1. Post #1
    September 2009
    103 Posts
    Hey guys, Josh (ref from HSP) here. Haven't been on facepunch for a while. I guess one of you decided to switch chrono tags on me this weekend and got kicked out?

Also, I've been seeing some posts about "multicam elitists" that is my team. What's that about?

Edited:

Bump for great justice
    Reply With Quote Edit / Delete Windows 7 United States Show Events Dumb Dumb x 12Funny Funny x 1Optimistic Optimistic x 1 (list)

2. Post #2
    Gold Member
    January 2005
    7,695 Posts
    Why would you make a new thread for this.
    Reply With Quote Edit / Delete Windows 7 Show Events Agree Agree x 7Dumb Dumb x 1 (list)

3. Post #3
    September 2009
    103 Posts
    Thanks for the feedback, I appreciate it.
    Reply With Quote Edit / Delete Windows 7 United States Show Events Dumb Dumb x 5 (list)

4. Post #4
    Gold Member
    January 2005
    7,695 Posts
    You're welcome.
    Reply With Quote Edit / Delete Windows 7 Show Events Funny Funny x 4 (list)

5. Post #5
    GOSH FUDGING DARNIT
    January 2008
    7,452 Posts
    go away
    Reply With Quote Edit / Delete Windows 7 United States Show Events Agree Agree x 1 (list)

6. Post #6
    I ROLL THE NICKELS
    October 2008
    18,016 Posts
    So I don't understand. You posted a thread which from what I can tell is somewhat of an introduction thread and you immediately decide to alienate us? First of all, you could have used the chat thread for this instead of cluttering the place up with more dead threads and you could have been a little friendlier rather than walking in with accusations and blind assumptions.
    Reply With Quote Edit / Delete United States Show Events Agree Agree x 6 (list)

7. Post #7
    Gold Member
    June 2009
    2,620 Posts
    OP, the stuff about multicam elitists and what not is a somewhat inside joke, or a meme. We don't really believe multicam = elitist, it's a stereotype that's become somewhat of a joke. When I first came here I was srs bsns until I realized how this section works.

The discussion about chrono tags was one of our members mentioning an incident at HSP, but none of us were involved.
    Reply With Quote Edit / Delete Windows Vista United States Show Events

8. Post #8
    ಥ益ಥ ... Beautiful.
    April 2006
    12,042 Posts
    no it was some other kid at HSP that got kicked out

ask junglecat

Edited:

the white dude who wears the faecpunch patch and wears marpat
    Reply With Quote Edit / Delete United States Show Events

9. Post #9
    I LOVE NAZIS
    June 2011
    4,515 Posts
    You sure are a special ref
    Reply With Quote Edit / Delete United States Show Events Funny Funny x 1 (list)

10. Post #10
    i shave my eyebrows
    November 2011
    905 Posts
    yeah someone switched chronotags and got kicked out because someone snitched on him because the kid told his friend infront of the kid who snitched what he did and as far as i know, he had a 74m and it was shooting way over the limit or some shit... sadly mcdonalds didnt do me justice that day so i was chilling the whole day really, felt like shit and then goody im now sick but yeah, what a dumbass lmao
    Reply With Quote Edit / Delete Windows 7 United States Show Events Dumb Dumb x 2 (list)

11. Post #11
    August 2009
    1,267 Posts
    OP, kill yourself.

(User was banned for this post (""OP, kill yourself." Yeah great reply. Don't do this." - postal))
    Reply With Quote Edit / Delete Windows 7 United States Show Events Dumb Dumb x 1Zing Zing x 1 (list)

12. Post #12
    i shave my eyebrows
    November 2011
    905 Posts
    lmao i get rated dumb twice for explaining why he was posting here

ok

Edited:

and who the fuck is corey_faure?
    some lurker? lol
    Reply With Quote Edit / Delete Windows 7 United States Show Events

13. Post #13
    Gold Member
    July 2009
    12,223 Posts
    -snip, don't want to get banned-

(User was banned for this post ("Dumb trolling." - postal))
    Reply With Quote Edit / Delete Windows 7 United States Show Events Dumb Dumb x 3 (list)

14. Post #14
    I ROLL THE NICKELS
    October 2008
    18,016 Posts
    Why does w0t00t get away with talking like that but we all jump Junglecat when he does it?
    Reply With Quote Edit / Delete Windows 7 United States Show Events Agree Agree x 2Funny Funny x 1 (list)

15. Post #15
    September 2009
    103 Posts
    Irrelevant. You guys do come across as rude. A new player in here is gonna be pretty repelled. I call out Junglecat because I told him I trust him enough to let him tie his chrono tag, then he flips over and puts it on his gun and thinks it's cool to hurt people.

I use a polarstar and I don't do that. He SHOULD be ashamed of himself.

And also I call out the one calling out my team because I want to see if they're good enough or respectable enough to do so. My team has a good rep for a good reason. Let's see someone who tries to hurt people say the same.

Let me know, we can play and show you how we play. Just because we mess around and dick around with the guys that come here about being from this forum, if they can't take it as a joke then there's more childish attitudes here than I care to know.
    Reply With Quote Edit / Delete Windows 7 United States Show Events Dumb Dumb x 5 (list)

16. Post #16
    I ROLL THE NICKELS
    October 2008
    18,016 Posts
    Funny that you mention we can't take a joke.

But regardless, we welcome plenty of new Airsoft players but your first introduction into this entire board was this thread in which, as I said before, you immediately decided to alienate us with accusations and assumptions. So far you've demonstrated yourself to be a defensive and angry person who takes things far too seriously and holds himself much higher than the rest of us. This forum has a very calm and playful nature to it, we joke and screw around with one another all the time and nothing really gets taken seriously but you seem to think everyone is out to get you.

As far as I can tell Junglecat had nothing to do with this chrono thing but I wasn't there. All I have is his word. You seem more like a guy who plays to win, rather than have fun. You come across as an ass.

We had a kid come in yesterday. All he does is plank in his backyard. He was nice, we were nice.

Cool thanks

Although it might be a while till I can actually play airsoft I gotta get a job so i can get some gear and guns and that might be a while unfortunately but when I am I'm gonna have me some fun!

Thank you :)

Edited:

Mostly forest
    We'll always be willing to help people out, but use the official questions thread next time you stop by, its entire purpose is for helping folks like you.
    Sorry

But still thanks
    not a big deal, now you know for next time

welcome aboard, bro
    Yup we are the assholes around here.
    Reply With Quote Edit / Delete Windows 7 United States Show Events Zing Zing x 9 (list)

17. Post #17
    i shave my eyebrows
    November 2011
    905 Posts
    i don't mean to be rude but you talk like a fag and your shit's all retarded lmao XDXD

Seriously. You come across as a complete dick.
    youre dumb
    Reply With Quote Edit / Delete Windows 7 United States Show Events Agree Agree x 4 (list)

18. Post #18
    Jherkin Gherkin
    Dennab
    October 2010
    12,198 Posts
    krilliad FUCK UP

19. Post #19
    Gold Member
    July 2009
    12,223 Posts
    -snip-
    Reply With Quote Edit / Delete Windows 7 United States Show Events Funny Funny x 1 (list)

20. Post #20
    i shave my eyebrows
    November 2011
    905 Posts
    Irrelevant. You guys do come across as rude. A new player in here is gonna be pretty repelled. I call out Junglecat because I told him I trust him enough to let him tie his chrono tag, then he flips over and puts it on his gun and thinks it's cool to hurt people.

I use a polarstar and I don't do that. He SHOULD be ashamed of himself.

it wasn't even me, i hardly played saturday because i was feeling like shit but i played a few matches and you didnt even make me tie my chronotag, you tied it for me. i brought an AK yeah, but i never chrono'd it or even used it, and it was kill's ak. i used the m4a1 when i did go out and play because i was trying out pmag's i bought
    And also I call out the one calling out my team because I want to see if they're good enough or respectable enough to do so. My team has a good rep for a good reason. Let's see someone who tries to hurt people say the same.

Let me know, we can play and show you how we play. Just because we mess around and dick around with the guys that come here about being from this forum, if they can't take it as a joke then there's more childish attitudes here than I care to know.
    Edited:

the fuck, i posted the reply and it erased what i said, anyways ill type it again... i brought an ak yes, but i never used it.. i just used the m4a1 when i did go out an play one match every hour or so because i wasn't feeling great that day but i didn't want to leave, i was using my m4a1 with kill's russian gear because it was the last time i could wear it because he's picking it up this weekend, and i wanted to try out my new pmags i bought

and for the record, you tied my chrono tag like every chrono/ref person does, and you said no such thing of trusting me to tie it on my own or w/e

ok so i didn't put an apostrophe, its the end of the world

oh no!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

21. Post #21
    Gold Member
    July 2009
    12,223 Posts
    -snip-

(User was banned for this post ("Dumb trolling." - postal))
    Reply With Quote Edit / Delete Windows 7 United States Show Events Funny Funny x 2 (list)

22. Post #22
    I ROLL THE NICKELS
    October 2008
    18,016 Posts
    I just want to point out again, W0t does the exact same thing and no one says anything.

23. Post #23
    i shave my eyebrows
    November 2011
    905 Posts
    You also need to work on Capitalization.

Good job on the Punctuation though, even if it is a bit over the top.
    -snip-

24. Post #24
    Gold Member
    November 2007
    2,210 Posts
    stop sperging

all of you
    Reply With Quote Edit / Delete Windows Vista United States Show Events Agree Agree x 5 (list)

25. Post #25
    I ROLL THE NICKELS
    October 2008
    18,016 Posts
    I would advise everyone to remain calm.

The hills have eyes and the walls have ears
    Reply With Quote Edit / Delete Windows 7 United States Show Events Funny Funny x 1 (list)

26. Post #26
    ಥ益ಥ ... Beautiful.
    April 2006
    12,042 Posts
    I think this kind of drama sperging is what makes us look bad

if you don't like something rate it and leave it
    Reply With Quote Edit / Delete United States Show Events Agree Agree x 1 (list)

27. Post #27
    i shave my eyebrows
    November 2011
    905 Posts
    also may i mention, i dont have a problem with josh or his brother. i like them both, and think they're ok guys but thats my opinion.

28. Post #28
    I ROLL THE NICKELS
    October 2008
    18,016 Posts
    POSTAL POSTAL POSTAL
    Reply With Quote Edit / Delete Windows 7 United States Show Events Agree Agree x 2 (list)

29. Post #29
    Gold Member
    June 2009
    2,620 Posts
    POSTAL!

And now we wait...

EDIT: derp, ninja
    Reply With Quote Edit / Delete Windows Vista United States Show Events

30. Post #30
    Gold Member
    July 2009
    12,223 Posts
    hey guess what??

shut the fuck up
    Alright, sorry.

I apologize.

31. Post #31
    ಥ益ಥ ... Beautiful.
    April 2006
    12,042 Posts
    jesus christ snip your posts if you don't wanna get shitted on by postal

Josh and his bro isn't bad irl either, I respect them as good airsoft players as well as other things but I'm gonna stay neutral to whatever shit happens online
    Reply With Quote Edit / Delete United States Show Events

32. Post #32
    Gold Member
    July 2009
    12,223 Posts
    jesus christ snip your posts if you don't wanna get shitted on by postal
    You realize Mods can see previous versions of a post, right?

33. Post #33
    ಥ益ಥ ... Beautiful.
    April 2006
    12,042 Posts
    You realize Mods can see previous versions of a post, right?
    Yes, but I see users snip their posts if they find it bannable and it averts bans

Edited:

aka the user understood he/she broke the rules so in turn mods turn a blind eye

Edited:

that's what I see often anyways
    Reply With Quote Edit / Delete Windows XP United States Show Events Informative Informative x 1 (list)

34. Post #34
    Gold Member
    October 2006
    12,424 Posts
    krilliad next time take problems up with the offenders rather then publicly bring it up, makes you look dumb and its annoying to read
    Reply With Quote Edit / Delete Windows 7 Canada Show Events

35. Post #35
    Gold Member
    July 2009
    12,223 Posts
    Yes, but I see users snip their posts if they find it bannable and it averts bans

Edited:

aka the user understood he/she broke the rules so in turn mods turn a blind eye

Edited:

that's what I see often anyways
    Understood.

Snipping any posts that might be bannable.

36. Post #36
    Stay Rusty
    April 2005
    12,158 Posts
    uguguhgh what is this shit and why are you calling me for it

Edited:

Understood.

Snipping any posts that might be bannable.
    That'd be a waste of time. I'm already here.
    Reply With Quote Edit / Delete Windows 7 United States Show Events Zing Zing x 3Agree Agree x 1Funny Funny x 1Winner Winner x 1 (list)

37. Post #37
    ಥ益ಥ ... Beautiful.
    April 2006
    12,042 Posts
    uguguhgh what is this shit and why are you calling me for it
    >>drama

>>requesting cleanup

>>do what you do best
    Reply With Quote Edit / Delete Windows XP United States Show Events Agree Agree x 1 (list)

38. Post #38
    GOSH FUDGING DARNIT
    January 2008
    7,452 Posts
    Can you just ban everyone in the airsoft forum for a week, let's us take out our sperginess on the real world and then we all come back regular human beings?
    Reply With Quote Edit / Delete United States Show Events Disagree Disagree x 1 (list)

39. Post #39
    Premature Joculation
    April 2009
    7,908 Posts
    Hi Postal. I wrote a song about you.

"The Postman"

The Postman is the coolest guy in town
    He bans all the guys who have a big frown
    All you have to do is say his name thrice
    And he comes faster than cheese and some mice

(Chorus)
    'Cause he's Postal, the best Postman
    He's cool with everybody, 'specially Cardfan
    'Cause he's Postal, he don't take no guff
    You do some bad, you get the handcuff

He saves IFAP from certain destruction
    And helps us when we are under construction
    The Postman, he don't deliver no mail
    But he'll ban the baddies without no fail

(Chorus)

(Bridge)
    Banning left and right, but only when it's right
    He ain't looking to start no fight
    I'm a strong black girl who don't need no man
    That's just a call for the Postman

(Chorus)
    Reply With Quote Edit / Delete Windows 7 United States Show Events Funny Funny x 4Optimistic Optimistic x 1 (list)

40. Post #40
    Stay Rusty
    April 2005
    12,158 Posts
    Can you just ban everyone in the airsoft forum for a week, let's us take out our sperginess on the real world and then we all come back regular human beings?
    i'd rather ban you

forever

Edited:

but i'll just settle for locking this awful thread... for now
    Reply With Quote Edit / Delete Windows 7 United States Show Events Winner Winner x 6Friendly Friendly x 2Funny Funny x 2 (list)