1. Post #6761
    <3
    October 2010
    13,917 Posts
    What the fuck did you just fucking say about the Protomen, you little bitch? Iíll have you know I climbed to the top of a mountain of metal and for miles I could see, over 300 confirmed kills. I am trained in monarchical engineering and Iím the top scientist in the entire US armed forces. You are nothing to me but just another face in the shadows. I will wipe you the fuck out with precision the likes of which has never been seen before in this city, mark my fucking words. You think you can get away with saying that shit to me over the Internet? Think again, fucker. As we speak I am breaking out of here tonight and your IP is being traced right now so you better prepare for the storm, maggot. The storm that starts the biggest fire youíve ever seen. Youíll fucking burn, kid. I can be anywhere, anytime, and I can kill you in over seven hundred ways, and thatís just with my bare hands of iron. Not only am I extensively trained in unarmed combat, but I have access to the entire arsenal of like one dude and his motorcycle and I will use it to its full extent to wipe your miserable ass off the face of the city, you little shit. If only you could have known what unholy retribution your little ďcleverĒ comment was about to bring down upon you, maybe you would keep quiet. But you couldnít, you didnít, and now you canít even turn it off, you goddamn idiot. I will throw you from a height most men never reach. Here comes the fucking arm, kiddo.
    That's it. No written post will ever top this.
    Thread over. Lets start a new one.
    Reply With Quote Edit / Delete Windows 7 United States Show Events Agree Agree x 5 (list)

2. Post #6762
    Gold Member
    July 2007
    10,138 Posts
    Reply With Quote Edit / Delete Linux Finland Show Events Funny Funny x 8 (list)

3. Post #6763
    homestuck just wouldn't work as an anime

at all
    Reply With Quote Edit / Delete Windows 7 United States Show Events Agree Agree x 18Disagree Disagree x 2 (list)

4. Post #6764
    Gold Member
    June 2007
    4,222 Posts
    It has happened.
    Reply With Quote Edit / Delete Windows 7 United Kingdom Show Events

5. Post #6765
    Gold Member
    January 2011
    3,288 Posts
    How long before they make an anime of Homestuck fans spitting into a bucket and filming it at a Pizza Hut?
    Fuck you Soviet Heavy, fuck you.
    Reply With Quote Edit / Delete Windows 7 Romania Show Events

6. Post #6766
    hOnK :o)
    December 2009
    3,987 Posts
    holy shit
    Reply With Quote Edit / Delete Mac United States Show Events

7. Post #6767
    October 2010
    7,419 Posts
    Holy shit really, some of these are awesome though.

I usually find the gif ones quite fun.

Edited:

And this because it looks like it would really be in Anime.

http://www.escapistmagazine.com/gall...6/118313/822.2
    Reply With Quote Edit / Delete Windows 7 United Kingdom Show Events Agree Agree x 4Winner Winner x 1 (list)

8. Post #6768
    Gold Member
    February 2008
    3,386 Posts
    Knowing that it was only two days ago when I started up the anime discussion, I can understand how desperate the fandom is right now...
    Reply With Quote Edit / Delete Windows 7 United States Show Events

9. Post #6769
    October 2008
    3,849 Posts
    And then you have this

Reply With Quote Edit / Delete Windows 7 United States Show Events Funny Funny x 13Late Late x 3 (list)

10. Post #6770
    Gold Member
    July 2007
    10,138 Posts
    And then you have this

Good old Yaoi anatomy
    Reply With Quote Edit / Delete Linux Finland Show Events Agree Agree x 1 (list)

11. Post #6771
    Gold Member
    March 2008
    7,680 Posts

Name: Shawty Hollah

Title: Goddess of Space

Species: Troll/Cherub mix

Sex: Female

Screen Name: sparklyPinkiepie

Typing Quirk: $|-|3 7Y|)35 \/\/17|-| 4|\|Y (|-|4R4(73R5 7|-|47 are numbers omg i cant type liek that anymore ok

Strife Specibi: Coontailkind

Relations:

kismesis: Nepeta Leijon

Moirail: Kanaya Maryam, Vriska Serket

Matesprit: Gamzee Makara, Feferi Peixes, Tavros Nitram, and Karkat Vantas.

Auspistice: Equius Zahhak, Eridan Ampora.

Planet: Land of Hairspray and Eyeliner

Likes: BOTDF, MCR, MSI, all those kawaii emo/scene/gothic bands oh em gee!!! she also rly likes boys n girlz n haz a huuuUuuUuUuge crush on john and dave and gamzee and karkat and nepeta and vriska and tavros and gamzee and karkat and john and dave and dirk and jake and rose and jade and all of those cutie pies :3333333333 she hates stereotypes and hates posers and likes Dave is soooooooooooooooooooooooooooo cool!!!

Personality: always happy and outgoing and insecure and omg im fat and omg omg omg i love botdf and always haz music playin and loves makeup and cheerful and kawaii and sugoi and shes so HOT and all the guys love her. Her sister is Calliope and sheís also related to Sollux cause they were in the same bucket or something idk O.O

Luscus/Kernelsprite: Unicornbitch A.K.A Slippytits

Blood color: NEON PINK xD
    Reply With Quote Edit / Delete Windows 7 United Kingdom Show Events Funny Funny x 12Winner Winner x 2Artistic Artistic x 2 (list)

12. Post #6772
    I am a pasty white nerd who gets offended for black people because I have nothing better to do
    July 2006
    5,826 Posts
    sounds about right
    Reply With Quote Edit / Delete Windows 7 United States Show Events Agree Agree x 2 (list)

13. Post #6773
    Gold Apple
    December 2011
    5,025 Posts
    why does it have to be anime?

why can't it be funky european animation, like the triplets of belleville?
    Reply With Quote Edit / Delete Windows 7 United States Show Events Agree Agree x 3 (list)

14. Post #6774
    Gold Member
    February 2008
    3,386 Posts
    Typing Quirk: $|-|3 7Y|)35 \/\/17|-| 4|\|Y (|-|4R4(73R5 7|-|47 are numbers omg i cant type liek that anymore ok
    Well, this is going to be a very short-lived fantroll.

15. Post #6775
    October 2010
    7,419 Posts
    Do the people that draw these have eyes? What were they even thinking? No way in hell would any troll/cherub be a My Little Hoofbeast fan.

Edited:

Well, this is going to be a very short-lived fantroll.
    Yes, i will now type as them.,

fnugfre48r3h8-4grgt45r0h9r 5r58943804 i9-

Can anyone guess how i typed so accurately?

16. Post #6776
    August 2010
    2,395 Posts
    why does it have to be anime?

why can't it be funky european animation, like the triplets of belleville?
    Because people are shit.
    Reply With Quote Edit / Delete Windows 7 Lithuania Show Events Dumb Dumb x 1 (list)

17. Post #6777
    Gold Apple
    December 2011
    5,025 Posts
    Because people are shit.
    speaking from experience here?
    Reply With Quote Edit / Delete Windows 7 United States Show Events Zing Zing x 11Agree Agree x 1 (list)

18. Post #6778
    May 2007
    733 Posts

at all
    Kinda want some sort of animated series though. I want to see how that turns out. I'ld watch it.
    Reply With Quote Edit / Delete Windows Vista Belgium Show Events

19. Post #6779
    Do the Shakey Jakey
    April 2011
    2,356 Posts
    What the fuck did you just fucking say about the Protomen, you little bitch? Iíll have you know I climbed to the top of a mountain of metal and for miles I could see, over 300 confirmed kills. I am trained in monarchical engineering and Iím the top scientist in the entire US armed forces. You are nothing to me but just another face in the shadows. I will wipe you the fuck out with precision the likes of which has never been seen before in this city, mark my fucking words. You think you can get away with saying that shit to me over the Internet? Think again, fucker. As we speak I am breaking out of here tonight and your IP is being traced right now so you better prepare for the storm, maggot. The storm that starts the biggest fire youíve ever seen. Youíll fucking burn, kid. I can be anywhere, anytime, and I can kill you in over seven hundred ways, and thatís just with my bare hands of iron. Not only am I extensively trained in unarmed combat, but I have access to the entire arsenal of like one dude and his motorcycle and I will use it to its full extent to wipe your miserable ass off the face of the city, you little shit. If only you could have known what unholy retribution your little ďcleverĒ comment was about to bring down upon you, maybe you would keep quiet. But you couldnít, you didnít, and now you canít even turn it off, you goddamn idiot. I will throw you from a height most men never reach. Here comes the fucking arm, kiddo.
    Please don't hurt me, I'm fragile.
    Reply With Quote Edit / Delete Windows Vista United States Show Events Friendly Friendly x 8 (list)

20. Post #6780
    May 2007
    2,012 Posts

at all
    Obviously it would have to be adapted, but it could work. They could even keep in the chatlogs; just look at Durarara.
    Reply With Quote Edit / Delete Windows 7 United States Show Events Agree Agree x 1 (list)

21. Post #6781
    October 2010
    7,419 Posts
    Kinda want some sort of animated series though. I want to see how that turns out. I'ld watch it.
    If those anime forum guys come through then we will.

22. Post #6782
    I'm so Jewish you can suck my nuts.
    April 2009
    9,309 Posts

Reply With Quote Edit / Delete Windows 7 Hong Kong Show Events Funny Funny x 28 (list)

23. Post #6783
    <3 Strike Witches <3
    May 2008
    14,434 Posts
    What is the context of that?
    Reply With Quote Edit / Delete Windows 7 United States Show Events Agree Agree x 12 (list)

24. Post #6784
    Gold Member
    July 2005
    4,791 Posts
    If one were going to make a homestuck anime, what do you think would be cut for time from the original source material?

25. Post #6785
    May 2007
    2,012 Posts
    If one were going to make a homestuck anime, what do you think would be cut for time from the original source material?
    Rose's gamefaqs.

26. Post #6786
    <3
    October 2010
    13,917 Posts

Edited:

Dave's hair is a Condor
    Reply With Quote Edit / Delete Windows 7 United States Show Events Funny Funny x 4Artistic Artistic x 2 (list)

27. Post #6787
    August 2010
    1,511 Posts
    I would like to see a GlebGuy post and then not see immediate flaming, please.
    Reply With Quote Edit / Delete Windows XP United States Show Events Friendly Friendly x 4Agree Agree x 2 (list)

28. Post #6788
    <3 Strike Witches <3
    May 2008
    14,434 Posts
    Stop being such a white knighter
    Reply With Quote Edit / Delete Windows 7 United States Show Events Funny Funny x 2 (list)

29. Post #6789
    Gold Member
    November 2006
    7,717 Posts
    i'd like to see glebguy post a good post
    Reply With Quote Edit / Delete Windows 7 United States Show Events Agree Agree x 5Funny Funny x 1 (list)

30. Post #6790
    SUPER DUPER
    March 2008
    7,409 Posts
    i'd like to see glebguy post a good post
    i'd like to see glebguy not post
    Reply With Quote Edit / Delete Windows Vista United States Show Events Agree Agree x 3Funny Funny x 1 (list)

31. Post #6791
    <3 Strike Witches <3
    May 2008
    14,434 Posts
    glebguy vs mather
    ???

32. Post #6792
    July 2010
    585 Posts
    nobody wins
    Reply With Quote Edit / Delete Windows 7 United States Show Events Funny Funny x 1Agree Agree x 1 (list)

33. Post #6793
    Gold Member
    November 2006
    7,717 Posts
    nobody wins
    we lose

Reply With Quote Edit / Delete Windows 7 United States Show Events Winner Winner x 1Agree Agree x 1 (list)

34. Post #6794
    November 2010
    1,931 Posts
    Who is Glebguy, and why is he comparable to Mather?

35. Post #6795
    Gold Member
    February 2011
    7,600 Posts
    i'd like to see glebguy not post
    http://facepunch.com/profile.php?do=...gnore&u=324174

I would too but you guys keep fucking quoting him

36. Post #6796
    just saiyan

there's a typo with the Homes Smell Ya Later where it says Small instead of Smell

also the Scarlet Ribbitar is facing the wrong when you look at it in the inventory

37. Post #6797
    Gold Member
    February 2011
    7,600 Posts
    11:33 PM - Guntherr: ask him to make a science wwand

38. Post #6798
    Gold Member
    April 2009
    4,917 Posts
    http://digitallyimpaired.tumblr.com/...-homestuck-the

Not great but better than pasting over other anime clips/having really shitty animation.
    Reply With Quote Edit / Delete Windows 7 United States Show Events Winner Winner x 4Funny Funny x 1 (list)

39. Post #6799
    July 2010
    585 Posts
    Not a bad voice compared to the Gilbert Gottfried impression most people have going on.
    Reply With Quote Edit / Delete Windows 7 United States Show Events Funny Funny x 3Winner Winner x 1 (list)

40. Post #6800
    OZZY INTENSIFIES
    August 2009
    9,055 Posts
    ok now do the other 5000 pages
    Reply With Quote Edit / Delete Windows 7 United States Show Events Agree Agree x 7Funny Funny x 1 (list)