1. Post #1001
    October 2009
    3,011 Posts
    yeah he wasn't dead my bad, but still a cool detail. http://imgur.com/a/dNSlB

changed wording in last post a bit.
    Reply With Quote Edit / Delete Reply Windows 7 Belgium Show Events Dumb Dumb x 1Funny Funny x 1 (list)

2. Post #1002
    August 2009
    12,430 Posts

I fucking love this game

(They are a bit big, so ill just link them or something.)
    http://cloud.steampowered.com/ugc/540673343510648428/34229B28694AFB50B32E2DF122FAD6FDA9F39AA6/
    http://cloud.steampowered.com/ugc/54...687D280AF9869/
    highlights from my F12 spamming while playing the demo
    Reply With Quote Edit / Delete Reply Windows 7 United States Show Events Artistic Artistic x 1 (list)

3. Post #1003
    Gold Member
    September 2007
    846 Posts
    Whenever I start this game in steam, it just minimizes and won't open back up. Any idea whats wrong? I've been waiting to play this for a long time.

4. Post #1004
    I wish it was harder

Elite mode still gives you unnecessary ui and crazy health regen

5. Post #1005
    Gold Member
    January 2005
    18,939 Posts
    I wish it was harder

Elite mode still gives you necessary ui and crazy health regen
    Umm call me crazy but if it's necessary then it makes sense to be there.
    Reply With Quote Edit / Delete Reply Windows 7 Show Events Artistic Artistic x 1 (list)

6. Post #1006
    Whoops haha

7. Post #1007
    Gold Member
    January 2005
    18,939 Posts
    Whoops haha
    What's unnecessary then?

8. Post #1008
    Heart beat can be inferred from sway and breathing noise
    IMO the hardest mode could do without a bullet counter display, at least when scoped
    Would also be neat if they had a chambered round and mag/clip reloading system
    Reply With Quote Edit / Delete Reply Windows 7 United States Show Events Agree Agree x 1 (list)

9. Post #1009
    Gold Member
    April 2007
    9,385 Posts
    we need a mod that forces x-ray slow-mo on every kill shot
    Reply With Quote Edit / Delete Reply Windows 7 United States Show Events Agree Agree x 31 (list)

10. Post #1010
    Gold Member
    April 2011
    4,017 Posts
    The AI feels a bit hive-mindish (except for grenades not communication at all, or the did you here that thing). And it doesn't look like they do much teamwork.

11. Post #1011
    January 2010
    5,139 Posts
    Would anyone like to see a stream of a robot playing the game?

12. Post #1012
    Gold Member
    January 2005
    18,939 Posts
    Heart beat can be inferred from sway and breathing noise
    IMO the hardest mode could do without a bullet counter display, at least when scoped
    Would also be neat if they had a chambered round and mag/clip reloading system
    Everything that is here was there in the first game.

13. Post #1013
    I know, I played the first game
    Reply With Quote Edit / Delete Reply Windows 7 United States Show Events Agree Agree x 1 (list)

14. Post #1014
    Gold Member
    January 2005
    18,939 Posts
    I know, I played the first game
    Oh good, then there's no problem.
    Reply With Quote Edit / Delete Reply Windows 7 Show Events Dumb Dumb x 1Winner Winner x 1 (list)

15. Post #1015

I don't think I understand what you're getting at
    Reply With Quote Edit / Delete Reply Windows 7 United States Show Events Agree Agree x 2 (list)

16. Post #1016
    Gold Member
    November 2010
    4,544 Posts
    Well, I know this is a bug but

This guy just can nazi for shit.
       I am so, so sorry.   
    Reply With Quote Edit / Delete Reply Windows 7 New Zealand Show Events Funny Funny x 16 (list)

17. Post #1017
    Gold Member
    January 2005
    18,939 Posts

I don't think I understand what you're getting at
    I don't know either but I barely notice any of that stuff(except for the wind gauge which is pretty much essential) because I'm kinda focused on looking at the dude I'm gonna shoot. So I guess what I'm getting at is that them being there or not doesn't matter. Besides, it's not trying to be a simulator.

I praise the devs for making pretty much making this game identical to the first one because frankly that's exactly what I wanted. They changed the stuff that was broke and expanded on the things that weren't.
    Reply With Quote Edit / Delete Reply Windows 7 Show Events Dumb Dumb x 1 (list)

18. Post #1018
    It doesn't matter much in the long run but I think an additional realism mode would be nice for people who like the challenge

Edited:

Well not "realism" like with no wind display/die in one shot but with reduced ui and health regeneration

19. Post #1019
    Gold Member
    July 2008
    6,261 Posts
    theres a dev console, do you guys know anything to put in it?

20. Post #1020
    Gold Member
    November 2011
    12,495 Posts
    that shit isn't possible, mythbusters says so...
    Reply With Quote Edit / Delete Reply Windows 7 United States Show Events Agree Agree x 5 (list)

21. Post #1021
    Gold Member
    Dennab
    March 2005
    7,463 Posts
    wait i actually remember at the end of the episode they did use a scope from back in the day.
    Reply With Quote Edit / Delete Reply Windows XP Show Events Dumb Dumb x 1 (list)

22. Post #1022
    Gold Member
    October 2008
    8,370 Posts
    I don't know either but I barely notice any of that stuff(except for the wind gauge which is pretty much essential) because I'm kinda focused on looking at the dude I'm gonna shoot. So I guess what I'm getting at is that them being there or not doesn't matter. Besides, it's not trying to be a simulator.

I praise the devs for making pretty much making this game identical to the first one because frankly that's exactly what I wanted. They changed the stuff that was broke and expanded on the things that weren't.
    One cool addition would be the removal of the current bullet count (not the total) from the UI. You'd have to keep in mind how many bullets are left in the magazine.
    Reply With Quote Edit / Delete Reply Windows 7 Hungary Show Events Disagree Disagree x 3Agree Agree x 1 (list)

23. Post #1023
    Gold Member
    January 2005
    18,939 Posts
    One cool addition would be the removal of the current bullet count (not the total) from the UI. You'd have to keep in mind how many bullets are left in the magazine.
    Except I just assume that the dude I play as in smart enough to know how many he has.
    Reply With Quote Edit / Delete Reply Windows 7 Show Events Agree Agree x 6Dumb Dumb x 3Disagree Disagree x 1 (list)

24. Post #1024
    Gold Member
    March 2007
    15,747 Posts
    we need a mod that forces x-ray slow-mo on every kill shot
    And the ability to control the bullet speed, rewinding and all.
    Reply With Quote Edit / Delete Reply Windows 7 Russian Federation Show Events Agree Agree x 7Winner Winner x 2 (list)

25. Post #1025
    Gold Member
    May 2010
    5,992 Posts
    I have yet to attempt a 360 noscope. Anyone pulled one off?
    Reply With Quote Edit / Delete Reply Windows 7 United Kingdom Show Events Funny Funny x 10 (list)

26. Post #1026
    Amazing, friendly, trustable and there for you when you're in deep shit
    March 2010
    3,650 Posts
    Shooting trough today's scopes isn't possible since they have some special or more glass or something about the glass but the old Vietnamese snipers didn't have what prevents us from doing it today.

It's a game anyway so w/e.
    Reply With Quote Edit / Delete Reply Windows 7 Sweden Show Events Agree Agree x 4 (list)

27. Post #1027
    August 2009
    782 Posts
    I have yet to wound a soldier so his buddies would try to help him out, any tips?

28. Post #1028
    Gold Member
    April 2011
    6,283 Posts
    I have yet to wound a soldier so his buddies would try to help him out, any tips?
    I've had it happen to me a few times. Just shoot a guy in the chest while he is out of cover but near his buddies.
    Reply With Quote Edit / Delete Reply Windows 7 United States Show Events Useful Useful x 1 (list)

29. Post #1029
    Gold Member

November 2007
    4,593 Posts
    anyone noticed the germans helping eachother? I just capped a guy in the second street and another one ran up to him to get him back on his feet.
    happened to me too, i think this is another good sniper mechanic

shoot a dude dead or alive, make him scream or visible, and wait for his comrades to try help him, then shoot that dude

repeat

30. Post #1030
    Gold Member
    November 2009
    3,636 Posts
    Can you get ricochet kills?

31. Post #1031
    Gold Member
    January 2005
    18,939 Posts
    Yes.
    Reply With Quote Edit / Delete Reply Windows 7 Show Events Agree Agree x 3Winner Winner x 1 (list)

32. Post #1032
    Gold Member
    February 2007
    23,773 Posts
    Some people say they have, I haven't yet.

33. Post #1033
    August 2009
    12,430 Posts

Game/mechanic music?

34. Post #1034
    August 2009
    782 Posts

Game/mechanic music?
    You have no idea how much I love this song, I first heard it a few years ago and it's still one of my favorite songs.

35. Post #1035
    Gold Member
    June 2009
    8,962 Posts
    Very easily too

Edited:

Also if you want more gorgeous X-ray kills go to cadet
    You just aim and shoot, the bullet will always hit where you want it to
    Reply With Quote Edit / Delete Reply Windows 7 Russian Federation Show Events Agree Agree x 1 (list)

36. Post #1036
    Gold Member
    February 2007
    23,773 Posts
    What's an easy spot to a ricochet kill?

37. Post #1037
    August 2009
    782 Posts
    What's an easy spot to a ricochet kill?
    The second street is an excellent spot, flat road and exposed soldiers.

38. Post #1038
    Gold Member
    February 2007
    23,773 Posts
    Right as I make that post I get a ricochet incapacitate
    Reply With Quote Edit / Delete Reply Windows Vista United States Show Events Winner Winner x 1 (list)

39. Post #1039
    Gold Member
    July 2010
    10,916 Posts
    I hope in this game, you get an option in guns. I hated being forced in se1 on what gun i got to use. I want to use a mosin? Lol nope fuck you take this G43

40. Post #1040
    Gold Member
    January 2005
    18,939 Posts
    I hope in this game, you get an option in guns. I hated being forced in se1 on what gun i got to use. I want to use a mosin? Lol nope fuck you take this G43
    What? You start off with the Gewehr then you get an SVT and after that you get a Mosin.