1. Post #921
    I PAID $9 TO TROLL THE GMF BECAUSE I ASPIRE TO BE BETTER THAN MY PROSTITUTE MOTHER WITH 9 KIDS AND DRUNKEN FATHER WHO BEATS ME EVERY NIGHT. SOMETIMES I CRY MYSELF TO SLEEP HOPING THE MODS DONT BAN ME ;__;
    July 2011
    1,242 Posts
    Thank you, Milkdairy. I appreciate you editing all that out.

Declare after Derp Y. Mail

Edited:

Is there a limit on how long someone can declare? Because it seems that Derp Y. Mail isn't reading the thread at the moment, and I'm scared of playing Skyrim because then he could have posted his picture and everyone would be waiting for me.

2. Post #922
    Gold Member
    July 2011
    3,173 Posts
    He finished his declare. Go.

3. Post #923
    Gold Member
    December 2010
    2,454 Posts
    Declare After SoSicklyAwesome.

4. Post #924
    I PAID $9 TO TROLL THE GMF BECAUSE I ASPIRE TO BE BETTER THAN MY PROSTITUTE MOTHER WITH 9 KIDS AND DRUNKEN FATHER WHO BEATS ME EVERY NIGHT. SOMETIMES I CRY MYSELF TO SLEEP HOPING THE MODS DONT BAN ME ;__;
    July 2011
    1,242 Posts
    Code:
    The Leader of Merter sends out a missile to the retard house.

Code:
    Every single retard living on Merter is now dead as The Leader sends a transmission to the citizens of Merter.
    The Leader posted:
    Every single retard living on our beautiful planet is now dead.

Hopefully this will stop the disease from spreading.
    Reply With Quote Edit / Delete Reply Windows 7 Australia Show Events Winner Winner x 5 (list)

5. Post #925
    Gold Member
    July 2011
    3,173 Posts
    we usually skip after an hour (Plus indicative signs like the person being offline)

Quick pictureless:

The Terran Fleet commander hails the Tau.

Terran Fleet Commander posted:
    I have a proposal. Would you like to participate in a Technological codex exchange? The purpose of such a proposal would be to further understand each others' technology and improve upon our own. While Our armor information is classified, we are authorized to share all other information printed inside the Imperial Navy Cruiser report codex.

We ourselves will pledge to only look at your technology for a better understanding of your revolution and tactics so that we may better our tactics for if you ever require assistance.
    I do sincerely hope we are able to form an an official alliance between us. It would be very beneficial.

6. Post #926
    Gold Member
    March 2012
    866 Posts
    Pictureless declare.

Interesting. Perhaps the sharing of our technologies could be beneficial. The technology that you designed for use with this Warp Gate was rather intriguing, so we can agree upon the sharing of information to better our own technology and tactics.

On the idea of an alliance. We are happy to agree. There is mass amounts of conflict going on currently, and we will need to muster our forces if we want a chance in surviving the oncoming threat.

7. Post #927
    Gold Member
    July 2011
    3,173 Posts
    Terran Fleet Commander posted:
    Wonderful. We've wired you the un-classified segments of the Codex.
    (I PM'd it.)

8. Post #928
    Gold Member
    December 2010
    2,454 Posts
    Re-Declare.

The [REDACTED] Thank the Earthlings for their assistance and begin construction of a temporary Refugee Station.

9. Post #929
    Gold Member
    July 2011
    3,173 Posts
    Declare.

The Terran fleet shoots a supply package out to the Unknown ones who have taken refuge near Terra Minor and asked for assistance.

All extra Gunner class frigates have been scrapped, and have been replaced by two Warrior Class Cruisers.

The Gunner class frigate near the Tau fleet receives field upgrades.

10. Post #930
    April 2012
    1,370 Posts
    DECLARE

------

The two Knights stays In battle...
    They break In [REDACTED]'s atmosphere and soon began carpet bombing many structures over there...

A message from the IMA soon broadcasts to the TPN and The Gito...
    General Serger posted:
    We must thank you for the sudden
    aid you gave us when dealing with the AGU.
    My Knights are at this time carpet bombing the planet, so please, be careful when you place your troops.
    Serger out.
    One Engineer and one Tick lands at Cykretha supplying the colonies with ore.
    The IMA begans the building of many industrial structures...
    Many of them are "War Factories", with the only purpose to develop and construct ships and weapons...

A message Is sent to the "Shard"...
    KNIGHT Pilot posted:
    Now that your purpose Is clear
    our leaders invite you to join the Interplanetary Monarchy of Aerthia.
    By doing so, you will abide to all your orders...
    Remember, our objective Is the forge of a XenoHuman utopic alliance across the universe.

11. Post #931
    Gold Member
    July 2011
    3,173 Posts
    Yeah, The Tumbrian Empire is the Modern Successor of Ostrigio-Arregyth. The involuntary separatists of the Arregythian Empire whom conquered the Northern isles.
    Reply With Quote Edit / Delete Reply Windows Vista United States Show Events Informative Informative x 1 (list)

12. Post #932
    Gold Member
    December 2010
    2,454 Posts
    You think we're the AGU? Omfg. They essentially a more advanced version of the Vega who are in no way affiliated with the AGU.

13. Post #933
    July 2011
    1,242 Posts
    Declare

Code:
    The gigantic hole in Merter has mysteriously regenerated.

14. Post #934
    Gold Member
    December 2010
    2,454 Posts
    Declare.

The rubble of the Trade Station settles.. Nothing is left, thousands are dead. Craters and newly formed ravines cover the surface of [REDACTED].
    Small pockets of survivors still exist and are leading the effort against the invaders. Many are using the Planets Advanced AI to help redirect missiles right back at their senders. Bad sadly, theres not much that can be done.

Meanwhile . . .
    The new Hub-Station is complete for the [REDACTED]. They graciously accept the care package and ask if there is anything they may assist the Earthlings with.

15. Post #935
    Gold Member
    July 2011
    3,173 Posts
    So will you respond to the Tumbrians NOW, Sickly?

Edited:

Pictureless:

The Terrans do not request anything back, impartial of these people, but willing to keep their word of assistance

16. Post #936
    July 2011
    1,242 Posts
    I won't respond until all other ships are out of Merter's sector.

Pictureless Declare

The Leader posted:
    This is the Leader of Merter sending a message to the Ansalai Ship and Taent Ships in the area.

We thank you for your efforts here in helping us with our horrific crisis, but it seems that everything is fixed up now and everything is back to normal.

We no longer require your assistance in the area, we can take the rest from here.

17. Post #937
    Actually a Time Lord
    November 2011
    7,765 Posts

Shortly after the DE-Ghost activated its Cloaking Systems, DE-598B launches a medium-sized ship; "The Defender" + 2 more of the miniature variant "DE-Fox", 3 and 4.
    It is a battleship based on the DE-9000 design, fully equipped with anti-matter beams, lasers and plasma weaponry, and using a very refined system it shares shielding with the DE-9000. When the two ships are close together the shields become more powerful.

DE-Fox 1 through 4 surround the fleet, awaiting further command from the Planet Central Core.

18. Post #938
    April 2012
    1,370 Posts
    You think we're the AGU? Omfg. They essentially a more advanced version of the Vega who are in no way affiliated with the AGU.
    I DON'T...

The IMA thinks.
    The Vega said they're remnants of the AGU...
    ... AGU used that kamikaze-like ship that made that gas cloud...
    ... That gas cloud destroyed (probably) the Vega and some unidentified things came
    from the planet... Yuppers, enough reason to the IMA think that's still AGU and have payback
    for the events of the "Gents".

Nothing personnal, tho... I'm feeling pretty bad of your people down there. )':

19. Post #939
    Gold Member
    July 2011
    4,343 Posts
    The Oecestan Fleet broadcasts a message:
    World Space High Command; Give us the artifact or prepare to be destroyed. This is but a fraction of what we are capable of and we will stop at nothing to gain the artifact.

20. Post #940
    Gold Member
    July 2010
    1,495 Posts
    Did you just basically ignore the TPN and the Gito hails?

21. Post #941
    Gold Member
    July 2011
    4,343 Posts
    Did you just basically ignore the TPN and the Gito hails?
    They have no qualms with the TPN and the Gito unless both impede the Oecestians heavily so they'll pretty much ignore them

22. Post #942
    Gold Member
    July 2011
    3,173 Posts
    Diago is perfectly safe.

Although The Terrans don't necessarily like to meddle in other peoples' shit, The Unknown people were wise to set up refuge right next to Terra Minor. That's High Imperial Command's jurisdiction.

23. Post #943
    March 2011
    1,218 Posts
    declare

Edited:

The complete disregard of the Gito's message has somewhat struck a nerve with them. The other half of the defensive fleet is moved to face the attackers, with fighters scrambled around the ships. The super weapon is now also back to full working order, and the super defense has already began to strengthen the shield around Omega Siardon.

Over on [REDACTED] the redirected drop pods bounce rather harmlessly off of the main ships, however thousands of lives are lost as the drop pods that are deflected from the ships drift into empty space. On the ground a large presence has been established by the Gito's.

24. Post #944
    August 2009
    592 Posts
    Decleare

Edit: Undecleare, can't save the stupid file, says save has been interupted

25. Post #945
    Gold Member
    July 2010
    1,495 Posts
    Pictureless declare:

The TPN bombers begin their assault, and thousands of drop ships deploy on different locations on the planet. Every one of them is the equivalent of a military base.

26. Post #946
    Gold Member
    July 2011
    4,343 Posts
    Declare

Edited:

Three of the ships begin firing on the machine that is strengthening the shield.

One of them warps to the trade station outside of Terra Major and fires on it (for no apparent reason other than pure anger).

Give us the artifact and we will leave in peace.

27. Post #947
    Gold Member
    July 2010
    1,495 Posts
    Hah, good luck with that. You're basically fighting an invincible shield there.

28. Post #948
    March 2011
    1,218 Posts
    Not trying to sound agressive or anything face but you basically just provoked every single faction in that sector.

29. Post #949
    Gold Member
    July 2011
    4,343 Posts
    Hah, good luck with that. You're basically fighting an invincible shield there.
    Shields cannot be invincible, would be against the rules.

Edited:

Not trying to sound agressive or anything face but you basically just provoked every single faction in that sector.
    Pretty much the plan there. This faction would leave if the Federation would respond and give in to the requests but since nobody has done anything the Oecestians began glassing Omega Siardon, everybody was unhappy with the supposed proximity to their planets or stations (even though the ships were only close to Omega Siardon) when your faction began spiting the Oecestians they began firing on you.
    Reply With Quote Edit / Delete Reply Windows XP United States Show Events Agree Agree x 2 (list)

30. Post #950
    March 2011
    1,218 Posts
    Shields cannot be invincible, would be against the rules.

Edited:

Pretty much the plan there. This faction would leave if the Federation would respond and give in to the requests but since nobody has done anything the Oecestians began glassing Omega Siardon, everybody was unhappy with the supposed proximity to their planets or stations (even though the ships were only close to Omega Siardon) when your faction began spiting the Oecestians they began firing on you.
    Just saying that provoking everybody will lead you to nothing but destruction.
    Reply With Quote Edit / Delete Reply Windows XP United Kingdom Show Events Agree Agree x 2 (list)

31. Post #951
    Gold Member
    July 2011
    4,343 Posts
    Just saying that provoking everybody will lead you to nothing but destruction.
    The Oecestians will just keep coming, although there will be breaks in the attacks.

32. Post #952
    Gold Member
    July 2010
    1,495 Posts
    You can't just keep on bringing in ships, even with breaks, it'd be unfair.
    At least have a staging area, or some kind of a structure wich allows you to warp in ships.

Anyway, declare.

33. Post #953
    Gold Member
    July 2011
    4,343 Posts
    You can't just keep on bringing in ships, even with breaks, it'd be unfair.
    At least have a staging area, or some kind of a structure wich allows you to warp in ships.

Anyway, declare.
    About as fair as an invincible shield.

The staging ground would have to be the mass relay.

34. Post #954
    Gold Member
    July 2010
    1,495 Posts
    With the "invincible shield" I was talking about the fact that it's a planet with the same amount of power as a superweapon. Seeing as it's only function is to shield, it is naturally very powerful.

Also, you'll have to disregard my declare, don't have time to finish it.

35. Post #955
    March 2011
    1,218 Posts
    About as fair as an invincible shield.

The staging ground would have to be the mass relay.
    If it is about as fair as an invincible shield and we have already established that an invicible shield is against the rules, so would continuously bringing in ships?
    Reply With Quote Edit / Delete Reply Windows XP United Kingdom Show Events Agree Agree x 1 (list)

36. Post #956
    Gold Member
    July 2011
    4,343 Posts
    If it is about as fair as an invincible shield and we have already established that an invicible shield is against the rules, so would continuously bringing in ships?

After 10-20 turn breaks (not everybody's turns, my turns) they would come back using the mass relay drive.

Edited:

Or they could just not come back at all if somebody would respond (looking at you Milk and Banana).

37. Post #957
    Gold Member
    July 2011
    3,173 Posts
    Declare. Face you're a real asshole for attacking a public station full of innocent people and you're going to get blown apart now.

All World Space Federation ships open fire with Tandem charge Nuclear missiles.

The Depleted Uranium penetrators bore into the hull of the ship, and the first charges set off, allowing the missiles inside. After getting inside the ship, the second charges of the missiles explode, tearing the ship apart.

All in all 48 missiles are fired.
    Reply With Quote Edit / Delete Reply Windows Vista United States Show Events Winner Winner x 2 (list)

38. Post #958
    April 2008
    1,581 Posts
    I've been watching this thread for a while and I didn't have any experience at all with MS Paint/Pixel art and stuff that you guys are doing until I got inspired from all of this stuff to try and make my own.

How did you guys learn to make all of your ships/spritesheets, planets, and stuff? I'm really interested in joining but not too sure where/how to start really.

Just to dabble in the stuff, I've made this: http://cubeupload.com/im/ZcUtX3.png
    Sorry in advance for obvious copying of ships that gregmasterx made and cities that whoever has New Aerthia, I was just practicing making ships and cities and stuff in an attempt to learn by myself.
    Reply With Quote Edit / Delete Reply Windows 7 United States Show Events Artistic Artistic x 2Winner Winner x 1 (list)

39. Post #959
    Gold Member
    July 2011
    3,173 Posts
    Take a look at Sci-Fi Movies/Series. Look at the ships.

Then, storm up a civilization using your political ideals.

Then look to the real world for sensible technology. Come up with a practical looking ship and add some cool inspired technology to it. Decide what your people want to be and look like, and what you want your ships to do. Perhaps choose a technological era to start off in, and throw in some backstory if you really want to.

My old Alien Totalitarianism TERA and its ships was based off this one race from Star Trek, and my current Split head designs are inspired by the UNSC Forward Unto Dawn and different systems on the NX Class USS Enterprise.
    Reply With Quote Edit / Delete Reply Windows Vista United States Show Events Agree Agree x 1 (list)

40. Post #960
    Gold Member
    July 2011
    4,343 Posts
    I've been watching this thread for a while and I didn't have any experience at all with MS Paint/Pixel art and stuff that you guys are doing until I got inspired from all of this stuff to try and make my own.

How did you guys learn to make all of your ships/spritesheets, planets, and stuff? I'm really interested in joining but not too sure where/how to start really.

Just to dabble in the stuff, I've made this: http://cubeupload.com/im/ZcUtX3.png
    Sorry in advance for obvious copying of ships that gregmasterx made and cities that whoever has New Aerthia, I was just practicing making ships and cities and stuff in an attempt to learn by myself.
    I know some people draw them out on a paper, others just dive right in, adjusting things later on and refining them as they go.

The trick for me is first to draw them out on paper and make minor adjustments according to my limitations with the pixels. I try to avoid making my ships square, taking careful precaution to add a few juts here and there to vary the shape of the ship, otherwise it looks bland and unremarkable.

Don't come to me on the planets though, I don't think I'm very good with those.