1. Post #2041
    Gold Member
    September 2008
    1,332 Posts
    Hey guys, I was digging through the game files and found some sound files for a lee enfield rife, probably left over content, or maybe future dlc content?
    Reply With Quote Edit / Delete Reply Windows 7 United States Show Events Winner Winner x 4 (list)

2. Post #2042
    June 2011
    2,310 Posts
    Would anyone happen to know if I might be able to somehow launch level 4 through the console?

Problem is, my game crashes during that V2 production facility level, and there is no fix from Rebellion.

3. Post #2043
    known terrorist
    April 2011
    6,879 Posts
    Well this game got pretty quiet pretty quickly.

4. Post #2044
    Gold Member
    January 2005
    18,929 Posts
    Would anyone happen to know if I might be able to somehow launch level 4 through the console?

Problem is, my game crashes during that V2 production facility level, and there is no fix from Rebellion.
    Verify the cache.

5. Post #2045
    June 2011
    2,310 Posts
    Verify the cache.
    I have, several times.

The problem lies with the drivers, since apparently the Radeon 2000 series is barely supported. Apparently AMD and Rebellion are both 'aware' of this issue and are 'working together' to get it fixed, but from my experience they could take months to release a patch.

6. Post #2046
    Gold Member
    January 2005
    18,929 Posts
    I have, several times.

The problem lies with the drivers, since apparently the Radeon 2000 series is barely supported. Apparently AMD and Rebellion are both 'aware' of this issue and are 'working together' to get it fixed, but from my experience they could take months to release a patch.
    It'd take you like 30 minutes to go to a store and buy a newer card for like $150 assuming you don't live out in the country.

7. Post #2047

April 2011
    4,518 Posts
    It'd take you like 30 minutes to go to a store and buy a newer card for like $150 assuming you don't live out in the country.
    Why would you buy a GPU in an actual store? It's normally cheaper online as well as safer for people who know almost nothing about hardware and prices from getting ripped off.
    Reply With Quote Edit / Delete Reply Windows 7 United Kingdom Show Events Dumb Dumb x 1 (list)

8. Post #2048
    AT NIGHT I GET SO LONELY I JERK IT FURIOUSLY TO THE SIMS
    August 2009
    6,917 Posts
    This game is awesome! One of the few modern games that my pc can actually handle :D

9. Post #2049
    Resplendent Reenactor
    June 2010
    18,381 Posts
    Hey guys, I was digging through the game files and found some sound files for a lee enfield rife, probably left over content, or maybe future dlc content?
    AW HELLS YEAH

10. Post #2050
    March 2012
    1,701 Posts
    Yeah, up to that level after the demo ending. Can't seem to escape that tank. Or find a way to snipe others.

11. Post #2051
    AT NIGHT I GET SO LONELY I JERK IT FURIOUSLY TO THE SIMS
    August 2009
    6,917 Posts
    My stealth isn't really good, so I'm kinda stuck on the 3rd mission :(

12. Post #2052
    March 2012
    1,701 Posts
    My stealth sucks badly.
    Reply With Quote Edit / Delete Reply Windows 7 Australia Show Events Agree Agree x 1 (list)

13. Post #2053
    I'm a dumb whiny baby that just won't shut the hell up. Also, I love big hairy cock.
    Dennab
    December 2009
    1,960 Posts
    My stealth sucks badly.
    just hide and shoot evertyhing. It also works this way.

14. Post #2054
    March 2012
    1,701 Posts
    I know enough to take my time though. Just want to escape the tank.

15. Post #2055
    Gold Member
    December 2004
    9,562 Posts
    I know enough to take my time though. Just want to escape the tank.
    Blow it the fuck up, either shoot the fuel cap, or shoot that first stachel you placed where the tank ends up being next to.
    Reply With Quote Edit / Delete Reply Windows 7 Show Events Informative Informative x 1 (list)

16. Post #2056
    March 2012
    1,701 Posts
    ^ Alright then, I'll find the fuel cap and the satchel. obviously.