January 2012
    13 Posts
    Asking the same question as UTNerd24.

2. Post #42
    Gold Member
    October 2009
    2,551 Posts
    Added all FF13 weapons to the downloads
    Reply With Quote Edit / Delete Reply Windows 7 United States Show Events Disagree Disagree x 1Agree Agree x 1 (list)

3. Post #43

January 2012
    13 Posts
    Will anyone ever ragdoll these?
    Reply With Quote Edit / Delete Reply Windows 7 Sweden Show Events Agree Agree x 1 (list)

4. Post #44
    Gold Member
    October 2009
    2,551 Posts
    If they feel like it :3

5. Post #45
    May 2012
    140 Posts
    I have downloaded these new weapons for ff13 most of them work except the ones i need...i am trying to find all of lighitngs gunblade models...but the psk for the gunblade are blank in milkshape...can you plz fix this..the closed version of the gunblade show but the weapon open does not show at all

6. Post #46
    Gold Member
    October 2009
    2,551 Posts
    I have downloaded these new weapons for ff13 most of them work except the ones i need...i am trying to find all of lighitngs gunblade models...but the psk for the gunblade are blank in milkshape...can you plz fix this..the closed version of the gunblade show but the weapon open does not show at all
    if they didnt work then the models just dont convert, happens with some npcs too, no way to fix this.

Edit: I have not idea what your talking about I just checked all the weapons for my self and they all import, some dont have textures but they still import.

7. Post #47
    May 2012
    140 Posts
    okay i have tried all these weapon in 3d max and milkshape..all models work except the open version of the gunblade's.....i don't see why all the other weapons work and those do not..when i import all the other weapons show perfect..but only the gunblade do not so there must be something wrong with the rips???....have went back looked at every single one....and there is not open gunblade models....i think you missed those i have found all the closed up version but there are not open version
    Reply With Quote Edit / Delete Reply Windows 7 United Kingdom Show Events Disagree Disagree x 1 (list)

8. Post #48
    Gold Member
    October 2009
    2,551 Posts
    I updated the FF13-2 download folder with the DLC costumes for sarah and noel, sadly some of noels textures just wont rip.
    Reply With Quote Edit / Delete Reply Windows 7 United States Show Events Friendly Friendly x 2 (list)

9. Post #49

January 2013
    4 Posts
    Hey is it possible you can make them in to models so i can use in sfm or gmod ?
    Reply With Quote Edit / Delete Reply Windows 7 United Kingdom Show Events Dumb Dumb x 5 (list)

10. Post #50
    October 2012
    108 Posts
    Awesome work as usual Plasmid! :D
    Reply With Quote Edit / Delete Reply Windows 7 United States Show Events Late Late x 5 (list)

11. Post #51
    January 2011
    1,003 Posts
    Add Fran, too. GMOD needs more bunny girls.
    Reply With Quote Edit / Delete Reply Windows 7 United States Show Events Dumb Dumb x 4 (list)

12. Post #52

January 2013
    1 Posts
    mmm genial
    Reply With Quote Edit / Delete Reply Windows 7 Colombia Show Events Dumb Dumb x 3 (list)

13. Post #53

February 2013
    4 Posts
    Thank you very much Plasmid! I just discovered these today and converted them into .obj for use in Daz Studio and fixed up some maps, made some transparency maps for hair and what-not and it all works great! Now I just need to decide whether I want to rig the existing models or create new Genesis characters and somehow fit the clothing to them. The hair works fine.

If you're still ripping models from FF13...can I make a TINY request? Feel feel to refuse. Can you make a Picochu and/or a Microchu? They're adorable and I love them. o_o

Thanks again!
    Reply With Quote Edit / Delete Reply Windows 7 Australia Show Events Dumb Dumb x 1 (list)

14. Post #54

November 2012
    49 Posts
    ^ wait you know how to make a model into a ragdoll/usable model in GMOD?

PLEASE explain how its done!!!!...or failing that could i request some links on

A: program/s to use
    B: rigging (i think thats the word people use) a ragdoll

thank you
    Reply With Quote Edit / Delete Reply Windows Vista United Kingdom Show Events Dumb Dumb x 1 (list)

15. Post #55

February 2013
    4 Posts
    ^ wait you know how to make a model into a ragdoll/usable model in GMOD?

PLEASE explain how its done!!!!...or failing that could i request some links on

A: program/s to use
    B: rigging (i think thats the word people use) a ragdoll

thank you
    What the hell is GMOD and a "ragdoll?" :p Assuming the latter is a rigged figure...

I use Daz Studio 4.5 and I've only just learned how to rig in that...

Rigging in Daz requires polygon grouping, bone editing and weight mapping. Other programs may work differently. I'm not sure! Sorry I can't help you with GMOD.

16. Post #56

November 2012
    49 Posts
    GMOD = garry's mod

and ragdoll is what (some) people call the rigged model/figure

ragdoll are non NPC models that you can spawn..like say..Rikku from FFX-2 you can download her model then "spawn" her..and then pose/create scenes...she/they are called ragdolls because that how they act...like a doll..you pick her up with the physics gun..and move/toss her around

and thank you at least SOMEONE is giving me advice into making ragdolls/models

17. Post #57

February 2013
    4 Posts
    GMOD = garry's mod

and ragdoll is what (some) people call the rigged model/figure

ragdoll are non NPC models that you can spawn..like say..Rikku from FFX-2 you can download her model then "spawn" her..and then pose/create scenes...she/they are called ragdolls because that how they act...like a doll..you pick her up with the physics gun..and move/toss her around

and thank you at least SOMEONE is giving me advice into making ragdolls/models
    Aha. Well, Daz Studio is free (yet you have to buy content for it - yet there are a squillion freebies out there) I'm making a Lightning morph for the Daz Genesis figure right now, using the model obtained from here as a guide...and then I'll rig model and see whether I like the Genesis Lightning or the original game model (it just had poor skin textures, unfortunately)

There's lots of programs out there that allow you to import models, rig them (I've seen a few rigged Final Fantasy models today, before I found this site, for use in XNALara, XPS? 3D Max, or something and other things...I'm not familiar with those programs. Which is why I danced a happy dance when I found an .fbx converter today so I could make sense of it all in Daz :p

Tutorials are your friend! As is Google!

18. Post #58

February 2013
    4 Posts

I meant to post this last night...

Here is the morph I'm working on for Genesis in Daz Studio. I haven't rigged the hair or attempted to rig the clothing yet. Thanks again, Plasmid! I'm still debating whether I want to rig the original model, considerig the low quality of the skin. We'll see!

19. Post #59
    I am a huge Faggot.
    Dennab
    March 2012
    392 Posts
    wow is there going to be a hd models from final fantasy 13 ?
    Reply With Quote Edit / Delete Reply Windows 7 United States Show Events Funny Funny x 1 (list)

20. Post #60
    Gold Member
    October 2009
    2,551 Posts
    make sure to get use our of the detail maps :o

21. Post #61
    November 2009
    402 Posts
    Hey Plasmid, any luck with FF:XIV yet? Looking for Nael van Darnus or Gaius van Baelsar

22. Post #62
    Nya~
    April 2011
    5,134 Posts
    How do you get global monitoring mode to work in 64 bit? I can't seem to get it to work myself.

23. Post #63
    Please waste more of your money changing this title again.
    August 2005
    6,739 Posts
    I'll be willing to get these into SFM at least. Not in any timely manner, but I can do it in my spare time.

Are the FBX rigs they come with any good, or will I need to re-rig them?

24. Post #64
    Gold Member
    February 2005
    1,817 Posts
    You'll have to rip out at least 60 bones on each of them for them to work in Source.
    You can probably just do the faceposing, then remove all of the face bones for that, and then simplify the hair rigging.

25. Post #65
    Please waste more of your money changing this title again.
    August 2005
    6,739 Posts
    You'll have to rip out at least 60 bones on each of them for them to work in Source.
    You can probably just do the faceposing, then remove all of the face bones for that, and then simplify the hair rigging.
    That's not too difficult.

Especially if those bones are completely useless, like that one Sheva model I ported and never released.

She had nearly 100 bones that had absolutely no mesh rigged to them. I just deleted them and then re-built the hierarchy.
    Reply With Quote Edit / Delete Reply Windows 7 United States Show Events Funny Funny x 1 (list)

26. Post #66
    Gold Member
    February 2005
    1,817 Posts
    That's not too difficult.

Especially if those bones are completely useless, like that one Sheva model I ported and never released.

She had nearly 100 bones that had absolutely no mesh rigged to them. I just deleted them and then re-built the hierarchy.
    From my experience, there are maybe five to fifteen unused bones all chilling out at the origin of the model, with around 40 for face rigging, and at least 10 for hair (up to 30 on Fang, if I remember correctly?).
    It shouldn't be too terrible, but one ones with fewer disposable bones like that (like Yaag Rosch), you may end up having to rip off a bunch from the body and compensate by re-rigging related bones.

27. Post #67
    May 2011
    107 Posts
    I tried downloading the Fina Fantasy 13 characters, but mediafire says, the folder is removed. Could you please reupload it?

28. Post #68
    September 2011
    2,119 Posts
    I tried downloading the Fina Fantasy 13 characters, but mediafire says, the folder is removed. Could you please reupload it?
    All of the folders were removed, actually. I'm guessing that Mediafire probably had a hissy-fit and eventually forced Plasmid to remove the uploaded files.

It would be appreciated if the files were re-uploaded elsewhere though, I had to re-format my hard drive this morning and forgot to back up the archives I downloaded from this thread.
    Reply With Quote Edit / Delete Reply Windows 7 United States Show Events Agree Agree x 1 (list)

29. Post #69

November 2012
    49 Posts
    ARGH no...the ONE place i find a paine model and the file doesnt exist anymore...

anyone know if that model exists somewhere else?
    Reply With Quote Edit / Delete Reply Windows Vista United Kingdom Show Events Dumb Dumb x 3 (list)

30. Post #70

June 2013
    2 Posts
    Where are the final fantasy models donwload link?
    Reply With Quote Edit / Delete Reply Windows 7 Spain Show Events Dumb Dumb x 1 (list)

31. Post #71
    September 2011
    2,119 Posts
    Where are the final fantasy models donwload link?
    They no longer exist. As I stated in my previous post, Mediafire probably had a hissy-fit and eventually forced Plasmid to remove the uploaded files. There's no point in keeping links for a dead download. It's a shame really, I'm still hoping to make a prop pack if someone can re-upload the models somewhere.
    Reply With Quote Edit / Delete Reply Windows 7 United States Show Events Zing Zing x 1 (list)

32. Post #72

October 2013
    1 Posts
    Any word on a re-upload of these final fantasy files? I've noticed a few individual ones on garrysmod.org but can't find the XIII-2 main characters anywhere.
    Reply With Quote Edit / Delete Reply Windows 7 United Kingdom Show Events Dumb Dumb x 2 (list)

33. Post #73
    June 2005
    138 Posts
    Any word on a re-upload of these final fantasy files? I've noticed a few individual ones on garrysmod.org but can't find the XIII-2 main characters anywhere.
    https://www.dropbox.com/s/7x1llm0xvf...l%20Fantasy.7z

Includes:
    Crisis Core
    Final Fantasy 13
    Final Fantasy 13-2

For Final Fantasy 10 go here http://www.models-resource.com/psx_p...finalfantasyx/

34. Post #74
    I am a huge Faggot.
    Dennab
    March 2012
    392 Posts
    are more models coming to gmod ?
    Reply With Quote Edit / Delete Reply Windows 7 United States Show Events Optimistic Optimistic x 1 (list)

35. Post #75

July 2013
    6 Posts
    Can someone try to upload these FF models to Steam Workshop?
    Reply With Quote Edit / Delete Reply Windows 7 Finland Show Events Dumb Dumb x 1 (list)

36. Post #76
    September 2011
    2,119 Posts
    Can someone try to upload these FF models to Steam Workshop?
    The newer download links provided by Seyiji are raw files, dude. Uploading them to the Steam workshop wouldn't do anything since they aren't compiled for GMod/Source.