1. Post #201
    I AM A PUTRID FUCK WHO CHASES AFTER PEOPLE'S VANS, SCARES GIRLS, FELL FOR A RANDOM FUCK ON THE INTERNET WHO I'VE NEVER EVEN SEEN, AND SHOVED RUSTY NAILS DOWN MY COCK FOR THEM.
    July 2008
    4,193 Posts
    Then there was a time someone sent him a 200 word email and his simply was simply "Whatever."
    Multiple cases of that, but he made a follow up response that didn't look related at all to what was said in the original message.

2. Post #202
    March 2012
    1,701 Posts
    How does a "retard" write so perfectly? So you all suck.
    Reply With Quote Edit / Delete Reply Windows 7 Australia Show Events Dumb Dumb x 12Informative Informative x 1 (list)

3. Post #203
    Gold Member
    February 2010
    14,393 Posts
    There's a difference between being autistic and being retarded.
    Reply With Quote Edit / Delete Reply Windows Vista United States Show Events Zing Zing x 7Agree Agree x 4 (list)

4. Post #204
    If the mods approve of this title they hereby admit that they are all massive faggots
    October 2009
    9,617 Posts
    http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/High-functioning_autism

5. Post #205
    Gold Member
    March 2009
    4,436 Posts
    Hehehe
    http://sonichu.com/cwcki/Chris_and_English

6. Post #206
    September 2009
    2,020 Posts
    Chris-Chan may be autistic but he probably has several other psychological or neurological disorders tossed into the mix.

7. Post #207
    Gold Member
    February 2011
    5,298 Posts
    Then there was a time someone sent him a 200 word email and his simply was simply "Whatever."
    You're forgetting how at one point Chris began to respond to certain e-mails (Mainly ones he didn't like or didn't bother to read) with this stock response:

Chris posted:
    Your letter has been read fully, and your thoughts have been inputed and accepted for better improvement. Thank you for your time and efforts.
    First time it came up he used it 10 times.

8. Post #208
    I paid $999.99 for a forum upgrade and all I got was a beating from my mother :(
    February 2005
    16,956 Posts
    So Chris-chan is a autistic manchild who still lives at home with his mother, probably didn't go to college, draws child-like fanart of Sonic the Hedgehog, and is a general retarded (as in a health disability and not an insult) person.

He needs some psychological therapy.
    Reply With Quote Edit / Delete Reply Windows Vista Show Events Agree Agree x 7 (list)

9. Post #209
    Reply With Quote Edit / Delete Reply Windows XP United Arab Emirates Show Events Funny Funny x 16 (list)

10. Post #210
    Reply With Quote Edit / Delete Reply Windows 7 United States Show Events Funny Funny x 4 (list)

11. Post #211
    Reply With Quote Edit / Delete Reply Windows 7 Norway Show Events Agree Agree x 3Disagree Disagree x 1 (list)

12. Post #212
    Gold Member
    March 2009
    4,436 Posts
    Or the time he used red string and a paper heart saying "return to sender" as a way of fishing girls. Or the attraction sign V2, a man bra reading "Want vagina"

I don't get why this guy has a cult following. I feel sorry for the dude. He's got a problem and he should get it treated
    Read further into how much of a selfish cock he really is.
    http://sonichu.com/cwcki/Chris_and_his_Ego
    http://sonichu.com/cwcki/Chris_and_hypocrisy
    http://sonichu.com/cwcki/Chris_and_money
    http://sonichu.com/cwcki/Chris_and_death

Edited:

He's bought almost every game on the PS3 ever with Welfare money and only plays about a third of them. This is what he spends it all on.
    Reply With Quote Edit / Delete Reply Mac Australia Show Events Agree Agree x 2 (list)

13. Post #213
    Gold Member
    March 2011
    1,030 Posts
    He's bought almost every game on the PS3 ever with Welfare money and only plays about a third of them. This is what he spends it all on.
    What about his sex toys?

"Chris could very likely be left with a ridiculous $8,000 in spending money, as in, for more sex toys and video games."

14. Post #214
    Gold Member
    March 2009
    4,436 Posts
    What about his sex toys?

"Chris could very likely be left with a ridiculous $8,000 in spending money, as in, for more sex toys and video games."
    Never forget... Never forget... Never foruughhh god the anal beadsuuyghhh
    Reply With Quote Edit / Delete Reply Mac Australia Show Events Informative Informative x 1 (list)

15. Post #215
    Gold Member
    September 2011
    11,605 Posts
    Chris-Chan may be autistic but he probably has several other psychological or neurological disorders tossed into the mix.

He's had plenty of psych evals which haven't found anything else
    Reply With Quote Edit / Delete Reply Brunei Darussalam Show Events Informative Informative x 2 (list)

16. Post #216
    Movie quote goes here, because...
    Dennab
    October 2008
    8,076 Posts
    ohwowlol posted:
    Of course, there is more to this story than Chris lets on. In conversations with his gal-pals years afterward, Chris admitted that the topic of homosexuality had come up in a group discussion in class. Chris made a derogatory and inappropriate comment (in his words, he emitted "exclamations you'd likely hear from a black person in church"), and was promptly told to leave.
    Edited:

The More i read of him, the more i think of his condition as chronic drunkenness.

17. Post #217
    December 2009
    2,942 Posts
    I am pretty sure this is all true. But he might state this cause people bully him or about his illness. I genuinely feel sorry for him. I know alot of downs people who can seemingly act self fish sometimes but they're all good inside. I am pretty sure its the same for Chris too.
    Reply With Quote Edit / Delete Reply Windows 7 Norway Show Events Disagree Disagree x 2Agree Agree x 1 (list)

18. Post #218
    Clops with bisousbisous daily <3
    December 2010
    9,188 Posts
    What's the name of the program that this was made in?
    Reply With Quote Edit / Delete Reply Windows 7 United States Show Events Agree Agree x 1 (list)

19. Post #219
    Gold Member
    March 2009
    4,436 Posts
    I am pretty sure this is all true. But he might state this cause people bully him or about his illness. I genuinely feel sorry for him. I know alot of downs people who can seemingly act self fish sometimes but they're all good inside. I am pretty sure its the same for Chris too.
    But I hope you realize he could simply stop attacking back at the trolls and take his stuff off the internet. Everything here is of his own undoing. Why do you think he's going to court? Chris has shown exactly no compassion for anyone. Let's not forget Vivian, the white knight who attempted to help him and ended up quitting in rage because "It's like beating down a brick wall."

She even wrote a book for him, like i said before, he said "Nice cover, hope I'm not being charged."
    Reply With Quote Edit / Delete Reply Mac Australia Show Events Agree Agree x 2 (list)

20. Post #220
    Chris Chan should get a movie

comedy gold
    Reply With Quote Edit / Delete Reply Windows 7 United States Show Events Agree Agree x 3Funny Funny x 1Dumb Dumb x 1Winner Winner x 1 (list)

21. Post #221
    Gold Member
    August 2008
    15,118 Posts
    I would only feel sorry for someone like Chris is he actually realised he has a problem, and would accept help for it rather than outright refusing. But due to his upbringing he seems to be quite deadset in his ways, and his interactions with the Internet are just making him worse because he just can't realise when people are fucking with him.
    Reply With Quote Edit / Delete Reply Windows 7 United Kingdom Show Events Agree Agree x 10Disagree Disagree x 1 (list)

22. Post #222
    September 2009
    2,020 Posts
    I would only feel sorry for someone like Chris is he actually realised he has a problem, and would accept help for it rather than outright refusing. But due to his upbringing he seems to be quite deadset in his ways, and his interactions with the Internet are just making him worse because he just can't realise when people are fucking with him.
    Dude, I have Asperger's Syndrome and I know I had problems, so do you know what I did? I went and got help, sure I had to jump through hoops for most of my life but I've made it far. Sure, I make a couple of mistakes now and then but I correct myself and I make sure it doesn't happen again.

But for Chris-Chan, he outright refuses to get help because he has an overinflated ego and a superiority complex that I liken to North Korea. His parents didn't help out because they were so fucking lazy, hopefully his mother will get taught a lesson or two if she gets a sentence of some sort.

23. Post #223
    Gold Member
    August 2008
    15,118 Posts
    Dude, I have Asperger's Syndrome and I know I had problems, so do you know what I did? I went and got help, sure I had to jump through hoops for most of my life but I've made it far. Sure, I make a couple of mistakes now and then but I correct myself and I make sure it doesn't happen again.

But for Chris-Chan, he outright refuses to get help because he has an overinflated ego and a superiority complex that I liken to North Korea. His parents didn't help out because they were so fucking lazy, hopefully his mother will get taught a lesson or two if she gets a sentence of some sort.
    I wasn't attacking people with Autism/ Aspergers (having a mild Aspergers myself that would be moronic), which your first part of your post sounds like you're complaining about in a way. More commenting on the fact that people who have Autistic Spectrum illnesses can recognise their problems, and look for professional help. Which he has refused to do for many reasons (as you mentioned, his ego plays a good part).

Sorry if that post came across as an attack of sorts. It wasn't intended to be one.
    Reply With Quote Edit / Delete Reply Windows 7 United Kingdom Show Events Agree Agree x 1 (list)

24. Post #224
    Gold Member
    March 2009
    4,436 Posts
    Dude, I have Asperger's Syndrome...
    According to CWC himself, your an AUTISM WANNABEE taking away the limelight away from the TRUE AND HONEST AUTISTICS!
    Reply With Quote Edit / Delete Reply Windows 7 Australia Show Events Funny Funny x 7 (list)

25. Post #225
    September 2009
    2,020 Posts
    According to CWC himself, your an AUTISM WANNABEE taking away the limelight away from the TRUE AND HONEST AUTISTICS!
    Seriously? When did he say that?

26. Post #226
    Gold Member
    March 2009
    4,436 Posts
    Seriously? When did he say that?
    Lemme hunt it down for you.

Edited:

Here it is in all of it's autistic glory!
    http://sonichu.com/cwcki/Asperger_syndrome

27. Post #227
    Gold Member
    June 2006
    10,664 Posts
    A whole damn page on it. I spit up my drink when I searched for it. He hates everything.

EDIT: Gah, that's what I get for taking my time reading a page.

28. Post #228
    Gold Member
    May 2011
    435 Posts
    Lemme hunt it down for you.

Edited:

Here it is in all of it's autistic glory!
    http://sonichu.com/cwcki/Asperger_syndrome
    That is really fucking disturbing.
    Reply With Quote Edit / Delete Reply Windows Vista United States Show Events Agree Agree x 1 (list)

29. Post #229
    http://sonichu.com/cwcki/Autism

"Chris's greatest dream is that his autism might one day be cured"

what the fuck?
    Reply With Quote Edit / Delete Reply Windows 7 United States Show Events Friendly Friendly x 9 (list)

30. Post #230
    July 2011
    6,504 Posts
    http://sonichu.com/cwcki/Autism

"Chris's greatest dream is that his autism might one day be cured"

what the fuck?
    oh god that is sad
    Reply With Quote Edit / Delete Reply Windows 7 United States Show Events Agree Agree x 4 (list)

31. Post #231
    oh god that is sad
    yeah especially since he could've have it instead dealt with but refused

I wonder what other mental issues he has

32. Post #232
    Movie quote goes here, because...
    Dennab
    October 2008
    8,076 Posts
    Anything that extensive self-isolation for 7 years could cause.

33. Post #233
    December 2009
    2,942 Posts
    " Chris has decided to become a recluse, refusing to make friends with anyone unless he knew him in the real world. However, this is a double-bladed sword as Chris refuses to interact with anyone in the real world as well. In the real world, if someone spotted Chris and knew him by name, even if they had heard of him from whatever remaining place is left for him to go to, he panics and runs, fearing that the person is actually a troll seeking to spread more information about him across the Internet. As well, if someone wanted to contact Chris through other means, even if that person had no idea who Chris was or what Sonichu was or anything that the trolls had done, Chris will shut them out because he doesn't know who they are and thus, has relegated them to the title of "troll".

This makes me feel sorry for him even more.
    Reply With Quote Edit / Delete Reply Windows 7 Norway Show Events Agree Agree x 7Funny Funny x 1 (list)

34. Post #234
    June 2010
    4,710 Posts
    It's what I've thought for a while. Bugger was dealt a bum deck to start with, and the internet's behavour toward him has only made it worse.

35. Post #235
    September 2009
    2,020 Posts
    Read through a couple of the entries on the wiki about him and heres what I'd have to say:

"Aspergers is Nothing At All Like Autism. I have stated this Fact over and over again in my replies to messages from people who tell me otherwise. I feel very sick and tired of hearing that false rumor that the two are Anything to Full Similar."

-Its on the autism spectrum, this is proven by researchers and psychologists.

"And those with Aspergers DARE try to take the Shine and Limelight AWAY from us Autistic people, not only with their "Social Flaws" and such possibly similar traits to Autism. But to SHUN us Autistics by being BETTER Communicatively and Mentally than us."

-Its true that Asperger's Syndrome is on the Higher part of the spectrum and that they function like normal individuals but they still have all the symptoms of autism.

"I STILL disagree with the "Scientists", regardless of how long they may have studied those psychological topics. EVEN if I am living a lie, I'd rather live this lie than believe that truth ever. I AM RESISTANT TO THE CHANGE!"

-Why do I find this ironic?

"I refuse to let something that has a name that sounds like a bad cut of meat and is NOT as Special as us take our light away."

-Like I said for the first quote its on the autism spectrum, but the name came from the man who may have originally discovered it in the first place. How ironic.

"For your information, the Fact of Aspergers being different from Autism and of it trying to steal the light is of MY Own Idea. I will NEVER conform to such a blasphemous link of any kind between the two."

-If it is his own idea, than that means he is uneducated on the subject and that he is making up shit.

"December 4, 2009

Good day, I, Christian Weston Chandler, of sound mind and body, type the following from honest personal opinions, and I apologize for all offensive remarks I will be making in the statement.

Aspergers is Nothing At All Like Autism. I have stated this Fact over and over again in my replies to messages from people who tell me otherwise. I feel very sick and tired of hearing that false rumor that the two are Anything to Full Similar.

Firstly, I can verify that I was diagnosed with Autism with papers in my parents' filing cabinets. And more current and immediate within my reach, I have the papers from my most recent Psychiatric Evaluation on November 5, 2004 with Dr. Zachariah C. Dameron, III, M.D. She reverifies my Autisim in this, and I quote, "Mr. Chandler is a 22-year-old man with a history of developmental delays and autism. Despite these limitations, he semms to have been quite successful in maximizing his academic abilities. Despite his significant delays in language, he has over the years developed relatively affective communication skills."

And with that, I have not only Helped cultivate the First Generation of Autistic People, but I have gone beyond the Autistic Dreams academically, communicatively and socially. Still, I have trouble maintaining Eye-Contact, my mentality is sometimes slow yet quick at other times. The people who first evaluated me ever even stated that I would never even make it to High School, much less even Write His Name. Take That and Smoke It, oldest doctors. I have worked very hard to achieve and maintain Honor Roll throughout Middle and High School, and even to make the PVCC Dean's List, and fulfill my parents' wishes to work for and earn the Degree and Certificate for Computer Aided Drafting and Design.

And those with Aspergers DARE try to take the Shine and Limelight AWAY from us Autistic people, not only with their "Social Flaws" and such possibly similar traits to Autism. But to SHUN us Autistics by being BETTER Communicatively and Mentally than us. I have received a message from one who DARED called me "Normal" in comparison to him. IF ANYTHING, the Asperger people ARE and HAVE BEEN NORMAL. They think they can one-up, or even match, autism with the Lack of Social Capability and their Clumsiness and such. THOSE Characteristics can be FAKED by them who are MOST NORMAL compared to us TRUE AUTISTIC PEOPLE.

Even their Title is flawed, "Aspergers"; it can be misconstrued into a Most Terrible Cut of Meat from any Animal; even something that can be picked nasally.

I have fought Long and Hard to make a Stand for the Autistic People; I will most certainly NOT let these impostors Steal the True Original Title of Autistic from any of us.

VICTORY OVER AUTISM BELONGS ONLY TO US TRUE AUTISTIC PEOPLE.

--ChrisChanSonichu 04:16, 5 December 2009 (CET) "

-Three words: What the fuck?

" Christopher C.W.C.: I'm not going to blame it on my autism; I have realized that I am over that now.
    Sarah May: Over what?
    Sarah May: Over your autism?
    Christopher C.W.C.: yes
    Sarah May: . . .
    Christopher C.W.C.: anyway, what is it that you want to do?
    Sarah May: Christian
    Sarah May: Are you serious?
    Sarah May: Autism is not influenza
    Sarah May: You don't 'get over it'
    Christopher C.W.C.: I've broken out of my autistic shell, and I am better able to socialize in public, with the past practices online. "

-Oh, the irony...

I'd like to see what else he has said about Asperger's Syndrome just for future references.
    Reply With Quote Edit / Delete Reply Windows XP United States Show Events Agree Agree x 2Dumb Dumb x 1 (list)

36. Post #236
    Gold Member
    December 2005
    6,053 Posts
    cwc in a nutshell
    Reply With Quote Edit / Delete Reply Linux United States Show Events Funny Funny x 1 (list)

37. Post #237
    The Devourer of Souls
    July 2011
    3,005 Posts
    I'm not sure what emotion i'm feeling reading this thread but I think it is somewhere along the lines of sadness and disappointment.

The amount of people that have followed his events throughout the web and find it funny... it's like watching people kick a puppy.
    I don't mind laughing at stupid people, that is fair enough.
    But there is some line when it isn't really their fault...
    Reply With Quote Edit / Delete Reply Windows 7 Canada Show Events Agree Agree x 4 (list)

38. Post #238
    Gold Member
    November 2005
    2,349 Posts
    I'm not sure what emotion i'm feeling reading this thread but I think it is somewhere along the lines of sadness and disappointment.

The amount of people that have followed his events throughout the web and find it funny... it's like watching people kick a puppy.
    It's his fault because Chris refuses to seek any kind of professional mental help for his autism. No, he didn't choose to have autism, but he chooses to remain untreated.
    Reply With Quote Edit / Delete Reply Windows 7 United States Show Events Agree Agree x 3Dumb Dumb x 1 (list)

39. Post #239
    Gold Member
    March 2009
    4,436 Posts

You are feeling the wrong way about this.

Edited:

Seriously read through the stuff he's done.
    Reply With Quote Edit / Delete Reply Windows 7 Australia Show Events Agree Agree x 3Dumb Dumb x 1 (list)

40. Post #240

Chris Chan would just go

*Deletes email

your entire argument, full of undeniable logic, down the drain
    Reply With Quote Edit / Delete Reply Windows 7 United States Show Events Agree Agree x 2Dumb Dumb x 1 (list)