1. Post #4921
    Paltry Member
    February 2012
    5,439 Posts
    Since all of the hats are fairly cheap, I'd go with 1.66 refined per hat, so maybe 10 refined?
    If he would actually manage to sell them for 1.66 I would call him the trade Jesus.
    Edited:
    Pageking music
    Reply With Quote Edit / Delete Windows XP Czech Republic Show Events

2. Post #4922
    I don't wanna Dang ol' yo.
    September 2009
    9,313 Posts
    1.66 is a bit of a stretch really. Most people buy it for 1.33 as i recall.
    Reply With Quote Edit / Delete Mac United States Show Events Agree Agree x 2 (list)

3. Post #4923
    Insert title here

December 2005
    3,657 Posts
    If he would actually manage to sell them for 1.66 I would call him the trade Jesus.
    Edited:
    Pageking music
    I'm sure most craftable hats are fixed at around 1.33-1.66 refined each
    Reply With Quote Edit / Delete Windows 7 Australia Show Events

4. Post #4924
    Gold Member
    Dennab
    December 2009
    14,782 Posts
    1.66 is a bit of a stretch really. Most people buy it for 1.33 as i recall.
    1.55 would be a plausible selling price for most of them.

5. Post #4925
    itty bitty silly pretty little pony
    September 2011
    7,023 Posts
    Managed to get about 14k for my posthumous kills on the warehouse. Yay.
    Reply With Quote Edit / Delete Windows XP United Kingdom Show Events

6. Post #4926
    I don't wanna Dang ol' yo.
    September 2009
    9,313 Posts
    Speaking of being sure. Have you seen the little gift i left in your comments?
    Reply With Quote Edit / Delete Mac United States Show Events Friendly Friendly x 1 (list)

7. Post #4927
    Paltry Member
    February 2012
    5,439 Posts
    Nobody is going to buy them for 1.66.
    Nobody.
    Reply With Quote Edit / Delete Windows XP Czech Republic Show Events Agree Agree x 2 (list)

8. Post #4928
    Insert title here

December 2005
    3,657 Posts
    Speaking of being sure. Have you seen the little gift i left in your comments?
    It left me surprised. Then I laughed for about 3 minutes. Then I had some private time with it and laughed at it again.
    Reply With Quote Edit / Delete Windows 7 Australia Show Events Informative Informative x 2Winner Winner x 1 (list)

9. Post #4929
    September 2011
    7,023 Posts

whut

10. Post #4930
    Gold Member
    November 2011
    4,989 Posts
    Not everyone plays Arena.
    Reply With Quote Edit / Delete Windows 7 United States Show Events Agree Agree x 2 (list)

11. Post #4931
    September 2011
    7,023 Posts
    Not everyone plays Arena.
    Still, I thought it would be a bit higher than that. Some of the acheivements barely anyone has are pretty surprising.
    Reply With Quote Edit / Delete Windows XP United Kingdom Show Events Agree Agree x 1 (list)

12. Post #4932
    Gold Member
    Dennab
    December 2009
    14,782 Posts
    Anyone got spares of any of these I could take?

Soda Popper
    Back Scratcher
    Manmelter
    Enforcer
    They're the cheapest weapons I don't own. I'm also missing the UHHHH, Unarmed Combat, Sharp Dresser and the Apoco-fists, but those are hella-expensive and I want to finally save up for a cheap soldier medal to go with my FDU. Depending on the price of a strange Soda Popper and Backscratcher I might buy them in strange myself, but I'll just give a scrap or a wep for any of these.

13. Post #4933
    Gold Member
    November 2011
    4,989 Posts
    Do Unarmed Combats drop at all? People still ask me about my #30 arm.
    Reply With Quote Edit / Delete Windows 7 United States Show Events Disagree Disagree x 1 (list)

14. Post #4934

They're the cheapest weapons I don't own. I'm also missing the UHHHH, Unarmed Combat, Sharp Dresser and the Apoco-fists, but those are hella-expensive and I want to finally save up for a cheap soldier medal to go with my FDU.
    I've got one soda popper in my inventory.
    Reply With Quote Edit / Delete Windows 7 Finland Show Events Friendly Friendly x 1 (list)

15. Post #4935
    September 2011
    7,023 Posts

They're the cheapest weapons I don't own. I'm also missing the UHHHH, Unarmed Combat, Sharp Dresser and the Apoco-fists, but those are hella-expensive and I want to finally save up for a cheap soldier medal to go with my FDU. Depending on the price of a strange Soda Popper and Backscratcher I might buy them in strange myself, but I'll just give a scrap or a wep for any of these.
    Think I have a backscratcher you can have, but it'll have to wait 'til I get home.

16. Post #4936
    I'M AN AUSSIE FAGGOT
    December 2008
    26,105 Posts
    -snip, I misread-
    Reply With Quote Edit / Delete Windows Vista Australia Show Events

17. Post #4937
    Gold Member
    January 2009
    5,315 Posts
    I have a spare Enforcer if you want.
    Reply With Quote Edit / Delete Windows XP Spain Show Events Friendly Friendly x 1 (list)

18. Post #4938

</3
    Reply With Quote Edit / Delete Windows 7 Finland Show Events Funny Funny x 1Friendly Friendly x 1 (list)

19. Post #4939
    Gold Member
    March 2010
    1,902 Posts
    What, I had my birthday yesterday and I didn't get a fancy banner this year

(Hell yeah labour day)
    (Or worker's day or may day or whatever)
    Reply With Quote Edit / Delete Windows 8 Netherlands Show Events

20. Post #4940
    Gold Member
    Dennab
    December 2009
    14,782 Posts

Reply With Quote Edit / Delete Windows 7 Australia Show Events Informative Informative x 1Friendly Friendly x 1 (list)

21. Post #4941
    Paltry Member
    February 2012
    5,439 Posts
    Ew, arena
    Reply With Quote Edit / Delete Windows XP Czech Republic Show Events Dumb Dumb x 4Disagree Disagree x 2Agree Agree x 1 (list)

22. Post #4942
    November 2011
    10,659 Posts
    Ew, arena
    Arena can be a fun mode if played with the right people. Killing someone in Arena is a shitload more satisfying than killing someone in a different game mode.
    Reply With Quote Edit / Delete Windows 7 Germany Show Events

23. Post #4943
    Gold Member
    November 2011
    4,989 Posts
    As long as no one pulls the "no kill friendly ____ =^.^=" then it's a fine gamemode.
    Reply With Quote Edit / Delete Windows 7 United States Show Events

24. Post #4944
    Pony Extraordinaire
    October 2011
    6,134 Posts
    Ew, arena
    fuck you
    Reply With Quote Edit / Delete Windows 7 United Kingdom Show Events Dumb Dumb x 1Friendly Friendly x 1 (list)

25. Post #4945
    Gold Member
    January 2007
    4,119 Posts
    As long as no one pulls the "no kill friendly ____ =^.^=" then it's a fine gamemode.
    I have never seen this happen in arena. Only Saxton Hale.

26. Post #4946
    tell PETA my mink is dragging on the floor
    July 2010
    5,738 Posts
    Arena can be a fun mode if played with the right people. Killing someone in Arena is a shitload more satisfying than killing someone in a different game mode.
    But dying to bullshit is that much more infuriating when you cant respawn.
    Reply With Quote Edit / Delete Windows 7 United States Show Events Agree Agree x 4 (list)

27. Post #4947
    I'M AN AUSSIE FAGGOT
    December 2008
    26,105 Posts
    That makes it even more fun, to hear them cry when they get killed.
    Reply With Quote Edit / Delete Windows Vista Australia Show Events Agree Agree x 1 (list)

28. Post #4948
    December 2009
    3,046 Posts
    Hi! I have encountered that alot of servers has removed the penalty of a long respawn time. I would like to ask you guys opinon on that. Is respawn time nececcary, or does it not affect gameplay at all?
    Reply With Quote Edit / Delete Windows Vista Norway Show Events

29. Post #4949
    Gold Member
    Dennab
    December 2009
    14,782 Posts
    Hi! I have encountered that alot of servers has removed the penalty of a long respawn time. I would like to ask you guys opinon on that. Is respawn time nececcary, or does it not affect gameplay at all?
    It's hugely necessary on KotH and A/D. On CTF it's only a tad important, and on CPs it's mildly important in that it means that the normally slow-spawning losers will just respawn and recap the point, leaving the game in a nearly endless tug-o'-war.
    Reply With Quote Edit / Delete Windows 7 Australia Show Events Agree Agree x 2 (list)

30. Post #4950
    Of course it does. If you team captures a control point, it will reduce you respawn time and increase it for the enemy. This is to make sure that 5cp maps don't end up in stalemates and A/D maps aren't complete shit by giving the attackers a chance to actually cap the point while the enemy team is dead.
    Reply With Quote Edit / Delete Windows 7 Finland Show Events

31. Post #4951
    December 2009
    3,046 Posts
    It's hugely necessary on KotH and A/D. On CTF it's only a tad important, and on CPs it's mildly important in that it means that the normally slow-spawning losers will just respawn and recap the point, leaving the game in a nearly endless tug-o'-war.
    What about Payload Race?
    Reply With Quote Edit / Delete Windows Vista Norway Show Events

32. Post #4952
    Gold Member
    January 2009
    5,315 Posts
    I managed to sell the Big Country. 4 hats left for getting a Merc's Pride Scarf.
    Reply With Quote Edit / Delete Windows XP Spain Show Events Friendly Friendly x 1 (list)

33. Post #4953
    Black Box Lover and Enthusiast
    August 2007
    8,298 Posts
    What this guy said. I'm here to play a game, not sit and watch OTHER people play games. I mean yeah I know that drives home the "Play better, lol" point, but, sometimes shit happens, and when that shit happens I prefer just respawning in a few seconds rather than waiting for 5 minutes. Watching everyone else have fun.

From a competitive standpoint, Arena has its purpose, but I'm not that competitive
    Reply With Quote Edit / Delete Windows 7 United States Show Events

34. Post #4954
    What about Payload Race?
    According to wiki the only advantage you get is having you team's cart pushed slightly forward from it's starting position in the next round. The respawn time is still important because the terminus is very close by the enemy's spawn point.
    Reply With Quote Edit / Delete Windows 7 Finland Show Events

35. Post #4955
    Gold Member
    Dennab
    December 2009
    14,782 Posts
    What about Payload Race?
    PLR is only partly necessary. In virtually all non-stage 3 maps/sections, the cap for each team is at the enemy team spawn. Having insta-spawn makes it harder to cap it without a full-on assault, but as the cart moves itself forward in overtime it's sort of counteracted. This does mean, however, that in most games you'll have to wait an entire round just to advance one stage in the event of an at least decent defence.

36. Post #4956
    Gold Member
    January 2009
    5,315 Posts
    3 left to get my objetive.

37. Post #4957
    i have an ear fetish and lie like a basterd. i wasn't lying about the ears though. what a shitty title.
    December 2011
    1,424 Posts
    Reposting now that i have returned from tests http://tf2r.com/knjgs4j.html
    somehow i think i might get a meh rank
    Reply With Quote Edit / Delete Windows 7 Denmark Show Events Friendly Friendly x 1 (list)

38. Post #4958
    November 2011
    10,659 Posts
    That's why I said with the right people. And preferable on a server with crits off. Sure if you play on a random crits server with people who play as engineer, pyro or heavy then it's no fun. Each team also should have the same amount of medics or else the team with the medic has basicly won already.
    Reply With Quote Edit / Delete Windows 7 Germany Show Events

39. Post #4959
    Gold Member
    January 2007
    4,119 Posts
    http://tf2r.com/kkyggh4.html

public. You guys get a private charmers chapeau raffle once I get it off the alt it's on.
    Reply With Quote Edit / Delete Windows 7 Australia Show Events Friendly Friendly x 3 (list)

40. Post #4960
    April 2011
    3,324 Posts
    meanwhile_at_valve.jpeg
    Reply With Quote Edit / Delete Windows 7 United States Show Events Informative Informative x 1 (list)