1. Post #5521
    Gold Member
    Dennab
    April 2010
    14,106 Posts

You wouldn't happen to be Canadian, would you?
    German, actually.

Edited:

Pageking, fuck.

Edited:

Also, it's actually adhesive tape. But whatever.
    Reply With Quote Edit / Delete Windows 7 Germany Show Events

2. Post #5522
    April 2012
    5,315 Posts
    Thread seems a little dead. Here, have this video I made:

and some coffee.

thread pls wake up i wub you ;_;
    Reply With Quote Edit / Delete Windows Vista Canada Show Events Friendly Friendly x 5 (list)

3. Post #5523
    itty bitty silly pretty little pony
    September 2011
    7,015 Posts
    Dr Enforcicle spies that defend the item set
    shut the fuck up
    you are bad and annoying

edit;
    and the real spy hates you
    and your family
    Reply With Quote Edit / Delete Windows 7 United Kingdom Show Events Agree Agree x 6 (list)

4. Post #5524
    November 2011
    10,659 Posts
    Dr Enforcicle spies that defend the item set
    shut the fuck up
    you are bad and annoying
    An enforcer spy with good aim can fuck you up so much it's not funny.

5. Post #5525
    September 2011
    7,015 Posts
    A enforcer spy with good aim can fuck you up so much it's not funny.
    The fact that they can walk straight in front of a pyro, the Spies HARD COUNTER, do their business and then just dissapear off with no opposition is ridiculous. And when you do manage to follow them, guess who gets shot first? Oh, me.
    Reply With Quote Edit / Delete Windows 7 United Kingdom Show Events

6. Post #5526
    Gold Member
    January 2007
    4,119 Posts
    Doctor Enforcicle
    Reply With Quote Edit / Delete Windows 7 Australia Show Events Informative Informative x 1 (list)

7. Post #5527
    Gold Member
    Dennab
    April 2010
    14,106 Posts
    I've once seen a Spy going full offense. I didn't even get stabbed by that guy once. He just rolled Enforcer all the time and triggered his Dead Ringer every now and then. God that shit was annoying.

I sometimes feel like I'm the only one who puts himself at a disadvantage, like I use Enforcer only with default Invis. Watch.

8. Post #5528
    hi there
    Dennab
    September 2011
    5,898 Posts
    I've once seen a Spy going full offense. I didn't even get stabbed by that guy once. He just rolled Enforcer all the time and triggered his Dead Ringer every now and then. God that shit was annoying.

I sometimes feel like I'm the only one who puts himself at a disadvantage, like I use Enforcer only with default Invis. Watch.
    I don't use the Enforcer at all. Even with the Dead Ringer I use the normal revolver.
    Reply With Quote Edit / Delete Windows 7 United States Show Events Agree Agree x 1 (list)

9. Post #5529
    Gold Member
    Dennab
    April 2010
    14,106 Posts
    I don't use the Enforcer at all. Even with the Dead Ringer I use the normal revolver.
    You made it sound like you HAVE to use Enforcer with the Dead Ringer.

10. Post #5530
    Gold Member
    April 2007
    3,547 Posts
    Anyone here good with console scripts? I'm looking for a script that does, when you press F1, it basically should do this..

Triggered by F1
    * Switch active weapon to melee slot
    * Activate taunt (Default G)
    * Destroy building that is underneath me (If there is a script that can destroy a building within range or something like that, that'd be great. If not, I can use more keys than F1, per building)

That's it I suppose. Would be really glad if someone could help me with this, I'd do it my self, but Im not good with advanced scripts.
    Reply With Quote Edit / Delete Windows 7 Sweden Show Events

11. Post #5531
    l l
    lmao
    Dennab
    December 2011
    10,758 Posts
    -snip
    Reply With Quote Edit / Delete Windows 7 United States Show Events Funny Funny x 1Late Late x 1 (list)

12. Post #5532
    Gold Member
    January 2007
    4,119 Posts
    Consideration of fairness aside there is really no reason not to use the Enforcer over the Revolver with the Dead Ringer. So yeah.
    Reply With Quote Edit / Delete Windows 7 Australia Show Events

13. Post #5533
    April 2012
    5,315 Posts
    Because (as it's been said many, many times over) there's literally no downside to using the Enforcer with the DR. By all logical extents it's simply better to use the enforcer if you're not competent with the ambassador or have some other preference to the other pistols.

I guess what he's saying, and to an extent what a lot of people are saying is that when a weapon (or weapon combo) is not being used by a player base simply because they mutually perceive it as unfair and "dishonorable" then the weapon may indeed be in need of a few tweaks.

Personally, I'd just make it so that the Enforcer lowers the damage resistance provided by the DR. Killing two birds with one stone, depending on your view of the DR.
    Reply With Quote Edit / Delete Windows Vista Canada Show Events

14. Post #5534
    Gold Member
    January 2007
    4,119 Posts
    * Destroy building that is underneath me (If there is a script that can destroy a building within range or something like that, that'd be great. If not, I can use more keys than F1, per building)
    Within range thing is not possible. You will have to go with your second idea.

15. Post #5535
    Gold Member
    Dennab
    April 2010
    14,106 Posts
    Consideration of fairness aside there is really no reason not to use the Enforcer over the Revolver with the Dead Ringer. So yeah.
    He still made it sound like a MUST.
    Reply With Quote Edit / Delete Windows 7 Germany Show Events Disagree Disagree x 1 (list)

16. Post #5536
    THE GRINCH WHO STOLE COSMETICS
    Dennab
    August 2011
    5,740 Posts
    guys

none of my favorite servers ever have people in them

I can't find any new ones

I'm getting bored of valve servers

all I do is play dota

it's four in the morning and I'm making chocolate pudding

I miss tf2 guys

;_;
    Reply With Quote Edit / Delete Windows 7 United States Show Events Friendly Friendly x 4Funny Funny x 1 (list)

17. Post #5537
    Gold Member
    April 2007
    3,547 Posts
    guys

all I do is play dota

I miss tf2 guys

;_;
    if you like VSH, Im playing alot on Lethal-Zone #1 and #2 servers. No shitty Meme bosses and such and a great playerbase imo
    Reply With Quote Edit / Delete Windows 7 Sweden Show Events

18. Post #5538
    November 2011
    10,659 Posts
    L'etranger for the win. The only spy revolver I use.
    Reply With Quote Edit / Delete Windows 7 Germany Show Events Agree Agree x 1 (list)

19. Post #5539
    hi there
    Dennab
    September 2011
    5,898 Posts
    guys

all I do is play dota

I miss tf2 guys

;_;
    RUGC is good and always fun.
    Reply With Quote Edit / Delete Windows 7 United States Show Events

20. Post #5540
    Gold Member
    January 2007
    4,119 Posts
    http://tf2r.com/k7laws7.html

here's that Charmer's Chapeau raffle I promised you a day ago or whatever it was
    Reply With Quote Edit / Delete Windows 7 Australia Show Events Friendly Friendly x 3 (list)

21. Post #5541
    Gold Member
    Dennab
    April 2010
    14,106 Posts
    L'etranger for the win. The only spy revolver I use.
    It depends on the Loadout for me:

If I use the Kunai, I have the Dead Ringer equipped. Since 1 normal melee hit can kill me, Dead Ringer is viable for me. To keep my Dead Ringer ready for use, I use the L'Etranger.

If I go with the default Knife, I also use the default watch or the Dead Ringer, depends. With the default knife I can use the Revolver or the Ambassador. I usually switch to Dead Ringer when I have the Ambassador though, because my aim is not as good as it used to be.

When I go with the Big Earner, I use the Enforcer to compensate for my lower health (I can take less damage, so I better give out more too). With that, I use my Invis Watch.

And of course, Saharan Spy. But I guess it's self explenatory what Revolver I use there.

22. Post #5542
    i have an ear fetish and lie like a basterd. i wasn't lying about the ears though. what a shitty title.
    December 2011
    1,424 Posts
    Quite alot of topic but...
       I really hate animals in Minecraft, they allways seem to jump scare me down in dark caves   
    Reply With Quote Edit / Delete Windows 7 Denmark Show Events

23. Post #5543
    Gold Member
    April 2007
    3,547 Posts
    It depends on the Loadout for me:

If I use the Kunai, I have the Dead Ringer equipped. Since 1 normal melee hit can kill me, Dead Ringer is viable for me. To keep my Dead Ringer ready for use, I use the L'Etranger.

If I go with the default Knife, I also use the default watch or the Dead Ringer, depends. With the default knife I can use the Revolver or the Ambassador. I usually switch to Dead Ringer when I have the Ambassador though, because my aim is not as good as it used to be.

When I go with the Big Earner, I use the Enforcer to compensate for my lower health (I can take less damage, so I better give out more too). With that, I use my Invis Watch.

And of course, Saharan Spy. But I guess it's self explenatory what Revolver I use there.
    I've never really used the Kunai as I dont see a practical use for it, everything 1 hits you, and you don't even gets overhealed that much past your base healthpool
    Reply With Quote Edit / Delete Windows 7 Sweden Show Events Agree Agree x 1 (list)

24. Post #5544
    Gold Member
    January 2007
    4,119 Posts
    use the Kunai
    why

25. Post #5545
    Gold Member
    Dennab
    April 2010
    14,106 Posts
    Reply With Quote Edit / Delete Windows 7 Germany Show Events Optimistic Optimistic x 1 (list)

26. Post #5546
    hi there
    Dennab
    September 2011
    5,898 Posts
       I really hate animals in Minecraft, they allways seem to jump scare me down in dark caves   
    Let me derail the thread with you.
    I've seen a pink sheep spawning naturally once, no dye used.

27. Post #5547
    Gold Member
    Dennab
    April 2010
    14,106 Posts
    Seriously, the kunai is fun to use at times.
    The fact that it extinguishes fire is also awesome.

28. Post #5548
    September 2011
    7,015 Posts
    It's worse with mo' creatures
    oh my god the nights of terror

29. Post #5549
    hi there
    Dennab
    September 2011
    5,898 Posts
    It's worse with mo' creatures
    oh my god the nights of terror
    The ogres have always pissed me off.

30. Post #5550
    Gold Member
    Dennab
    April 2010
    14,106 Posts
    Anyway fellas, I'm off.
    Good night.
    Reply With Quote Edit / Delete Windows 7 Germany Show Events Friendly Friendly x 7 (list)

31. Post #5551
    September 2011
    7,015 Posts
    The ogres have always pissed me off.
    Never bumped into one. The lions and pumas are bad enough :c

32. Post #5552
    November 2011
    10,659 Posts
    Can some fellow poorfags tell me how to get the most fps out of tf2? I saw that there exist several low gfx configs but I am not sure which of those actually improve your framerate.

33. Post #5553
    November 2009
    859 Posts
    Can't wait for finals to be over with. Only 1 more week, 4 more tests to go. It's been rough studying since I've had an influx of hours at work, and I've been playing more tf2/kf than usual.

Should have a nice amount of dosh in the next pay check since I forgot to send my timesheet in, I might end up buying a pile o gifts from the mann co store. Or i might buy keys through pp, transfer them to metal, and then buy saxtons. My heart is currently t 0.

34. Post #5554
    Pony Extraordinaire
    October 2011
    6,134 Posts
    i like minecraft
    Reply With Quote Edit / Delete Windows 7 United Kingdom Show Events Funny x 1Agree x 1Friendly x 1Disagree x 1Informative x 1 (list)

35. Post #5555
    hi there
    Dennab
    September 2011
    5,898 Posts
    Can some fellow poorfags tell me how to get the most fps out of tf2? I saw that there exist several low gfx configs but I am not sure which of those actually improve your framerate.
    dx9frames if you love directx9
    highframes if you want the most of the FPS (maxframes isn't worth it, you don't want to play minefortress now do you?)
    Reply With Quote Edit / Delete Windows 7 United States Show Events Useful Useful x 1 (list)

36. Post #5556
    I don't give a shit about your dumb opinion, my opinion is the one that counts.
    June 2011
    7,032 Posts
    People say Chris' FPS configs are the best ones out there.
    http://fakkelbrigade.eu/chris/configs

Try the maxframes cfg.
    Reply With Quote Edit / Delete Windows 7 Brazil Show Events Useful Useful x 1 (list)

37. Post #5557
    hi there
    Dennab
    September 2011
    5,898 Posts
    i like minecraft
    gets boring without friends

38. Post #5558
    Gold Member
    March 2010
    1,908 Posts
    i like minecraft
    I just spend all day managing a server. I rarely play it.
    Reply With Quote Edit / Delete Windows 7 Canada Show Events Agree Agree x 2 (list)

39. Post #5559
    Gold Member
    August 2010
    8,078 Posts
    For spy I use all stock aside from the pistol, which is usually default, le'tranger, or ambassador.

40. Post #5560
    Gold Member
    January 2007
    4,119 Posts
    dx9frames if you love directx9
    highframes if you want the most of the FPS (maxframes isn't worth it, you don't want to play minefortress now do you?)
    Note: I would recommend setting mat_disable_lightwarp 1 to 0 instead, in my opinion even with the graphics turned down to shit leaving the lightwarps on helps a lot to make the game still look nice, it also isn't too resource intensive.