1. Post #5481
    Oh no, what have I done!
    November 2007
    21,634 Posts
    Already up to 120 screenshots from this game.

Beat you.
    Reply With Quote Edit / Delete Windows 7 United States Show Events

2. Post #5482
    November 2010
    8,512 Posts
    I'm loving these comics. Sam Lake should do more comic work.

3. Post #5483
    January 2012
    1,140 Posts

shirt is so fucking COMFORTABLE oh my god

now to grow a beard, shave my hair, and find some chrome rimmed aviators
    loose some weight please
    Reply With Quote Edit / Delete Windows 7 United States Show Events Dumb Dumb x 17Funny Funny x 8Agree Agree x 4Friendly Friendly x 1 (list)

4. Post #5484
    April 2009
    1,095 Posts
    I finnaly experieced TDM teamwork like on the rockstar screens.

Reply With Quote Edit / Delete Windows 7 Czech Republic Show Events Informative Informative x 1 (list)

5. Post #5485
    Gold Member
    August 2005
    1,458 Posts
    While another one is still experiencing this evil mastermind
    Reply With Quote Edit / Delete Windows 7 Sweden Show Events Agree Agree x 1 (list)

6. Post #5486
    June 2010
    5,580 Posts

Nothing like having your teammates shoot suppressive fire as you flak the enemy.
    Reply With Quote Edit / Delete Windows 7 Finland Show Events

7. Post #5487
    April 2009
    1,095 Posts
    While another one is still experiencing this evil mastermind
    I got this in 7 out of 10 attempts to connect..
    Reply With Quote Edit / Delete Windows 7 Czech Republic Show Events Informative Informative x 1 (list)

8. Post #5488
    Rust Customer Helpdesk - leave a message on my profile!
    September 2005
    63,056 Posts
    if by load you mean the "loading..." that appears in the bottom right during the prerendered cutscenes, its just bullshit that was left in as r* probably underestimated modern pcs
    yeah.... r* underestimating modern pcs...

ohhhhhh..........
    Reply With Quote Edit / Delete Windows 7 Australia Show Events Funny Funny x 3Dumb Dumb x 1 (list)

9. Post #5489
    June 2010
    800 Posts
    Max Payne 3: Australian Edition.
    Reply With Quote Edit / Delete Windows 7 United States Show Events Funny Funny x 3 (list)

10. Post #5490
    Dennab
    February 2008
    10,478 Posts
    Have anyone bought the Rockstar pass?
    Reply With Quote Edit / Delete Windows 7 Sweden Show Events Agree Agree x 1 (list)

11. Post #5491
    Gold Member
    February 2006
    14,813 Posts
    loose some weight please
    nah, thanks for your concern though
    Reply With Quote Edit / Delete Windows 7 United Kingdom Show Events Zing Zing x 4Funny Funny x 2Friendly Friendly x 1 (list)

12. Post #5492
    If someone calls you a whore, salute them!
    July 2007
    13,734 Posts
    loose some weight please
    What if he wants to tight some weight?
    Reply With Quote Edit / Delete Windows 7 United States Show Events Zing Zing x 8Agree Agree x 1 (list)

13. Post #5493
    Gold Member
    July 2009
    4,168 Posts
    Reply With Quote Edit / Delete Windows 7 United States Show Events Funny Funny x 1 (list)

14. Post #5494
    Ah yes "opinions"
    October 2005
    16,899 Posts
    Okay fuck Chapter VIII on new york minute with a rusty fork.

- i'm doing fine then WHAM! Last stand and can't hit the guy who shot me because the camera can't see him.
    - Doing fine, hit shootdodge, "LOL IMMA JUST JUMP OFF THIS SMALL DROP TO A KILL AREA, NO PROB!"
    - Doing good when "CAUGHT MY FOOT ON THIS COVER, LEMMIE JUST GET OUT OF SHOOT DODGE SO THAT MOLOTOV CAN KILL YOU BRO"
    Reply With Quote Edit / Delete Windows 7 United Kingdom Show Events Artistic Artistic x 3 (list)

15. Post #5495
    Dangit Peggy, who threw out this mayon naise jar; I use it to store, extra screws.
    February 2008
    939 Posts
    i'm doing fine then WHAM! Last stand and can't hit the guy who shot me because the camera can't see him.
    Press H.
    Reply With Quote Edit / Delete Windows 7 United States Show Events Agree Agree x 1 (list)

16. Post #5496
    November 2011
    501 Posts
    I've played more multiplayer than 232 players in our crew.

Cmon people, you're making the crew look bad.

EDIT: Scratch that, the 12 console players don't count. So 220.
    Reply With Quote Edit / Delete Windows 7 United States Show Events Dumb Dumb x 1 (list)

17. Post #5497
    If someone calls you a whore, salute them!
    July 2007
    13,734 Posts

No we just have shit to do.
    Reply With Quote Edit / Delete Windows 7 United States Show Events Agree Agree x 2 (list)

18. Post #5498
    Gold Member
    February 2006
    1,535 Posts
    Played a TDM today and got accused of hacking...by someone on my own team. I didn't take it personally because he ended the match with a 3-24 k/d. I guess now that hacks are so rampant the game is slowly turning into "everyone's a hacker because I suck."

Had a 24-12 k/d. That's nothing worth boasting about. I guess I was bad hacker.

Apparently I'm 8th in the Crew? It said something about ranking last I checked. I'm very surprised if that's legit.
    Reply With Quote Edit / Delete Windows 7 Philippines Show Events Agree Agree x 2 (list)

19. Post #5499
    Ah yes "opinions"
    October 2005
    16,899 Posts

I have exams that determine which university I go to, which in turn determines how I spend the next 4 years of my life, which in turn potentially determines the rest of my life.

So I think I have bigger fish to fry than making a number go up in a video game

Edited:

Played a TDM today and got accused of hacking...by someone on my own team. I didn't take it personally because he ended the match with a 3-24 k/d. I guess now that hacks are so rampant the game is slowly turning into "everyone's a hacker because I suck."

Had a 24-12 k/d. That's nothing worth boasting about. I guess I was bad hacker.
    I got accused of hacking when this happened once:

Reply With Quote Edit / Delete Windows 7 United Kingdom Show Events Artistic Artistic x 2Agree Agree x 2 (list)

20. Post #5500
    September 2009
    7,037 Posts

I'll play multiplayer if the damn game lets me.
    Reply With Quote Edit / Delete Windows 7 United States Show Events Agree Agree x 2 (list)

21. Post #5501
    AUTISTIC DOTA WANKER
    June 2006
    7,361 Posts
    -snip-
    Reply With Quote Edit / Delete Windows 7 United Kingdom Show Events

22. Post #5502
    November 2007
    126 Posts
    I just got the game only a few days ago and been playing the multiplayer pretty much since then every day. Problem is I keep getting disconnected when it was never a problem initially.

23. Post #5503
    Gold Member
    September 2007
    15,933 Posts
    yeah.... r* underestimating modern pcs...

ohhhhhh..........
    gtaiv ran like shit because it was programmed like shit
    my shitty 8800gt with a q6600 and 2gb of ddr2 ram ran it better than my current 260gtx and q9600 with 6gb of ddr2 ram

max payne 3 on the other hand, still running fine on normal-high settings with the latter setup
    not to mention, my loading times are almost instant when i'm getting into arcade mode/multiplayer, but for the story/cutscenes in arcade, its always at predefined points that both consoles also had
    Reply With Quote Edit / Delete Windows Vista United States Show Events Dumb Dumb x 3Agree Agree x 1 (list)

24. Post #5504
    Gold Member
    December 2009
    856 Posts
    What does that do? I have that problem all the time.

25. Post #5505
    Dennab
    November 2009
    2,472 Posts
    Changes the view from one shoulder to the other.
    Reply With Quote Edit / Delete Windows XP Canada Show Events Informative Informative x 1 (list)

26. Post #5506
    Gold Member
    June 2010
    2,432 Posts
    You should bind it to something else for easy access.

27. Post #5507
    April 2011
    204 Posts
    Not sure how this happened
    I just got shot, then instead of the regular death screen, it was just one window showing what was happening in that one spot in real time
    My mini map worked and i could still run around. I couldnt shoot but I was able to do everything else
    Also I was invulnerable

Eventually I found where the camera was pointing

after 3 minutes or so of this non sense I dropped dead

weirdest glitch ive come across in this game lol
    Reply With Quote Edit / Delete Windows Vista United States Show Events Funny Funny x 3 (list)

28. Post #5508
    September 2009
    7,037 Posts
    Just won my first Rookie Deathmatch, complete with spamming F as the Max Payne 2 model. A little weird that he basically screams out lines from the previous games in his new gritty voice, but oh well, awesome references as it is. Something about this multiplayer frustrates me, but i'm not sure what yet.

29. Post #5509
    June 2010
    3,859 Posts
    Changes the view from one shoulder to the other.
    ...You mean to tell me that there's been an option to do that all along?

I am so fucking pissed; I went through the whole game like that.
    Reply With Quote Edit / Delete Windows 7 United States Show Events Funny Funny x 1 (list)

30. Post #5510
    Dennab
    November 2009
    2,472 Posts
    Wasn't really new to me since this game has almost exactly the same default controls as RDR.
    Reply With Quote Edit / Delete Windows XP Canada Show Events

31. Post #5511
    Ah yes "opinions"
    October 2005
    16,899 Posts
    8 more slots till we're full.
    Reply With Quote Edit / Delete Windows 7 United Kingdom Show Events

32. Post #5512
    Gold Member
    October 2008
    8,769 Posts
    Could someone upload the MP1 mod editor? I got the game on Steam and it didn't come with it.
    Reply With Quote Edit / Delete Windows 7 United States Show Events Optimistic Optimistic x 1 (list)

33. Post #5513
    Gold Member
    January 2005
    7,671 Posts
    You guys never invited me.

Foosili.
    Reply With Quote Edit / Delete Windows 7 Show Events

34. Post #5514
    Eyes like a god damn hawk
    March 2011
    4,709 Posts
    Every damn time I try to play Gang Wars, 4 out of 5 time it'll either be an infinite loading, it'll disconnect, give some random error or something else.
    Reply With Quote Edit / Delete Windows 7 Serbia Show Events Agree Agree x 5 (list)

35. Post #5515
    September 2009
    7,037 Posts
    Every damn time I try to play Gang Wars, 4 out of 5 time it'll either be an infinite loading, it'll disconnect, give some random error or something else.
    I found out today that the one 4chan guy was right; it's not quite infinite loading, it's someone on the list simply not being able to load the level and causing everyone else to be stuck on the screen until their loading fixes or otherwise. Add onto that the people that leave and then new people take their spots and also have to load. At least, this is what I assume is the case; got two cases of 'infinite loading' but simply waited them out and then managed to get into both games.

If anything, it's a problem with Rockstar's method of starting multiplayer matches; anyone can come and go as they please mid-match, but it forces itself to wait until everyone's loaded up from the lobby, which is probably the main problem.

36. Post #5516
    March 2010
    3,308 Posts
    Just starting chapter 9.    I was told my small issues with the plot would be improved later on. So far they have not been. Don't get me wrong, I am absolutely loving every second of this game. It's just at this point I'm wondering why they didn't just do the whole game in Hoboken. So far everything happening in Brazil is more of a job to Max and doesn't seem very personal. Does anyone else feel the same way(warn me if you're posting spoilers for any chapter after 8)?   
    Reply With Quote Edit / Delete Windows 7 United States Show Events Agree Agree x 7 (list)

37. Post #5517
    July 2010
    3,754 Posts
    You should bind it to something else for easy access.
    I have mine binded to one of my mouse thumb buttons. It's so fucking useful. I absolutely hated it when the game would randomly switch the camera to the other side.
    Reply With Quote Edit / Delete Windows 7 Canada Show Events Agree Agree x 4 (list)

38. Post #5518
    Gold Member
    February 2006
    6,751 Posts
    Just starting chapter 9.    I was told my small issues with the plot would be improved later on. So far they have not been. Don't get me wrong, I am absolutely loving every second of this game. It's just at this point I'm wondering why they didn't just do the whole game in Hoboken. So far everything happening in Brazil is more of a job to Max and doesn't seem very personal. Does anyone else feel the same way(warn me if you're posting spoilers for any chapter after 8)?   
    Yeah, I do get what you mean. It doesn't really have much to do with Max at all. The first game was about avenging his wife and daughter's deaths, the second game was about resolving things with the rest of the characters, and the third game is just... some random shit that just sort of happens.

39. Post #5519
    June 2010
    3,859 Posts
    Well he's not as emotionally attached to them. It seemed to me he did it only out of his personal convictions.

40. Post #5520
    March 2010
    3,308 Posts
    Okay when you take multiple screenshots in a short amount of time, isn't steam supposed to not include the screenshot overlay in the shots?

For example this:

I'm pretty sure Steam isn't supposed to take a picture of that overlay. Screwed up a few of my good shots(including my favorite screenshot).

Regardless I'm amazed at how many wallpaper worthy screenshots I got during actual gameplay. Not cutscenes, no console commands or editing, just playing. I mean it's absolutely fantastic.

Reply With Quote Edit / Delete Windows 7 United States Show Events Artistic Artistic x 3 (list)