1. Post #1
    April 2011
    92 Posts
    Hey Facepunch, im sorry if this is the wrong section, because well I dont see any sub forums that say Questions... But anyways I have a Version of Openaura and it works fine on my Dedicated server hosted from my computer, theres nothing wrong with it. But Ive tried 2 server provides, and when I upload my gamemode to the server through Filezilla, and then turn the server on, The gamemode is "Base Gamemode" and im getting the error Cl_init not found. Which I dont understand at all cause it was working right before I uploaded it. Do you guys have any ideas? I know you guys really get tired of these questions because I see them all the time, but I would be really glad if you were to give up some of your time and help. Thanks!

Sincerely,

Bullard

(User was banned for this post ("Wrong section" - postal))
    Reply With Quote Edit / Delete Windows XP United States Show Events Friendly Friendly x 2 (list)

2. Post #2
    October 2008
    454 Posts
    For the future, questions go L.U.A Scripting/Questions
    Reply With Quote Edit / Delete Windows 7 United States Show Events

3. Post #3
    itty-bitty pretty kitty
    Dennab
    September 2008
    9,837 Posts
    Maybe you shouldn't pirate Open Aura.

Or maybe you shouldn't use Open Aura.

Just a thought.
    Reply With Quote Edit / Delete Windows 7 United States Show Events

4. Post #4
    December 2011
    1,137 Posts
    Maybe you shouldn't pirate Open Aura.

Or maybe you shouldn't use Open Aura.

Just a thought.
    Maybe you should spend $300 on a stupid rp gamemode, good luck seeing that ever happen.
    Reply With Quote Edit / Delete Windows 7 Australia Show Events Funny Funny x 1 (list)

5. Post #5
    boy i sure do love it when my title doesnt fit
    December 2009
    6,512 Posts
    Maybe you should spend $300 on a stupid rp gamemode, good luck seeing that ever happen.
    So you come into a random thread, to bitch at a poster because he's against piracy.

Also at OP, Really you can't do anything, Not many people would openly help someone with openaura or any RP gamemode for that matter.
    Reply With Quote Edit / Delete Windows 7 Australia Show Events

6. Post #6
    April 2011
    92 Posts
    So you come into a random thread, to bitch at a poster because he's against piracy.

Also at OP, Really you can't do anything, Not many people would openly help someone with openaura or any RP gamemode for that matter.
    Ok well Thanks anyways!
    Reply With Quote Edit / Delete Windows XP United States Show Events

7. Post #7
    diaoyudao shi ZHONGGUO de
    December 2007
    4,094 Posts
    Did you upload the modules?
    Reply With Quote Edit / Delete Windows 7 Canada Show Events