1. Post #361
    January 2012
    137 Posts
    Ahahah this guy is great, I really think you guys should unban him. Except, make it so no one on the server can reply to him, only read all the stuff he says. Entertainment + Less drama!
    Good Idea.

Edited:

Whi not unban flare though, I don;t know his password. The other guys are lying.

Edited:

Hi phoe

Edited:

Anybody there?!

2. Post #362
    Gold Member
    May 2011
    1,355 Posts
    So I've been thinking.

When we get this NEW AWESOME SUPERCOOL PLUGIN, we need to do more with the server. Here's some ideas of mine:

- Advertising and increasing the amount of players. Currently the server revolves exclusively around the old players from Goose's server, and I feel that this needs to change. One of the ways I suggest we go about doing this is by making a promotional video or something similar, as well as posting the server in places other than Facepunch.

- A server-wide texture pack. This might seem a little silly, so let me explain. If people are using different texture packs, then something that looks great in one could look like complete shit in another. It's also something unique, something that most other servers can't say they have. I'm willing to do this myself, if everyone cares enough about it, and if anyone else wants to collaborate on it that's awesome too.

- Moderators. Sort of like admins, but the only thing they can do is kick/ban/link boats. Not really that important, just felt like I should throw that out there.
    Reply With Quote Edit / Delete Reply Mac United States Show Events Winner Winner x 1 (list)

3. Post #363
    Gold Member
    September 2006
    3,868 Posts
    Here's another idea:
    GO BACK TO FACTIONS
    Reply With Quote Edit / Delete Reply Windows XP United States Show Events Agree Agree x 1Dumb Dumb x 1 (list)

4. Post #364
    January 2012
    137 Posts
    HELLO NICE PEOPLE!!!! WHAT ARE YOU UP TO RIGHT NOW!!!! WILL I BE UNBANNED IN THE FUTURE?!?!?!

5. Post #365
    Gold Member
    September 2011
    12,354 Posts
    HELLO NICE PEOPLE!!!! WHAT ARE YOU UP TO RIGHT NOW!!!! WILL I BE UNBANNED IN THE FUTURE?!?!?!
    yeah probably

6. Post #366
    January 2012
    137 Posts
    SKS SAYS NEVER!!!

7. Post #367

April 2011
    533 Posts
    SKS SAYS NEVER!!!
    Never means never.

8. Post #368
    Gold Member
    January 2006
    3,678 Posts
    SKS SAYS NEVER!!!
    I mean never! Just for your your constant insistance im writing your ban into the plugin. That way if i release the plugin, every server that uses it will ban you too.
    Reply With Quote Edit / Delete Reply United States Show Events Winner Winner x 3Funny Funny x 1Dumb Dumb x 1 (list)

9. Post #369
    January 2012
    137 Posts
    I mean never! Just for your your constant insistance im writing your ban into the plugin. That way if i release the plugin, every server that uses it will ban you too.
    why would you do that thats cruel

Edited:

mc.nxtcraft.com:25593 its my friends server and he needs more people

Edited:

so if my friends server gets it im instantly banned

Edited:

also phoe did you make that video

Edited:

I'll say that I've been getting my life on track by dealing with bullies.
    I've been making friends and it's making me happy and more mature.
    Also with bullies not being a big problem any more, I can be more social and I will have a legitimate friendship with others.

Edited:

OMG ANY RESPONSE NOBODY THINKING OF UNBANNING ME

10. Post #370
    Gold Member
    August 2007
    3,767 Posts
    Here's another idea:
    GO BACK TO FACTIONS
    Not happening. The only thing that's happening now is this new plugin. If you want Factions go somewhere else or help give ideas to make the new plugin something you can be satisfied with.

Edited:

Edited:

Edited:

Edited:

Edited:

Also with bullies not being a big problem any more, I can be more social and I will have a legitimate friendship with others.

Edited:

You.

Are.

Not.

Being.

Unbanned.

It's over kid. Get the hell over it.
    Reply With Quote Edit / Delete Reply Windows 7 United States Show Events Zing Zing x 1 (list)

11. Post #371
    Gold Member
    January 2006
    3,678 Posts

Edited:

Edited:

Edited:

Edited:

Edited:

Uh, no one is going to unban you, since the other admins hate you too.
    Reply With Quote Edit / Delete Reply United States Show Events Zing Zing x 1 (list)

12. Post #372
    January 2012
    137 Posts
    Did you even read that I've been dealing with bullies and being more social.
    Reply With Quote Edit / Delete Reply Windows XP Canada Show Events Dumb Dumb x 1 (list)

13. Post #373

October 2007
    29 Posts
    Noone cares
    Reply With Quote Edit / Delete Reply Windows 7 United States Show Events Agree Agree x 5Disagree Disagree x 1 (list)

14. Post #374
    January 2012
    137 Posts
    Noone cares
    That's what everyone wanted so I made it happen.

15. Post #375
    Gold Member
    August 2007
    3,767 Posts
    yes and I wish I got the time it took to read it back. seriously man you just need to stop. not a single one of us cares even the slightest about your life, or what you do with it. you've had your chances to not be an idiot, and you've failed on all of them like most kids your age do.

16. Post #376
    Gold Member
    May 2011
    1,355 Posts
    Hey SKS, I remember this plugin from Minecraft Beta that lets you play MIDI files using jukeboxes, think we can get that? I dont remember the name for it though.

17. Post #377
    Gold Member
    August 2007
    3,767 Posts
    Hey SKS, I remember this plugin from Minecraft Beta that lets you play MIDI files using jukeboxes, think we can get that? I dont remember the name for it though.
    that would be sick

18. Post #378
    January 2012
    137 Posts
    Well if you take what I said into consideration and actually think about it you'll change your mind sometime soon.

19. Post #379
    Gold Member
    August 2007
    3,767 Posts
    Well if you take what I said into consideration and actually think about it you'll change your mind sometime soon.
    nope. no I wont. welcome to the adult world, where I don't have to do jack shit or take anything of yours into consideration if I don't want to.
    Reply With Quote Edit / Delete Reply Windows 7 United States Show Events Agree Agree x 2Disagree Disagree x 1 (list)

20. Post #380
    January 2012
    137 Posts
    Well you should just go off skipping like a 2 year old if you don't listen.

21. Post #381

October 2007
    29 Posts
    Well you should just go off skipping like a 2 year old if you don't listen.
    Coming from the immature 13year old begging to get back onto the server
    Reply With Quote Edit / Delete Reply Windows 7 United States Show Events Zing Zing x 2Agree Agree x 1Disagree Disagree x 1 (list)

22. Post #382
    January 2012
    137 Posts
    I'm not immature and I'm Partly begging my way back. It was one of the only places I had to have fun.
    Reply With Quote Edit / Delete Reply Windows XP Canada Show Events Disagree Disagree x 1 (list)

23. Post #383
    Gold Member
    May 2011
    1,355 Posts
    Why are you trying to get back on to a server where everyone doesn't want you?

It's like going to a party you weren't invited to, except everyone starts beating you with bats and calling you names.
    Reply With Quote Edit / Delete Reply Mac United States Show Events Agree Agree x 1Disagree Disagree x 1 (list)

24. Post #384
    January 2012
    137 Posts
    I DON"T CARE IT"S A PLACE WHERE I HAVE FUN!!!

Edited:

Why can't I go on a server that used to accept me but now I'm like Mein, a lost cause!!!

25. Post #385

October 2007
    29 Posts
    I DON"T CARE IT"S A PLACE WHERE I HAVE FUN!!!

Edited:

Why can't I go on a server that used to accept me but now I'm like Mein, a lost cause!!!
    Because noone likes you, Get over it

26. Post #386
    January 2012
    137 Posts
    Piss off cause you guys used to be Sealab so you must drink a lot of semen
    Reply With Quote Edit / Delete Reply Windows XP Canada Show Events Optimistic Optimistic x 1Funny Funny x 1Friendly Friendly x 1 (list)

27. Post #387
    I actually feel bad for Pop. Just because this whole situation is so pathetic.

Oh well, I could care less I guess. I'm not going to get involved. I have been having too good of a time in 'real life' lately. haha. I hate being on the computer right now.

28. Post #388
    August 2007
    107 Posts
    Its funny how all this roots to Altais kicking Popillil out of Imperium for being annoying and immature.
    Reply With Quote Edit / Delete Reply Windows 7 United States Show Events Agree Agree x 2Funny Funny x 2 (list)

29. Post #389
    Gold Member
    August 2007
    3,767 Posts
    Piss off cause you guys used to be Sealab so you must drink a lot of semen
    oh man you must feel real proud of yourself after the ten minutes it took you to come up with that. real mature 10/10 will not give a fuck again.

30. Post #390
    Gold Member
    September 2006
    3,868 Posts
    Not happening. The only thing that's happening now is this new plugin. If you want Factions go somewhere else or help give ideas to make the new plugin something you can be satisfied with.
    Yeah, that's pretty much what I was expecting.
    It's been fun, especially back during Generation V on Goose's server, but I'm probably going to be leaving to find another server. No hard feelings though. <3
    Probably stop by Profan's to try it out and see if I can carve out a niche for myself.

Also, Pop, there's a quote from the Iron Legion page on the wiki that suited you:
    ...while Popillil threw himself at Zertuk like a drunken whore.
    Keep that in mind when you go looking for another server.
    Reply With Quote Edit / Delete Reply Windows XP United States Show Events Disagree Disagree x 1Funny Funny x 1 (list)

31. Post #391
    January 2012
    137 Posts
    oh man you must feel real proud of yourself after the ten minutes it took you to come up with that. real mature 10/10 will not give a fuck again.
    i came up with it on the spot

Edited:

phoe check your pm's

32. Post #392

October 2007
    29 Posts
    i came up with it on the spot

Edited:

phoe check your pm's
    Stop spamming Phoe, hes not going to unban you
    Reply With Quote Edit / Delete Reply Windows 7 United States Show Events Disagree Disagree x 1 (list)

33. Post #393
    January 2012
    137 Posts
    I wanted to talk to him!

Edited:

OKAY LET ME SAY 1 THING!!! This server is the only one I will use other that my own or my friends and it helps cause I actually get time to talk to people and build at the same time.

Edited:

Agree to this if you think I'm OK.
    Reply With Quote Edit / Delete Reply Windows XP Canada Show Events Optimistic Optimistic x 3Disagree Disagree x 3Zing Zing x 1 (list)

34. Post #394

October 2007
    29 Posts
    Nope
    Reply With Quote Edit / Delete Reply Windows 7 United States Show Events Disagree Disagree x 1 (list)

35. Post #395

April 2011
    533 Posts
    So many pages of pop crying about being banned my god.
    Reply With Quote Edit / Delete Reply Windows 7 United States Show Events Agree Agree x 1Disagree Disagree x 1 (list)

36. Post #396
    I AM THE 24TH BEST FLOWSTORM PLAYER!!!!!
    November 2010
    285 Posts
    Popillil, your constant whining isnt going to get you unbanned, you were a cunt and are being treated like one. Fuck off pls I actually like to come on the thread to content.
    Reply With Quote Edit / Delete Reply Windows 7 United Kingdom Show Events Agree Agree x 1Disagree Disagree x 1 (list)

37. Post #397
    December 2011
    363 Posts
    45 NEW POSTS? A WAR? FACTIONS DEBATE? NEW PLUGIN DONE?
    nope popillil testa
    Reply With Quote Edit / Delete Reply Windows 7 United Kingdom Show Events Agree Agree x 3 (list)

38. Post #398
    January 2012
    333 Posts
    pop makes me feel good about myself
    Reply With Quote Edit / Delete Reply Windows XP Serbia Show Events Agree Agree x 1Disagree Disagree x 1 (list)

39. Post #399
    January 2012
    137 Posts
    Can you guys give me 1 more chance, and if I do get that chance I wont be annoying and I wont whine.

Edited:

Please give me 1 more chance. If I'm back in I wont whine, complain or be annoying.

40. Post #400
    Yeah, that's pretty much what I was expecting.
    It's been fun, especially back during Generation V on Goose's server, but I'm probably going to be leaving to find another server. No hard feelings though. <3
    Probably stop by Profan's to try it out and see if I can carve out a niche for myself.

Also, Pop, there's a quote from the Iron Legion page on the wiki that suited you:
    ...while Popillil threw himself at Zertuk like a drunken whore.
    Keep that in mind when you go looking for another server.
    Profan's just feels like every other build server now. I go on occasionally when this is down or I'm bored on here but I never stay like I used to. The community of it changed so much since they opened it up to MF.

And I can't find any other factions servers. I still like this one the best.