1. Post #1401
    boy i sure do love it when my title doesnt fit
    December 2009
    6,499 Posts
    I couldn't find any TDM gameplays on youtube. You mind posting some?
    I'l record some I guess.

2. Post #1402
    December 2011
    1,690 Posts
    One Führer. One Nut. CONFIRMED!

Make that No Nut.
    Reply With Quote Edit / Delete Reply Windows 7 Germany Show Events Funny Funny x 8 (list)

3. Post #1403
    December 2009
    1,498 Posts
    Anyone having choppier performance in the full game than they did in the demo? I was running fine at High in the demo and I've had to bump it down to Medium in the full game and I still get occasional chop.

4. Post #1404
    August 2011
    628 Posts
    I'l record some I guess.
    Thanks buddy... Looking forward for the videos.

I have to wait a couple of days till the EU release.

Omg, so many Hitler nut shot videos on youtube. All claiming to be world first. Hahahahahaaa

5. Post #1405
    Gold Member
    September 2008
    4,150 Posts
    I just hooked up to that vpn thing and it let me preload and play it.
    Don't suppose you could write a quick tutorial on how to use it? I tried Google searching but didn't find anything relating to SE.

6. Post #1406
    Glod Menber
    May 2008
    24,587 Posts
    Is it safe to play the game disconnected from the vpn afterwards before release?

7. Post #1407
    December 2009
    6,499 Posts
    Is it safe to play the game disconnected from the vpn afterwards before release?
    You have to have the VPN on to even launch it.
    Else it just goes "nop"

But yeah, Once you launch the game you can turn it off.
    Reply With Quote Edit / Delete Reply Windows 7 Australia Show Events Useful Useful x 1 (list)

8. Post #1408
    Gold Member
    August 2005
    5,458 Posts
    Don't suppose you could write a quick tutorial on how to use it? I tried Google searching but didn't find anything relating to SE.
    I just used this:

http://usaip.eu/en/USAIPDEMO.pbk

decrypt the files install, restart steam in offline mode then hang up

username and password is demo/demo
    It takes some time for Steam to realize that its on an american server, but after that it's no problem.

9. Post #1409
    Gold Member
    September 2008
    4,150 Posts
    I have the file, but no idea at all what to do with it. I tried setting up a VPN connection in the control panel but it required an address which I don't have.

10. Post #1410
    Gold Member
    August 2005
    5,458 Posts
    I don't understand, with me it just let me open the file and gave me a list of possible places to connect to.

Reply With Quote Edit / Delete Reply Windows 7 Denmark Show Events Funny Funny x 1 (list)

11. Post #1411
    Gold Member
    October 2007
    2,293 Posts
    Damn Hitler runs fast.
    Reply With Quote Edit / Delete Reply Windows 7 Finland Show Events Funny Funny x 3 (list)

12. Post #1412
    Gold Member
    September 2008
    4,150 Posts
    Strange, mine opens as a text file in notepad. Is that default windows software your using or did you install some type of VPN client?

13. Post #1413
    Gold Member
    October 2007
    2,293 Posts
    Also it's a bit silly how a silent kill only gets you 15 points, while you can just shoot with the silenced pistol and get over 100 points.

14. Post #1414
    Gold Member
    August 2005
    5,458 Posts
    Strange, mine opens as a text file in notepad. Is that default windows software your using or did you install some type of VPN client?
    Didn't install anything :I

15. Post #1415
    Gold Member
    September 2008
    4,150 Posts
    I looked around a bit more. Found that Adobe products can mess around with the extensions and thats probably why it isn't working. Looking for a fix.

16. Post #1416
    Resplendent Reenactor
    June 2010
    18,618 Posts
    Switching to India made this download so much faster.

I'm not kidding, 3-6 mb/s compared to 700 kb/s.

17. Post #1417
    December 2009
    6,499 Posts
    www.openvpn.net

first 100mb is free

go nuts
    Reply With Quote Edit / Delete Reply Windows 7 Australia Show Events Useful Useful x 1 (list)

18. Post #1418
    Gold Member
    October 2007
    2,293 Posts
    If anyone needs a VPN for activating, I have one.
    Just PM me, probably can't have more than 1 at a time though.
    Reply With Quote Edit / Delete Reply Windows 7 Finland Show Events Friendly Friendly x 1 (list)

19. Post #1419
    insert long title here
    January 2009
    15,173 Posts
    I'm the global player # 911 an haven't even near finished the game.

20. Post #1420
    July 2008
    3,768 Posts
    I've been playing for about 8 hrs and I don't think I'm even close to halfway.

21. Post #1421
    open.gl
    February 2007
    7,431 Posts
    That Missouri VPN isn't really helping me play the game sooner

Any tips?

Edit: oh you can pre-load now
    Reply With Quote Edit / Delete Reply Windows 7 Netherlands Show Events Funny Funny x 1 (list)

22. Post #1422
    Place a message on my profile stating how you feel towards me. (obligatory: scriptkiddy destroyer)
    March 2012
    4,451 Posts
    That Missouri VPN isn't really helping me play the game sooner

Any tips?

Edit: oh you can pre-load now
    yeah i preloaded before and i unlocked using a VPN.

23. Post #1423
    Gold Member
    February 2007
    7,652 Posts
    Just by the way, I'm fairly certain using a VPN for early access to games is against the Steam ToS.
    Not that I've ever heard of anybody ever having anything happen for using one.

24. Post #1424
    Gold Member
    September 2008
    4,150 Posts
    You can't get banned for unlocking early. But you can get banned for using a VPN to get cheaper games.

25. Post #1425
    You are an annual
    October 2011
    14,012 Posts
    Just by the way, I'm fairly certain using a VPN for early access to games is against the Steam ToS. Not that I've ever heard of anybody ever having anything happen for using one.
    I've used vpns for early access several times and nothing happened. Never heard of any bans for it either

26. Post #1426
    open.gl
    February 2007
    7,431 Posts
    Just by the way, I'm fairly certain using a VPN for early access to games is against the Steam ToS.
    We did this massively back with Skyrim on an Australian VPN I hosted.
    Reply With Quote Edit / Delete Reply Windows 7 Netherlands Show Events Agree Agree x 4 (list)

27. Post #1427
    Gold Member
    November 2008
    3,096 Posts
    So I thought I would have enough money today and be able to unlock the game early and preorder. BUT NO, SOMEONE HAS TO BE A TWAT. :(

If anyone fancies being a samaritan, that pending payment is yours. but I'm not expecting anything.

28. Post #1428
    Gold Member
    July 2005
    638 Posts
    I think it's only against the ToS if you buy a game through a VPN, not unlocking it.
    Reply With Quote Edit / Delete Reply Windows 7 United Kingdom Show Events Agree Agree x 2 (list)

29. Post #1429
    Ricochet is awesome!
    May 2006
    1,714 Posts
    Unlocking the game with VPN, does that mean I can stay online on Steam, without the VPN afterwards? If not, then I'll just wait till friday.

30. Post #1430
    Gold Member
    October 2007
    2,293 Posts
    Hm, found a point where the enemy just keeps respawning after killing him.
    I wonder if it can be used to get ridiculous scores :V

Edited:

And get to the top of the leaderboard.

31. Post #1431
    Fabulous!
    April 2010
    6,483 Posts
    I'm not sure if someone said it earlier or not but you guys should know that using VPN to access Steam is against ToS and can potentially get your account locked.
    Reply With Quote Edit / Delete Reply Windows 7 United States Show Events Disagree Disagree x 1 (list)

32. Post #1432
    open.gl
    February 2007
    7,431 Posts
    I'm not sure if someone said it earlier or not but you guys should know that using VPN to access Steam is against ToS and can potentially get your account locked.
    If you say something like this, back it up with a quote from the ToS. A while ago I looked through the entire ToS and using a VPN to unlock a game is not against the terms. What if you went on holiday and played the game? Would that mean your account would be locked too?

33. Post #1433
    Gold Member
    September 2008
    4,150 Posts
    -snip-

34. Post #1434
    Gold Member
    April 2007
    8,704 Posts
    Unlocking the game with VPN, does that mean I can stay online on Steam, without the VPN afterwards? If not, then I'll just wait till friday.
    if it is like space marine or skyrim after it decrypts just launch it from the executable and not from steam and it should work without the vpn
    Reply With Quote Edit / Delete Reply Windows 7 United States Show Events Informative Informative x 1 (list)

35. Post #1435
    Gold Member
    January 2010
    3,543 Posts
    I'm pretty sure that's only if you buy the game using a VPN to save money.
    Though, if I'm wrong, I've never been punished for it. Neither has anyone else that I've ever heard of.

36. Post #1436
    Fabulous!
    April 2010
    6,483 Posts
    If you say something like this, back it up with a quote from the ToS. A while ago I looked through the entire ToS and using a VPN to unlock a game is not against the terms. What if you went on holiday and played the game? Would that mean your account would be locked too?
    Steam ToS posted:
    [...]you are not entitled to[...]emulate or redirect the communication protocols used by Valve in any network feature of the Software, through protocol emulation, tunneling, modifying or adding components to the Software, use of a utility program or any other techniques now known or hereafter developed, for any purpose[...]

37. Post #1437
    June 2008
    442 Posts
    Fuck. I just bought this for $30 using the Get Games link I posted earlier. They are running on Euro time, so I won't get it until Thurday (I am EST)
    I got the Key! They just sent me the key an Email. Very, very happy right now
    Reply With Quote Edit / Delete Reply Windows 7 United States Show Events Winner Winner x 1 (list)

38. Post #1438
    Place a message on my profile stating how you feel towards me. (obligatory: scriptkiddy destroyer)
    March 2012
    4,451 Posts
    what the fuck
    i pre loaded it, got vpn and tried to use the 100mb free trial.
    steam started downloading it AGAIN for some reason and blew out my free 100mb >:(

39. Post #1439
    Ah yes "opinions"
    October 2005
    17,004 Posts
    I just impulse bought this and it's preloaded. What's the deal with playing it early?

Take it I use a VPN (assume there's one going around) and unlock it, but do I have to stick in offline mode on steam till it comes out or what?

40. Post #1440
    Gold Member
    May 2009
    12,041 Posts
    i dont think its been mentioned. but the blood has been leveled down a bit, its still there, just you can see what parts you are hitting now.