1. Post #241
    Reply With Quote Edit / Delete Reply Windows 7 United Kingdom Show Events Optimistic Optimistic x 2 (list)

2. Post #242
    Gold Member
    January 2006
    3,677 Posts
    Going to mod town/nation prices, they are too expensive as of right now. New town prices will take effect at 1200 PST. Towns will cost 500, nations will cost 2500.

3. Post #243
    Gold Member
    August 2007
    3,767 Posts
    can people who already made towns get a reimbursement? Also that nation price is way way way too low. Minimum 25k man.

Edited:

actually 500 for towns is too low as well. 2500 was a perfect price. it took me no more than 2 hours with karatechimp to gather that much money.

Edited:

2000 for towns, 35 thousand for nations.

Edited:

done

Edited:

you can't argue with those prices, and if you buy both now at this number you'll receive the big one for free

4. Post #244
    Gold Member
    September 2011
    12,352 Posts
    Isn't a nation the only way to wage war? Shouldn't they be as cheap as factions used to be?

5. Post #245
    Gold Member
    January 2006
    3,677 Posts
    Isn't a nation the only way to wage war? Shouldn't they be as cheap as factions used to be?
    Thats the jizz of it.

6. Post #246
    January 2012
    333 Posts
    Please make it 500 now.

Because I have 500 and I don't want to sell these diamonds thank you.

7. Post #247
    October 2009
    6,271 Posts
    Keep the prices where they are, I managed to get gold to pay for a town within 2 hours by myself, and I didn't need to sell my shit ton of iron or any diamonds to do it. We want a small amount of large towns and a few nations, not 100 one man towns.

8. Post #248
    Gold Member
    June 2010
    6,952 Posts
    you can't bomb towns
    its basically anti-grief until we make nations

so everyone stay as towns cause its broken and you'll never be raided ever

9. Post #249
    Gold Member
    January 2006
    3,677 Posts
    you can't bomb towns
    its basically anti-grief until we make nations

so everyone stay as towns cause its broken and you'll never be raided ever
    If that becomes a problem then we'll use wartime. I am editing the plugin to make towns raidable

10. Post #250
    January 2012
    333 Posts
    *spit*

11. Post #251
    January 2012
    137 Posts
    Asses don't know what goes on in my life so why bother even having one!
    Reply With Quote Edit / Delete Reply Windows XP Canada Show Events Informative Informative x 1 (list)

12. Post #252
    Gold Member
    January 2006
    3,677 Posts
    Pop you can appeal your ban in a week, and not a day before. If you put up a decent appeal and a server apology, ill unban you.

13. Post #253
    Wow, so you expect us to cater to your emotions? that is stupid. Because I'm having a bad week, I don't expect people to put up with my crap. No, sorry, but stop letting your emotions rule your life.
    Reply With Quote Edit / Delete Reply Windows 7 United Kingdom Show Events Agree Agree x 3 (list)

14. Post #254
    Gold Member
    August 2007
    3,767 Posts
    told you you should have just shut up and made your own faction.

15. Post #255
    January 2012
    137 Posts
    Sorry, it's mainly cause I have a lot of shit going on in my life right now with bullies and what not.

16. Post #256
    Gold Member
    January 2006
    3,677 Posts
    Sorry, it's mainly cause I have a lot of shit going on in my life right now with bullies and what not.
    The server is no place to take out your anger.

17. Post #257
    November 2010
    9 Posts
    You never really belonged to the server and Imperium anyways.

18. Post #258
    Gold Member
    August 2007
    3,767 Posts
    SKS's Faction (Towny) Server, not SKS's Therapy Server

19. Post #259
    January 2012
    137 Posts
    It's the first place I go, I felt like home on this server and me getting mad all of the time, shit just never stops!!! :(

Edited:

You never really belonged to the server and Imperium anyways.
    I hate you so much!
    Reply With Quote Edit / Delete Reply Windows XP Canada Show Events Funny Funny x 4 (list)

20. Post #260
    Dennab
    November 2010
    2,406 Posts
    Don't worry about it dude. Trust me when you get older those kids will end up being gigantic douchebags. Trust me.
    Reply With Quote Edit / Delete Reply Windows 7 United States Show Events Agree Agree x 1Friendly Friendly x 1 (list)

21. Post #261
    January 2012
    137 Posts
    Don't worry about it dude. Trust me when you get older those kids will end up being gigantic douchebags. Trust me.
    At least I know one person understands me a bit.

22. Post #262
    Dennab
    November 2010
    2,406 Posts
    Also don't be so sad and either tell on them maturely, call it "harassment".

Or kick one of them down the stairs.

YOLO
    Reply With Quote Edit / Delete Reply Windows 7 United States Show Events Funny Funny x 1 (list)

23. Post #263
    January 2012
    137 Posts
    Also don't be so sad and either tell on them maturely, call it "harassment".

Or kick one of them down the stairs.

YOLO
    OK, but one thing is if I do that I'll get suspended again for "fighting".

Edited:

And if flare2v comes on can you tell him I'm banned for the week and tell him why.

24. Post #264
    Gold Member
    January 2006
    3,677 Posts
    OK, but one thing is if I do that I'll get suspended again for "fighting".

Edited:

And if flare2v comes on can you tell him I'm banned for the week and tell him why.
    He's banned too, since his account is compromised.

25. Post #265
    January 2012
    137 Posts
    SKS, if I do get unbanned just reban me if I'm not on for 2 days and if I get on ban me if you want.

Edited:

He's banned too, since his account is compromised.
    WHY?! He did nothing!!!

26. Post #266
    Gold Member
    May 2011
    1,355 Posts
    oh no not you too
    Reply With Quote Edit / Delete Reply Windows 7 United States Show Events Funny Funny x 1 (list)

27. Post #267
    January 2012
    137 Posts
    FML

FML

FML

FML

FML

FML

FML

FML

FML

FML

FML

FML

FML

FML

FML

FML

FML

FML

FML

FML

FML

FML

FML

FML

FML

FML

FML

FML

FML

FML

FML

FML

FML

FML

FML

FML

FML

FML

FML

FML

FML

FML

(User was banned for this post ("Spamming" - Craptasket))
    Reply With Quote Edit / Delete Reply Windows XP Canada Show Events Funny Funny x 7Dumb Dumb x 3Optimistic Optimistic x 1 (list)

28. Post #268
    Gold Member
    August 2007
    3,767 Posts
    yeah pop stop being a spamming bitch you'll get banned from facepunch too then the only thing left for your ass is suicide

Edited:

oh no not you too
    #YOLO
    Reply With Quote Edit / Delete Reply Windows 7 United States Show Events Zing Zing x 1Agree Agree x 1 (list)

29. Post #269
    Gold Member
    January 2006
    3,677 Posts
    SKS, if I do get unbanned just reban me if I'm not on for 2 days and if I get on ban me if you want.

Edited:

WHY?! He did nothing!!!
    Because apparently you told everyone you had his password, so you can explain to him why he cant play here.

30. Post #270
    Dennab
    November 2010
    2,406 Posts
    Don't go forcin people to commit suicide it's horrible ;-;

Pop go to bed/go work out.

And do whatever you think is right with those bullies.

31. Post #271
    Gold Member
    May 2011
    1,355 Posts
    okay that's enough drama for now back to server talk

remind me again why towny is better than factions?

32. Post #272
    January 2012
    137 Posts
    Because apparently you told everyone you had his password, so you can explain to him why he cant play here.
    I don't have his password cause if I did he'll be on when I'm not and will act extremely stupid.

33. Post #273
    Gold Member
    January 2006
    3,677 Posts

hugely customizable, handles memory/threading/everything better

34. Post #274
    Gold Member
    August 2007
    3,767 Posts

Towny has a lot more options than factions and some other cool features, warfare however is a little more formal which is kinda eh because I personally like small group hit and run type warfare but w/e. It's mostly the same. Also map is a lot cooler, if that matters.

35. Post #275
    Gold Member
    January 2006
    3,677 Posts
    Towny has a lot more options than factions and some other cool features, warfare however is a little more formal which is kinda eh because I personally like small group hit and run type warfare but w/e. It's mostly the same. Also map is a lot cooler, if that matters.
    THATS WHY WE SWITCHED, THE MAP IS INFINITY SUPERIOR

36. Post #276
    Gold Member
    May 2011
    1,355 Posts
    The one issue I have with Towny is that war is formal and doesn't really allow for unconventional tactics like, for example, being able to enemy a faction while standing outside their gates and then instantly strike before they can prepare themselves. Los Diablos never was a "formal" faction, we are and always were essentially a bunch of terrorists, and having to ask an admin to declare war on someone doesn't help us much.

We also weren't a large faction, and most of our attacks were hit-and-runs or quick raids, never long, drawn-out wars.

37. Post #277
    Gold Member
    January 2006
    3,677 Posts
    The one issue I have with Towny is that war is formal and doesn't really allow for unconventional tactics like, for example, being able to enemy a faction while standing outside their gates and then instantly strike before they can prepare themselves. Los Diablos never was a "formal" faction, we are and always were essentially a bunch of terrorists, and having to ask an admin to declare war on someone doesn't help us much.

We also weren't a large faction, and most of our attacks were hit-and-runs or quick raids, never long, drawn-out wars.
    Thats why nations are around, if you have a nation you can declare war whenever by using /nation enemy add (nation)

38. Post #278
    January 2012
    137 Posts
    HI
    Reply With Quote Edit / Delete Reply Windows XP Canada Show Events Friendly Friendly x 2Late Late x 1 (list)

39. Post #279
    December 2011
    363 Posts
    pls stop drama i can't handle this i thought it was 28 posts that actually had content in them not about popillil getting bullied again let's not go down this path its a new map.
    plz pop.

40. Post #280

April 2011
    533 Posts
    heloo everyone please add me to your diablo 3 names if you play because i play my battlenet thing is
    Zertuk#1410
    Reply With Quote Edit / Delete Reply Windows 7 United States Show Events Funny Funny x 2 (list)