1. Post #1
    January 2012
    199 Posts
    I am quite disappointed to see there are no Burnout Paradise models. I myself want to port models from Burnout Paradise, but I have no experience of porting unfortunately. I was wondering if anyone could port the cars and props from Burnout Paradise.
    Police Cars:

Toy Cars:

Cars:

Motorcycles:

Civilian Cars:
    Reply With Quote Edit / Delete Reply Windows 7 United States Show Events Agree Agree x 10Winner Winner x 2 (list)

2. Post #2
    January 2012
    826 Posts
    +1 Revenge Racer and Dust Storm. I love the Burnout series
    Reply With Quote Edit / Delete Reply Windows 7 United States Show Events Agree Agree x 1 (list)

3. Post #3

4. Post #4
    September 2011
    2,009 Posts
    Support, especially for the motorcycles.
    Reply With Quote Edit / Delete Reply Windows 7 United States Show Events Agree Agree x 2Disagree Disagree x 1 (list)

5. Post #5
    Gold Member
    August 2008
    861 Posts
    All of my want. I did suggest this idea to Sgt Sgt a couple of years back, but he said that someone he knew tried and had issues with shaders or something... I donno.

6. Post #6
    January 2012
    199 Posts
    All of my want. I did suggest this idea to Sgt Sgt a couple of years back, but he said that someone he knew tried and had issues with shaders or something... I donno.
    Its best to try again. Maybe it might work this time.

7. Post #7
    Just a Homestuck OC with a massive dick
    April 2011
    2,433 Posts
    +1, for the UK police car.

8. Post #8
    January 2012
    199 Posts
    Thanks for all the support, guys. I really appreciate the support, but is anyone willing to actually port these models? Currently right now, I need to figure out how to extract models from PS3.

9. Post #9
    January 2012
    199 Posts
    I really don't want to have bump this many times, but at the same time I hope someone will acknowledge this thread and will port and release these.

10. Post #10
    Just a Homestuck OC with a massive dick
    April 2011
    2,433 Posts
    Just remember that it'll be a lot of work.

11. Post #11
    January 2012
    199 Posts
    Just remember that it'll be a lot of work.
    I understand it is a lot of work, but I still try because pretty much the only way to get the Police Cars (except 2 cars, Hunter Citizen and the Police Racing WTR version) and most DLCs if not all since PC Burnout Store is closed down in late 2010 unless if someone who has the Ultimate Box and also bought some or all of the DLCs (Legendary Cars,Toys Cars, and Boost Specials only) before late 2010, then it definitely possible to extract all these cars via 3D Ripper DX.

12. Post #12
    January 2012
    199 Posts
    I have been looking for previous threads (all dated from 2010) about the same topic as have before I made this thread. From what I seen, they have not been so lucky as I have.
    I have also been looking for guides about how to extract Burnout Paradise models from PS3 and made a thread about it here: http://facepunch.com/threads/1180579

13. Post #13
    January 2012
    199 Posts
    Bump

14. Post #14
    January 2012
    199 Posts
    I found the tools.
    PS3 Version Only:
    http://www.mediafire.com/?9i17pdbbyju0fir

15. Post #15
    January 2012
    199 Posts
    Someone has to do this and to make work on Gmod. I mean if you have the PC Version, you could just use 3D Ripper DX. And if you have PS3 and Xbox 360, you could use some kind of iso editor/viewer.

16. Post #16
    January 2012
    826 Posts
    I don't seem to get it why no one wants to do this. Someone has to do this and to make work on Gmod. I mean if you have the PC Version, you could just use 3D Ripper DX. And if you have PS3 and Xbox 360, you could use some kind of iso editor/viewer.
    If my computer was better I would. tried loading a ps2 game on an emulator, and it crashed everytime.

17. Post #17
    January 2012
    199 Posts
    If my computer was better I would. tried loading a ps2 game on an emulator, and it crashed everytime.
    Regrading my last post, I felt a little impatient and I am sorry about that. I was going to attempt to try to get the PS3 iso, but I don't know what to do.

18. Post #18
    January 2012
    199 Posts
    Bump and also some more references:
    (From http://www.trackmania-carpark.com/fo...hp?f=3&t=13859)
    (From http://www.operationburnout.com/foru...ise-3d-models/)
    Civilian Cars

Cars:

Police Car:

19. Post #19
    September 2011
    840 Posts
    I like the green SUV in the first row of pics. They say it's a Chrysler Aspen on IGCD, and well, I really like Aspens. The thing about it though is that it has an extended wheelbase. an interesting concept, if unfortunately fictional. If I had the game I'd definitely rip a few models. just wish I had the time and money.

20. Post #20
    January 2012
    199 Posts
    I like the green SUV in the first row of pics. They say it's a Chrysler Aspen on IGCD, and well, I really like Aspens. The thing about it though is that it has an extended wheelbase. an interesting concept, if unfortunately fictional. If I had the game I'd definitely rip a few models. just wish I had the time and money.
    Well, you can a trial version of the Ultimate Box that last for 30 Minutes or get it by....Not going to mention it because I think you know what it is. Anyways, I see what I can do.

21. Post #21
    January 2012
    199 Posts
    I managed to rip the Hunter Mesquite with 3D Ripper. I don't have 3D Max yet. So here are the files for the Mesquite.
    http://minus.com/mbq3WoUnP5/
    Reply With Quote Edit / Delete Reply Windows 7 United States Show Events Winner Winner x 1 (list)

22. Post #22
    October 2010
    1,023 Posts
    I managed to rip the Hunter Mesquite with 3D Ripper. I don't have 3D Max yet. So here are the files for the Mesquite.
    http://minus.com/mbq3WoUnP5/
    take the student version, it's free for 2 or 3 years

23. Post #23
    January 2012
    199 Posts
    take the student version, it's free for 2 or 3 years
    EDIT: I will wait for tomorrow. Thanks anyways.
    Reply With Quote Edit / Delete Reply Windows 7 United States Show Events Friendly Friendly x 1 (list)

24. Post #24
    January 2012
    199 Posts

Got 3D Max and I converted it to .obj. Making Some Progress here.
    Reply With Quote Edit / Delete Reply Windows 7 United States Show Events Winner Winner x 1 (list)

25. Post #25
    January 2012
    199 Posts
    In case you were wondering, I don't think I can do this myself alone. So I am going need some help.
    The files are here. http://minus.com/lgGl9CWL5IePt
    In .OBJ Format also with the textures and shaders that was ripped from 3D Ripper DX.

26. Post #26
    January 2012
    199 Posts
    You are going like this.

Got into .obj format.

27. Post #27
    September 2011
    840 Posts
    You are going like this.

Got into .obj format.
    Very nice man. looks like it just needs a skew adjustment and its textures. hopefully it won't require a ground-up rebuild like that one I ripped from splinter cell(although I'd be glad to do that if it was needed). Mine still needs a new set of textures. UV maps are still screwed.

28. Post #28
    January 2012
    199 Posts
    Very nice man. looks like it just needs a skew adjustment and its textures. hopefully it won't require a ground-up rebuild like that one I ripped from splinter cell(although I'd be glad to do that if it was needed). Mine still needs a new set of textures. UV maps are still screwed.
    Thanks. I will deal with that later since this isn't my main focus right now, but I can provide you the files if you want to, so you can play around with it. My main focus right now is to rip all the Original Paradise Cars from Learner's License to the End of Class C License. Currently I have only successfully ripped the Mesquite, the Pioneer, and the Ikusa GT. I still need to rip the rest of the cars. Maybe I should make a WIP Thread of this.

29. Post #29
    September 2011
    840 Posts
    Thanks. I will deal with that later since this isn't my main focus right now, but I can provide you the files if you want to, so you can play around with it. My main focus right now is to rip all the Original Paradise Cars from Learner's License to the End of Class C License. Currently I have only successfully ripped the Mesquite, the Pioneer, and the Ikusa GT. I still need to rip the rest of the cars. Maybe I should make a WIP Thread of this.
    Please do send the files. And a WIP thread is a great idea.

30. Post #30
    January 2012
    199 Posts
    Please do send the files. And a WIP thread is a great idea.
    http://minus.com/lDjtXE980NPC2
    I also included the .3dr if you want to rip more models from there.
    Textures are also there, but you might want to use 3D Max if you want to find the textures. (My 3D Max keeps on crashing like every 5 Mins.)

31. Post #31
    January 2012
    199 Posts