1. Post #7201
    Really? I figured at least another few years since it's valve, and you know them with their time.. cool. Hopefully it'll come with a good update that gives pyro some viable weapons, like the medic got when MtM came out. Any hints as to when it may be coming? I'm gonna safely assume around September, or some time in the summer. Besides that, don't we usually get a major update every 3-5 months? Last one was Christmas though, which imo was a bust... anything coming up?
    I'd say september-November about. It could be this summer, but I'm guessing later.
    Reply With Quote Edit / Delete Windows 7 United States Show Events

2. Post #7202
    Official Smiles.
    January 2010
    10,559 Posts
    Is tf2 still fun to play? I've been trying to find time to play it, but nothing is honestly encouraging me to. I quit like, last summer or so sooooo... I don't know. Are there any updates we are speculating about that may or may not come soon?
    yes
    Reply With Quote Edit / Delete Windows 7 United Kingdom Show Events Agree Agree x 2Disagree Disagree x 1 (list)

3. Post #7203
    March 2011
    2,591 Posts
    meanwhile in LMAO pics

goodnight everyone
    Reply With Quote Edit / Delete Windows 7 Singapore Show Events Funny Funny x 6Late Late x 1 (list)

4. Post #7204
    I <3 OTTERS~
    Dennab
    July 2011
    9,935 Posts
    I posted that like 5 pages ago
    Reply With Quote Edit / Delete Windows 7 Sweden Show Events Dumb Dumb x 1Agree Agree x 1 (list)

5. Post #7205
    October 2011
    1,660 Posts
    automerge?

6. Post #7206
    Resident dragon enthusiast.
    Dennab
    September 2010
    10,153 Posts
    rrarr, afternoon everyone.
    Reply With Quote Edit / Delete Windows Vista United States Show Events Friendly Friendly x 7 (list)

7. Post #7207
    Official Smiles.
    January 2010
    10,559 Posts
    automerge?
    really slow internet
    Reply With Quote Edit / Delete Windows 7 United Kingdom Show Events Informative Informative x 1 (list)

8. Post #7208
    "Epic Leddit pwner :)"
    March 2010
    12,029 Posts
    rrarr, afternoon everyone.
    Good afternoon Master! :3
    Reply With Quote Edit / Delete Windows 7 Latvia Show Events

9. Post #7209
    Resident dragon enthusiast.
    Dennab
    September 2010
    10,153 Posts
    How's y'all?
    Reply With Quote Edit / Delete Windows Vista United States Show Events

10. Post #7210
    Rocks are hot
    November 2011
    2,414 Posts
    How's y'all?
    bored, waiting for the portal 2 dlc
    Reply With Quote Edit / Delete Windows XP Spain Show Events Agree Agree x 1 (list)

11. Post #7211
    March 2011
    1,311 Posts
    the mantreads are bad
    Reply With Quote Edit / Delete Windows Vista Germany Show Events Agree Agree x 1Disagree Disagree x 1 (list)

12. Post #7212
    Official Smiles.
    January 2010
    10,559 Posts
    bored, waiting for the portal 2 dlc
    doesnt that come out tuesday?
    Reply With Quote Edit / Delete Windows 7 United Kingdom Show Events Agree Agree x 1 (list)

13. Post #7213
    Rocks are hot
    November 2011
    2,414 Posts
    doesnt that come out tuesday?
    Holy shit im dumb
    Reply With Quote Edit / Delete Windows XP Spain Show Events Funny Funny x 1 (list)

14. Post #7214
    the mantreads are bad
    They're fun on servers that you mess around on, like trade servers or unserious or stuff. Rocket jumper mantreads market gardener duels with other soldiers are insane.

15. Post #7215
    March 2011
    1,311 Posts
    They're fun on servers that you mess around on, like trade servers or unserious or stuff. Rocket jumper mantreads market gardener duels with other soldiers are insane.
    I've tried for an hour and got 2 kills

FUCK
    Reply With Quote Edit / Delete Windows Vista Germany Show Events

16. Post #7216
    Gold Member
    August 2010
    8,076 Posts
    the mantreads are bad
    I really don't care how much it will ruin the game, but they need to make a pair of moon boots for the soldier.

17. Post #7217
    Gold Member
    July 2011
    7,783 Posts
    I've seen a lot of people whine about Mini-sentries. I'm curious about why people hate the little guy.

Is it because he's so tiny and hard to notice? The firing speed?

The fact it's so adorable?
    Reply With Quote Edit / Delete Windows 7 United Kingdom Show Events

18. Post #7218
    Gold Member
    August 2010
    8,076 Posts
    I've seen a lot of people whine about Mini-sentries. I'm curious about why people hate the little guy.

I think it's because the engineers can just place them and run away while getting revenge crits.

19. Post #7219
    People might actually use the mantreads if they combined the gunboats stats with it. Taking a huge risk to stomp someone and losing about say, cant remember how much, like 30 damage(?) just to probably miss? Not worth it.
    Reply With Quote Edit / Delete Windows 7 United States Show Events Agree Agree x 1 (list)

20. Post #7220
    March 2011
    1,311 Posts

it doesnt take any skill whatsoever

and they are cheap

and also bad
    Reply With Quote Edit / Delete Windows Vista Germany Show Events Disagree Disagree x 1Dumb Dumb x 1 (list)

21. Post #7221
    i have an ear fetish and lie like a basterd. i wasn't lying about the ears though. what a shitty title.
    December 2011
    1,424 Posts
    it doesnt take any skill whatsoever

and they are cheap

and also bad
    Are you just here to complain? if so use this thread.
    Reply With Quote Edit / Delete Windows 7 Denmark Show Events

22. Post #7222
    Are you just here to complain? if so use this thread.
    Its not like he's flaming, Goodwell asked a question and he gave his opinion.

23. Post #7223
    Gold Member
    July 2011
    7,783 Posts
    It seemed to be more opinion than fact.

But that's my perspective. All part of discussion.
    Reply With Quote Edit / Delete Windows 7 United Kingdom Show Events

24. Post #7224
    i have an ear fetish and lie like a basterd. i wasn't lying about the ears though. what a shitty title.
    December 2011
    1,424 Posts
    Every post he's made in this thread quite recently have been him saying "This stuff is bad" so i think he might aswell just go over to that thread,
    Reply With Quote Edit / Delete Windows 7 Denmark Show Events

25. Post #7225
    It seemed to be more opinion than fact.

But that's my perspective. All part of discussion.
    And thats why I said he gave his opinion. On the attacking end of a mini sentry, I love dropping the little shits and running like hell with a smile on my face as that pyro chases me down just to get gunned down by the sentry, but on the defensive end, to me they're usually nothing more than a nuisance and a waste of a rocket or two.

26. Post #7226
    BUY THE BROWN BOMBER
    February 2011
    6,751 Posts
    So i walked into my local asdas today to pick up the a copy of new super Mario bros to replace the one i sold [ Waste of money i know ]

i get the till and get some rather snotty woman who enquires "aren't you a little bit old to be playing video games" in quite the shitty way.

Was i out of line to respond with "aren't you a little bit minimum wage to be making judgements on people?"

In tf2 news. i'm tempted to change my smoking rag into something else
    Reply With Quote Edit / Delete Windows 7 United Kingdom Show Events Winner Winner x 6Dumb Dumb x 2 (list)

27. Post #7227
    So i walked into my local asdas today to pick up the a copy of new super Mario bros to replace the one i sold [ Waste of money i know ]

i get the till and get some rather snotty woman who enquires "aren't you a little bit old to be playing video games" in quite the shitty way.

Was i out of line to respond with "aren't you a little bit minimum wage to be making judgements on people?"

Oh god I would high five you, tell me it was like an instant reaction.

28. Post #7228
    BUY THE BROWN BOMBER
    February 2011
    6,751 Posts
    Oh god I would high five you, tell me it was like an instant reaction.
    Pretty much hah. i was a bit silent over the fact she blurted something like that out in the first place
    It wasn't even done in like a light-hearted tone or anthing. no smiling. or laughing/winking. just a question. like a fucking teacher.

i'm not shitty with people in real life most of the time. but i responded mostly out of defense.

YEAH. SHOW THAT TILL-LADY WHO'S BOSS
    Reply With Quote Edit / Delete Windows 7 United Kingdom Show Events Dumb Dumb x 1Winner Winner x 1 (list)

29. Post #7229
    Gold Member
    December 2010
    8,299 Posts

You were right to say that.

I would be pissed if someone said that to me. You have earned your complimentary gamer's 'stache.
    Reply With Quote Edit / Delete United States Show Events Agree Agree x 1 (list)

30. Post #7230
    Pretty much hah. i was a bit silent over the fact she blurted something like that out in the first place
    It wasn't even done in like a light-hearted tone or anthing. no smiling. or laughing/winking. just a question. like a fucking teacher.

i'm not shitty with people in real life most of the time. but i responded mostly out of defense.

YEAH. SHOW THAT TILL-LADY WHO'S BOSS
    The instant shut down of someone's argument against you is one of the best feelings ever. Stuff like that is great. Old ladies shouldn't work at game stores anyways.

31. Post #7231
    BUY THE BROWN BOMBER
    February 2011
    6,751 Posts
    The instant shut down of someone's argument against you is one of the best feelings ever. Stuff like that is great. Old ladies shouldn't work at game stores anyways.
    It was a super-market

Asda's is the one of the companies under wal-marts ownership. here in the uk
    Reply With Quote Edit / Delete Windows 7 United Kingdom Show Events Agree Agree x 1 (list)

32. Post #7232
    Gold Member
    December 2010
    8,299 Posts
    In other news, if I don't get the house clean, my dad is going to sell my Xbox and Xbox games.

Even the ones I bought with my own money.

He's a douche.
    Reply With Quote Edit / Delete United States Show Events Friendly Friendly x 2 (list)

33. Post #7233
    It was a super-market

Asda's is the one of the companies under wal-marts ownership. here in the uk
    Oh, well then that makes more sense.
    Reply With Quote Edit / Delete Windows 7 United States Show Events Funny Funny x 2 (list)

34. Post #7234
    Gold Member
    July 2011
    7,783 Posts
    Being quick to respond is a gift.

Shooting down an argument at such a speed can really work wonders in a discussion, argument OR debate.

A powerful tool in the business world.

35. Post #7235
    Gold Member
    May 2010
    11,797 Posts
    In other news, if I don't get the house clean, my dad is going to sell my Xbox and Xbox games.

Even the ones I bought with my own money.

He's a douche.
    Then why are you posting here, start cleaning!
    Reply With Quote Edit / Delete Windows XP Netherlands Show Events Agree Agree x 3Funny Funny x 2 (list)

36. Post #7236
    Being quick to respond is a gift.

Shooting down an argument at such a speed can really work wonders in a discussion, argument OR debate.

A powerful tool in the business world.
    I wish our school had a debate team or something, because I'm usually quick on the draw when it comes to arguments or debates.

37. Post #7237
    April 2012
    5,278 Posts

Would have perhaps rubbed salt in the wound and made slip that I (if I'd been in your position) was making money off of video games, then proceeding to ask her how much she was making at that moment, then walked off wishing her a good day while smiling broadly.

People get ancy as fuck when you bring up money, and it's genuinely considered rude, but hey, so's questioning a customers purchase.
    Reply With Quote Edit / Delete Windows Vista Canada Show Events

38. Post #7238
    Gold Member
    December 2010
    8,299 Posts
    Then why are you posting here, start cleaning!
    I am actually starting right now. Just thought I'd check what's up since the last time I come on Facepunch.

I just drank some energy drinks to keep me going.
    Reply With Quote Edit / Delete United States Show Events

39. Post #7239
    The Revelation
    July 2011
    2,896 Posts
    How's y'all?
    Still recovering from yesterday car crash.

Also had a blast with a close in real life friend, who just got into TF2 again.
    Reply With Quote Edit / Delete Windows 7 Italy Show Events Friendly Friendly x 6 (list)

40. Post #7240
    I am actually starting right now. Just thought I'd check what's up since the last time I come on Facepunch.

I just drank some energy drinks to keep me going.
    Ew, energy drinks suck, the only one I like is Monster rehab, which is a glorified arnold palmer.

Edited:

Still recovering from yesterday car crash.

Also had a blast with a close in real life friend, who just got into TF2 again.
    whaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaat? Hope you're alright man.