1. Post #281
    January 2010
    5,139 Posts
    Damn you Steam, and your servers!
    Reply With Quote Edit / Delete Reply Windows 7 United States Show Events Agree Agree x 3 (list)

2. Post #282
    November 2007
    901 Posts
    Its probably due to the fact that Valve just released a damn update for TF2 the moment the demo went live.
    Reply With Quote Edit / Delete Reply Windows 8 United States Show Events Informative Informative x 1Funny Funny x 1Winner Winner x 1 (list)

3. Post #283
    Gold Member
    August 2007
    3,305 Posts
    Gotta go to bed now.... maybe tomorrow... maybe tomorrow

4. Post #284
    Gold Member
    January 2005
    17,894 Posts
    Got a question for you guys

Is it possible to shoot through the canvas covering the trucks that contains the scientist in the convey?
    Yes it is.

I had a weird glitch happen to me, I shot, and my kill cam didn't start until the bullet was a foot in front of the guy.
    Reply With Quote Edit / Delete Reply Windows 7 Show Events Funny Funny x 1 (list)

5. Post #285
    Gold Member
    December 2011
    330 Posts
    I'm having a weird bug, every time I scope and aim over an enemy the game auto-fires. As in I don't click and it fires the rifle.

Either a game bug, or my mouse is starting to die (complete possibility).

6. Post #286
    Gold Member
    January 2008
    4,816 Posts
    Have some more headshots and such to tide you all over:

My Favourite:

Reply With Quote Edit / Delete Reply Windows 7 United Kingdom Show Events Winner Winner x 1Artistic Artistic x 1Funny Funny x 1 (list)

7. Post #287
    Gold Member
    June 2008
    19,660 Posts

You know that's going to be tender in the morning. I made a shot that took some fingers off earlier, was pretty awesome
    Reply With Quote Edit / Delete Reply Windows 7 United States Show Events Winner Winner x 1Funny Funny x 1 (list)

8. Post #288
    Dennab
    March 2010
    1,625 Posts
    The games x-raying novelty will never wear off. NEVER
    Reply With Quote Edit / Delete Reply Windows 7 Australia Show Events Agree Agree x 17 (list)

9. Post #289
    Gold Member
    Dennab
    December 2008
    8,250 Posts

You know that's going to be tender in the morning. I made a shot that took some fingers off earlier, was pretty awesome
    And all those pieces of bone will stick inside the muscles, inducing massive amounts of pain.
    This game will bring me a lot of painful moments with this X-ray stuff.
    Reply With Quote Edit / Delete Reply Windows 7 Romania Show Events Agree Agree x 1 (list)

10. Post #290
    Gold Member
    June 2008
    19,660 Posts
    Also going to be sore:

Reply With Quote Edit / Delete Reply Windows 7 United States Show Events Funny Funny x 3 (list)

11. Post #291
    February 2011
    936 Posts
    Still not wanting to download for me. Dammit I wish I had this demo already.
    Reply With Quote Edit / Delete Reply Windows 7 United Kingdom Show Events Agree Agree x 5 (list)

12. Post #292
    Gold Member
    May 2007
    12,245 Posts
    I was playing the 360 demo while waiting for steam to get unfucked. Shot a guy in the head and both his eyes dislodged from their sockets.

13. Post #293
    December 2010
    6,387 Posts
    How did I download it in 8 minutes then?

14. Post #294
    July 2008
    3,601 Posts
    Jesus guys, let some of us download.
    Reply With Quote Edit / Delete Reply Windows 7 United States Show Events Funny Funny x 1 (list)

15. Post #295
    December 2010
    6,387 Posts
    Have some more headshots and such to tide you all over:
    Mind if I use that bottom one as a steam avatar?

16. Post #296
    Gold Member
    November 2008
    8,960 Posts
    Jesus guys, let some of us download.
    No. If I don't get to play, no one does.
    Reply With Quote Edit / Delete Reply Windows 7 United States Show Events Funny Funny x 10 (list)

17. Post #297
    December 2010
    2,532 Posts
    I'm surprised this game is so popular, I didn't think that many people had played the first game.
    Reply With Quote Edit / Delete Reply Windows 7 United States Show Events Agree Agree x 1 (list)

18. Post #298
    Gold Member
    March 2007
    15,334 Posts
    I'm surprised this game is so popular, I didn't think that many people had played the first game.
    Because it looked really generic. This one has X-RAY SLOW MOTION OMG
    Reply With Quote Edit / Delete Reply Windows 7 Russian Federation Show Events Agree Agree x 3Dumb Dumb x 2 (list)

19. Post #299
    June 2008
    441 Posts
    I am genuinely angry. The last time I've been this impatient was wait for a game to Release and here I am stressing over a demo!
    Reply With Quote Edit / Delete Reply Windows 7 United States Show Events Agree Agree x 1 (list)

20. Post #300
    March 2010
    279 Posts
    I was almost done the download. I had 200mb left and then the servers went overloaded and now I have to go to work. Sad day.

21. Post #301
    Gold Member
    June 2009
    2,898 Posts
    just let me download steam..please just let me download.

22. Post #302
    Gold Member
    February 2010
    433 Posts
    Fucking.
    Steam.
    Servers...

23. Post #303
    Gold Member
    January 2008
    4,816 Posts
    Mind if I use that bottom one as a steam avatar?
    Feel free.

Reply With Quote Edit / Delete Reply Windows 7 United Kingdom Show Events Funny Funny x 3 (list)

24. Post #304
    Gold Member
    March 2007
    15,334 Posts
    Being a nazi sure is boring.
    Reply With Quote Edit / Delete Reply Windows 7 Russian Federation Show Events Funny Funny x 11 (list)

25. Post #305
    Gold Member
    February 2005
    2,673 Posts
    I see i'm not the only one having trouble downloading the demo.
    Reply With Quote Edit / Delete Reply Windows 7 Show Events Agree Agree x 1 (list)

26. Post #306
    Gold Member
    July 2011
    797 Posts
    I didn't know the PC demo was out, holy shit.

27. Post #307
    Gold Member
    January 2005
    18,844 Posts
    God dammit my download is stuck at 45% saying it's paused.

28. Post #308
    July 2010
    4,319 Posts
    There's just one thing missing from this, and possibly all sniper games: Psychological effect. I mean, picture this: You're in cover, but you're pinned down by three Nazis and their Sargent. Sure, you could pop in and out, OR you can, with a slightly trickier shot, nail the sargent right between the eyes, causing said Nazis to run the fuck away of just crawl into a corner, go foetal and suck their thumbs.
    Reply With Quote Edit / Delete Reply Windows 7 United Kingdom Show Events Disagree Disagree x 2 (list)

29. Post #309
    Gold Member
    January 2005
    18,844 Posts
    Yeah what the fuck. I try to resume it and it just pauses again instantly.
    Reply With Quote Edit / Delete Reply Windows 7 Show Events Agree Agree x 3 (list)

30. Post #310

February 2010
    3,109 Posts
    I can't even fucking start it, been trying for an hour or so.
    Reply With Quote Edit / Delete Reply Windows 7 Brazil Show Events Agree Agree x 3 (list)

31. Post #311
    Gold Member
    February 2010
    433 Posts

All as planned.

Edited:
    This.
    Reply With Quote Edit / Delete Reply Windows 7 United States Show Events Funny Funny x 6 (list)

32. Post #312
    Gold Member
    January 2005
    18,844 Posts
    So I figured I'd just start over and now it won't even let me download it. It's giving me the same BS about busy servers that it was 3 FUCKING HOURS AGO.

Sometimes Steam really pisses me right the fuck off.
    Reply With Quote Edit / Delete Reply Windows 7 Show Events Agree Agree x 2 (list)

33. Post #313
    YOU ARE DUMB AND NOBODY LIKES YOU
    January 2010
    6,205 Posts
    i was sure as hell that this game was going to be lame even with the x-ray stuff

i am so glad they gave us PC users a demo. this is now pretty much the only game i care about coming out this year, haha

34. Post #314
    kill yourself
    June 2006
    25,840 Posts
    Having a demo only goes so far.

Letting people actually download it? Apparently overrated.

I'm not really scrambling to get it, I just try a couple times every 10 minutes or so and it's just not working.
    Reply With Quote Edit / Delete Reply Windows 7 United States Show Events Agree Agree x 6 (list)

35. Post #315
    Gold Member
    November 2011
    12,197 Posts
    We should have zombies in a Halloween expansion.

36. Post #316
    open.gl
    February 2007
    7,431 Posts
    If someone who managed to download it sends the Steam files to me, I will host them.
    Reply With Quote Edit / Delete Reply Windows 7 Netherlands Show Events Friendly Friendly x 10 (list)

37. Post #317
    Gold Member
    January 2005
    18,844 Posts
    If someone who managed to download it sends the Steam files to me, I will host them.
    Someone please send him the files!
    Reply With Quote Edit / Delete Reply Windows 7 Show Events Agree Agree x 4 (list)

38. Post #318
    January 2010
    5,139 Posts
    Also, I made this for some reason.

Reply With Quote Edit / Delete Reply Windows 7 United States Show Events Funny Funny x 15Late Late x 1 (list)

39. Post #319
    Gold Member
    November 2008
    8,960 Posts
    Being a nazi sure is boring.
    He's not bored. He's with two invisible friends.
    Reply With Quote Edit / Delete Reply Windows 7 United States Show Events Optimistic Optimistic x 1 (list)

40. Post #320
    December 2010
    6,387 Posts
    How do I send the steam files. Err, I mean what do I need to send and what do I need to send them with.
    Reply With Quote Edit / Delete Reply Windows 7 United States Show Events Winner Winner x 1 (list)