1. Post #241
    Movie quote goes here, because...
    Dennab
    October 2008
    8,076 Posts
    It's his fault because Chris refuses to seek any kind of professional mental help for his autism. No, he didn't choose to have autism, but he chooses to remain untreated.
    One thing is to tell a stupid shit that he's fucking stupid. Another is to follow him around and scream it at him at every slight opportunity. That is what it's devolved into really...
    Reply With Quote Edit / Delete Reply Mac Denmark Show Events Agree Agree x 10 (list)

2. Post #242
    March 2009
    2,450 Posts
    tbh i wish he didn't get so much attention. I don't think he'd be so messed up if people didn't egg him on so much.
    Reply With Quote Edit / Delete Reply Windows XP Taiwan Show Events Agree Agree x 9 (list)

3. Post #243
    Gold Member
    August 2010
    23,086 Posts
    I STILL disagree with the "Scientists", regardless of how long they may have studied those psychological topics. EVEN if I am living a lie, I'd rather live this lie than believe that truth ever. I AM RESISTANT TO THE CHANGE!
    I refuse to let something that has a name that sounds like a bad cut of meat and is NOT as Special as us take our light away.
    And with that, I have not only Helped cultivate the First Generation of Autistic People,
    This can't be real. This cannot be real!
    Reply With Quote Edit / Delete Reply Windows 7 Netherlands Show Events Funny Funny x 9 (list)

4. Post #244
    Gold Member
    March 2009
    4,715 Posts
    He's actively said, word for word, that his mind is closed.

5. Post #245
    April 2007
    1,245 Posts
    This can't be real. This cannot be real!
    It's mind-boggling how skewed his vision of things are. It's like trying to convince God there's no religion based on him.
    Reply With Quote Edit / Delete Reply Windows 7 Estonia Show Events Agree Agree x 2 (list)

6. Post #246
    May 2010
    2,477 Posts
    This is why chris can is popular. Because you guys make such a big deal out of this
    Reply With Quote Edit / Delete Reply Windows 7 Hungary Show Events Dumb Dumb x 6Agree Agree x 1 (list)

7. Post #247
    Gold Member
    April 2012
    3,832 Posts
    This is why chris can is popular. Because you guys make such a big deal out of this
    Goddamn dude I am laughing so hard right now.

Do some research about the man, and you'll realize he got popular because he's such a fucking lolcow. It just snowballed from there.
    Reply With Quote Edit / Delete Reply Windows 7 United States Show Events Agree Agree x 5Dumb Dumb x 1 (list)

8. Post #248
    Gold Member
    August 2009
    15,159 Posts
    With the shit he's done and still do, it IS quite hard to just ignore.
    That said, he BADLY needs proper treatment from the correct authorities.

9. Post #249
    Gold Member
    March 2009
    4,715 Posts
    You can't blame US for what's happened here.
    Why not blame us for the Hindenburg as well!
    Reply With Quote Edit / Delete Reply Windows 7 Australia Show Events Dumb Dumb x 8Useful Useful x 1 (list)

10. Post #250
    Dennab
    October 2008
    8,076 Posts
    You can't blame US for what's happened here.
    Why not blame us for the Hindenburg as well!
    Wow. That was totally devoid of any logical co-relation.
    Reply With Quote Edit / Delete Reply Mac Denmark Show Events Agree Agree x 7Dumb Dumb x 1 (list)

11. Post #251
    The Devourer of Souls
    July 2011
    3,211 Posts
    It's his fault because Chris refuses to seek any kind of professional mental help for his autism. No, he didn't choose to have autism, but he chooses to remain untreated.
    The thing with that though is much of the effect of being closed off and refusing help is from being autistic. It carries personality traits with the disorder. So again, although he could do to accept help autism still has a heavy effect on that.
    Also possibly parentage likely.
    Reply With Quote Edit / Delete Reply Windows 7 Canada Show Events Disagree Disagree x 2 (list)

12. Post #252
    Gold Member
    August 2010
    23,086 Posts
    The thing with that though is much of the effect of being closed off and refusing help is from being autistic. It carries personality traits with the disorder. So again, although he could do to accept help autism still has a heavy effect on that.
    Also possibly parentage likely.
    I got diagnosed with a form of autism and I got help. This isn't a case of 'it's the autism', it's a case of 'it's his stubbornness'.
    Reply With Quote Edit / Delete Reply Windows 7 Netherlands Show Events Agree Agree x 4 (list)

13. Post #253
    July 2010
    5,173 Posts
    Just wanted to add my 2 cents about Chris-Chan's psychological condition here:

I know a lot of people who suffer from psychological disabilities. One of my best-friends online has aspergers, although he's so high-functioning I didn't even know until he told me. Another good friend of mine at school has mental disabilities which, from my knowledge, relate to autism. Another friend has Downs syndrome, and the son of my brother's boss also has Downs.

A lot of times the mentally challenged tend to use the environment around them to their advantage. My best-friend online has never given me trouble, but my offline friends have taken advantage of their treatment from time to time. My one friend with Downs use to hide in our chorus class all the time because she didn't feel like singing. My good friend tends to take advantage of opportunities as well. Two times we had meetings with our Principal about something serious, and both times he basically cut class during tests/projects so he could more or less get out of them. One time the school had to send out an APB over the security radios because he didn't tell a teacher he'd be with the Principal.

With boys/girls they're even worse. The same girl in chorus was insisting throughout one half of the year that this one kid was her boyfriend, to the point where he had to avoid her since she was acting so clingy. My same good friend has a severe crush on one of his friends, and has been actively doing things to woo her which somehow involve me helping. It was so bad she ended up changing her number so he couldn't contact her. He more or less also had a crush on our chorus teacher, to the point where he ended up having to talk to his case manager about how they were hanging around too much. He thinks he can't really control telling girls that they're beautiful, and any time we talk about his crush it's so one-sided there's no way to help him out.

All that said, my friends are good people and never look to maliciously hurt anybody. Chris-Chan obviously has some serious issues. But I've had my own experiences with friends or acquaintances who are mentally disabled taking scenarios to their advantage, and boys & girls tends to be a huge grey area.
    Reply With Quote Edit / Delete Reply Windows 7 United States Show Events Informative Informative x 2 (list)

14. Post #254
    Gold Member
    February 2009
    5,865 Posts
    top comments
    Reply With Quote Edit / Delete Reply Windows 7 United States Show Events Funny Funny x 5 (list)

15. Post #255
    Gold Member
    June 2006
    11,456 Posts
    I still can't get over how he didn't even care that his father died.

16. Post #256
    severe autism
    Reply With Quote Edit / Delete Reply Windows 7 United States Show Events Agree Agree x 1Dumb Dumb x 1 (list)

17. Post #257
    Dennab
    October 2008
    8,076 Posts
    -There was a bad joke here-

It's still bad.
    Reply With Quote Edit / Delete Reply Mac Denmark Show Events Dumb Dumb x 4 (list)

18. Post #258
    Gold Member
    August 2009
    15,159 Posts
    It's just a father...
    That's cold.

Like even Mr. Freeze would ask for a thick jacket cold.
    Reply With Quote Edit / Delete Reply Windows 7 Canada Show Events Funny Funny x 7 (list)

19. Post #259
    Gold Member
    August 2008
    15,659 Posts
    It's just a father...
    You seem to be one of the most awful beings on this website at times.

This is one of those times.
    Reply With Quote Edit / Delete Reply Windows 7 United Kingdom Show Events Agree Agree x 2 (list)

20. Post #260
    Dennab
    October 2008
    8,076 Posts
    You seem to be one of the most awful beings on this website at times.

This is one of those times.
    It's a shit joke, not a serious statement. I love my dad and i am sort-of-like appalled at his seeming indifference to his fathers death. Especially since it seems his father actually never REALLY gave up on Chris.

Also. How is it okay to e-bully and circle-hate on an autist, but awfully inhumane to not care if ones (or someone elses) father is dead? That just doesn't add up to me.

21. Post #261
    Gold Member
    March 2011
    1,040 Posts
    He has more than mental issues (he has vocal issues).

Reply With Quote Edit / Delete Reply Windows 7 United Kingdom Show Events Funny Funny x 1 (list)

22. Post #262
    Gold Member
    August 2010
    23,086 Posts
    Also. How is it okay to e-bully and circle-hate on an autist, but awfully inhumane to not care if ones (or someone elses) father is dead? That just doesn't add up to me.
    Because said autistic guy is a fucking dick?
    Reply With Quote Edit / Delete Reply Windows 7 Netherlands Show Events Agree Agree x 3 (list)

23. Post #263
    Gold Member
    March 2009
    4,715 Posts
    He cried more over his pet dog dying then his dad!
    But then he said that the dog would haunt the dreams of the trolls, so whatever.

24. Post #264
    He has more than mental issues (he has vocal issues).

amazing singing puting on my ipod imidiatly

It's a shit joke, not a serious statement. I love my dad and i am sort-of-like appalled at his seeming indifference to his fathers death. Especially since it seems his father actually never REALLY gave up on Chris.

Because being autistic doesn't make you a bad person, being a bad person makes you a bad person. not only that, but anyone who helps him / white knights WILL end in complete failure, he only really actually trusts the trolls.

the whole father thing, I don't know, whatever, Chris doesn't understand death so his reaction is pretty naturally unsurprising.

25. Post #265
    Gold Member
    September 2005
    2,266 Posts
    Honestly I think deep inside Chris Chan really resented his father.

Edited:

Particularly at the point when his dad started disowning him when he started openly cross-dressing.

26. Post #266
    Gold Member
    July 2009
    3,764 Posts
    Honestly I think deep inside Chris Chan really resented his father.

Edited:

Particularly at the point when his dad started disowning him when he started openly cross-dressing.
    Chris very clearly didn't like showing affection toward his dad, at least not in places where trolls could see him doing it, he always intentionally avoided using words that made their relationship sound even remotely intimate and seemed to respect him more as an authority figure than anything else. I honestly don't think Chris really understood why his dad was there.
    Reply With Quote Edit / Delete Reply Windows 7 United States Show Events Agree Agree x 3 (list)

27. Post #267
    July 2010
    5,173 Posts
    Which is a shame seeing how Chris's dad genuinely loved him, but slowly fell disappointed with the fact that his son just simply could not see past the world he created for himself.
    Reply With Quote Edit / Delete Reply Windows 7 United States Show Events Agree Agree x 4 (list)

28. Post #268
    August 2009
    4,246 Posts
    Which is a shame seeing how Chris's dad genuinely loved him, but slowly fell disappointed with the fact that his son just simply could not see past the world he created for himself.
    Bob had the largest sliver of sanity in the chandler family (excluding Chris's brother, he was completely sane and moved out ASAP)
    Reply With Quote Edit / Delete Reply Windows Vista United States Show Events Agree Agree x 2 (list)

29. Post #269
    Gold Member
    February 2010
    14,740 Posts
    Bob had the largest sliver of sanity in the chandler family (excluding Chris's brother, he was completely sane and moved out ASAP)
    He has a brother? Now that sounds like an interesting story.

30. Post #270
    Gold Member
    March 2009
    4,715 Posts
    He has a brother? Now that sounds like an interesting story.
    Half brother, actually
    http://sonichu.com/cwcki/Cole_Smithey
    He's actually quite an interesting guy and works as a well known film critic.
    Reply With Quote Edit / Delete Reply Windows 7 Australia Show Events Informative Informative x 1Agree Agree x 1 (list)

31. Post #271
    Dennab
    October 2008
    8,076 Posts
    Because said autistic guy is a fucking dick?
    That would be a good defence. If it wasn't his autism, as much as his idiocy that people were beating down on. This only justifies half of it. Doesn't fly IMO.

32. Post #272
    Gold Member
    February 2009
    1,979 Posts
    Altough he rarely did it, His father was the only figure with authority who eventually got angry at Chris and pointed him at his misbehavour at times.

33. Post #273
    God damn, I'll probably live with my parent's until I'm like 22 (Not saying I wouldn't get a job, even if I get a REALLY good job, it's so that I get far more money from said job)

but if I lived with someone like that, I'd try and move the fuck out at like, 16

34. Post #274
    I do it all
    November 2010
    14,206 Posts
    So he tried trolling the CWCki forums by saying he was gonna go to the mall and do the attraction sign thingy, CWCki forums were discussing this and many thought he was just trying to be a troll

Turns out he was trolling but he thought it was a great success since they made a thread about his facebook notes, he posted how he got revenge back on them and how he defeated them.

Chris, you trouble maker you!
    Reply With Quote Edit / Delete Reply Windows 8 United States Show Events Funny Funny x 2 (list)

35. Post #275
    Kawaii Member
    July 2005
    17,689 Posts
    Well, Michael Snyder's restraining order was granted, so they'll get jail time if they trespass in the gAmE pLaCe again
    Reply With Quote Edit / Delete Reply Windows 7 Australia Show Events Late Late x 1Dumb Dumb x 1 (list)

36. Post #276
    Where exactly does Chris live? so I can specifically avoid that town?

37. Post #277
    Gold Member
    November 2011
    12,754 Posts
    Cwcville, Virginia.

Just kidding it's Ruckersville.

38. Post #278
    I do it all
    November 2010
    14,206 Posts
    14 Branchland Court
    Ruckersville Virginia.

And nobody needed to go through the trouble of finding this out, he pretty much gives it out there as verification it is him or if he wants trolls to come over and fight him (lol)
    Reply With Quote Edit / Delete Reply Windows 8 United States Show Events Funny Funny x 2 (list)

39. Post #279
    14 Branchland Court
    Ruckersville Virginia.

And nobody needed to go through the trouble of finding this out, he pretty much gives it out there as verification it is him or if he wants trolls to come over and fight him (lol)
    everything I hear about him just makes him look worse and worse

one day someone might go to his house and do something very unneeded.
    Reply With Quote Edit / Delete Reply Windows 7 United States Show Events Informative Informative x 1 (list)

40. Post #280
    Gold Member
    April 2008
    2,622 Posts
    Reply With Quote Edit / Delete Reply Windows 7 United States Show Events Friendly Friendly x 11Funny Funny x 2Informative Informative x 1 (list)