1. Post #7801
    i have an ear fetish and lie like a basterd. i wasn't lying about the ears though. what a shitty title.
    December 2011
    1,424 Posts
    No, just set yourself on fire and kill your parents.
    Bwuh... fire is hot, and i love my papa and mama D: I cant possibly do all that without killing myself afterwards!
    Reply With Quote Edit / Delete Windows 7 Denmark Show Events Informative Informative x 1 (list)

2. Post #7802
    April 2012
    5,145 Posts
    Bwuh... fire is hot, and i love my papa and mama D: I cant possibly do all that without killing myself afterwards!
    Do that. Have sex with Ern. Kill yourself. Die happily.

Meanwhile: http://tf2r.com/kivboie.html
    Reply With Quote Edit / Delete Windows XP Argentina Show Events Informative Informative x 1 (list)

3. Post #7803
    September 2011
    304 Posts
    I think the idea is that you die in the process.
    Reply With Quote Edit / Delete Windows 7 United States Show Events Informative Informative x 1 (list)

4. Post #7804
    I don't give a shit about your dumb opinion, my opinion is the one that counts.
    June 2011
    7,029 Posts
    Do that. Have sex with Ern. Kill yourself. Die happily.
    I don't think you'd be happy after fucking Ern.
    Reply With Quote Edit / Delete Windows 7 Brazil Show Events Informative Informative x 1Late Late x 1Disagree Disagree x 1 (list)

5. Post #7805
    EGG CUP
    May 2011
    2,852 Posts
    Alternatively, if you opt to have your parents killed and THEN have your house burnt down, you can be Batman.
    Reply With Quote Edit / Delete Windows XP United States Show Events Informative Informative x 1 (list)

6. Post #7806
    i have an ear fetish and lie like a basterd. i wasn't lying about the ears though. what a shitty title.
    December 2011
    1,424 Posts
    Bleh, ill guess Ern's ear are too crispy for my taste anyways.
    Reply With Quote Edit / Delete Windows 7 Denmark Show Events Informative Informative x 1 (list)

7. Post #7807
    Story time! I ever told any of you about the time I got drunk at my parents' wedding? I was about...9 or 10, I think. Fucking hot as hell, dying of thirst, so, I down an entire glass of champagne in one go. Granted, I nearly spat it back out, but for the rest of the day I was pissed off and had a goddamn headache.
    Reply With Quote Edit / Delete Windows Vista United Kingdom Show Events Informative Informative x 3Funny Funny x 1 (list)

8. Post #7808
    kawaii
    October 2011
    2,060 Posts
    ern is too short to have sexual intercourse with
    Reply With Quote Edit / Delete Windows 7 United States Show Events Informative Informative x 1Agree Agree x 1Useful Useful x 1 (list)

9. Post #7809
    December 2011
    1,424 Posts
    ern is too short to have sexual intercourse with
    Unfortunatly i like short,

10. Post #7810
    Steam's dead. Obligatory tonight's the night comment.
    Reply With Quote Edit / Delete Windows Vista United Kingdom Show Events Optimistic Optimistic x 1 (list)

11. Post #7811
    rate me boxes in every post please, its my fetish
    August 2009
    8,147 Posts
    Great time to go down steam
    I was just talking to goodwell.
    Reply With Quote Edit / Delete Mac United States Show Events Dumb Dumb x 2Friendly Friendly x 1 (list)

12. Post #7812
    I'm a very kind and awesome person!
    June 2010
    11,179 Posts
    Effing Steam.
    Reply With Quote Edit / Delete Windows XP Germany Show Events

13. Post #7813
    EGG CUP
    May 2011
    2,852 Posts
    I was just about to get my paints from the Warehouse, too..

;~;
    Reply With Quote Edit / Delete Windows XP United States Show Events Friendly Friendly x 3 (list)

14. Post #7814
    October 2010
    5,289 Posts
    hi im here to complain about the down time
    Reply With Quote Edit / Delete Windows 7 United States Show Events Agree Agree x 6 (list)

15. Post #7815
    I've posted this before, but it's still accurate.
    This fucking video summarizes steam perfectly.
    Reply With Quote Edit / Delete Windows Vista United Kingdom Show Events

16. Post #7816
    June 2011
    7,029 Posts
    steam is shit
    Reply With Quote Edit / Delete Windows 7 Brazil Show Events Disagree Disagree x 4Informative Informative x 1Agree Agree x 1Dumb Dumb x 1 (list)

17. Post #7817
    Grass Poison
    March 2010
    16,749 Posts
    The servers are down, that means I will have to play some games, It's scary.
    Reply With Quote Edit / Delete Windows 7 Argentina Show Events Dumb Dumb x 1 (list)

18. Post #7818
    April 2012
    5,145 Posts
    steam is shit
    No, Valve is lazy.
    Reply With Quote Edit / Delete Windows XP Argentina Show Events

19. Post #7819
    Gold Member
    January 2007
    4,118 Posts
    The servers are down, that means I will have to play some games, It's scary.
    gross, video games are for nerds
    Reply With Quote Edit / Delete Windows 7 Australia Show Events

20. Post #7820
    December 2011
    1,424 Posts
    Steam seems to be up for me again,
    Reply With Quote Edit / Delete Windows 7 Denmark Show Events Agree Agree x 1 (list)

21. Post #7821
    July 2010
    780 Posts
    how much is a crate 30 worth nowadays
    Reply With Quote Edit / Delete Windows 7 United States Show Events

22. Post #7822
    fuck you inspecter I do what I want
    August 2009
    9,018 Posts
    I've posted this before, but it's still accurate.
    This fucking video summarizes steam perfectly.
    for a second I thought my sound was broken.
    Reply With Quote Edit / Delete Windows XP United States Show Events Agree Agree x 1Funny Funny x 1 (list)

23. Post #7823
    Gold Member
    July 2011
    7,768 Posts
    Agh, this is a tough choice.

Buds for S. Huntsman, Buds for S. Huntsman...

Aghhaghaghagh i want a huntsman but...
    Reply With Quote Edit / Delete Windows 7 United Kingdom Show Events

24. Post #7824
    June 2011
    7,029 Posts
    how much is a crate 30 worth nowadays
    an arm and a leg
    Reply With Quote Edit / Delete Windows 7 Brazil Show Events

25. Post #7825
    Gold Member
    January 2007
    4,118 Posts

I would not do it. This would be my personal choice. I hope this helps you reach a conclusion.

26. Post #7826

Gimme your buds. I will keep them safe on my alt until you come to your senses. I'm serious. I've proven myself trustworthy, right?
    Reply With Quote Edit / Delete Windows Vista United Kingdom Show Events

27. Post #7827
    I don't wanna Dang ol' yo.
    September 2009
    9,233 Posts

If you've got the patience, watch as they appear in the future crates and worth less than a rec.
    Reply With Quote Edit / Delete Windows 7 United States Show Events Disagree Disagree x 2 (list)

28. Post #7828
    Raffle Rigger
    November 2010
    16,461 Posts
    If you've got the patience, watch as they appear in the future crates and worth less than a rec.
    They won't appear in a future crate.
    Reply With Quote Edit / Delete Windows XP United States Show Events

29. Post #7829
    Gold Member
    July 2011
    7,768 Posts
    So everyone's basically saying i shouldn't do it?

I'll never get one, will i.
    Reply With Quote Edit / Delete Windows 7 United Kingdom Show Events Informative Informative x 1Friendly Friendly x 1Agree Agree x 1 (list)

30. Post #7830
    YOU AIN'T NEVER HAD A FRIEND LIKE ME
    August 2006
    10,011 Posts
    That reminds me, I need to get those 3 new stranges, but goddamn they're still too expensive.

31. Post #7831
    I'm off to bed. Good night.
    Reply With Quote Edit / Delete Windows Vista United Kingdom Show Events Friendly Friendly x 1 (list)

32. Post #7832
    Gold Member
    July 2011
    7,768 Posts
    So? Why do you need it anyway?
    I don't need one. It's the fact i'd love to have one.

Not to sell, but to use. That's all.

A silly notion i know, but...eh, i look silly as it is.

33. Post #7833
    Ern
    this title sucks
    July 2011
    5,980 Posts

I has a kittun
    Reply With Quote Edit / Delete Windows 7 United States Show Events Friendly Friendly x 5 (list)

34. Post #7834
    I don't wanna Dang ol' yo.
    September 2009
    9,233 Posts

I has a kittun
    Clean that keyboard. Holy fuck.

Look at the size of those dust bunnies.
    Reply With Quote Edit / Delete Windows 7 United States Show Events Disagree Disagree x 1 (list)

35. Post #7835
    November 2009
    859 Posts
    I don't think they're gonna do that with the salvaged items. If it does happen, people will stop paying 10+ keys for them. This does directly affect valve, as each of those 10 keys had to have been bought instore.

You could also argue that them being more common would mean more people buying keys, which is fair since we don't really have statistics on this.

My 2 cents, I wouldn't spend buds but if it went down to 15 keys ish, I'd probably get one.

36. Post #7836
    Gold Member
    January 2007
    4,118 Posts

I has a kittun
    Your keyboard is very dusty.

edit: tick tock

editagain: blue russian?
    Reply With Quote Edit / Delete Windows 7 Australia Show Events Late Late x 2Agree Agree x 1 (list)

37. Post #7837
    February 2011
    2,738 Posts
    I don't think they're gonna do that with the salvaged items. If it does happen, people will stop paying 10+ keys for them. This does directly affect valve, as each of those 10 keys had to have been bought instore.

You could also argue that them being more common would mean more people buying keys, which is fair since we don't really have statistics on this.

My 2 cents, I wouldn't spend buds but if it went down to 15 keys ish, I'd probably get one.
    Valve is creating strange weapons faster than they are creating new weapons. That means eventually all the weapons will be stranged and then what will Valve put into crates? Maybe some re-hashes like we saw with the Knife a few crates back.

38. Post #7838
    Gold Member
    July 2011
    7,768 Posts
    Valve is creating strange weapons faster than they are creating new weapons. That means eventually all the weapons will be stranged and then what will Valve put into crates? Maybe some re-hashes like we saw with the Knife a few crates back.
    They already attempted rehashing items and really, it gets negative responses.

A lot of stuff they do is a test to see how a community reacts. Like salvaged crates are in themselves an experiment to see how people react to "rare" stranges.

The reaction was as expected, i'd assume.

39. Post #7839
    April 2012
    5,254 Posts
    May start blending stranges, strange parts, and reskins into the later crates.

and then eventually strange reskins just to fuck with us and the economy.
    Reply With Quote Edit / Delete Windows Vista Canada Show Events

40. Post #7840
    Gold Member
    January 2007
    4,118 Posts
    They already attempted rehashing items and really, it gets negative responses.

A lot of stuff they do is a test to see how a community reacts. Like salvaged crates are in themselves an experiment to see how people react to "rare" stranges.

The reaction was as expected, i'd assume.
    So you say that rehashing got negative responses so they won't do it again, but rare stranges got an 'expected' reaction. Rare stranges have an extremely negative reaction from a lot of people, but valve did it again anyway. I don't think valve give a shit whether player reactions are good or bad, just monetary reactions. That is to say, saying valve won't rehash again because it got a negative response is dumb.