1. Post #41
    March 2011
    565 Posts
    AVP3 characters
    http://www.mediafire.com/?j40opvtw5ly6214
    Including unarmed civilians. As you saw on the screenshots, they're bunch of craps.
    Reply With Quote Edit / Delete Reply Windows 7 Korea, Republic of Show Events Winner Winner x 1 (list)

2. Post #42
    Gold Member
    November 2011
    12,268 Posts
    AVP3 characters
    Including unarmed civilians. As you saw on the screenshots, they're bunch of craps.
    What am I supposed to look for these under?

3. Post #43
    Gold Member
    March 2007
    3,062 Posts
    They're in the root directory. If you have Half Life: Source installed, the scientist will not work.

4. Post #44
    Gold Member
    November 2011
    12,268 Posts
    They're in the root directory. If you have Half Life: Source installed, the scientist will not work.
    I'm sorry, what is the root directory?

5. Post #45
    March 2011
    565 Posts
    I'm sorry, what is the root directory?
    Maybe he's talking about, since the scientist model name is scientist.mdl, which is exactly correct with the HL:S scientist model's name and its root, Gmod will spawn HL:S scientist model rather than AVP3 since HL:S is the primary. I think that's what he's talking about.

6. Post #46
    December 2011
    150 Posts
    They are good have bugs but good and one thing the scientist head has missing textures

7. Post #47
    March 2011
    565 Posts
    They are good have bugs but good and one thing the scientist head has missing textures
    Maybe talking about the spine texture? I think I didn't contain it in it. Sorry about that :(

8. Post #48
    December 2011
    150 Posts
    Hey look at that i think this is going to be usefull http://models-resource.com/pc_comput...tor/index.html
    Reply With Quote Edit / Delete Reply Windows 7 Spain Show Events Informative Informative x 1 (list)

9. Post #49
    Gold Member
    November 2011
    12,268 Posts
    It's May 5th dmlxo
    Reply With Quote Edit / Delete Reply Windows 7 United States Show Events Dumb Dumb x 1 (list)

10. Post #50
    March 2011
    565 Posts
    It's May 5th dmlxo
    See, I just uploaded above you.

Edited:

Hey look at that i think this is going to be usefull http://models-resource.com/pc_comput...tor/index.html
    Holy mother of mercy!

11. Post #51
    27X
    Rantasaurus Rex
    July 2010
    5,999 Posts
    Seems you weren't the only one with a present... that praetorian is begging for a port.

12. Post #52
    January 2012
    12 Posts
    Damn! Colonial marine thet good! But... When release Dropship?

13. Post #53
    January 2010
    296 Posts
    shame no one doing the female colonial marines so far as I see

14. Post #54
    Gold Member
    November 2011
    12,268 Posts
    I'm getting missing textures on the model for the severed heads. The gore should be bodygrouped.
    Reply With Quote Edit / Delete Reply Windows 7 United States Show Events Agree Agree x 1 (list)

15. Post #55
    December 2011
    150 Posts
    I'm getting missing textures on the model for the severed heads. The gore should be bodygrouped.
    Maybe talking about the spine texture? I think I didn't contain it in it. Sorry about that :(

16. Post #56
    Gold Member
    November 2011
    12,268 Posts
    Oh,

17. Post #57
    December 2011
    150 Posts
    Hi can someone tell to me how to use the hl2 skeletons on other models?

18. Post #58
    Gold Member
    May 2006
    5,347 Posts
    Hi can someone tell to me how to use the hl2 skeletons on other models?
    You could try loading a HL2 model, deleting all of the mesh, importing your model and reparenting the bones.

19. Post #59
    December 2011
    150 Posts
    reparent the bones.
    How i can do that?

20. Post #60
    Gold Member
    May 2006
    5,347 Posts
    How i can do that?
    If you're using 3ds max go under modifiers and then skin, and then find the add button, select all of the bones and add them. Look for tutorials on "3ds max bone rigging" or something like that, I'm not going to be able to explain it very well.
    Reply With Quote Edit / Delete Reply Windows 7 United States Show Events Useful Useful x 2 (list)

21. Post #61
    Gold Member
    February 2009
    12,432 Posts
    Well I just received AVP on Steam last night as a gift, so I'll get around to porting the heads with spines attached
    Reply With Quote Edit / Delete Reply Windows XP United States Show Events Funny Funny x 1Informative Informative x 1Agree Agree x 1 (list)

22. Post #62

March 2010
    306 Posts
    i really hope the preatorian gets ported soon >_<
    Reply With Quote Edit / Delete Reply Windows 7 Australia Show Events Friendly Friendly x 1 (list)

23. Post #63
    December 2011
    150 Posts
    2 Things:
    -
    i really hope the preatorian gets ported soon >_<
    i'm working on it
    -And somebody has this model?If i had it i will work on it
    Here I am uploading the Dome Alien, and there is a difference between this model and the warrior I gave before and that is the arms. The arms on the warrior are the arms that the alien model has when you play the alien campaign (and is also the preatorian's arms) but the arms on this dome alien are the arms when you play against the cpu alien (do not ask me why, that is just how the developers did it).
    Also included with this model is the riggid head textures.
    Oh and I will finish up the synthetic head, found out the one the other guy is working on is actually a different, heavier synthetic.
    http://www.gamefront.com/files/20157...Dome+Alien.zip
    http://facepunch.com/threads/1067043

24. Post #64

July 2010
    15 Posts
    Hey I was wondering, are there models for the pilot's helmet shown in the cutscenes??
    That's the only place I saw it, not sure if they actually made it a model or not.

25. Post #65

March 2010
    306 Posts

i belive the warrior Xenomorph is for 3D's Max, not Ready for gmod yet :(

26. Post #66
    September 2011
    28 Posts
    I'm missing some textures on the decapitated heads. the spine and bottom of the head to be exact
    Reply With Quote Edit / Delete Reply Windows 7 United States Show Events Dumb Dumb x 1 (list)

27. Post #67
    December 2011
    150 Posts
    I'm missing some textures on the decapitated heads. the spine and bottom of the head to be exact
    OH God
    !!READ THE POST!!
    Reply With Quote Edit / Delete Reply Spain Show Events Agree Agree x 1 (list)

28. Post #68
    December 2011
    150 Posts
    Sorry for all this time of inactivity (between the tests and my computer died ...)
    Now I'm going to reinstall 3ds max and I will continue with this very soon.
    Reply With Quote Edit / Delete Reply Windows 7 Spain Show Events Winner Winner x 3Informative Informative x 1Agree Agree x 1 (list)

29. Post #69
    December 2011
    150 Posts
    Hi to all,look at this is an android shield:

PD:How I can add normal maps?

30. Post #70
    Gold Member
    November 2008
    7,023 Posts
    Normal maps are the least of your worries, have you got the right texture on it?

It looks like you assigned the wrong texture to it or broke the UVmaps or something.

31. Post #71
    December 2011
    150 Posts
    Normal maps are the least of your worries, have you got the right texture on it?

It looks like you assigned the wrong texture to it or broke the UVmaps or something.
    The texture is ok but is not in the right place(i'm learning how to put textures can you explain how to do it to me please?)
    This is the texture i use http://filesmelt.com/dl/android_shield_color.tga

32. Post #72
    January 2012
    24 Posts
    I have a problem the Alien and Queen ragdolls don't work.

How do I fix this???

33. Post #73
    January 2012
    1,232 Posts
    Hey is is possible to have the drop body grouped with he hatch down and the landing gear dwon too?

34. Post #74
    Gold Member
    December 2011
    2,354 Posts
    Look at what the date is on the last post.

Once again you all have to bump old threads to piss everyone off. If you don't stop this you should leave.

Oh and use Auto Correct to learn some good grammar.

Done.

35. Post #75

August 2008
    171 Posts
    I never even knew this thread existed, I'm happy to find some models that I was going to ask for in here. Is anyone going to make any other Alien Ragdolls for Gmod though?

36. Post #76
    27X
    Rantasaurus Rex
    July 2010
    5,999 Posts
    Ask Osymax, supposedly three were being worked on... 5 months ago.

37. Post #77
    December 2011
    150 Posts
    Ask Osymax, supposedly three were being worked on... 5 months ago.
    Sorry for not doing anything in a while but I do not know how to pass and if I get gmod textures leave me in purple and black boxes or not compiled well waaaagh! I'm getting crazy.If someone could help me I would work faster but I'm not a genius with these programs (I'm a nooby porting things to gmod and is so dificult to me)
    Reply With Quote Edit / Delete Reply Windows 7 Spain Show Events Winner Winner x 2 (list)

38. Post #78

July 2014
    32 Posts
    Reply With Quote Edit / Delete Reply Windows 7 Peru Show Events Late Late x 1Dumb Dumb x 1 (list)

39. Post #79
    September 2011
    2,128 Posts
    Okay, would you please stop reviving dead threads? This thread has been dead for 2 years, and you just recently got over being banned for bumping a dead thread.