1. Post #121
    I ROLL THE NICKELS
    October 2008
    17,861 Posts
    Have you seen the picture of the steel cut diagonally so each level slides off?

That was done after the collapse by Rescue workers to clear debris. I have video of them making those diagonal cuts, they do it so that the debris fell in a certain direction.

2. Post #122
    The US makes such a big deal over 911, yet they killed more innocent people than the terrorists of 9/11, and no i didn't read any of the other posts in this thread.
    Probably because the nuking was to end a war and prevent something much worse? Not to mention Hiroshima and Nagasaki both had strategic value to the Japanese military? Doing something bad does not mean its fine when something bad happens to you.

Edited:

The reasons I am not entirely convinced on the official story are :-

1) The way the three buildings "collapse". They do so exactly the same as a controlled demolition. No steel frame buildings have ever collapsed from fire damage in history. It is hard to believe 3 would do so and on the same day. Buildings 3, 4, 5 and 6 sustained much more damage than building 7 and they did not collapse.
    This is the first time a steel building falls from fire, this is also the first time a steel building has had a god fucking damn passenger plane fly into it. This is the first time the steel building had its lateral supports clipped off by said plane. This is the first time a building was left for 6-7 hours with its bottom floors on fire with structural damage from another building collapse. This is the first time a building had a FORTY story load pressing down on the damaged supports which left a TWENTY story gash.

3. Post #123

December 2011
    33 Posts

This is the first time a steel building falls from fire, this is also the first time a steel building has had a god fucking damn passenger plane fly into it. This is the first time the steel building had its lateral supports clipped off by said plane. This is the first time a building was left for 6-7 hours with its bottom floors on fire with structural damage from another building collapse. This is the first time a building had a FORTY story load pressing down on the damaged supports which left a TWENTY story gash.
    Even if it was possible for them to collapse through fire and debris damage alone, they would not collapse perfectly symetrically, straight down and at near free fall speed through the highest path of resistance. Many structural experts have said this. For them all to collapse in such a way, all the structural integrity needs to be lost at nearly exactly the same time. Plus the plane crash and fires would not burn hot enough to produce molten iron which was found at the site up to a month after.

4. Post #124
    December 2011
    1,137 Posts
    That was done after the collapse by Rescue workers to clear debris. I have video of them making those diagonal cuts, they do it so that the debris fell in a certain direction.

5. Post #125
    Not that bad of a seed
    January 2011
    10,453 Posts
    He just said: they were cut by the rescue workers to get into the wreckage.

6. Post #126
    President of the Westboro Baptist Church Fan Club
    Dennab
    February 2012
    2,084 Posts
    Explain this

How could I possibly explain something I know nothing about? I am not a mechanic, architect, or engineer.

But that is entirely beside the point because you have failed to present a reason why this conspiracy was formed or carried out.

7. Post #127
    Not that bad of a seed
    January 2011
    10,453 Posts
    The reasons I am not entirely convinced on the official story are :-

1) The way the three buildings "collapse". They do so exactly the same as a controlled demolition. No steel frame buildings have ever collapsed from fire damage in history. It is hard to believe 3 would do so and on the same day. Buildings 3, 4, 5 and 6 sustained much more damage than building 7 and they did not collapse.

2) There was eye witness testimony and video footage of explosions. People died in the lobby and basement of the twin towers long before they came down. There were many reports from many people of secondary explosions. NIST do not even mention this in their report.

3) NIST violated laws on how to conduct an investigation. The steel was almost imediately sent away to be recycled without being examined. Molten iron found at the site for up to a month after. They never even tested for accelerants which violated laws. A proper unbiased investigation was never done.
    In order:

1) No they bloody don't, truthers try to make it look like a controlled demolition by only showing the last three seconds of the video, if you'd watch the whole thing and a controlled demolition you'd know it doesn't.

2) Two points: as has already been pointed out, those "explosion" sounds could very well have been the jumpers hitting the ground. Second: theres the fact that the building was burning out of control, these "explosions" could've been caused by fire damage.

3) Source? I've never heard that before.

8. Post #128

December 2011
    33 Posts
    In order:

1) No they bloody don't, truthers try to make it look like a controlled demolition by only showing the last three seconds of the video, if you'd watch the whole thing and a controlled demolition you'd know it doesn't.

2) Two points: as has already been pointed out, those "explosion" sounds could very well have been the jumpers hitting the ground. Second: theres the fact that the building was burning out of control, these "explosions" could've been caused by fire damage.

3) Source? I've never heard that before.
    1) Huh? I have seen practically every video in existence showing the full "collapse", not some edited 3 second clip.

2) Humans splatting into the pavement go BOOM? Okay. Explain to me how people died from severe body injuries in the lobby and basement of the twin towers long before they collapsed?

3) Maybe you should do some research, it's all there.

9. Post #129
    December 2011
    1,137 Posts
    He just said: they were cut by the rescue workers to get into the wreckage.
    Source?

10. Post #130
    Not that bad of a seed
    January 2011
    10,453 Posts
    Source?
    Ask him.

11. Post #131
    I ROLL THE NICKELS
    October 2008
    17,861 Posts
    I'm not home but when I get home I'll post what I've got and the video of them doing it. Remember how there was still a skeleton facade left after the collapse? They were afraid it'd fall over whole they were searching for survivors so they had welders cut them and they were cut at an angle like that as is common practice so it'd fall into the pile.

12. Post #132
    December 2011
    2,782 Posts
    Have you seen the picture of the steel cut diagonally so each level slides off?

That doesn't really prove anything.

Edited:

yeah, thermite doesn't cut that smoothly.

Edited:

2) Humans splatting into the pavement go BOOM? Okay. Explain to me how people died from severe body injuries in the lobby and basement of the twin towers long before they collapsed?
    Easy, they DIDN'T

13. Post #133
    May 2010
    691 Posts
    I understand how people would think suspiciously about the September 11th Attacks, but when you actually look into the facts and find the real answers to the questions you realize it's not so sketchy.

I'm not going to argue against every point made by every single conspirator out there. Two Boeing 767's and about 40,000 liters of jet fuel did extreme damage to the towers. Also, in order for the towers to have fallen the fire wouldn't have even needed to melt the steel - it only needed to be hot enough for it to lose some of its structural strength, which of course it was.

There were no demolition charges, for Christ's sake it was not controlled.
    http://www.southerncrossreview.org/41/9-11.htm

All of this "inside job" bullshit has been debunked numerous times by numerous people; it's just ignorance. If you're trying that hard to find a reason to hate your government, you're better off saying the JFK assassination was an inside job. Really.

14. Post #134
    Blue Member
    October 2006
    9,288 Posts
    People who claim "LOL 911 TO START WAR TO GET OIL" need to look at the price of waging a war. For the price of the wars in Afghanistan and Iraq, the US could'ave bought all the oil there, like, twice.

15. Post #135

December 2011
    33 Posts
    People who claim "LOL 911 TO START WAR TO GET OIL" need to look at the price of waging a war. For the price of the wars in Afghanistan and Iraq, the US could'ave bought all the oil there, like, twice.
    You say price, the tax payer pays for the war not some private investor. Where do you think that money goes?

A small percentage will go in salary to the soldiers, the rest goes to private corporations who manufacture and supply millitary equipment and to oil companies who supply fuel.

These companies are American companies, many of which people like George Bush own a share of.

Edited:

Easy, they DIDN'T
    http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=lw-jzCfa4eQ

watch at 2 hours 10 mins 35 seconds. watch the whole video even, you may learn something new!

16. Post #136
    President of the Westboro Baptist Church Fan Club
    Dennab
    February 2012
    2,084 Posts
    You say price, the tax payer pays for the war not some private investor. Where do you think that money goes?

A small percentage will go in salary to the soldiers, the rest goes to private corporations who manufacture and supply millitary equipment and to oil companies who supply fuel.

These companies are American companies, many of which people like George Bush own a share of.
    1. Please provide sources which prove that defense contractors made significant amounts of money off of these wars. Also, please prove that someone who would be involved in this "conspiracy" would benefit from this.
    2. Please explain how 9/11 was a contributing factor in the Iraq War.

17. Post #137

December 2011
    33 Posts
    1. Please provide sources which prove that defense contractors made significant amounts of money off of these wars. Also, please prove that someone who would be involved in this "conspiracy" would benefit from this.
    Research it yourself man if you are interested. Wars are very profitable for companies, its not rocket science. Tanks and guns cost alot of money, they don't just appear from thin air. Private companies make them and the tax payer pays for them. Besides the Bush family have had a long time interest in the Oil Industry. It's no secret. Google is your friend!

Governments can't just go to war without the support of the people, they have to justify it somehow. Not only so their own people are happy but also so other countries don't get upset about it.

As I have said before lookup "Operation Northwoods". The CIA planned to stage a terrorist attack on Americans and blame it on Cuba. JFK was pretty much the only guy who said no. The file became declassified in 1997. It is on the internet and you can read it in full gory detail.

18. Post #138
    January 2009
    1,465 Posts
    Seeing how uninformed the public is about affairs in the Middle East, it wouldn't surprise me if it was used as an excuse by government officials.

Not saying that's how it played out, but it wouldn't be the first time a governing body used the ignorance of a nation's people to advance their interests.

Edited:

it also wouldn't be the first time the United States government was in bed with shady characters.

like how we sold weapons to Iran in the 80's to fund death squads in Nicaragua,

and gave money to militants in Afghanistan to fight the Soviets.

19. Post #139
    Not that bad of a seed
    January 2011
    10,453 Posts
    Research it yourself man if you are interested.
    Innocent until proven guilty, the burden of proof lies on the accuser: you. By telling us to look it up for ourselves you're saying you have no idea what you're talking about.

20. Post #140
    Blue Member
    October 2006
    9,288 Posts
    Okay, how about this: The real world isn't Modern Warfare 2. No one would ever be fucking retarded enough to do a terrorist attack on their own nation for the sake of starting a war where you can easily find a whole lot of other reasons to do so if you really want a war. Which you don't. Because wars are expensive. Only world wars are profitable, and as opposed to what conspiracy-fags want to believe, Afghanistan is a mid-level insurgency, not a world war 3.

21. Post #141

December 2011
    33 Posts
    Innocent until proven guilty, the burden of proof lies on the accuser: you. By telling us to look it up for ourselves you're saying you have no idea what you're talking about.
    No I am not. I am saying if you truely have an interest in where money goes to then you will put the effort into researching it yourself. It seems to me that you have made your conclusions without questioning anything or attempting to find out anything. Why should I waste my time searching for good informative links when you can't be bothered to?

Money is not a hard concept to fathom anyway I mean seriously. If one person spends a lot of money, another person recieves it. It really is that simple.

22. Post #142

November 2010
    375 Posts
    66,000 > 2,571.

23. Post #143
    December 2011
    2,782 Posts
    http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=lw-jzCfa4eQ

watch at 2 hours 10 mins 35 seconds. watch the whole video even, you may learn something new!
    That's not evidence.

24. Post #144
    I ROLL THE NICKELS
    October 2008
    17,861 Posts
    That doesn't really prove anything.

Edited:

yeah, thermite doesn't cut that smoothly.

Edited:

Easy, they DIDN'T
    Uhm. There were dozens of people killed in the lobbies, basements, sky lobbies and on several floors between the impact zone and the ground. You people REALLY don't want me to start posting my picture collection.

There isn't anything conspiracy related about those deaths. Most of them were caused by the severe burns people got when jet fuel ran down the elevator banks and blew the doors out of the lobby and basement dousing people waiting for them in fire.

And yes, I can get you testimony and examples of Jumpers going BOOM they sound like explosions when they hit. They were really loud and you -felt- them.

Edited:

Also regarding the 'thermite cuts'

25. Post #145
    Gold Member
    November 2006
    691 Posts
    1) Huh? I have seen practically every video in existence showing the full "collapse", not some edited 3 second clip.

3) Maybe you should do some research, it's all there.
    1 - With the two towers, you can clearly see smoke ejecting from each floor in turn as they fall. This is not what happens in a controlled explosion, it's what happens when a building pancakes.

2 - Soon after the planes impacted, shit loads of debris, fuel, and probably bodies plummeted to the bottom of the lift shafts causing destruction on a large scale at the bottom. How is this difficult to envisage? I mean, what the hell are you suggesting happened there? Government agents went around with baseball bats hitting people?

3 - Yeah provide a source. I don't think we're going to be convinced by you saying "lolol NIST violated laws"

26. Post #146
    September 2011
    119 Posts
    If someone can explain why a government conspiracy involves crashing a plane into the PENTAGON of all things, then I'll believe any conspiracy theory about anything.
    9/11 didn't just involve the World Trade Center -- there were two other planes, people.

27. Post #147
    Not that bad of a seed
    January 2011
    10,453 Posts
    If someone can explain why a government conspiracy involves crashing a plane into the PENTAGON of all things, then I'll believe any conspiracy theory about anything.
    9/11 didn't just involve the World Trade Center -- there were two other planes, people.
    The conspiracy theory about the Pentagon was that the plane didn't even exist and that what hit the building was a Surface-to-Surface-Missile (which evidently had no warhead). Ya can't make this stuff up.

28. Post #148
    May 2010
    691 Posts
    Matriax posted:
    I mean, what the hell are you suggesting happened there? Government agents went around with baseball bats hitting people?
    LOL!

The plane did exist. I'll post this again just in case.
    http://www.southerncrossreview.org/41/9-11.htm

29. Post #149
    October 2010
    1,166 Posts
    I'm not a US citizen. I fail to see what this accomplished if it was an inside job? It seems like the most pointless conspiracy ever.

30. Post #150

April 2012
    30 Posts
    This makes perfect sense except that there's a major difference between those who profit from war and those who bear the costs. Plus there's a great deal of economic idiocy in high levels of government. Companies who get paid to wage war and rebuild lobby for war, and they often get what they ask for. If they didn't expect to benefit, they wouldn't do this. See Iraq War, Brought to You by Your Friends and Lockheed Martin, for example.

31. Post #151
    Gold Member
    April 2008
    16,575 Posts
    Has the argument about how Thermite is naturally created in the presence of heat, iron and aluminum already made?

32. Post #152
    C47
    January 2010
    968 Posts
    I'm not a US citizen. I fail to see what this accomplished if it was an inside job? It seems like the most pointless conspiracy ever.
    The US knew about the Pearl Harbor attack too. Let its own military men/women die, so it could find premise to enter war.

This could be the premise to go war and establish a base in Afganistan. Military presence and strategic benefit (keep eyes on Iran, Russia, China), Economic benefit (1 trillion worth of minerals and 6th largest reserve of rare earth minerals), Ideological benefit (US see's Islamic governments as threats).

Interesting read : http://www.thedebate.org/thedebate/afghanistan.asp

33. Post #153
    HAND.CAT
    July 2010
    4,584 Posts
    There's no questioning this was simply a terrorist attack. What angers me is how the governments have used these events to have more control over its citizens.

34. Post #154
    OvB
    Facepunch resident scientist
    March 2007
    12,764 Posts
    This could be the premise to go war and establish a base in Afganistan. Military presence and strategic benefit (keep eyes on Iran, Russia, China), Economic benefit (1 trillion worth of minerals and 6th largest reserve of rare earth minerals), Ideological benefit (US see's Islamic governments as threats).

Interesting read : http://www.thedebate.org/thedebate/afghanistan.asp
    We have Al Dhafra airbase in the UAE to keep an eye on the middle east.
    http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Al_Dhafra_Air_Base
    We have multiple bases in Europe to keep an eye on Russia.
    We have bases in South Korea, Japan, Guam, and Hawaii that are all within range of China.

35. Post #155

December 2011
    33 Posts
    If you believe your Government tell's you the 100% truth. Well then you are very naive.

There are many holes in the official story of 9 / 11. That's why people are asking questions not because they love a good conspiracy.

If the Government provided answers then it would all be over but they don't. Take the Pentagon for example. People had to go through the courts for years under the Freedom Of Information Act requesting the video footage on what happened there. After about 5 years they eventually release 5 frames from a CCTV camera that doesn't even show a plane. The Pentagon is covered in cameras and if an American Airline plane hit then it would be on tape somewhere.

It is the denial of information that makes people suspect their Government and quite rightly too. Their history of lying also adds fuel to the fire. You have to remember that the people at the top live in a completely different world to us peasants. What may sound terrible and inconcievable to you can just be necessary buisness to them.

36. Post #156
    December 2011
    2,782 Posts
    What you perceive as holes "the slanted cut metal", "WTC 7 building" etc can be answered with things called logic.

Just because you're ignorant and just because you don't know how to look into things properly does NOT mean they are holes. it just means you suck.

There has not been one a piece of evidence presented by truthers, EVER that hasn't been explained with a simple answer. There ARE no holes.

37. Post #157
    Gold Member
    July 2007
    6,768 Posts
    After about 5 years they eventually release 5 frames from a CCTV camera that doesn't even show a plane. The Pentagon is covered in cameras and if an American Airline plane hit then it would be on tape somewhere.
    Yes, because in 2001 they had security cameras that recorded a full 24fps 24/7, you're lucky you got 5 frames, most bank cameras film at 1fps.

38. Post #158

December 2011
    33 Posts
    What you perceive as holes "the slanted cut metal", "WTC 7 building" etc can be answered with things called logic.

Just because you're ignorant and just because you don't know how to look into things properly does NOT mean they are holes. it just means you suck.

There has not been one a piece of evidence presented by truthers, EVER that hasn't been explained with a simple answer. There ARE no holes.
    Claiming the Pentagon was hit by an American Airlines plane and then never showing evidence of it is a hole. Show the video of it happening and people will shut up. It is you that doesn't look into things. You accept everything your government tells you without question even when there is a known history of lies in government.Even so people continue to fall for it and accept new ones all the time. It is you that sucks.

The majority of people on the planet believe there is a magical wizard in the sky called god. They believe it because authority has convinced them of it and they have never openly and subjectively questioned it. Religion is just a man made system to control the masses and people buy it.

The point is that I don't just buy into something because the "good guys" say it is so. I explore all avenues before I even begin to draw any conclusions.

As said before it is fact that government have planned such things in the past in order to further their agenda. That is an indisputable fact which you can't deny. If they have planned such things in the past it is stupid to believe that they wouldn't do so again.

I don't say 9/11 was definately an inside job, all I say is there are unanswered questions and until they are I won't just accept what authority would have me believe to be true.

39. Post #159
    Gold Member
    July 2007
    6,768 Posts
    Why the fuck do you think they have more than 5 frames of video of the crash?

40. Post #160

December 2011
    33 Posts
    Why the fuck do you think they have more than 5 frames of video of the crash?
    Why can't you type a reply without swearing? That just shows you are imature and incapable of conversation.

Why would you believe that the most secure building in the world would only have 5 frames of footage? That place is covered in cameras that in 2001 would be capable of recording full video. There is no way they wouldn't have more footage of what happened that day yet we aren't allowed to see it.

/fin