1. Post #281
    April 2012
    1,398 Posts
    [Turn 11]
    Declare:

The 2nd Knight Class were finished and immediatly sent to Aerthia's orbit to regroup with the other vessels.
    The two crimsom glowing cored cannon floating around the Knights were quite noticeable.

Immediatly, the chancellor answered Steen's message:
    The whole populace of Aerthia saluted yourselves as gods when the Terraformator secret leaked out, but does I really look like a fool?
    What kind of governor would allow genetically altered lifeforms inside their homeplanets?
    I don't even have to ask King Ronnard VII about It, does I?

Plus, I noticed there's a damaged fleet quoted on your historics near
    For their displeasure, the project for my battleship has just begun.

2. Post #282
    March 2011
    1,219 Posts
    declare

Edited:

(nothing like a generous dose of violence to revive a thread)

After a long chain of meetings and beuracracy the decision had been made. Cartesia would launch a pre-emptive strike on the necrons in the name of the defense of their own planets and of those around them. The super weapon would be fired first, and once the smoke had cleared the rest of the fleet would warp drive in and finish them off. That was the plan anyway...

The ships lights all dimmed and the inhabitants braced themselves, the sheer power of the magnetic strength pulled out the magnificent green energy from the ship's moon sized power core and launched it towards the vague ship in the distance. The officers and commanders on all of the ships waited with baited breath as time seemed to slow, the laser passing clean through the front of the necron ship...

"Succesful hit, all fleets engag-"

The officer was interrupted by an enormous explosion, which had a slight delay before they could see it. Magnificent white flames shot out in all directions as the front of the ship was completely destroyed by the laser, the flames creating massive internal explosions on the ships. However it unaffected the focusing crystal on the top that they were aiming for, things were about to get rough...

4 large warheads were launched from the large ship as it tried to aid in the war effort, and the small ships engaged with mostly useless small-laser fire.
    Reply With Quote Edit / Delete Reply Windows XP United Kingdom Show Events Winner Winner x 1 (list)

3. Post #283
    Gold Member
    March 2012
    875 Posts
    Gah, I won't be able to continue that fight right now. I'll be out this weekend, if my fleet is not completely destroyed by then I'll fight back.

4. Post #284
    March 2011
    1,219 Posts
    Oh don't worry I'll keep it frozen for you, tried making it a fairer fight this time - only thing thats really damaged is the front of your ship, feel free to use that focusing crystal!

5. Post #285
    Gold Member
    March 2012
    875 Posts
    Oh don't worry I'll keep it frozen for you, tried making it a fairer fight this time - only thing thats really damaged is the front of your ship, feel free to use that focusing crystal!
    Awesome, thanks for the kindness and hospitality.
    Reply With Quote Edit / Delete Reply Windows 7 United States Show Events Friendly Friendly x 1 (list)

6. Post #286
    Gold Member
    July 2011
    4,401 Posts
    Can somebody give me a list of who owns which planet?

We should add the aliases below the planet names.

Edited:

Who owns Omni?

7. Post #287
    Gold Member
    July 2011
    3,189 Posts
    That'll never happen with my planet since it will always have more than one faction.

_______

New Era
    The world has entered the late industrial age! (Earth-Equivalent 1950's)

The concept of war has changed totally, and most countries' borders will lie permanently due to international treaties that were formed in reaction to a great war that occurred years earlier.

People are already imagining space ships and laser weapons. What could be next?

Tumbria's great colony has since seceded, and the Arregythian City-States were absorbed by The Republic of Arregyth.

The Ikhmesh Empire lays to rest it's conquest, and Gothanny has long since annexed the Holy Empire, laying its borders down in the middle of the Old world.

8. Post #288
    Gold Member
    July 2011
    4,401 Posts
    That'll never happen with my planet since it will always have more than one faction.
    I'm talking about your account name.

9. Post #289
    Gold Member
    July 2011
    3,189 Posts
    I guess so.

10. Post #290
    Gold Member
    July 2011
    4,401 Posts
    I love just how much your planet follows Earth's timeline.

You should try to mix it up a bit. Not much though.

Edited:

Declare

Edited:

The fleet moves to a planet far away from the fight that has been named Terra Magna. They begin scouting the planet for anything that can repair the ships.

11. Post #291
    Gold Member
    December 2010
    2,464 Posts
    Declare.

The AGU Begins construction of its Terra former.

[RADIO] Chancellor, we must insist that you allow us to do this, it is beneficial to the development of your people. We respect that you do not wish to have our creatures on your planet, but please, allow us to do something. [RADIO END]

12. Post #292
    Gold Member
    July 2011
    4,401 Posts
    A message is broadcast throughout Terra Magna stating that the Trantimirians are peaceful and only wish to repair their ships.

13. Post #293
    Gold Member
    July 2011
    3,189 Posts
    I do it rather shamelessly, Face.

However, The United Republic of Iamnotamerica will not be the top contender

______

Tumbrian scientists, very interested in these stranded aliens decide to lend a hand for them to rebuild the ships, offering some new and innovative (although still inferior) technologies and platings. The ships can be up and running in a matter of 3 turns.

Also everyone is pissed and scared at the sound being projected across the world.

That'll sure make the news tonight.
    Reply With Quote Edit / Delete Reply United States Show Events Funny Funny x 1 (list)

14. Post #294
    April 2012
    1,398 Posts
    [Turn 12]
    Pictureless Declare:

At this point, all of the PMA's personnel became worried about AGU's so called GENTS and their plans on using their terraformer In the populace's planet.

A small part of the governments tought It would be Aerthia's revival... Other's tought It would be a mass extermination plan from AGU's...

Neverthless, turrets began coming out from PMA's docking bays and hangars, every bit one of them pointing towards the space...

The Chancellor soon answers, then:
    Mr. Steen, now It Is pretty clear why you were attacked back on your once floating sector.
    We will NOT LET YOUR TERRAFORMER REACH AERTHIA'S ORBIT. DISOBEYING THIS REQUEST WOULD LEAD TO EXTREME BRUTAL FORCE.
    Our turrets are out, our shields are raised and our weapons are armed. We expect your collaboration.

At this time, the last Knight Class scheduled to production were halfway done...

... And In the middle of all of this, a secret starship program begins...

[HR][/HR]
    Also everyone is pissed and scared at the sound being projected across the world.
    That'll sure make the news tonight.
    That's Mr. Face and his starships landing for some reapairs.

15. Post #295
    Gold Member
    December 2010
    2,464 Posts
    Declare.

Construction of the Terra Former continues as parts of the AGU Station begin to shut down due to unknown reasons. An influx of staff can be seen moving to the Terra-Station.

[RADIO] -A large crowd of people can be heard in the background- Once again Chancellor, we respect your wishes and will not send the GENTS Down with the Terra Former. However, construction must continue, FOR SCIENCE! -Chanting in background, 'FOR SCIENCE!'- [RADIO END]

16. Post #296
    DJK
    Gold Member
    June 2011
    1,764 Posts
    Declare

Top Taent engineers have managed to develop a ship double the size and power of their small fighters. Another fighter is developed as well. The Taents realise they have used many of their resources developing these ships, and so they switch from developing ships to digging for resources on Ios.

17. Post #297
    Actually a Time Lord
    November 2011
    8,026 Posts
    Oh shit, I'm in the crossfire. Declare.

Edited:

The weaponry fired by Cartesia was powerful enough to shake the DE-Space Station and interrupt the installation of their planetary security system. A small laser cannon is deployed from beneath the station, the beacon at the top of it is now glowing a constant, bright green and they broadcast a message to the Cartesia fleet,
    [DE Emergency Protocols calls for insurance that you will not fire upon the DE Fleet or its planet. What is your response?]

A small ship is also disengaged from the front of the station, heading towards the now ongoing battle.
    The other ship is now reaching the planetary comfort zone of Taendra. It is unreachable through communications radio.

18. Post #298
    Gold Member
    July 2011
    4,401 Posts
    Declare

Edited:

The ships are repaired. As thanks the Trantimirian carrier leaves behind the technology and schematics for Terra Magna to be able to head into space at last. A warning is left behind as well that not all is peaceful in the system and that Terra Magna should watch out for the warring factions.

19. Post #299
    Gold Member
    July 2011
    3,189 Posts
    Tumbria acquires the technology, but they are not able to fully interpret the schematics. They bring in scientists from across the country to figure out how it all works, and then add their own twists to it. (3 turns, + New Era)

20. Post #300
    March 2011
    1,219 Posts
    "DE-598B, you have our word that we will not fire upon any of your ships or your planet - our sole target is the dangerous necron fleet."

21. Post #301
    Gold Member
    July 2010
    1,495 Posts
    Holy shit, I miss one (or two...) days and all this happens? (Not saying I mind, this is awesome!)

I am also away this weekend, so I cannot respond to this battle.
    Also, would appreciate a PM if you plan on attacking someone in the future Raga

22. Post #302
    March 2011
    1,219 Posts
    Sorry about that, just presumed you might be inactive but i'll do it in the future.

23. Post #303
    Gold Member
    July 2011
    3,189 Posts
    Declare.

___

Tumbria sends its first satellite into space. It is able to observe distant stellar objects with a large telescope.

24. Post #304
    Gold Member
    December 2010
    2,464 Posts
    Declare.

A large explosion rips through the side of the AGU HQ as the Terra-Station blocks off its docking bays to all incoming arrivals. Construction continues.

25. Post #305
    Gold Member
    July 2010
    1,495 Posts
    Declare.

Surprised by the sudden decision to attack, the TPN ships were delayed and could not provide immediate assistance.
    The ships fire up their engines and go.
    (Cannot attack until Necron responce, for fairness.)

One of the heavy ships moves out of the way of the Gito heavy ship.

Meanwhile, research is started on terraforming technology, based upon one from an old ally. (5 turns)

26. Post #306
    Actually a Time Lord
    November 2011
    8,026 Posts
    "DE-598B, you have our word that we will not fire upon any of your ships or your planet - our sole target is the dangerous necron fleet."
    After a minute of silence, the DE-Space Station replies.
    [Thank you for your cooperation.]
    The radio frequency turns to static.

27. Post #307
    May 2012
    101 Posts
    Declare.

A strange planet has appeared, named Haeven.
    Evolution begins.
    Reply With Quote Edit / Delete Reply Windows 7 United States Show Events Friendly Friendly x 1 (list)

28. Post #308
    Gold Member
    July 2011
    4,401 Posts
    I literally have no idea what to do now.

29. Post #309
    Gold Member
    July 2011
    3,189 Posts

I'll set your mind straight. Declare.

_________

New Era.
    It's the modern era!
    Thanks to the help of the Trantimirians, Tumbria was able to develop working space cruisers earlier than expected.

They have launched their fleet now, and commence communications with the Trantimirians.

Hello, old friends. We are wholly grateful that you have helped us reach this far. As a thanks, we would like to offer and alliance between us and your faction.

30. Post #310
    May 2012
    101 Posts
    Declare.

Do to haeven's properties, evolution gets sped up 100x.
    Haevens occupants start to make buildings.
    [/URL]

31. Post #311
    Gold Member
    December 2010
    2,464 Posts
    So, I'm not sure whether I should void this, or..?

32. Post #312
    Gold Member
    July 2011
    4,401 Posts
    We accept the alliance. We must ask that you allow us to use your planet as a base temporarily until we can find and colonize a planet somewhere in this system.

33. Post #313
    DJK
    Gold Member
    June 2011
    1,764 Posts
    Declare

34. Post #314
    Gold Member
    December 2010
    2,464 Posts
    A wave of light sweeps across the sector revealing a new planet, its name is [REDACTED].

The surface shows ruins of a once great space-faring civilization which has long since been extinct. Its oceans are toxic, mostly composed of [DATA EXPUNGED].
    There is little to no oxygen and its mostly likely that [REDACTED] roam the surface.
    Its upper Atmosphere is also littered with Space-Junk, most likely [REDACTED] and deserts are slowly encroaching upon the [REDACTED]

35. Post #315
    DJK
    Gold Member
    June 2011
    1,764 Posts
    Fuck you Diago. Once again, Declare.

36. Post #316
    Gold Member
    July 2011
    3,189 Posts
    The Tumbrian fleet captain responds.

You may, but you must go no further than the boundary of our country. Other countries may not be so welcoming.

37. Post #317
    DJK
    Gold Member
    June 2011
    1,764 Posts

The Taents find a huge supply of resources on Ios, and immediately construct another Mk. II ship and a Mk. III Destroyer.

38. Post #318
    Gold Member
    July 2011
    4,401 Posts
    Declare

Edited:

The fleet jumps to the newly discovered planet and sends a few scouting parties down. These scouts are equipped with typical gas and poison protectors.

39. Post #319
    April 2012
    1,398 Posts
    [Turn 13]
    [Declare]
    As soon as the third Knight Class Is finished, It Is sent right away to the fleet hoovering near the AGU Terraformer Station...
    Big machinery could be seem being hauled In the surface of Aerthia...

And soon, the fleet Is ready to shoot out with full power at the terraformer... A message of important priority than the Chancellor's arrives at AGU...
    People of The AGU Space Station, my name Is Ronnard, The Seventh, ruler of the once properous Planetary Monarchy of Aerthia.
    You seemed to completely IGNORE my Royal Chancellor, and If by that It wasn't an insult to our presence, you now disobey our order of keeping your device away from Aerthia.
    Even though your actions will bring our prosperous lives back again, we wil not allow your terraformer to work on Aerthia's surface.
    This Is not a request, It Is an order: Remove the Terraformer away from Aerthia NOW or your device aswel as your station will be destroyed.
    The "Knights" readied their shields aswel, ready to endure at least a short period of time against massive counterattacks.

A communication with the Trade Station Delta were attempted, a ambassador voiced the message:
    Unidentified presence, come In... Please, come In, were are the people of Aerthia, a small wasted planet on the corner of this known sector...
    Please, come In.

[HR][/HR]
    Favourite SCP, Diago?

40. Post #320
    Gold Member
    July 2010
    1,495 Posts
    Pictureless declare:

Greetings Aerthia, this is com lieutenant Richardson of Trade station Delta, how may I assist you?

I would like to remind you that TS-Delta is not strictly a TPN station, but rather a public station (meant for trading).