Welcome to SKS's Factions Server!
- High up-time!
- Reliable hosting!
Rules (READ THESE, YA IDIOTS):
1. No hacking. This includes x-raying, flying, PvP hacks, or anything else that exploits the game code or puts you at an unfair advantage. This is not negotiable, you will be banned for this, no exceptions.
2. No water shielding. This means that you cannot cover the walls or any structure of your base in water to prevent TNT from doing damage to it. The offending parts of your base will be unclaimed and destroyed. The exception to this rule is building underwater, which is allowed.
3. Do not ask for admin/op. Asking for it is a great way of not getting selected. You'll also be greeted with a ban, too.
4. No griefing/sperg buildings. This includes 1x1 towers, dirt buildings, intentionally ugly structures, random lava, pixel art, etc. This doesn't belong on a factions server. Punishment is variable based on the nature of the offense.
5. Do not attempt to bypass the world border. It is there for a reason.
6. Do not log out in mid-combat. If you are caught doing so, you will be killed and your items will be removed. You are considered to be in combat if you have been hit by the attacker within the last 15 seconds or if you are running away from the attacker.
7. Do not abuse bugs/glitches in the game or any of our plugins. This is treated as hacking and you will be banned.
8. In order to be a peaceful faction, you must give an admin a very good reason to allow you to; you must also have at least 5 members, and have a good looking base. If you are not doing your job as a peaceful faction, your peaceful status will be removed. If you have any questions, complaints, or suggestions about these rules, then please contact myself or one of the server admins.
9. Do not make unescapable shit in the end or the nether. Please allow for people to go back through the portal. Please note that a "suicide hole" does not count as escapable.
List of Main Factions: [Nothing to see here yet!]
Pictures: [Nothing to see here yet!]
Server staff members (contact them when you need help!):
IP Address: 18.104.22.168:25565 Have fun!
Op under construction; please wear a hardhat.