1. Post #5561
    Pony Extraordinaire
    October 2011
    6,134 Posts
    gets boring without friends
    i don't have any friends to play it with and it doesn't get boring to me

maybe im just autistic
    Reply With Quote Edit / Delete Windows 7 United Kingdom Show Events Friendly Friendly x 2Agree Agree x 1 (list)

2. Post #5562
    "Epic Leddit pwner :)"
    March 2010
    11,806 Posts

hot
    Reply With Quote Edit / Delete Windows 7 Latvia Show Events Optimistic Optimistic x 1 (list)

3. Post #5563
    EGG CUP
    May 2011
    2,852 Posts
    The fact that they can walk straight in front of a pyro, the Spies HARD COUNTER, do their business and then just dissapear off with no opposition is ridiculous. And when you do manage to follow them, guess who gets shot first? Oh, me.
    Uh excuse me, the Hard Counter is a Heavy hat, not a Spy hat!
    Reply With Quote Edit / Delete Windows XP United States Show Events Funny Funny x 1 (list)

4. Post #5564
    November 2009
    859 Posts
    For spy I use all stock aside from the pistol, which is usually default, le'tranger, or ambassador.
    I can't use the stock invis watch anymore. I have to have the dead ringer, + ambassador or enforcer. If I'm going ambassador, I need the big earner. If I have enforcer, then I go stock knife.
    Reply With Quote Edit / Delete Windows 7 United States Show Events

5. Post #5565
    Star Extraordinaire
    May 2011
    4,310 Posts
    I can't use the stock invis watch anymore. I have to have the dead ringer, + ambassador or enforcer. If I'm going ambassador, I need the big earner. If I have enforcer, then I go stock knife.
    I always go stock knife.

for primary it's either the ambassador or big kill
    Reply With Quote Edit / Delete Mac United States Show Events

6. Post #5566
    November 2009
    859 Posts
    i don't have any friends to play it with and it doesn't get boring to me

maybe im just autistic
    I work with autistic children, I'm a behavior support counselor.

If you can use a computer, good chance your not autistic (or your at least high functioning).

7. Post #5567
    Gold Member
    August 2010
    8,070 Posts
    I always found the stock watch to be very nice. It lets you walk through enemy sight without forcing them to know that you're around. The dead ringer is just very obnoxious.

8. Post #5568
    Pony Extraordinaire
    October 2011
    6,134 Posts

If you can use a computer, good chance your not autistic (or your at least high functioning).
    no really i'm legitimately autistic

it's pretty lame
    Reply With Quote Edit / Delete Windows 7 United Kingdom Show Events Friendly Friendly x 4Winner Winner x 2 (list)

9. Post #5569
    EGG CUP
    May 2011
    2,852 Posts

What are you talking about clearly you are a gumball machine park ranger
    Reply With Quote Edit / Delete Windows XP United States Show Events Agree Agree x 1 (list)

10. Post #5570
    November 2009
    859 Posts
    no really i'm legitimately autistic

it's pretty lame
    Damn, didn't know that. Not to sound like an ass, but you must be one of the relatively "lucky" ones. All the kids I've worked with so far have been non-verbal and highly aggressive. The kid I'm working with tomorrow is autistic and mildly retarded.

Hope you understand what I mean by "lucky", like, lucky as in it could be worse. Still sucks.
    Reply With Quote Edit / Delete Windows 7 United States Show Events Agree Agree x 1 (list)

11. Post #5571
    EGG CUP
    May 2011
    2,852 Posts
    Damn, didn't know that. Not to sound like an ass, but you must be one of the relatively "lucky" ones. All the kids I've worked with so far have been non-verbal and highly aggressive. The kid I'm working with tomorrow is autistic and mildly retarded.

Hope you understand what I mean by "lucky", like, lucky as in it could be worse. Still sucks.
    Aspergers is a form of autism, right? I was just wondering because I have a friend who claims he has it but I think he might be making it up to make himself seem pitiable.
    Reply With Quote Edit / Delete Windows XP United States Show Events Agree Agree x 3 (list)

12. Post #5572
    November 2011
    10,659 Posts
    People say Chris' FPS configs are the best ones out there.
    http://fakkelbrigade.eu/chris/configs

Try the maxframes cfg.
    mother of god

Reply With Quote Edit / Delete Windows 7 Germany Show Events

13. Post #5573
    Pony Extraordinaire
    October 2011
    6,134 Posts
    Aspergers is a form of autism, right? I was just wondering because I have a friend who claims he has it but I think he might be making it up to make himself seem pitiable.
    yes that's what i have
    Reply With Quote Edit / Delete Windows 7 United Kingdom Show Events Friendly Friendly x 2 (list)

14. Post #5574
    Gold Member
    March 2010
    1,790 Posts
    yes that's what i have
    Asperger's isn't that bad. You just develop social skills slowly, if I'm not mistaken.
    Reply With Quote Edit / Delete Windows 7 Canada Show Events Agree Agree x 1 (list)

15. Post #5575
    EGG CUP
    May 2011
    2,852 Posts
    yes that's what i have
    don't worry harry you aren't the friend I'm talking about

I meant someone irl
    Reply With Quote Edit / Delete Windows XP United States Show Events Informative Informative x 1 (list)

16. Post #5576
    Official Smiles.
    January 2010
    10,539 Posts
    Reply With Quote Edit / Delete Windows 7 United Kingdom Show Events

17. Post #5577
    Gold Member
    August 2010
    8,070 Posts
    oh god what is that medic up to?
    Reply With Quote Edit / Delete Windows 7 United States Show Events Agree Agree x 1 (list)

18. Post #5578
    My waifu is the Scout.
    January 2012
    2,321 Posts
    Reply With Quote Edit / Delete Windows 7 United States Show Events Funny Funny x 1 (list)

19. Post #5579
    Pony Extraordinaire
    October 2011
    6,134 Posts
    Asperger's isn't that bad. You just develop social skills slowly, if I'm not mistaken.
    wow are you saying i dont have social skills wow come on ill FIGHT you say that to my face not online see what happens nerd
    Reply With Quote Edit / Delete Windows 7 United Kingdom Show Events Friendly Friendly x 2Funny Funny x 1 (list)

20. Post #5580
    I now have the #94th Widowmaker ever made, and it was crafted by my best e-bro.
    Reply With Quote Edit / Delete Windows 7 United States Show Events Friendly Friendly x 3Winner Winner x 1 (list)

21. Post #5581
    Gold Member
    January 2007
    4,118 Posts
    mother of god

welcome to directx 8 please enjoy your stay
    Reply With Quote Edit / Delete Windows 7 Australia Show Events

22. Post #5582
    hi there
    Dennab
    September 2011
    5,898 Posts

best internet connection ever

Edited:

mother of god

mat_specular 0

this will fix it

it'll make ubers look like a steaming pile of shit though
    Reply With Quote Edit / Delete Windows 7 United States Show Events Funny Funny x 1Useful Useful x 1 (list)

23. Post #5583
    November 2009
    859 Posts
    yes that's what i have
    Ah that explains more. When I worked with a child named, let's call him "Bob", his neighbor had Aspergers and was very high functioning. Very nice girl, she would ride around the street singing Lady Gaga songs for no other reason than she wanted to.
    Reply With Quote Edit / Delete Windows 7 United States Show Events Friendly Friendly x 2Funny Funny x 1 (list)

24. Post #5584
    April 2012
    5,145 Posts
    yes that's what i have
    High-Five!...no?...oh well
    Reply With Quote Edit / Delete Windows XP Argentina Show Events Friendly Friendly x 1 (list)

25. Post #5585
    Gold Member
    August 2011
    1,872 Posts
    yes that's what i have
    I have the same. It's a huge pain in the ass.
    Reply With Quote Edit / Delete Windows 7 Netherlands Show Events Agree Agree x 2Friendly Friendly x 1 (list)

26. Post #5586
    EGG CUP
    May 2011
    2,852 Posts
    Ah that explains more. When I worked with a child named, let's call him "Bob", his neighbor had Aspergers and was very high functioning. Very nice girl, she would ride around the street singing Lady Gaga songs for no other reason than she wanted to.
    What is indicative behavior for most people who have Aspergers? Most of the time I feel like my friend is pretending he has it just to make himself look 'awkward', he's one of...those types.
    Reply With Quote Edit / Delete Windows XP United States Show Events

27. Post #5587
    April 2012
    5,145 Posts
    I have the same. It's a huge pain in the ass.
    Well, the only good thing I got of this is big imagination to create things
    Reply With Quote Edit / Delete Windows XP Argentina Show Events

28. Post #5588
    Official Smiles.
    January 2010
    10,539 Posts
    I now have the #94th Widowmaker ever made, and it was crafted by my best e-bro.
    I have the 136th crafted by the best person I know
    http://tf2b.com/item/76561198011941428/428049229
    Reply With Quote Edit / Delete Windows 7 United Kingdom Show Events Funny Funny x 2 (list)

29. Post #5589
    Gold Member
    August 2010
    8,070 Posts
    http://halfhourhacks.blogspot.com/20...autoshoop.html

I think hazza's face could be used with this.
    Reply With Quote Edit / Delete Windows XP United States Show Events

30. Post #5590
    Gold Member
    August 2011
    1,872 Posts
    Well, the only good thing I got of this is big imagination to create things
    It has its upsides, sure. And I'm honestly happy to be, well, "different".
    I always knew I wasn't quite like the other kids and when I got officially diagnosed with Apergers it didn't surprise me all that much.
    Reply With Quote Edit / Delete Windows 7 Netherlands Show Events

31. Post #5591
    ASK ME ABOUT MY FLIES FETISH
    August 2009
    31,385 Posts
    This

my cousin has it.
    Reply With Quote Edit / Delete Windows 7 United States Show Events Friendly Friendly x 1Agree Agree x 1Funny Funny x 1 (list)

32. Post #5592
    November 2009
    859 Posts
    What is indicative behavior for most people who have Aspergers? Most of the time I feel like my friend is pretending he has it just to make himself look 'awkward', he's one of...those types.
    Socially awkward
    They're still "all there" when it comes to understanding language.
    Still intelligent. They're not the a typical "retard". Due to the negative connotation to that word, we use "Developmentally delayed". I would say Aspergers isn't too developmentally delayed.

If he still thinks he is, he should go get tested. You can access public funding for a lot of things these days. My job is payed by state/local taxes technically.

Also, aspergers is usually compared to high functioning autism. One girl my coworker works with is 17 and hitting puberty and that's hitting her hard, since she doesn't know how to go about things. That's the only case we have that we don't have males working with.

33. Post #5593
    I have the 136th crafted by the best person I know
    http://tf2b.com/item/76561198011941428/428049229
    I hate that hazzahardie guy.

34. Post #5594
    This

my cousin has it.
    I have it too, you end up learning to control it.
    Reply With Quote Edit / Delete Windows Vista United Kingdom Show Events Friendly Friendly x 1 (list)

35. Post #5595
    hi there
    Dennab
    September 2011
    5,898 Posts
    Yeah, he's such a faggot.
    Reply With Quote Edit / Delete Windows 7 United States Show Events Agree Agree x 5 (list)

36. Post #5596
    Socially awkward
    They're still "all there" when it comes to understanding language.
    Still intelligent. They're not the a typical "retard". Due to the negative connotation to that word, we use "Developmentally delayed". I would say Aspergers isn't too developmentally delayed.

If he still thinks he is, he should go get tested. You can access public funding for a lot of things these days. My job is payed by state/local taxes technically.

Also, aspergers is usually compared to high functioning autism. One girl my coworker works with is 17 and hitting puberty and that's hitting her hard, since she doesn't know how to go about things. That's the only case we have that we don't have males working with.
    I've personally noticed a few patterns when it comes to indentifying those with aspergers and autism. The most common one is the person in question being distant with thier father.
    Reply With Quote Edit / Delete Windows Vista United Kingdom Show Events

37. Post #5597
    Official Smiles.
    January 2010
    10,539 Posts
    oh ok
    Reply With Quote Edit / Delete Windows 7 United Kingdom Show Events Friendly Friendly x 3 (list)

38. Post #5598
    kawaii
    October 2011
    2,060 Posts
    The most common one is the person in question being distant with thier father.
    Can you explain further on this?

39. Post #5599
    Rocks are hot
    November 2011
    2,414 Posts
    I changed AutoShoop to apply That Face. Now your grampa can look as creepy as hazzahardie
    http://dl.dropbox.com/u/29141226/autoshoop.zip
    Reply With Quote Edit / Delete Windows XP Spain Show Events Winner Winner x 1 (list)

40. Post #5600
    I don't wanna Dang ol' yo.
    September 2009
    9,232 Posts
    I hate him as much i hate mayhem.
    Reply With Quote Edit / Delete Mac United States Show Events Dumb Dumb x 1 (list)