1. Post #1
    Old Member
    January 2006
    350 Posts
    God hates garrys mod

Yep - the god squad has finally cottoned on to you, Garry Newman. Be afraid!
    Reply With Quote Edit / Delete Reply Windows 7 United Kingdom Show Events Funny Funny x 48Winner Winner x 2Dumb Dumb x 1Agree Agree x 1 (list)

2. Post #2

"Yes, you got that right. A demonic figure is forcing a virgin to bear a screaming demonic baby against her will. They have just taken her and impregnated her with their spawn without her say so and in callous disregard to her father maybe having betrothed her and are now revelling in her agony. What blatant mockery of Christ's birth!"

Don't tell me that Facepunch is going to defend this?!
    Reply With Quote Edit / Delete Reply Windows 7 Norway Show Events Funny Funny x 59 (list)

3. Post #3
    Resident dragon enthusiast.
    Dennab
    September 2010
    10,153 Posts

"Yes, you got that right. A demonic figure is forcing a virgin to bear a screaming demonic baby against her will. They have just taken her and impregnated her with their spawn without her say so and in callous disregard to her father maybe having betrothed her and are now revelling in her agony. What blatant mockery of Christ's birth!"

They know they're going to burn in hell for eternal damnation and yet sick heathens still create abominations like this?

It confused me to no end!

4. Post #4
    Old Member
    January 2006
    350 Posts
    <Deep meaningful shit is no longer relevant.>
    Reply With Quote Edit / Delete Reply Windows 7 United Kingdom Show Events Winner Winner x 2 (list)

5. Post #5
    Dennab
    September 2010
    10,153 Posts
    <What he said.>
    Reply With Quote Edit / Delete Reply Windows Vista United States Show Events Funny Funny x 1 (list)

6. Post #6
    Gold Member
    March 2005
    2,348 Posts
    This so called "Garry's mods" is truly Satan's entertainment and those that use this program will burn in hell for eternity, in the Lord's name amen.
    Reply With Quote Edit / Delete Reply Windows 7 Show Events Agree Agree x 15 (list)

7. Post #7
    Old Member
    January 2006
    350 Posts
    This so called "Garry's mods" is truly Satan's entertainment and those that use this program will burn in hell for eternity, in the Lord's name amen.
    I've suspected that Newman fellow for as long as I've known him.
    Reply With Quote Edit / Delete Reply Windows 7 United Kingdom Show Events Agree Agree x 14Winner Winner x 3Funny Funny x 1 (list)

8. Post #8
    rogasm
    May 2010
    4,774 Posts
    "In a lot of ways this game is like an extra-satanic Minecraft. Whole subcultures exist just to create abominations"
    Reply With Quote Edit / Delete Reply Windows 7 United Kingdom Show Events Funny Funny x 22Agree Agree x 1 (list)

9. Post #9
    January 2012
    82 Posts
    Boycott this abomination
    religious nutjobs boycotting garry's mod. thus, no religious nutjobs for any of the players to deal with.
    i'd say it's a win win situation.
    Reply With Quote Edit / Delete Reply Windows 7 Anonymous Proxy Show Events Agree Agree x 45Winner Winner x 3Dumb Dumb x 1 (list)

10. Post #10
    World's Okayest Comic Guy
    February 2005
    17,295 Posts
    I've suspected that Newman fellow for as long as I've known him.
    Sometimes your friends are not what they seems. Garry might have a Satan shrine in his closet or it might be like that Arnold movie where Garry actually is Satan!
    Reply With Quote Edit / Delete Reply Windows Vista Show Events Friendly Friendly x 1 (list)

11. Post #11
    I am a moderator.
    August 2006
    12,978 Posts
    The holy mikfoz.
    Reply With Quote Edit / Delete Reply Windows 7 Sweden Show Events Agree Agree x 45Funny Funny x 2Zing Zing x 1Informative Informative x 1 (list)

12. Post #12
    January 2008
    645 Posts
    First reply: I agree that what I've done is a sin, but it feels so good to watch all the kids play the game. Sometimes I track their IP addresses and find out where they live before visiting them in the night.
    Reply With Quote Edit / Delete Reply Windows 7 Canada Show Events Funny Funny x 8Optimistic Optimistic x 1 (list)

13. Post #13
    Old Member
    January 2006
    350 Posts
    The holy mikfoz.
    Get over it, noob. :)
    Reply With Quote Edit / Delete Reply Windows 7 United Kingdom Show Events Winner Winner x 3Artistic Artistic x 2Zing Zing x 1 (list)

14. Post #14
    goatse
    January 2006
    32,381 Posts
    milkfox
    Reply With Quote Edit / Delete Reply Windows 7 United States Show Events Funny Funny x 24Agree Agree x 2Friendly Friendly x 1 (list)

15. Post #15
    October 2010
    3,292 Posts
    Oh my god this forum is for real...
    Reply With Quote Edit / Delete Reply Windows 7 United States Show Events Dumb Dumb x 9Disagree Disagree x 3 (list)

16. Post #16
    What fun is it being cool if you can't wear a sombrero?
    June 2006
    2,323 Posts
    Oh my god this forum is for real...
    no it isn't
    Reply With Quote Edit / Delete Reply Windows 7 United States Show Events Agree Agree x 40Dumb Dumb x 1 (list)

17. Post #17
    October 2010
    3,292 Posts
    no it isn't
    Thank god.
    Reply With Quote Edit / Delete Reply Windows 7 United States Show Events Zing Zing x 11Funny Funny x 3 (list)

18. Post #18
    Gold Member
    Dennab
    August 2005
    12,791 Posts

She doesn't looks in agony or against her will.
    Reply With Quote Edit / Delete Reply Windows 7 Portugal Show Events Agree Agree x 24Funny Funny x 7 (list)

19. Post #19
    open.gl
    February 2007
    7,431 Posts
    That entire forum is satire, move along.
    Reply With Quote Edit / Delete Reply Windows 7 Netherlands Show Events Agree x 58Optimistic x 4Disagree x 1Late x 1Friendly x 1Informative x 1Dumb x 1 (list)

20. Post #20
    Dennab
    September 2010
    10,153 Posts
    no it isn't
    Spoilsports!
    Reply With Quote Edit / Delete Reply Windows Vista United States Show Events Funny Funny x 4Agree Agree x 2 (list)

21. Post #21
    Gold Member
    August 2009
    3,347 Posts

Haha this website is comedic gold!
    Reply With Quote Edit / Delete Reply Windows 7 United Kingdom Show Events Funny Funny x 36 (list)

22. Post #22
    October 2010
    3,292 Posts
    Why do people put so much time into this?

23. Post #23
    Gold Member
    Dennab
    August 2005
    12,791 Posts
    Why do people put so much time into this?
    To troll religious nuts. I doubt that it works.
    However, thank GOD it isnt true.
    Reply With Quote Edit / Delete Reply Windows 7 Portugal Show Events Late Late x 3Optimistic Optimistic x 1Disagree Disagree x 1 (list)

24. Post #24
    Gold Member
    September 2005
    2,441 Posts
    This site is actually pretty funny, especially the fanboys in the minecraft thread
    Reply With Quote Edit / Delete Reply Windows 7 Canada Show Events Agree Agree x 7Winner Winner x 1Funny Funny x 1 (list)

25. Post #25
    Gold Member
    September 2006
    2,915 Posts
    this isnt even funny satire
    Reply With Quote Edit / Delete Reply Windows 7 United States Show Events Disagree Disagree x 7Agree Agree x 4Late Late x 3Dumb Dumb x 3 (list)

26. Post #26
    Resident Raccoon
    January 2008
    8,856 Posts
    First reply: I agree that what I've done is a sin, but it feels so good to watch all the kids play the game. Sometimes I track their IP addresses and find out where they live before visiting them in the night.
    By gnewman
    Reply With Quote Edit / Delete Reply Windows Vista Australia Show Events Funny Funny x 6 (list)

27. Post #27
    Gold Member
    June 2007
    5,544 Posts
    mikfoz is in this thread
    Reply With Quote Edit / Delete Reply Windows XP Canada Show Events Disagree Disagree x 4Informative Informative x 1 (list)

28. Post #28
    November 2009
    2,373 Posts
    Put in my 10c

Tags to the god thread, oh it never stops

g mod, garry newman, garry newman = satan, garrys mod, gmod, maps, mods, role play, satan, satan at work, satan pawns, satan worshiping baby killers, skins, steam

29. Post #29
    The Union Jack would look a shit ton better with a Hammer and Sickle in the middle of it
    November 2007
    7,228 Posts
    i wonder what actual religious nutjobs think of these satire websites
    Reply With Quote Edit / Delete Reply Windows Vista United Kingdom Show Events Agree Agree x 7 (list)

30. Post #30
    November 2009
    2,373 Posts
    http://www.landoverbaptist.net/showthread.php?t=52617

oh god theres a team fortress one, it involves calling the demoman a interacial homosexual, and that the solider is a false prophet claiming "this is my world"
    Reply With Quote Edit / Delete Reply Windows 7 Australia Show Events Late Late x 2Informative Informative x 1Winner Winner x 1 (list)

31. Post #31
    Old Member
    January 2006
    350 Posts
    Thread needs more fanboys
    Reply With Quote Edit / Delete Reply Windows 7 United Kingdom Show Events Disagree Disagree x 1 (list)

32. Post #32
    aaa
    June 2009
    1,840 Posts
    garry is satan

ban garry boycott facepunch

33. Post #33
    August 2010
    6,171 Posts
    holy shit mikfoz you came out of nowhere
    Reply With Quote Edit / Delete Reply Windows 7 United States Show Events Agree Agree x 2Informative Informative x 1Funny Funny x 1 (list)

34. Post #34
    February 2010
    7,900 Posts
    Every couple of months we have someone posting shit like this in GD thinking it's real.

Can mods please update the GD rule sticky to include a list of satirical fundie sites like Christwire and Landover baptist? Maybe include the Onion for good measure
    Reply With Quote Edit / Delete Reply Windows 7 Canada Show Events Dumb Dumb x 6Agree Agree x 1 (list)

35. Post #35
    Old Member
    January 2006
    350 Posts
    holy shit mikfoz you came out of nowhere

Edited:

Every couple of months we have someone posting shit like this in GD thinking it's real.

Can mods please update the GD rule sticky to include a list of satirical fundie sites like Christwire and Landover baptist? Maybe include the Onion for good measure
    Yeah whatever you do mods please stop this sort of thread that's about a thing about garry's mod that might interest people interested in garry's mod save me from my own stupidity nooooo! I've never made a thread before!!!!
    Reply With Quote Edit / Delete Reply Windows 7 United Kingdom Show Events Funny Funny x 21Winner Winner x 2Dumb Dumb x 1Agree Agree x 1 (list)

36. Post #36
    February 2010
    7,900 Posts
    ^Mad

no need to act like a butthurt ex-mod
    Reply With Quote Edit / Delete Reply Windows 7 Canada Show Events Dumb Dumb x 22Funny Funny x 6Informative Informative x 1 (list)

37. Post #37
    Gold Member
    May 2009
    8,027 Posts
    To troll religious nuts. I doubt that it works.
    However, thank GOD it isnt true.
    It's satire and doesn't need to be directed AGAINST anyone.

38. Post #38
    Old Member
    January 2006
    350 Posts
    ^Mad

no need to act like a butthurt ex-mod
    cry more
    Reply With Quote Edit / Delete Reply Windows 7 United Kingdom Show Events Winner Winner x 1Dumb Dumb x 1Funny Funny x 1 (list)

39. Post #39
    Gold Member
    March 2011
    1,619 Posts
    Haven't heard the name mikfoz in a while. Welcome back sir
    Reply With Quote Edit / Delete Reply Windows XP Canada Show Events Agree Agree x 3 (list)

40. Post #40
    January 2010
    2,262 Posts
    Erm, guys, guys. That is just a massive trolling forum. Just don't argue with the idiots.
    Either that or stereotypical religious forum, no difference really.
    Reply With Quote Edit / Delete Reply Windows 7 Romania Show Events Late Late x 2Informative Informative x 1Agree Agree x 1Dumb Dumb x 1 (list)