1. Post #1161
    Dennab
    September 2011
    10,298 Posts
    I'm so sorry for offending your enlightened taste in humor. [/sarcasm]
    Go away.
    Reply With Quote Edit / Delete Reply Windows 7 France Show Events Agree Agree x 13 (list)

2. Post #1162
    March 2007
    3,682 Posts
    Interesting, if I hit a two for one, if there is a car behind the last guy, it will do a kill cam for the car with blood and everything.

Happened twice.
    Reply With Quote Edit / Delete Reply Windows 7 United States Show Events Agree Agree x 4 (list)

3. Post #1163
    Gold Member
    October 2007
    7,470 Posts
    OH MY

GOD

I hit this guys grenade on his belt and it fucking exploded

OH MY GOD
    Reply With Quote Edit / Delete Reply Windows 7 United States Show Events Late Late x 8Dumb Dumb x 2Winner Winner x 1Funny Funny x 1 (list)

4. Post #1164
    February 2009
    400 Posts
    Interesting, if I hit a two for one, if there is a car behind the last guy, it will do a kill cam for the car with blood and everything.

Happened twice.
    That also happens with doors.
    Reply With Quote Edit / Delete Reply Windows 7 Portugal Show Events Agree Agree x 3 (list)

5. Post #1165
    July 2008
    3,768 Posts

Co-op gameplay.
    Reply With Quote Edit / Delete Reply Windows 7 United States Show Events Winner Winner x 8Late Late x 1 (list)

6. Post #1166
    December 2009
    13,734 Posts
    At least it wasn't a CoD style Skrillex montage.

7. Post #1167
    roar
    January 2008
    13,340 Posts

Co-op gameplay.
    Looks painful as fuck to play with the controller.
    And the bullet drop helper thing is for pussies.
    Reply With Quote Edit / Delete Reply Windows 7 Finland Show Events Agree Agree x 11Disagree Disagree x 1Dumb Dumb x 1 (list)

8. Post #1168
    You are an annual
    October 2011
    14,012 Posts
    The spotter and sniper thing reminds me of Sniper: Ghost Warrior
    Hopefully it's not bad like in that game though

9. Post #1169
    Come payday, I know what I'm getting.

Toot-toot.

10. Post #1170
    roar
    January 2008
    13,340 Posts

had so much fun, booby trapped the fuck out of the demo's ambush part and fooled around.
    Reply With Quote Edit / Delete Reply Windows 7 Finland Show Events Agree Agree x 1Winner Winner x 1 (list)

11. Post #1171

February 2010
    3,109 Posts

Co-op gameplay.

The guy can't play for shit, but it looks interesting, and proved that the "shoot at the same time as big boom goes off to mask your shot" thing is there.
    Reply With Quote Edit / Delete Reply Windows 7 Brazil Show Events Agree Agree x 9 (list)

12. Post #1172
    July 2010
    628 Posts

Co-op gameplay.
    Oh awesome, he's the same guy I met when I saw the game! The loud noises thing is proper though, but I'm not sure whether it works as a pre-scripted event or works dynamically off of sound... sadly, I think it's the former.

EDIT:

Also, I'd just like to note, the reason he's not the best shot is because he was using an xbox. When I saw him playing, he was pretty decent, using a PC.

13. Post #1173
    What fun is it being cool if you can't wear a sombrero?
    Dennab
    June 2006
    2,334 Posts
    i don't know why you would get a game like this on console, sniping with a controller sucks
    Reply With Quote Edit / Delete Reply Windows 7 United States Show Events Agree Agree x 20Disagree Disagree x 8 (list)

14. Post #1174
    ~ pissing excellence ~
    May 2005
    2,844 Posts
    i don't know why you would get a game like this on console, sniping with a controller sucks
    It is not that fucking bad. You can easily get used to it.
    Not as easy as a mouse and a keyboard, of course, still not that bad.
    Reply With Quote Edit / Delete Reply Windows 7 Brazil Show Events Agree Agree x 9 (list)

15. Post #1175
    October 2010
    7,589 Posts
    Oh fucking hell.

A friend downloaded the demo because a ton of people have been on about it. He treated it like CoD, just running towards enemies and trying to quickscope them, he couldn't work out why he kept dying though. In the end he decided it was badly made and not "fast paced" enough for him.
    Reply With Quote Edit / Delete Reply Windows 7 United Kingdom Show Events Funny Funny x 27 (list)

16. Post #1176
    Gold Member
    April 2011
    4,017 Posts
    Oh fucking hell.

A friend downloaded the demo because a ton of people have been on about it. He treated it like CoD, just running towards enemies and trying to quickscope them, he couldn't work out why he kept dying though. In the end he decided it was badly made and not "fast paced" enough for him.
    Record it for me please.

17. Post #1177
    Gold Member
    December 2004
    9,623 Posts
    Oh fucking hell.

Punch him in the bollocks repeatedly and with great force for me please.
    Reply With Quote Edit / Delete Reply Windows 7 Show Events Agree Agree x 21 (list)

18. Post #1178
    Gold Member
    January 2005
    19,048 Posts
    Oh fucking hell.

I hope you told your friend how dumb he was.
    Reply With Quote Edit / Delete Reply Windows 7 Show Events Agree Agree x 5 (list)

19. Post #1179
    October 2010
    7,589 Posts
    I hope you told your friend how dumb he was.
    I did, when he was done i called him dumb, pushed his ps3 off the table and left.
    Reply With Quote Edit / Delete Reply Windows 7 United Kingdom Show Events Dumb Dumb x 9Disagree Disagree x 2Funny Funny x 1 (list)

20. Post #1180
    Gold Member
    May 2009
    12,041 Posts
    I did, when he was done i called him dumb, pushed his ps3 off the table and left.
    yeah way to go, possibly break his console just because he plays games wrong yeah that'll show him.

im kidding it wont show him it just makes you look like a massive jerk
    Reply With Quote Edit / Delete Reply Windows Vista United Kingdom Show Events Agree Agree x 6 (list)

21. Post #1181
    Gold Member
    January 2010
    4,197 Posts
    No you didn't.
    Reply With Quote Edit / Delete Reply Windows 7 United Kingdom Show Events Agree Agree x 25 (list)

22. Post #1182
    Gold Member
    January 2005
    18,336 Posts
    Looks painful as fuck to play with the controller.
    It really isn't.
    Reply With Quote Edit / Delete Reply Windows 7 Show Events Agree Agree x 4Disagree Disagree x 1 (list)

23. Post #1183
    October 2010
    7,589 Posts
    No you didn't.
    it was a really low table, i do it often.
    Reply With Quote Edit / Delete Reply Windows 7 United Kingdom Show Events Dumb Dumb x 4 (list)

24. Post #1184
    Gold Member
    January 2005
    18,336 Posts
    Saw this on their facebook page

Reply With Quote Edit / Delete Reply Windows 7 Show Events Artistic Artistic x 11Disagree Disagree x 1Friendly Friendly x 1 (list)

25. Post #1185
    Midna is hot stuff~
    October 2007
    2,721 Posts
    I actually have an easier time sniping with the controller. No chance of accidentally jerking the mouse and fucking up my shot.

I tried the demo last night after finding this topic. This game is hard as fuck but holy shit is it good. I made two fairly-excellent shots (Sniper Elite difficulty) during the first part of the demo.

First shot: Shot through the windows of a broken car. Severed the guy's spinal chord at the base of the skull.

Second shot: Sniper at the far end of the road. Put the bullet through his firing hand and out the elbow. Guess who's never firing a rifle again.

26. Post #1186
    roar
    January 2008
    13,340 Posts
    Saw this on their facebook page

A game about killing stuff in a cool way and they fucking quote Chaplin's speech in the "Dictator".
    And talk about humanity.
    Really?
    Reply With Quote Edit / Delete Reply Windows 7 Finland Show Events Dumb Dumb x 1Disagree Disagree x 1Funny Funny x 1 (list)

27. Post #1187
    Gold Member
    March 2012
    1,423 Posts
    it was a really low table, i do it often.
    Is your friend's PS3 tungsten-plated?

28. Post #1188
    YOU ARE DUMB AND NOBODY LIKES YOU
    January 2010
    6,489 Posts

it's obvious to me that you're not old enough to even be playing the game
    Reply With Quote Edit / Delete Reply Windows 7 United States Show Events Agree Agree x 2 (list)

29. Post #1189
    March 2007
    3,682 Posts

Soo... what exactly did I hit?

30. Post #1190
    I love Scandinavians and Ducks
    August 2007
    4,235 Posts
    His dreams.
    Reply With Quote Edit / Delete Reply Windows 7 United Kingdom Show Events Funny Funny x 25Artistic Artistic x 2 (list)

31. Post #1191
    Gold Member
    January 2008
    4,831 Posts
    A game about killing stuff in a cool way and they fucking quote Chaplin's speech in the "Dictator".
    And talk about humanity.
    Really?
    They didn't make it.

32. Post #1192
    October 2010
    7,589 Posts
    Are there any ideas on the length of the game or hasn't anything been said?

33. Post #1193
    Gold Member
    December 2007
    593 Posts

Soo... what exactly did I hit?
    one time i shot him and the bullet grazed his shoulder, barely leaving a mark. it said vital hit and he fell over dead.
    Reply With Quote Edit / Delete Reply Windows 7 Canada Show Events Funny Funny x 12Agree Agree x 1 (list)

34. Post #1194
    August 2010
    5 Posts
    Are there any ideas on the length of the game or hasn't anything been said?
    From the Rebellion PR guy on the Steam Forums :
    "Based on our testing, you'll be looking at between 20 and 30 hours of gameplay, depending on how you play and your level of ability. "
    Reply With Quote Edit / Delete Reply Windows 7 France Show Events Winner Winner x 2 (list)

35. Post #1195
    Gold Member
    March 2007
    2,963 Posts
    The first time I saw that pic, I thought you were showing some kind of glitch. I seriously thought that rumpled mess of clothing on the ground was some kind of scared huddled-up squished-down german soldier and the guy above was about to jump down on him.

Kinda wish it was now.
    Reply With Quote Edit / Delete Reply Windows XP Australia Show Events Friendly Friendly x 1 (list)

36. Post #1196
    boy i sure do love it when my title doesnt fit
    December 2009
    6,499 Posts
    So I was looking through some footage I took.

If you dont understand what happened, I killed the 2nd guard and the driver with a single shot.
    Reply With Quote Edit / Delete Reply Windows 7 Australia Show Events Winner Winner x 5 (list)

37. Post #1197
    Gold Member
    December 2004
    9,623 Posts
    Goddamn, I won't be able to preorder this as by the time i get my money it'll be released already.
    Reply With Quote Edit / Delete Reply Windows 7 Show Events Agree Agree x 5 (list)

38. Post #1198
    January 2011
    419 Posts
    If you go down the alley to your left, before you make the turn onto the road that leads to the cafe, there is an ammo box at the end of it with 3 landmines. I fucking destroyed the convoy this time.

39. Post #1199
    roar
    January 2008
    13,340 Posts
    If you go down the alley to your left, before you make the turn onto the road that leads to the cafe, there is an ammo box at the end of it with 3 landmines. I fucking destroyed the convoy this time.
    I got 4 dynamites once, placed them so that when I shot the satchel charge on the truck, the whole road exploded.
    Reply With Quote Edit / Delete Reply Windows 7 Finland Show Events Agree Agree x 1Artistic Artistic x 1 (list)

40. Post #1200
    January 2011
    419 Posts
    I got 4 dynamites once, placed them so that when I shot the satchel charge on the truck, the whole road exploded.
    I didn't think it was randomized. Well damn. Hopefully you get landmines, cause they are badass. Just make sure the wheel hits the landmine, because they will just drive over them.