1. Post #1
    Gold Member
    September 2006
    1,284 Posts
    Can someone port this model, and a variant of this model without the TOW mount(just the vehicle, no mounted gun) to Garry's Mod?

ALSO, can you make a variant without a turret or wheels, so the vehicle can be coded for SCARS?

http://www.turbosquid.com/3d-models/...vietnam/387761

Reply With Quote Edit / Delete Reply Mac United States Show Events Agree Agree x 4Winner Winner x 1 (list)

2. Post #2
    Gold Member
    February 2010
    603 Posts
    Support, we need MUTT to Gmod.

3. Post #3
    Gold Member
    September 2006
    1,284 Posts
    Although I'd be in support of a higher-res model if there were one, but this will suffice

4. Post #4
    March 2010
    2,438 Posts
    Why not the model from CoD: Black Ops? BFV models aren't too great for now.

5. Post #5
    May 2011
    155 Posts
    BFV... what a classic! I still play it on every LAN party with my firends, even if its just 3-4 of us fooling around with bots its so much fun!

p.s.
    But you can't allways get what you want. As Mick Jagger would have said.

Cheers!

6. Post #6
    Gold Member
    September 2006
    1,284 Posts
    There wasn't an M151 in Black Ops, though. Closest things are some Willy's jeep models carried over from World at War that were seen occasionally as background objects.

7. Post #7
    March 2010
    2,438 Posts
    There wasn't an M151 in Black Ops, though. Closest things are some Willy's jeep models carried over from World at War that were seen occasionally as background objects.
    Wait so what car are you riding in first SOG mission?

8. Post #8
    September 2011
    2,196 Posts
    Wait so what car are you riding in first SOG mission?
    It's a Jeep Wrangler, according to what I read. You can read it here if you don't believe me.

9. Post #9
    March 2010
    2,438 Posts
    No, it was a military jeep, not Wrangler. Argh.

10. Post #10
    Gold Member
    September 2006
    1,284 Posts
    No, it was a military jeep, not Wrangler. Argh.
    Actually, At the end of the level, yes it is. Or, to be more accurate, it's a Jeep J8, a militarized variant of the Jeep Wrangler when you are riding in the back with a TOW Launcher.

I love Jeep, but they're really invasive when it comes to product placement :/

Unless you're referring to the beginning of the level, on the airfield. In that case, you are riding in a Willy's MB (same exact model used in CoD: WoW)
    Reply With Quote Edit / Delete Reply Mac United States Show Events Informative Informative x 1 (list)

11. Post #11
    March 2010
    2,438 Posts
    Unless you're referring to the beginning of the level, on the airfield. In that case, you are riding in a Willy's MB (same exact model used in CoD: WoW)
    Yes, I meant this. I kinda knew that it's a Willy's jeep, but I kinda wasn't sure.

Nevermind then.