1. Post #1
    July 2008
    338 Posts
    Wow, have not been here in a long time. Plenty of new faces I see. How is it goin everyone? Have not had a lot of time for airsoft like I used to, (which explains the lack of posts in a while), but i still play here and there. However, recently I am into real steel, and have been doing more target shooting etc. But enough of my boring update! For anyone that Doesn't know me, I am Mitch5771 from back in 08 I believe. I was the CIRAS and SCAR rifle obsessed, and used to have good convos with good ol Ender and Marine1st, as well as a few others. Yet, this is airsoft related. Any of you guys know any good Russian gear sites? Me and a bud of mine are going to a S.T.A.L.K.E.R airsoft game in the area and are trying to get into some appropiate Russian gear! Any help would be greatly appreciated. Thanks and it's good to be back among the Facepunch airsofters! Also, updated pic of myself.

Reply With Quote Edit / Delete Reply Windows 7 United States Show Events Friendly Friendly x 3 (list)

2. Post #2
    July 2011
    188 Posts
    http://facepunch.com/threads/1160435
    anyways tacticool ak done right imo. Bravo.
    Reply With Quote Edit / Delete Reply Windows 7 United States Show Events Agree Agree x 1Friendly Friendly x 1 (list)

3. Post #3
    December 2009
    13,310 Posts
    Soviet Propaganda is your best bet for Russian gear.
    Reply With Quote Edit / Delete Reply Windows 7 Canada Show Events Agree Agree x 5 (list)

4. Post #4
    YEAH, AND?
    December 2010
    9,474 Posts
    Basically the go-to russian gear site is soviet-propaganda.com
    Other than that just shop around on the red alliance forum. Usually there's some ukrainian members there selling good stuff.

5. Post #5
    July 2008
    338 Posts
    I like soviet Propaganda, yet, a lot of their awesome items are always out of stock. Can't blame them, they have some great things

6. Post #6
    your all nerdes
    November 2007
    13,853 Posts
    if you want vsr get it from skippersmilitarysupply.com
    Reply With Quote Edit / Delete Reply Windows 7 United States Show Events Agree Agree x 2 (list)

7. Post #7
    December 2009
    13,310 Posts
    if you want vsr get it from skippersmilitarysupply.com
    Because it's the only thing they have anymore.

8. Post #8
    July 2008
    338 Posts
    Aright, never heard of them, thanks killer

9. Post #9
    December 2009
    13,310 Posts
    Which is fucking shitty because I want that Rastr BDU on their site.

Edited:

automerge borked

10. Post #10
    July 2008
    338 Posts
    Urban reed is a really interesting camo pattern, but good ol Russia doesn't import it from what I hear.

11. Post #11
    December 2009
    13,310 Posts
    Urban reed is a really interesting camo pattern, but good ol Russia doesn't import it from what I hear.
    The closest thing you can get to that is urban Kamysh
    http://www.soviet-propaganda.com/ind...products_id=50

12. Post #12
    Gold Member
    October 2006
    12,424 Posts
    red-alliance is good too, go on the classifieds. they have a lot of shit soviet propaganda doesnt have

13. Post #13
    July 2008
    338 Posts
    Which is pretty much tiger stripe, right? Me and my friend are making merc loadouts for this game.

14. Post #14
    ಥ益ಥ ... Beautiful.
    April 2006
    11,969 Posts
    soviet-propaganda: site with lots of great Russian gear, most are sold out so check SP's thread on Red Alliance for restock notices. Expesive prices on some items as well as shipping but listens to restock requests on Red Alliance. Russia based

frontowiec: lesser known site that carry a great selection of Russian uniforms. Also carries some gear and accessories SP never restocks. Decently priced to a bargain. Poland based.

varusteleka: surplus store that occasionally carries some really neat Russian gear, decent prices. Finland based.

skipper'smilitarysupply: US based site, rarely restocks, somewhat expensive but cheap shipping within the US. Small selection and variety.

Red Alliance: East block themed forum. You get access to the Buy/Sell/Trade when you register. Some really great sellers that have gear none of the above sites have. Some sellers don't use paypal so be prepare to use moneygram or western union. Prices, shipping and items vary by users.

helmetreplicas.net: Site that sells replica tactical welding masks and other Russian modern helmets. Great seller. Russia based. Previous site is tacgear.ru

fss-shop.tk: site that sells replica Spetsn00z1337 gear. Overall good but not much info. Has positive feedback on Red-Alliance.

soviet-power: Careful with this site, as it's comparable to China airsoft retailers. Has a decent selection of Ukrainian gear labelled as Russian. Make sure you confirm the items with the seller. Ukraine based, good customer service.

sovietarmystuff: same as above, confirm your items. Ukraine based

ebay: lol

15. Post #15
    December 2009
    13,310 Posts
    soviet-power: Careful with this site, as it's comparable to China airsoft retailers. Has a decent selection of Ukrainian gear labelled as Russian. Make sure you confirm the items with the seller. Ukraine based, good customer service.
    They also have MARPAT labelled as Russian camo and Kazakh paratrooper camo labelled as SWAT camo.
    Reply With Quote Edit / Delete Reply Windows 7 Canada Show Events Agree Agree x 1 (list)

16. Post #16
    your all nerdes
    November 2007
    13,853 Posts
    also russianpatches.com

they have russian patches

yeah

17. Post #17
    ಥ益ಥ ... Beautiful.
    April 2006
    11,969 Posts
    They also have MARPAT labelled as Russian camo and Kazakh paratrooper camo labelled as SWAT camo.
    if you know what you're buying it's fine though, they have relatively decent shipping times and good customer service. Just be careful because sovietarmystuff sent me the wrong pair of gloves once but they offered to partial refund when I decided to keep the gloves

18. Post #18
    December 2009
    13,310 Posts
    Shit I should buy the Kazakh camo from Soviet Power and make a Kazakh loadout and be unique as fuck.

19. Post #19
    March 2012
    324 Posts
    You could try out this website: http://www.soviet-power.com/
    Reply With Quote Edit / Delete Reply Windows XP United States Show Events Late Late x 2 (list)

20. Post #20
    NEO 卐 NAZI HERO <3
    September 2009
    3,941 Posts
    wow, i like how since he was asking for russian gear you immediately helped him and didnt refer hi to the questions thread

helping him was nice though but still

21. Post #21
    your all nerdes
    November 2007
    13,853 Posts
    the difference being hes not a retarded noob who made a thread like "should i buy a cyma cm020 i herd its rly gud"

22. Post #22
    July 2008
    338 Posts
    Thanks for all the help guys. You made my night. I'm sorry if I made my own thread, I'm a little rusty with the forum stuff. But as always a great help! I'll probably be on here a bit more frequently.
    Reply With Quote Edit / Delete Reply Windows 7 United States Show Events Friendly Friendly x 1 (list)