1. Post #1761
    May 2009
    246 Posts
    Played all the coop missions in overwatch and bombing run, they are alot of fun and the bombing run gamemode encourages stealth alot.
    Just wished there were more missions.
    Wasn't expecting much from coop but has been best part so far.
    Hoping to see some mission packs out for it soon.

2. Post #1762
    Resplendent Reenactor
    June 2010
    18,249 Posts
    RUMOR: JUST A RUMOR:

There might be mod tools sometime soon

Reply With Quote Edit / Delete Reply Windows Vista United States Show Events Optimistic Optimistic x 4 (list)

3. Post #1763
    Gold Member
    August 2005
    636 Posts
    pretty much irons out how he doesn't know what he is talking about, also failing at the your/you're distinction is a double whammy

Edited:

wow I accidentally typed FPS instead of TPS, thats your argument, lmao.

4. Post #1764
    Gold Member
    April 2011
    4,017 Posts

Oh yes. Hope you can edit the main missions so the triggers overlap a bit so one footstep doesn't decide if you are in a firefight or not.
    Reply With Quote Edit / Delete Reply Windows 8 Netherlands Show Events Agree Agree x 5 (list)

5. Post #1765
    October 2010
    7,422 Posts
    Well, it's done.

After my mouse was christened with its first shot, it was then quickly blessed with its first nut-shot.

Feeling good guys. Feeling good.
    Reply With Quote Edit / Delete Reply United Kingdom Show Events Winner Winner x 1 (list)

6. Post #1766
    April 2012
    170 Posts
    Just finished the campaign now.

Nice game, very nice.

While there were some graphical cop-outs (like the super low poly unmoving zepplins), I found the game more enjoyable than 90% of new releases and actually finished it.

Well done Rebellion, well done.

7. Post #1767
    I've been trying to finish the museum level for the past day now

8. Post #1768
    Resplendent Reenactor
    June 2010
    18,249 Posts
    (like the super low poly unmoving zepplins)
    I understand low-poly, but those were there to actually deter dive bombers. There are extremely tough and stiff cables attached to the bottom of it, so if a dive-bomber were to pass under it, it would be demolished.

However, dive-bombers weren't as great of a threat in a city, but at sea, they were a vital defense.
    Reply With Quote Edit / Delete Reply Windows Vista United States Show Events Agree Agree x 1 (list)

9. Post #1769
    January 2010
    5,139 Posts
    I think they they tried way to hard to make it a non-run and gun shooter. All the machine guns have piss poor accuracy. The bullets just go fucking everywhere.

10. Post #1770
    Gold Member
    January 2006
    3,241 Posts
    I think they they tried way to hard to make it a non-run and gun shooter. All the machine guns have piss poor accuracy. The bullets just go fucking everywhere.
    Not true. At least not when the enemies are the ones using them
    Reply With Quote Edit / Delete Reply Windows Vista United States Show Events Agree Agree x 4 (list)

11. Post #1771
    Gold Member
    January 2005
    18,861 Posts

Where did you hear that?

12. Post #1772
    Gold Member
    June 2006
    958 Posts
    The AI are amazingly retarded in this game, holy shit. Did the devs even try or what?

They could've dressed up some mannequins in German uniforms and they'd be serving the same purpose.

13. Post #1773
    April 2011
    1,512 Posts
    They could've dressed up some mannequins in German uniforms and they'd be serving the same purpose.
    That sounds like a hilarious DLC.

14. Post #1774
    Gold Member
    May 2010
    1,615 Posts
    pretty much irons out how he doesn't know what he is talking about, also failing at the your/you're distinction is a double whammy

Edited:

the real question is how did it get there
    I have had entire buildings turn into teeth and flesh
    Reply With Quote Edit / Delete Reply Windows 7 United Kingdom Show Events Agree Agree x 1 (list)

15. Post #1775
    Gold Member
    December 2011
    330 Posts
    I have now finished the singleplayer. Took about roughly 6 hours. Funny that throughout the whole game I never shot an enemy outside of 250 metres. Would have been nice to have a level like in the first game with multiple enemies close to a kilometre away.
    Reply With Quote Edit / Delete Reply Windows 7 Australia Show Events Agree Agree x 3 (list)

16. Post #1776
    October 2010
    7,422 Posts

I love explosives.

17. Post #1777
    Gold Member
    February 2008
    1,827 Posts
    In Kill Tally mode, where is the ammo dispenser located on some levels? In one it was right in the middle where you spawn, but in others I can't find it.

EDIT: Schonberg Streets is the one where I can't find the ammo dispensers.

18. Post #1778
    Gold Member
    September 2008
    4,082 Posts
    In Kill Tally mode, where is the ammo dispenser located on some levels? In one it was right in the middle where you spawn, but in others I can't find it.

EDIT: Schonberg Streets is the one where I can't find the ammo dispensers.
    There opposite where you spawn against the wall.

19. Post #1779
    Gold Member
    February 2008
    1,827 Posts
    Oh wow. I walked all around the level. How did I miss that?

20. Post #1780
    ~ pissing excellence ~
    May 2005
    2,835 Posts
    My God why did they do this

Creeped me the fuck out
    Turn around see this

Fuck this
    Also lighting bug
    Reply With Quote Edit / Delete Reply Windows 7 Brazil Show Events Funny Funny x 5 (list)

21. Post #1781
    Gold Member
    January 2008
    4,817 Posts
    I'm having real difficulties joining any multiplayer games. The lobbies take forever to refresh and I constantly get Server Time Out issues. I love the rest of the game though.
    Reply With Quote Edit / Delete Reply Windows 7 United Kingdom Show Events Agree Agree x 4 (list)

22. Post #1782
    Place a message on my profile stating how you feel towards me. (obligatory: scriptkiddy destroyer)
    March 2012
    4,415 Posts
    multiplayer should just be called mine elite 2
    Reply With Quote Edit / Delete Reply Windows 7 Estonia Show Events Funny Funny x 2 (list)

23. Post #1783
    boy i sure do love it when my title doesnt fit
    December 2009
    6,316 Posts
    i hate with mp how you get the slowdown bulletcam for headshotting

but you get killed half way through that and its just like "WELP THE OTHER GUY JUST WONT DIE THEN"

24. Post #1784
    I'm a dumb whiny baby that just won't shut the hell up. Also, I love big hairy cock.
    Dennab
    December 2009
    1,960 Posts
    This npc-s folow you even to teh hightest tower! God that's scary when it happens! Minding my ount biznis, the some guy stab me with his bullets.
    Reply With Quote Edit / Delete Reply Windows 7 Romania Show Events Dumb Dumb x 7Funny Funny x 3 (list)

25. Post #1785
    Gold Member
    September 2006
    2,136 Posts
    Anyone up for coop? It's the only thing I haven't tried yet

26. Post #1786
    December 2009
    3,349 Posts
    Played the demo and the moment I got a 2 for 1 kill I knew I had to get the game!

27. Post #1787
    Resplendent Reenactor
    June 2010
    18,249 Posts
    Anyone up for coop? It's the only thing I haven't tried yet
    Depends, do you have it for PC?

28. Post #1788
    I can buy a title to replace to the one someone bought me
    December 2007
    4,070 Posts
    I can't get past the second mission because I can't search that guys body or something.
    What do?

29. Post #1789

February 2010
    3,109 Posts
    This npc-s folow you even to teh hightest tower! God that's scary when it happens! Minding my ount biznis, the some guy stab me with his bullets.
    AI isn't smart enough to do that, they just spawn behind you.

30. Post #1790
    I'm a dumb whiny baby that just won't shut the hell up. Also, I love big hairy cock.
    Dennab
    December 2009
    1,960 Posts
    AI isn't smart enough to do that, they just spawn behind you.
    if they can;t shoot you, They go to you at a point where they colide with you.

31. Post #1791

February 2010
    3,109 Posts
    if they can;t shoot you, They go to you at a point where they colide with you.
    They can't climb, and even then, sometimes they can get stuck even on really simple areas.

So far I'm not really liking this campaign, the lack of scope elevation, the piss poor AI with ridiculous accuracy and awareness(for the snipers), enemies spawning 3 meters away from you, armies coming out of small rooms, enemies coming out of your fucking ass in general, and the story is kinda poor.

I suppose it's fun in coop, but alone it's just fucking annoying mostly. Really, what's so damn hard about making a nice little chart with the ranges for every reticle ? how the fuck am i supposed to play on sniper elite without a single clue on how to use the damn rifles ?
    Reply With Quote Edit / Delete Reply Windows 7 Brazil Show Events Agree Agree x 5 (list)

32. Post #1792
    July 2008
    3,614 Posts
    As Sniper Elite V2 hits the top of the sales charts, Rebellion has pledged to support the PC build beyond launch with fresh downloadable content.

One of Europe’s leading independent video games developers, Rebellion this week launched Sniper Elite V2, a much-anticipated third person tactical shooter set in the dying days of World War Two. It is a next-generation sequel to 2005’s acclaimed original, Sniper Elite, and it shot to number one in the charts upon its release on May 1st.

The developer is self-funding the PC version, available digitally through Steam and retail outlets with Mastertronic. The game includes Death Match and Team Death Match online multiplayer modes, along with three MP maps at launch.

To support the PC gaming community, fresh multiplayer content will be available to download at no cost to the consumer.

“Because we’re self-funding the PC version of the game the team has been working right up to the wire to get it done so that we don’t disappoint the game’s fans,” said Jason Kingsley, CEO of Rebellion. “We’ve had limited time to finish the PC version and, although we’re really proud of what we’ve achieved, we’re keen to improve and develop the game over the coming months.

“Our current plan is to concentrate on multiplayer and, because we want to build and support the community, additional multiplayer maps will be the focus. We’ll also be keeping an eye on forums and customer feedback and will do our best to respond to how people play the game and what they say they’d like to see. We’ve also got some plans for experimental content but nothing’s been decided yet.”

“PC is a platform that we’ve always wanted to support as the fans of Sniper Elite were a really passionate group who were vocal with their support of the game,” said Chris Kingsley, CTO of Rebellion. “By providing free DLC after release we’ll be giving PC gamers something extra to make Sniper Elite V2 an even more rewarding game and keep their enjoyment of it going.”
    Cool I guess.
    Reply With Quote Edit / Delete Reply Windows 7 United States Show Events Winner Winner x 6 (list)

33. Post #1793
    They can't climb, and even then, sometimes they can get stuck even on really simple areas.

So far I'm not really liking this campaign, the lack of scope elevation, the piss poor AI with ridiculous accuracy and awareness(for the snipers), enemies spawning 3 meters away from you, armies coming out of small rooms, enemies coming out of your fucking ass in general, and the story is kinda poor.

I suppose it's fun in coop, but alone it's just fucking annoying mostly. Really, what's so damn hard about making a nice little chart with the ranges for every reticle ? how the fuck am i supposed to play on sniper elite without a single clue on how to use the damn rifles ?
    You're supposed to practice

Edited:

I'll give you that the fact everyone pinpoints your exact location and snipers turn 90 degrees to face you and still manage to land a shot before you can shoot them is bullshit though

34. Post #1794
    insert long title here
    January 2009
    15,135 Posts
    I love how soldiers suddenly change position or duck when you aim at them.

Edited:

And of course the ultra realistic snapping around when youre about to shoot.

35. Post #1795

February 2010
    3,109 Posts
    You're supposed to practice
    You can't just guess the correction to assassinate someone, it doesn't work that way, you WILL miss, and the guy will get away. That's when the reticle comes in, to give you an idea of where to start shooting.
    Reply With Quote Edit / Delete Reply Windows 7 Brazil Show Events Disagree Disagree x 4 (list)

36. Post #1796
    Gold Member
    August 2005
    6,648 Posts
    came across this dude in the third (?) mission:

two or three respawned right before him. kinda thought i was gonna get infinite points or something
    Reply With Quote Edit / Delete Reply Windows Vista United States Show Events Funny Funny x 4 (list)

37. Post #1797
    roar
    January 2008
    13,257 Posts
    Oh god the game is fucking bullshit on the hardest difficulty, SERIOUSLY.
    Especially against other snipers, there's this one map with 3 snipers at you at the same time.
    Nothing is more fun than dying instantly when rising from cover.
    FUCK THIS
    Reply With Quote Edit / Delete Reply Windows 7 Finland Show Events Agree Agree x 2Funny Funny x 1Disagree Disagree x 1 (list)

38. Post #1798
    I love how soldiers suddenly change position or duck when you aim at them.
    this is my only major complaint about the AI
    They'll stand still looking away from you in the middle of a field until you have your rifle lined for a shot and THEN they'll start moving around
    Reply With Quote Edit / Delete Reply Windows 7 Argentina Show Events Agree Agree x 1 (list)

39. Post #1799
    Gold Member
    February 2008
    10,891 Posts
    You can't just guess the correction to assassinate someone, it doesn't work that way, you WILL miss, and the guy will get away. That's when the reticle comes in, to give you an idea of where to start shooting.
    well you can
    see how far away he is then you know how much above/to the side to aim for him...

40. Post #1800
    OFFICIAL DEAN of MAX PAYNE
    Dennab
    July 2009
    9,002 Posts
    This game doesn't work well with checkpoints. It really needs a manual save system.
    Reply With Quote Edit / Delete Reply Windows 7 Canada Show Events Agree Agree x 6 (list)