1. Post #121
    Gold Member

August 2006
    1,003 Posts
    So I come home, turn on the TV to see see how bad Pittsburgh was losing. I turned it right to when Malkin scored and they're having the faceoff at center.

Oh they probably just closed the Flyers lea-

10-3
    Reply With Quote Edit / Delete Reply Windows 7 Canada Show Events Agree Agree x 1 (list)

2. Post #122
    Gold Member
    December 2006
    460 Posts
    The fans sure didn't hesitate to leave the Philly game, it's like half empty.

Edited:

How much is Bryzgalov making? He's fucking awful
    Reply With Quote Edit / Delete Reply Windows 7 Canada Show Events Dumb Dumb x 2 (list)

3. Post #123
    April 2011
    1,765 Posts
    I feel like philly just kinda took it for granted that they were up 3-0 and weren't totally ready. Same thing that happens pretty much every time.

Not to mention the pens are playing hardcore desperation hockey right now.

4. Post #124
    Gold Member
    August 2009
    15,327 Posts
    Look at the Flyers' coach.

The dude looks pissed even when they're winning, now he looks like he's about to take someone's head off.

He's chewing that gum like it's going out of style.
    Reply With Quote Edit / Delete Reply Windows 7 United States Show Events Agree Agree x 2 (list)

5. Post #125
    Gold Member
    December 2006
    460 Posts
    Hoping Ottawa can win it tonight!
    Reply With Quote Edit / Delete Reply Windows 7 Canada Show Events Dumb Dumb x 2Funny Funny x 1 (list)

6. Post #126
    Mr Jazz
    January 2009
    38,584 Posts
    So

Did the Flyers ever show up to their game tonight?

All I see are white jerseys.

7. Post #127
    April 2011
    1,765 Posts
    dan-dan's in the lineup tonight, we'll see what happens.

8. Post #128
    Am I Cool Yet?
    August 2009
    1,279 Posts
    I really think Pittsburgh's getting their shit together now

There's honestly no excuse for them to lose. They're a team of all stars, and for them to go out like they have been is pathetic.

Not to mention the constant fighting is embarrassing. Barely any fights in any game except Pittsburgh and Philly. Really unprofessional
    Reply With Quote Edit / Delete Reply Windows 7 United States Show Events Agree Agree x 1 (list)

9. Post #129
    Mr Jazz
    January 2009
    38,584 Posts
    But Crosby doesn't like them.
    Reply With Quote Edit / Delete Reply Windows 7 United States Show Events Dumb Dumb x 1Funny Funny x 1 (list)

10. Post #130
    April 2011
    1,765 Posts
    But Crosby doesn't like them.
    he doesn't like any guy on their team

11. Post #131
    Mr Jazz
    January 2009
    38,584 Posts
    I like how he said that in the interview.

"I don't like any guy on their team there. It was near me and he went to pick it up and I pushed it."

"I don't like them, because I don't like any guy on their team so."

Perfect reason Crosby. You don't like because you don't like them.
    Reply With Quote Edit / Delete Reply Windows 7 United States Show Events Dumb Dumb x 1 (list)

12. Post #132
    December 2009
    11,622 Posts
    best fight of the playoffs was the post-torres bodyslam one

13. Post #133
    Gold Member

August 2006
    1,003 Posts
    holy shit the canucks actually survived

what kind of sorcery is this
    Reply With Quote Edit / Delete Reply Windows 7 Canada Show Events Agree Agree x 1 (list)

14. Post #134
    Mr Jazz
    January 2009
    38,584 Posts
    Hockey has made me sad tonight.

Hopefully the Sharks can pull out a win tomorrow.

Edited:

Bruins too.

15. Post #135
    Gold Member
    August 2007
    6,421 Posts
    45 goals in the first 4 games of the series, that's amazing.
    Reply With Quote Edit / Delete Reply Windows 7 United States Show Events Agree Agree x 2 (list)

16. Post #136
    May 2009
    126 Posts
    Awesome game by the Pens, the power-play was where it should be and I can't wait for game 5. I'll most likely be going with my girlfriend, will post pics.

17. Post #137
    Gold Member
    August 2008
    10,145 Posts
    10-3 forever

18. Post #138
    Am I Cool Yet?
    August 2009
    1,279 Posts
    First time they scored double digits in a playoff game since 1990, iirc

19. Post #139
    December 2009
    789 Posts
    why is holtby so good? loving the way he's been playing. really calm and collected too, despite being put on the spot in the playoffs for his first time.

20. Post #140
    December 2010
    158 Posts
    Sad, sad days. I think it's safe to say the Sharks are done. Maybe they can claw in one more game, but I doubt they can actually win the series. The Blues just have the Shark's number. Their shutdown-style, stifling defense just stops the Sharks in their tracks.
    Oh, well.
    Reply With Quote Edit / Delete Reply United States Show Events Agree Agree x 1 (list)

21. Post #141
    Mr Jazz
    January 2009
    38,584 Posts
    Sad, sad days. I think it's safe to say the Sharks are done. Maybe they can claw in one more game, but I doubt they can actually win the series. The Blues just have the Shark's number. Their shutdown-style, stifling defense just stops the Sharks in their tracks.
    Oh, well.
    I'd have to agree. The Sharks are done, sadly.

Now I'm just hoping the Bruins can win their series and that the Flyers come back hard and beat the Penguins.

22. Post #142
    mrawr~
    November 2009
    3,621 Posts
    My faith has been restored in the Canucks after last night. With Daniel on the ice and Schneider in net we're finally playing Canucks hockey again. Damn straight, lets wipe LA out
    Reply With Quote Edit / Delete Reply Windows Vista Canada Show Events Optimistic Optimistic x 1 (list)

23. Post #143
    Mr Jazz
    January 2009
    38,584 Posts
    Go LA.

24. Post #144
    April 2012
    897 Posts
    The Bruins dominated the Caps again and have nothing to show for it.

Fucking Holtby.

25. Post #145
    December 2010
    158 Posts
    Well. Penguins are lasting longer than I thought. This could get interesting.
    On the other hand, Detroit seems to be in trouble. But there's still time for a tying goal, so it's too early to call anything just yet.

26. Post #146
    Mr Jazz
    January 2009
    38,584 Posts
    Pens won :(

Wings are gone :)
    Reply With Quote Edit / Delete Reply Windows 7 United States Show Events Disagree Disagree x 1 (list)

27. Post #147
    December 2009
    789 Posts
    why do the caps always do this, 2 goals to tie it within 28 seconds of eachother...

28. Post #148
    Gold Member
    February 2007
    3,868 Posts
    Sens beat Rangers 1-0. Take a 3-2 series lead.

Reply With Quote Edit / Delete Reply Windows Vista Canada Show Events Winner Winner x 1Optimistic Optimistic x 1 (list)

29. Post #149
    Gold Member
    February 2007
    3,229 Posts
    Go Blues!
    Reply With Quote Edit / Delete Reply Windows 7 United States Show Events Disagree Disagree x 1 (list)

30. Post #150
    December 2010
    158 Posts
    It was a good year. There were plenty of ups and downs, but in the end I'm still satisfied with the way the Sharks played. The Blues were a good opponent, and it was a close series. In the end, it all boiled down to a battle of the goaltenders- in which the Blues were clearly stronger.
    There's always next year, but I'm thinking there's going to be a lot of changes in this offseason for the Sharks. The top players are getting old, and it's time to start thinking about rebuilding.
    Reply With Quote Edit / Delete Reply Windows 7 United States Show Events Friendly Friendly x 1 (list)

31. Post #151
    Mr Jazz
    January 2009
    38,584 Posts
    I'm sad the Sharks are out, nut hey the Blues are moving on and they haven't been in the playoffs for a while. It's nice to see them going to the next round.

32. Post #152
    Gold Member
    February 2007
    3,229 Posts
    I'm sad the Sharks are out, nut hey the Blues are moving on and they haven't been in the playoffs for a while. It's nice to see them going to the next round.
    The Blues haven't advanced in the playoffs since 2002.

33. Post #153
    Mr Jazz
    January 2009
    38,584 Posts
    A decade is a long time imo, plus that Sharks get in the play offs pretty often and always lose anyway.

34. Post #154
    Gold Member
    June 2011
    65 Posts
    Go Pens.
    Reply With Quote Edit / Delete Reply United States Show Events Funny Funny x 1 (list)

35. Post #155
    Gold Member
    February 2009
    3,831 Posts
    I'm disappointed in the Coyotes last night. They had a horrible offense the entire Game 5 and the only reason they weren't blown out by the Blackhawks is because of Mike Smith's ridiculous goal tending.

36. Post #156
    Gold Member
    November 2006
    338 Posts
    Fuck yes Caps!
    Reply With Quote Edit / Delete Reply Windows 7 Sweden Show Events Agree Agree x 2 (list)

37. Post #157
    Gold Member
    December 2006
    460 Posts
    Good job Philly, Bryzgalov wasn't abysmal today!
    Reply With Quote Edit / Delete Reply Windows 7 Canada Show Events Dumb Dumb x 2 (list)

38. Post #158
    Gold Member
    November 2006
    338 Posts
    Anyone watching Boston - Caps right now? fucking tight game so far
    Reply With Quote Edit / Delete Reply Windows 7 Sweden Show Events Agree Agree x 1 (list)

39. Post #159
    April 2011
    1,765 Posts
    bostonnnnnnnnnnnnnnnn
    Reply With Quote Edit / Delete Reply Windows 7 Canada Show Events Agree Agree x 2 (list)

40. Post #160
    April 2012
    897 Posts
    SEGUINNNNNNNNNNNNNNN
    Reply With Quote Edit / Delete Reply Windows 7 United States Show Events Agree Agree x 1 (list)