1. Post #41
    April 2012
    6 Posts
    odd, it says it is up to date...no idea. As long as I can play g-mod I don't care what version it is, I am sure Garry is working hard to fix it.

2. Post #42
    February 2012
    6 Posts
    I launched Garry's mode after it updated it was loading the screen now for 2 minutes and then this comes
    ''Engine Error Couldn't Initalize Steam (SteamAPI_init() returned false) This is a problem with Steam has your installation changed?'' Is there a way to fix this?
    Reply With Quote Edit / Delete Reply Mac Finland Show Events Agree Agree x 1 (list)

3. Post #43

January 2012
    29 Posts
    Have the SAME FUCKING ERROR

Edited:

as Karate

4. Post #44
    Kiss me, I'm Irish
    September 2006
    8,558 Posts
    Have the SAME FUCKING ERROR

Edited:

as Karate
    calm down, god forbid you don't have gmod for a couple of days. Go play outside

5. Post #45

January 2012
    29 Posts
    NO I WILL NOT CALM DOWN

VALVE WONT STOP MESSING MY GMOD UP
    I HAVE BEEN IN A HOSPITAL FOR 8 DAYS WITH A INJURED REALTIVE

AND I WANT TO PLAY SOME DAMN GMOD
    Reply With Quote Edit / Delete Reply Mac United States Show Events Dumb Dumb x 2Funny Funny x 1 (list)

6. Post #46
    April 2011
    92 Posts
    NO I WILL NOT CALM DOWN

VALVE WONT STOP MESSING MY GMOD UP
    I HAVE BEEN IN A HOSPITAL FOR 8 DAYS WITH A INJURED REALTIVE

AND I WANT TO PLAY SOME DAMN GMOD
    You need some damn medication. Never play video games again if this is what they do to you
    Reply With Quote Edit / Delete Reply Mac United States Show Events Agree Agree x 2 (list)

7. Post #47

January 2012
    29 Posts
    They dont to this to me.
    Im in a bad mood as my aunt almost died.
    Sorry For The Nerd Rage.

Also This Time Its a Steam Error Not a Gmod Internal Error
    Reply With Quote Edit / Delete Reply Mac United States Show Events Dumb Dumb x 1Funny Funny x 1 (list)

8. Post #48
    September 2001
    12,412 Posts
    Valve found out why this is happening - it's my mistake! Will update as soon as possible to fix it.
    Reply With Quote Edit / Delete Reply Windows 7 Show Events Friendly Friendly x 3Informative Informative x 1Winner Winner x 1 (list)

9. Post #49
    "If something happens, be assured it was planned this way"
    April 2010
    1,971 Posts
    Thank you Garry!

10. Post #50
    Gold Member
    Dennab
    May 2011
    436 Posts
    They dont to this to me.
    Im in a bad mood as my aunt almost died.
    Sorry For being a small kid.

Also This Time Its a Steam Error Not a Gmod Internal Error
    Your aunt didnt die be happy, how can you be in a bad mood because of that? Also why do you think anyone cares what your personal issues are about?
    Reply With Quote Edit / Delete Reply Windows 7 Germany Show Events Agree Agree x 1 (list)

11. Post #51

January 2012
    29 Posts
    NO She is till in LOTS OF PAIN

She was on the floor for 4 days without food or water and broke her femur.
    She was Moved to a nursing home today and Passed out from the pain,It has been very stressful for all of my family causing emotional distress throughout out entire family and monetary issues as we had to go 3 states away with barley any money.

We have No MONEY NOW TO BUY ANYTHING AND YOU EXPECT ME TO BE IN A PEACHY MOOD
    Reply With Quote Edit / Delete Reply Mac United States Show Events Funny Funny x 2Dumb Dumb x 1 (list)

12. Post #52
    April 2012
    6 Posts
    Valve found out why this is happening - it's my mistake! Will update as soon as possible to fix it.
    Hooray!!!! Thanks Garry!

13. Post #53
    "If something happens, be assured it was planned this way"
    April 2010
    1,971 Posts
    NO She is till in LOTS OF PAIN

She was on the floor for 4 days without food or water and broke her femur.
    She was Moved to a nursing home today and Passed out from the pain,It has been very stressful for all of my family causing emotional distress throughout out entire family and monetary issues as we had to go 3 states away with barley any money.

We have No MONEY NOW TO BUY ANYTHING AND YOU EXPECT ME TO BE IN A PEACHY MOOD
    Facepunch is not your personal blog, I feel sorry for you and your family but this is not the place for it.
    Reply With Quote Edit / Delete Reply Mac United States Show Events Funny Funny x 1 (list)

14. Post #54

January 2012
    29 Posts
    Okay....Understand

Also To Garry :D :D THANK YOU
    Reply With Quote Edit / Delete Reply Mac United States Show Events Friendly Friendly x 1 (list)

15. Post #55
    April 2012
    6 Posts
    http://garrysmod.com/post/21724386126/gmod-update-132

NNNOOOOOOOOOOOOO!!!!!!! Tomorrow? Oh alright......time to be even more productive. Just understand I need my g-mod fix soon.

16. Post #56

January 2012
    29 Posts
    Eh. Oh Well. Going to Study Group BYE

17. Post #57
    April 2011
    92 Posts
    Eh. Oh Well. Going to Study Group BYE
    Finally...
    Reply With Quote Edit / Delete Reply Mac United States Show Events Agree Agree x 1 (list)

18. Post #58
    Gold Member
    September 2006
    1,286 Posts
    I have no MONEY EITHER and I am ANGRY BECAUSE OF IT

Thanks Granny
    Reply With Quote Edit / Delete Reply Mac United States Show Events Funny Funny x 1 (list)

19. Post #59

November 2011
    10 Posts
    Much respect, Garry.

20. Post #60
    January 2012
    27 Posts
    Fixed! Finally!

21. Post #61
    April 2011
    92 Posts
    Thanks Garry, really appreciate it! Also launching the game seems a lot quicker now.
    Reply With Quote Edit / Delete Reply Mac United States Show Events Agree Agree x 1 (list)

22. Post #62

April 2012
    51 Posts
    THANKS!!!

23. Post #63

November 2011
    10 Posts
    You're the man, Garry!

24. Post #64

January 2012
    1 Posts
    Mine still isn't working :I It's still giving me the same error as earlier.

25. Post #65

January 2012
    1 Posts
    Mine still isn't working :I It's still giving me the same error as earlier.
    Try going to the garrysmod folder in steamapps/PROFILENAME and rename garrysmod folder (if you want to keep the add-ons or other data, unless you were thinking of deleting it) and run the game again so you will have a new garrysmod folder. Copy add-ons into your new folder and it should work.

26. Post #66

June 2012
    2 Posts
    Try going to the garrysmod folder in steamapps/PROFILENAME and rename garrysmod folder (if you want to keep the add-ons or other data, unless you were thinking of deleting it) and run the game again so you will have a new garrysmod folder. Copy add-ons into your new folder and it should work.
    Thanks, man! It worked for me :D