) to further the cause. How risky is it to make dummy accounts?

19. Post #179
    July 2009
    4,557 Posts
    I invited some non-FP people and I'll transfer the gold I get from them (assuming they follow through) to further the cause. How risky is it to make dummy accounts?
    Pretty damn risky unless you do it at a Public library or something. Plenty of people have gotten permabanned because they made multiple accounts.

Hell, just recently two members of SK's congress were perma'd because of it.
    Reply With Quote Edit / Delete Reply Windows 7 United States Show Events Funny Funny x 1 (list)

20. Post #180
    DVH

May 2010
    1,057 Posts
    You'll only get all your accounts perma'd, and maybe if you send ref gold to someone they might perma him too. Also you give FP a bad name.

So just don't do it.

And ninja.
    Reply With Quote Edit / Delete Reply Netherlands Show Events Agree Agree x 1 (list)

21. Post #181
    Gold Member
    August 2007
    4,239 Posts
    You'll only get all your accounts perma'd, and maybe if you send ref gold to someone they might perma him too. Also you give FP a bad name.

So just don't do it.

And ninja.
    Doesn't this mean if I use multiple accounts and send gold to someone I hate I can get them banned?
    Reply With Quote Edit / Delete Reply Windows 7 United States Show Events Winner Winner x 5Disagree Disagree x 1 (list)

22. Post #182
    DVH

May 2010
    1,057 Posts
    Doesn't this mean if I use multiple accounts and send gold to someone I hate I can get them banned?
    Probably yeah.

23. Post #183
    July 2009
    4,557 Posts
    I doubt it. The admins will probably just remove the sent gold.

24. Post #184
    playdoh
    May 2008
    2,970 Posts
    So, registered trained and fought and worked until level 4, anything else to do today or is that all I should be doing? Citizen of Lithuania applied for South Korea citizenship.

Name is lifehole there and here.
    Reply With Quote Edit / Delete Reply Windows 7 United States Show Events Winner Winner x 1 (list)

25. Post #185
    DVH

May 2010
    1,057 Posts
    Whaaaaaaat.

The first 6 levels need less XP than the entire 7th level. That was really unexpected.
    Reply With Quote Edit / Delete Reply Windows 7 Netherlands Show Events Agree Agree x 2 (list)

26. Post #186
    July 2009
    4,557 Posts
    Whaaaaaaat.

The first 6 levels need less XP than the entire 7th level. That was really unexpected.
    See? That's why I said it might take 2 more days instead of 1.

Edited:

So, registered trained and fought and worked until level 4, anything else to do today or is that all I should be doing? Citizen of Lithuania applied for South Korea citizenship.

Name is lifehole there and here.
    Added you to the list. For now we're all focusing on getting our levels up so just play normally for now. Work, train, fight, eat, fight some more, etc.

27. Post #187
    DVH

May 2010
    1,057 Posts
    Added you to the list. For now we're all focusing on getting our levels up so just play normally for now. Work, train, fight, eat, fight some more, etc.
    Just try and fight in battles already ni our favour, we don't want to strengthen an enemy.

28. Post #188
    Gold Member
    September 2006
    504 Posts
    Maybe we should get some people in Korea to assist with approving citizenship applications. As soon as I can get to korea I'm going to start an NSDP newspaper. Would that be a good idea?

29. Post #189
    DVH

May 2010
    1,057 Posts
    Maybe we should get some people in Korea to assist with approving citizenship applications. As soon as I can get to korea I'm going to start an NSDP newspaper. Would that be a good idea?
    As long as you do not directly mention FP.

Having people mention it in the open could just destroy this entire operation.

30. Post #190
    Gold Member
    September 2006
    504 Posts
    Obviously. It would be a strictly NSDP thing. Like propaganda

31. Post #191
    July 2009
    4,557 Posts
    As long as you do not directly mention FP.

Having people mention it in the open could just destroy this entire operation.
    Speaking of which...

lifehole posted:
    Facepunch is here, time to rock this party, and become one with the outer universal transistors!!
    Damnit, lifehole!

32. Post #192
    Gold Member
    August 2007
    4,239 Posts
    Speaking of which...

Damnit, lifehole!
    Mission Failed. Time to head to Plan B and attempt a coup in Iran.

33. Post #193
    July 2009
    4,557 Posts
    Hmmm....

Working on a civil war model, eh?

Very intresting...

Edited:

Mission Failed. Time to head to Plan B and attempt a coup in Iran.
    I know you're joking, but he can still just cancel it and put out a new one.

34. Post #194
    April 2009
    2,198 Posts
    No Denmark? What an outrage!

Also, I'm ingame as "Freakie".
    Reply With Quote Edit / Delete Reply Windows XP Denmark Show Events Winner Winner x 1 (list)

35. Post #195
    DVH

May 2010
    1,057 Posts
    Heh, France took over the southeast of the Netherlands. Just like in Vicky 2.

But then the question is, is the AI in Vicky humanlike or are both stupid?
    Reply With Quote Edit / Delete Reply Netherlands Show Events Funny Funny x 2 (list)

36. Post #196
    April 2009
    2,198 Posts
    Heh, France took over the southeast of the Netherlands. Just like in Vicky 2.

But then the question is, is the AI in Vicky humanlike or are both stupid?
    I always have Belgium taking the southern Netherlands in Victoria II. But let's not stray off-topic.

37. Post #197
    playdoh
    May 2008
    2,970 Posts
    I tend to accidentally be a complete and utter idiot in some small way and ruin large plans, but otherwise the only reason I did that was because some other guy had said it already.

38. Post #198
    Gold Member
    April 2009
    1,895 Posts
    Hey guys I made an account I am in Lithuania currently. Name's Prow.

39. Post #199
    Gold Member
    December 2009
    1,358 Posts
    Shit. I was fighting against south korea!
    Reply With Quote Edit / Delete Reply Windows 7 Australia Show Events Optimistic Optimistic x 1 (list)

40. Post #200
    Gold Member
    Dennab
    May 2010
    2,809 Posts
    SK has no food...

And I can't buy from other countries :(