1. Post #1121
    Gold Member
    October 2007
    21,595 Posts
    It just hit me. Why was a tank called in to take out a sniper?
    Common ww2 tactic actually
    Reply With Quote Edit / Delete Reply Windows 7 United Kingdom Show Events Agree Agree x 18 (list)

2. Post #1122
    Gold Member
    May 2007
    12,248 Posts
    In World War 2 infantry often asked tanks to take out snipers and likely sniper nests as it was easier and much safer than trying to clear them out themselves. Some companies had a habit of blowing up every sniper spot they could to remove the risk entirely.
    Reply With Quote Edit / Delete Reply Windows 7 Ireland Show Events Agree Agree x 3Informative Informative x 1 (list)

3. Post #1123
    Gold Member
    October 2007
    21,595 Posts
    Hahahaha jk I have no idea what I'm talking about

Edited:

Oh shit was I actually right

Jackpot
    Reply With Quote Edit / Delete Reply Windows 7 United Kingdom Show Events Funny Funny x 65 (list)

4. Post #1124
    Gold Member
    March 2008
    347 Posts
    Does the PC version have a quick save/load function?

5. Post #1125
    July 2010
    4,319 Posts
    Quicksave just before the bullet hits a guys head.

Quickload, Quickload, Quickload, Quickload, Quickload....
    Reply With Quote Edit / Delete Reply Windows 7 United Kingdom Show Events Funny Funny x 5 (list)

6. Post #1126
    Gold Member
    January 2005
    17,896 Posts
    Not in the demo. No idea about the full version.

7. Post #1127
    Gold Member
    Dennab
    March 2005
    7,463 Posts
    And you are not even complaining about the fuel reservoir that shouldn't be there? Complainers get more lazy by the minute.
    who gives a shit? realism isn't about historical accuracy, it's about shit happening like it happens in real life.

the logic of calling in something used in a demolition role that's completely armored to take out someone entrenched in a building escapes you?
    Reply With Quote Edit / Delete Reply Windows XP Show Events Funny Funny x 5Dumb Dumb x 2 (list)

8. Post #1128
    October 2005
    414 Posts
    I just completed the demo, and holy shit.. is it just me or is the bulletdrop really weird? it drops WAY too fast :/
    Reply With Quote Edit / Delete Reply Windows 7 Netherlands Show Events Agree Agree x 3 (list)

9. Post #1129
    If someone calls you a whore, salute them!
    July 2007
    13,734 Posts
    I just completed the demo, and holy shit.. is it just me or is the bulletdrop really weird? it drops WAY too fast :/
    For the sake of gameplay purposes I'm sure. If it was accurate to the real thing you wouldn't even have to worry about bullet drop I don't think.
    Reply With Quote Edit / Delete Reply Mac United States Show Events Disagree Disagree x 1 (list)

10. Post #1130
    Gold Member
    February 2009
    1,979 Posts
    I guess that's because the distances in the game aren't that large but they still want to give you that sniper feel. So they made the ballistics overkill.
    Reply With Quote Edit / Delete Reply Windows Vista Netherlands Show Events Agree Agree x 1 (list)

11. Post #1131
    Gold Member
    January 2005
    18,844 Posts
    You must be blind. You always jump on someone for making a mistake. You even go batshit insane on someone when they disagree with you.
    How am I blind? He said I always, that's the key word here, expect people to be perfect. I said no. So he responds sarcastically about how he's gonna take it into consideration when buying the game despite the fact that my post had jack shit to do with the game.

I had no idea you knew more about me than I did. Huh. I'd also like to point out that going off on someone who I disagree with has fuck all to do with expecting perfection all the time, which I don't as I previously stated. The only time I really care when someone makes something like a spelling error or whatever is when a person also calls someone dumb. I generally find it's not good practice to call someone dumb and then do something dumb in the same post.

Now if you don't mind this is a thread about Sniper Elite V2 and not about your petty bullshit. THANKS!
    Reply With Quote Edit / Delete Reply Windows 7 Show Events Funny Funny x 5Dumb Dumb x 2Winner Winner x 2Optimistic Optimistic x 2 (list)

12. Post #1132
    I'M A HUGE FAGET
    July 2008
    824 Posts
    I redownload all of it and the progress is stuck at 1,542.2 / 1,543.7.

What do.

13. Post #1133
    The TRUE Holly
    August 2008
    1,792 Posts

What do.
    I still have that non steam demo with crack and all, i could upload that to mediafire or something.

14. Post #1134
    Gold Member
    January 2006
    3,236 Posts
    Was talking to a friend about the game. Gave him this idea to think about: "but like what other game can you shoot a guy in the hand, and follow the bullet in slow motion as it litterally rips the fingers off the hands you hit, and watch them fly away like little cocktail shrimp caught in a strong current?"

15. Post #1135
    Gold Member
    January 2008
    5,590 Posts
    Late but...

WE MEET AGAIN, MR. BOND!
    Reply With Quote Edit / Delete Reply Windows 7 Italy Show Events Funny Funny x 21 (list)

16. Post #1136
    Gold Member
    September 2008
    1,318 Posts
    Don't know if this is late, but if you let the two nazi's in the cafe live by using the back alley and jumping in through the window, instead of taking the street, they do some salute animations to the convoy. Crouch all the way to the truck, and crouch all the way back. If they see you, just run away. As long as you don't kill them this will happen.
    Reply With Quote Edit / Delete Reply Windows 7 United States Show Events Winner Winner x 16Late Late x 3Informative Informative x 2 (list)

17. Post #1137
    Gold Member
    January 2005
    17,896 Posts
    Don't know if this is late, but if you let the two nazi's in the cafe live by using the back alley and jumping in through the window, instead of taking the street, they do some salute animations to the convoy. Crouch all the way to the truck, and crouch all the way back. If they see you, just run away. As long as you don't kill them this will happen.
    Yeah, I seen that in one of the official Rebellion videos.

18. Post #1138
    If someone calls you a whore, salute them!
    July 2007
    13,734 Posts
    Wow. It's little extra touches like this that make games great and more worthwhile.

Reply With Quote Edit / Delete Reply Windows 7 United States Show Events Winner Winner x 2 (list)

19. Post #1139
    January 2010
    2,715 Posts
    In the demo I kept trying to que my shots up with the explosions. I was really disappointed when I figured it wasn't part of the demo.... In the first game the stealth aspect was my favorite part, sneak in and find a spot, kill your target so nobody noticed then sneak out. The sniping spree sequences like the demo are fun of course, but its not my selling point...
    Reply With Quote Edit / Delete Reply United States Show Events Dumb Dumb x 1Agree Agree x 1 (list)

20. Post #1140
    thread killa
    May 2010
    963 Posts
    In the demo I kept trying to que my shots up with the explosions. I was really disappointed when I figured it wasn't part of the demo.... In the first game the stealth aspect was my favorite part, sneak in and find a spot, kill your target so nobody noticed then sneak out. The sniping spree sequences like the demo are fun of course, but its not my selling point...
    I've only just learned that those back alleys you can climb into over some windows serve the purpose of getting you into position to make quick, clean kills instead of alerting reinforcements. Never noticed you could climb back up further along them.

21. Post #1141
    Gold Member
    January 2006
    3,236 Posts
    You never know whats in the full game though. Hell the entire level might be revamped to allow you to sneak past.

22. Post #1142
    The TRUE Holly
    August 2008
    1,792 Posts

What do.
    Here i hope this will work.
    http://www.badongo.com/file/26870248

23. Post #1143
    boy i sure do love it when my title doesnt fit
    December 2009
    6,282 Posts
    How am I blind? He said I always, that's the key word here, expect people to be perfect. I said no. So he responds sarcastically about how he's gonna take it into consideration when buying the game despite the fact that my post had jack shit to do with the game.

I had no idea you knew more about me than I did. Huh. I'd also like to point out that going off on someone who I disagree with has fuck all to do with expecting perfection all the time, which I don't as I previously stated. The only time I really care when someone makes something like a spelling error or whatever is when a person also calls someone dumb. I generally find it's not good practice to call someone dumb and then do something dumb in the same post.

Now if you don't mind this is a thread about Sniper Elite V2 and not about your petty bullshit. THANKS!
    Pretty much proved his point by not ignoring it.

Anyway, pre-ordered.
    Reply With Quote Edit / Delete Reply Windows 7 Australia Show Events Disagree Disagree x 3Dumb Dumb x 1 (list)

24. Post #1144
    Gold Member
    January 2005
    18,844 Posts
    Pretty much proved his point by not ignoring it.
    And what was that point? That I don't shit sunshine and rainbows out of my ass at all times? Well gosh golly gee, I guess ya both got me there!

Edited:

Oh shit, now I remember you. You're that guy who got all pissy at me because I said something you did was dumb or something. I totally forgot who you were because I could give less of a crap about your petty butthurt over a past issue that you can't seem to give up on.

Now if you please, there are people who do not care about your grievances against me and would kindly appreciate if you shut up and talked about the game.
    Reply With Quote Edit / Delete Reply Windows 7 Show Events Dumb Dumb x 4Zing Zing x 2 (list)

25. Post #1145
    Gold Member
    August 2010
    22,573 Posts
    I just realized the somewhat unfortunate timing of this game.
    On the 4th of May, we remember the casualties we sustained in World War 2.
    Reply With Quote Edit / Delete Reply Windows 7 Netherlands Show Events Friendly Friendly x 4Zing Zing x 1 (list)

26. Post #1146
    Gold Member
    June 2008
    19,664 Posts
    Don't worry, they're there in the full game

27. Post #1147
    BIG TITLE
    November 2009
    7,654 Posts
    I played the demo then I found out about the Hitler mission if you preorder and bought it instantly. I really like the ballistics in this game and the gameplay outside of the sniping is pretty cool, reminds me of uncharted.
    Also why are the enemies testicles so large?

28. Post #1148
    January 2012
    976 Posts
    You guys can be happy you can even find the download:I went to the buying page,and there was no download button.Luckily,a friend of mine sent me the javascript link so I could download it,but now it just starts for about a nanosecond and goes off again,I don't know what to do ;A;
    Reply With Quote Edit / Delete Reply Windows 7 Germany Show Events Dumb Dumb x 4 (list)

29. Post #1149
    Gold Member
    August 2008
    1,402 Posts
    They need to improve the X-Ray cam, too much blood to tell what's going on most of the time...

Anybody who disagrees care to explain at all?
    Reply With Quote Edit / Delete Reply Windows Vista Canada Show Events Disagree Disagree x 4 (list)

30. Post #1150
    January 2010
    2,715 Posts
    Don't worry, they're there in the full game
    I expect them to be there, but they shouldn't have left it out of the demo.

31. Post #1151
    July 2010
    3,754 Posts
    Also why are the enemies testicles so large?
    Better question is why is there such a huge space between them? It's like they have a baseball in their scrotum, that's separating their testicles.
    Reply With Quote Edit / Delete Reply Windows 7 Canada Show Events Agree Agree x 4Funny Funny x 2 (list)

32. Post #1152
    October 2010
    7,404 Posts
    Hah, Killed a guy with one testicle.

Was it Hitler? This early?
    Reply With Quote Edit / Delete Reply Windows 7 United Kingdom Show Events Disagree Disagree x 1Dumb Dumb x 1 (list)

33. Post #1153
    I love Scandinavians and Ducks
    August 2007
    4,175 Posts
    I really hope soldiers Nazi salute Hitler.
    Reply With Quote Edit / Delete Reply Windows 7 United Kingdom Show Events Agree Agree x 1 (list)

34. Post #1154
    Resplendent Reenactor
    June 2010
    18,227 Posts
    Less then a week, gentlemen
    Reply With Quote Edit / Delete Reply Windows Vista United States Show Events Disagree Disagree x 1 (list)

35. Post #1155
    roar
    January 2008
    13,251 Posts
    The trip wires, dynamite and land mines are really fun. Try them out on the ambush part.

Edited:

You can get a lot more of them in an alley near the cafe.

36. Post #1156
    Gold Member
    February 2008
    1,826 Posts

So Metal.
    Reply With Quote Edit / Delete Reply Windows Vista United Kingdom Show Events Funny Funny x 15Winner Winner x 1 (list)

37. Post #1157
    Gold Member
    Dennab
    March 2009
    2,583 Posts
    Reply With Quote Edit / Delete Reply Windows 7 United States Show Events Dumb Dumb x 11 (list)

38. Post #1158
    roar
    January 2008
    13,251 Posts
    Gameplay with the easiest difficulty and Yello playing in the background is not funky.
    Reply With Quote Edit / Delete Reply Windows 7 Finland Show Events Agree Agree x 12 (list)

39. Post #1159
    Gold Member
    Dennab
    March 2009
    2,583 Posts
    Gameplay with the easiest difficulty and Yello playing in the background is not funky.
    I'm so sorry for offending your enlightened taste in humor. [/sarcasm]
    Reply With Quote Edit / Delete Reply Windows 7 United States Show Events Dumb Dumb x 20 (list)

40. Post #1160
    I'M A HUGE FAGET
    July 2008
    824 Posts
    I downloaded it today through Steam. Thanks anyway!
    Reply With Quote Edit / Delete Reply Windows 7 Brazil Show Events Friendly Friendly x 1 (list)